Driving Jackie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

Jackie had spent quite a few hours last night thanking me for my gift, more personal than the thanks she offered on the street yesterday. She was still high from the excitement and was in a great mood. We were tired, but it was a good tired, sleep wasn't the only thing to revive oneself. We each had a light breakfast of juice and pastry, neither wanting to have a full meal before going sailing. We arrived at the dock, and joined several others who were there waiting for the trip to start. Soon there were a couple dozen people waiting, and a very nice looking young woman came out to welcome us. She was quite attractive, with light brown hair that had been bleached by the sun. She was wearing white shorts and a light blue pullover shirt with the logo of the cruise company on the left breast. Everyone turned to face her as she started speaking.

"My name is Devon. I am your tour director and I would like to welcome you to our nude cruise."

I heard a woman's voice from the back, probably 2 octaves higher than it normally was, say "Our what cruise?!?!"

Most of the people chuckled at her statement, and then Devon added "Sounds like someone didn't get all the details about this trip."

More laughs, and I saw a woman near the back, her face red with embarrassment, giving her companion the evil eye.

Devon continued, "I would like to get going soon, but there are a few things I need to explain first. We want you to have fun and enjoy the day, so follow these few rules and we can get started. First, for your own safety, remember that while the boat is underway, there will be rocking and the up and down of swells and waves. You can move around carefully, but there will be no horseplay, rough housing, or any fooling around on deck. We don't want anyone going overboard and then have to come rescue you."

"Next, nothing goes over the side. The waters here are clean and we want them to stay that way. Whether you think something is innocent or not, it stays in the boat. Pretty simple so far, eh? Well, now for the biggies. The bar will be open shortly after we cast off, and will remain open for the rest of the cruise. Your liquor has been included with the price of the trip, so there is no limit, but I ask that you pace yourself. We reserve the right to cut anyone off who looks like he or she has had too much. If anyone gets belligerent or disorderly, they will be detained below deck and the authorities will remove you once we return. If necessary, we will cut the trip short to bring back particularly troublesome individuals. We want you to enjoy the cruise, but be aware that everyone might not share your enthusiasm for liquor, so just enjoy in moderation."

"Finally, the last rule. This is a fun cruise, and the boat will not become a floating orgy. As with drink, not everyone wants to see an exhibition of more carnal pursuits. We will warn anyone who gets a little too frisky, but as with overdoing it, refer back to the previous warning. You too might find yourself detained below deck, and I can guarantee that you won't have fun if you are arrested and taken naked to the local jail."

The mental image of that last warning caused several people to laugh, and all were in a good mood as Devon finished with her speech. Pointing to 2 men in the back, she introduced them as Bob and Felipe, the crew for today's journey. They almost looked like twins, each dressed in the same uniform Devon was wearing, although she filled out the shirt a heck of a lot nicer than either of the two. Their tans made George Hamilton look pasty and each had hair bleached almost white from the sun. Both wore dark glasses and gave a little nod as Devon introduced them.

"OK, everyone follow me.", Devon announced as she moved through a door near the front of the open area we were standing in. Once inside, we found the small room was surrounded by lockers on the wall and had benches around the perimeter.

"OK, this is where the rubber hits the road." Devon said with a laugh. "Strip down and put your belongings into a locker. Be sure to take the key with you, it has an elastic band that you can put around your wrist or ankle. Everything comes off, the only thing you can bring on board with you is a hat, sun glasses and sun block. No cell phones, no Ipods, no cigarettes. This last elicited some groans from some of those standing there. If anyone has anything special they need, let me know and we will see what we can do to accommodate you."

There was some nervous laughing, and everyone kind of looked around at no one in particular. I am not sure what people were expecting, but perhaps separate locker rooms for each gender. Some started slowly removing shoes and sandals, a few men removed their shirts. No one wanted to be the first to show anything important, and the disrobing slowed to a crawl. Finally, Jackie and a couple of other women got the courage to remove their tops, and this was enough to break the ice. Soon everyone was standing there in birthday suit, checking out the others while trying not to look like that is what they were doing.

