Driving Jackie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several minutes passed before either of us was able to do anything but gasp for breath and continue to feel the slight tremors that were still racking Jackie's body. My cock had stopped its spurting, but continued to be hard inside her pussy, not wanting to be released from the feel of the tight muscles that held it in place. Sweat was dripping from Jackie's body onto mine as we lay there, a reminder of the effort she had put into our pleasure. Her perspiration joined with mine as it rolled off my body to land on the sheets beneath us. With the first words she had actually spoken since we really started humping in earnest, Jackie insisted, "You are still hard. Do me again!"

Rolling us over, and keeping my hard cock firmly planted in the pussy that waited for it, I got on top and started to slowly pull out, then push back in as we worked to find our rhythm. We had done this enough times to be comfortable with each other, but I was reminded that even when we first started sleeping together, we found a comfort that seemed well practiced.

I was working her pussy, intending a long, slow fuck to carry us through the night. Jackie, however, was not content to take time, she urged me to fuck harder and faster. She was humping up to meet my thrusts, and was grunting with each movement. The little whimpers and sighs of earlier were replaced by more raw vocalizations, both exciting and lusty. I gave a passing thought to what her parents might be hearing in the next room, but the thoughts in my brain were soon replaced by the calls of my other head to forget reason and just fill the pussy as Jackie was begging me to do. Wonder which head won out.

Jackie had wrapped her legs around my ass and was pulling me in further with each thrust. She wanted it and demanded that I give it to her. I was shoving in as hard as I could pound her wet pussy, moving faster and working up to a second climax much sooner than I would have ever expected. I felt the familiar tensing and knew it was time. I could feel my own climax starting from deep within my body, but I wanted Jackie to get there first and feel me shooting into her as she was peaking. I had lost any thought of sensation other than my cock, but just as Jackie started to tense and become immobile, she bit down on my shoulder hard enough to draw my attention away from my cock, but not for long. She had drawn blood, something I would not notice until later, but now I was only aware of my own release, continuing to pour multiple shots of hot semen into the already filled pussy beneath me.

When we finally came back to earth after the second intense orgasm in the last hour, both of us were hot and sweaty, and both were satisfied. Of course, that satisfaction would need to be renewed every few hours to remain complete. I felt the pain in my shoulder about the same time Jackie said something was dripping onto her cheek. I ran my hand over the sore spot and found a wet, sticky substance, and realized it was blood. I turned on the bedside lamp and Jackie took a look at what she had done, then started laughing. "I guess I really got into it, didn't I?"

The bite mark was a bit sore, but soon stopped bleeding. It was weird, but in a strange way, I was amazed that something like that could happen and I not even feel it until the high of the sex had returned to normal. I turned out the light, and we soon fell asleep, drained from the sex and happy from the day's events.

The next day was pretty uninteresting, at least to me. Jackie and her mother took the time to pass the word and Dave and I tried to stay out of it. The last of the unopened gifts had been distributed and the day did pass pretty quickly. Jackie and I spent that night as we had the previous, enjoying some damn good sex, and I think, but wasn't sure, that Dave and Toni might have been a bit jealous of what had been going on in our room each night. Neither said anything, but I saw some looks that made me wonder. We were going to be leaving the next day, so got up early to get started.

We had our suitcases packed and in the car and were saying goodbye to Dave and Toni. They were sad to see us go, but we had things to do back home, and both Jackie and I could only spend so much time in the old homestead before we got anxious to be home in our own bed. Jackie hugged both her parents, and then I got a hug from Toni and a kiss on the cheek. Dave shook my hand and offered a few parting words. As we got into the car, Jackie asked what her father had been saying to me.

"He told me to be sure to take good care of you." I answered her question.

Jackie smiled and said "that's so nice of him."

"He also said that I had better be sure, there were no refunds or exchanges." I laughed.

"You are kidding about that, right?"

"Well, he is your father. What do you think?"

"Yeah, knowing him, he probably did." Jackie answered but with a smile.

"He also told me that he knows you can't wear out a pussy, but maybe we should pace ourselves a little." I needled.

"Now I know you are full of shit. He wouldn't say that."

"Are you sure? You know him better than I and we did get pretty active the past 2 nights."

Jackie looked at her father, her eyes getting big as he just grinned and waved goodbye to us as we pulled out of the driveway. Her face was beet red as I started off down the street.

We made it home without problem, and had the next few days to ourselves. Jackie did not have to be back at work until after the New Year, and I had no commitments for 2 weeks after that. None of our friends here in town found out about our engagement, not because we did not want them to know, but because we did not get out of the bedroom much for the next few days. When we found time, we were in the garage working on Jackie's car, she had decided it needed to get finished so she could show her father it was not a piece of crap. I guess she took his kidding a bit too personally, but we enjoyed working together and the car was getting done.

*****

The next few months went by rather quickly. Jackie had decided she did not want to wait to get married but at the same time, wanted the traditional church wedding with all the frills. This required some compromise, so the wedding was set for late March. Our mothers met over the phone and got along well from the beginning. My own father talked with Dave, and by some unspoken agreement, each decided to stay out of the planning, something I wish I could have done myself. Neither of us had much in the way of extended family, so we decided to stay here in town, most of those we would