The nervous laughter had diminished, and even a little casual conversation was starting. I saw the woman who had been surprised a few minutes earlier talking with a couple of the other women, her color returned to normal. I am not sure why she had been upset, maybe just shy or modest. Certainly she did not have anything to be embarrassed about as I checked her out. Nice, perky tits, narrow waist and flat stomach, nicely shaped ass -- she stacked up well against any of the other women I saw, even Jackie. Once people got over the initial feeling of being naked with others around, they started to loosen up and it did not take long for most if not all to relax and stop any discomforting thoughts. In truth, I had been somewhat apprehensive myself, although I would not admit that to anyone else. I thought that all the women might turn out to be supermodel wannabes, and that thought did excite me. I knew Jackie could hold her own against anyone, but I also worried that the other men on the cruise would be the Chippendales on their winter retreat. I think I am in pretty good shape, but there is always that little bit of doubt in the back of the mind. Once things settled down to more relaxed, I took a minute to take stock of those in the room. I did not see any supermodel or Chippendale types, though a few came close. I saw big tits, little tits, firm ones and saggy ones. There were beer bellies, love handles, big wieners and small ones and hairy asses. Pretty much a representative sample of people in general.

Devon came back, still clothed (damn!) and seeing that all were ready, opened the door to the dock and led us out. We walked down the dock and up the gangway to the boat. Bob and Felipe were there to help us board, and since I assume they did this all the time, did not seem to be ogling any of the passengers as each came on board. The boat had chairs and lounges around the deck, and we were instructed to find a seat. The sea might be a little rough until we cleared the harbor and got out to deeper water. Jackie and I found a pair of empty lounges near the rear of the boat and sat down. The sun was shining brightly, and the flashes of light coming from Jackie's new earrings were amazing. She had not taken them out since putting them in yesterday, and I thought they made her look extremely sexy. Of course, the smile on her face and fact that she was totally naked probably had something to do with that. Everyone was seated, lines cast off and we soon started moving into open water. There were small swells but the sea looked quite smooth, providing a nice gentle rocking motion for the trip. Soon the island was barely more than a spot on the rear horizon as we sailed forward. Devon announced that the bar was open and there was a rush to get started on the party.

I waited until the initial crush had lessened then went to get something for us. I passed by a group of people in the front of the boat, engaged in telling dirty jokes. The woman from earlier seemed embarrassed again, her face a deep red as the punch line was revealed. The bar choices were limited, bottled beer and wine coolers, soda and water for those who did not want liquor and Devon was mixing drinks. It was the tropics, and with only a limited amount of room for stock, she was doing pina coladas and mai tai's only. I got 2 pina coladas and returned to my seat. As I walked past the joke telling group on my way back, I saw the red faced woman telling her own joke that even made me blush a bit. I think she was going to have a good time despite her earlier misgivings.

Jackie was lying back on the lounge, completely naked without an apparent care in the world. As I handed her the drink, I commented, "You know, you could have saved yourself a lot of money the other day."

She looked up from behind her dark glasses, asking, "And how could I have done that?"

"Well, you really did not need a suit for today, and you could have gotten by without the top yesterday, I think you bought too many clothes."

Jackie laughed at the comment, "You might be right. Maybe I will just stay naked for the rest of the week, and then return the ones I don't wear."

I raised my eyebrow and got a big grin on my face, "Now there is an idea worth considering!"

We lay there for a while, just enjoying the breeze and the feeling of being almost alone out in the middle of the ocean. I looked around and saw the rest of the passengers engaged in light conversation, some asleep in the sun, others just gazing out onto the sea as I had been. I was watching Devon make a few last drinks for stragglers, her large breasts jiggling nicely under her shirt. I had hoped she too would be naked for the trip, but no such luck. I got the feeling that there were a few others who were disappointed by that fact too. The sun was climbing higher in the sky, not a cloud in sight, and soon the temperature was making me and most everyone else perspire. Those up front got the benefit of a nice head wind to cool them off, but those of us in back had to be content with more drinks. I made a trip to see Devon and returned with another round of pina coladas for Jackie and me. As I lay there feeling the heat of the sun, I was glad I had remembered to use some sunscreen. Jackie had covered me and I had done the same for her before we left the cottage. We had brought the bottle with us, and now I was wondering how long it would last. I wasn't too worried about my body burning too much, I could deal with a little sunburn if I had to. However, my main concern was of a more personal matter. I really did not want to come back from this trip with a sunburned Johnson, that would really suck. Having to remain celibate for the rest of the week would not be fun, for me or Jackie either. Also, I hoped that I had applied sufficient to Jackie's more private parts so that she did not suffer a similar fate to the one I was concerned about myself. She was lying on the lounge chair, eyes closed and just enjoying the feeling of the sun on her naked body. I assume if she did start to burn she would say something.

The 2 hours we were on the water passed quickly. Soon, we saw land ahead and before much longer, the boat was tied up at a small dock. We all got off the boat and Devon gathered us beneath the shade of a couple palm trees.

"We will be here for about 4 hours. Enjoy the island, you can swim, snorkel, wander around and generally do pretty much anything you want. Drinks will be available shortly; Bob and Felipe will bring supplies ashore. If you are not close by, I will give this horn a blast when the food is served, but it will be available as long as we are here. Have a good time and enjoy the afternoon."

The island was small, maybe half a mile long and perhaps almost as wide. There were palm trees and undergrowth in the center, a wide beach extending down to the water. I looked at Jackie as if to say "What now?"

She said that we needed to get into the water, the sun was hot and she wanted to cool off. No objection from me, I only suggested we move off from the dock a bit to find a little more privacy for ourselves. I didn't expect to be alone, but I wanted to get far enough away that we would not interfere with anyone else or they with us. We walked a few hundred yards down the beach, and then rushed into the water. It was almost the temperature of a warm bath, but after 2 hours in the sun, it felt great. We waded out far enough that we were covered up to our necks, just standing there letting the heat seep out of our bodies. After a few minutes of this, Jackie turned to me and gave me a big hug.

"I wasn't really sure about this cruise, but now I am so glad we decided to come."

I told her I had reservations of my own, but I too had enjoyed the trip so far. As we stood there hugging, Jackie started rubbing her tits across my chest, smiling up at me with an evil grin.

"Didn't Devon say something about no sex?" I asked.

"I remember something about no orgy on the boat, but we are not on the boat, and what they don't se won't hurt them. We can always go further down the beach to be out of sight."

I felt my cock stir as we stood in the warm water, Jackie's tits rubbing back and forth across my chest. When she felt things moving down below, she jumped a bit and wrapped her legs around my waist, pressing her pussy against the rapidly hardening tool between my legs. Damn this felt good, but I thought it more prudent to put some distance between us and the others first. I conveyed my concerns to Jackie who agreed, so we parted. I needed a couple more minutes in the water to let the boner subside before we got out and again walked down the beach. As we walked, Jackie observed that the undergrowth was pretty thick maybe we should just go into the jungle and fuck there. Interesting idea, and as I toyed with it in my mind, I looked back at the boat and the people standing around. I did not see as many as I would have expected and wondered if others had the same thought, that maybe the jungle would be filled with other carnal activities. I did not say any of this to Jackie, just let her know I thought it a good idea, as long as we could find a private spot. She agreed, and then said, "I am not sure now. I think a session in the jungle would be really hot, but fucking in the ocean is just as hot."

"OK, we will do both!"

Jackie jumped with excitement, and picked up her pace to put more distance between us and any other fellow passengers.

We walked further, and soon started rounding the end of the island, putting the boat and people behind us out of sight. Looking at me, Jackie just took my hand and led me into the undergrowth, working our way through the low bushes and vines. A couple hundred yards in we came into a small clearing that seemed totally isolated from the outside. Some little sun filtered in through the trees above, but the breeze was still and not a sound was heard but the calling of a single bird. Not even the waves washing up on the beach to our backs.

"Perfect!" was Jackie's only comment.

We lay down on a small patch of moss and soon were locked in a passionate embrace. Kissing and exploring each other's mouth with our tongues, we held the embrace for several minutes before parting and looking into the other's eyes. Before the music picked up and the sounds of waves crashing on the beach started, Jackie said, "I sure hope I don't get any sand into my pussy."

I cracked up and said I guess that means I have to be on the bottom.

"Where else?"

Jackie rolled on top of me and we again explored each others body for a minute before switching positions, now face to crotch. I felt Jackie start to breathe warm air onto the tip of my penis then the tongue started flicking at the tip. I was enjoying the sensations, but soon let the feeling move out of my conscious mind and into the back as I concentrated my efforts on taking care of the perfect pussy that was inches above my mouth. We had been here many times before, and each knew what the other liked, but lying here on the ground, on an island in the middle of the ocean, without a care in the world was particularly exciting. We each felt the electricity, the thoughts of naughtiness, the pure carnal lust of the moment, and time stood still. I am not sure how long we sucked and licked, kissed and probed, but after a time, I felt the familiar tightening of Jackie's legs as they gripped my head, keeping my tongue in contact with her hard clit as she experienced a shattering orgasm. I continued to lick and suck, knowing how it made her crazy and at the same time, she enjoyed the effect it had on her. My own efforts to stave off my climax had become more practiced, and I wanted to save my own release for later, but not too much later. Jackie came back to earth slowly and soon relaxed her death grip on my head, allowing me to move again. I was stroking her back and rubbing the warm skin of her ass as she purred her contentment into my still rock hard cock.

I rolled her off me, hearing small protests as she had to give up her oral grip on my cock. I knew she was not back to normal after her orgasm, but she would have to make allowances for that. I pulled her up to her knees, then turned her around and bent her over, face close to the mossy covering and ass in the air. I was behind her and she was looking over her shoulder at me as I approached with my stiff cock in hand.

"We haven't done it like this for a while. Does my ass in the air excite you?"

"I don't want you to get sand into that precious pussy." I joked. I have something more appropriate to put in.

"And what would that be?"

Lining up my cock with the entrance to her wet, swollen lips, I shoved in hard and she had her answer. Moaning with the feel and the fullness she felt within, I started stroking all the way in, then pulling most of the way back out. I started slowly, but soon the speed and force increased, bringing moans and whimpering sounds from Jackie's mouth. I was grunting my efforts as well, and we were pounding each other like a well oiled machine. Each time I shoved in, Jackie would push back. The sound our bodies made as I pulled back was almost a sucking sound as the wetness inside that pussy made a seal around my cock that would come out with a popping noise each time. We went on like this for indeterminate minutes, neither of us paying attention to the passage of time as we fucked here in our own little world. Too soon, at least in my opinion, I heard Jackie exclaim, "Fuck! I am coming. Fuck me, fuck me now! Give it to me, I need you shooting inside me. I want it so bad!"

Her vocalizations always excited me, and her urgings usually had the desired effect of making me climax right along with her. I felt the stirrings in my loins, and the tightening of my balls let me know that there was about to be a launch of hot, viscous liquid coming out of my cock into the waiting pussy that now surrounded and milked at it. Jackie was moaning and trying to scream, still unable to force the sounds past her lips, instead making a primal inner growling that signaled her orgasm had arrived. She squeezed her vaginal muscles involuntarily around my cock, trying in vain to stop the pistoning force within her. I continued to push in and out, even as my rod was shooting jets of hot semen deep into her womb. Soon I was drained, in more ways than one, and stopped my pumping. I just leaned forward onto Jackie's back and held her tightly, rubbing her hanging tits casually as we each tried to regain our breath. I did not want to put my weight on her for too long, so soon we parted and just lay down next to each other, not saying anything for several minutes.

The experience had been intense, and finally Jackie spoke, "that was fun! We will have to try it again sometime."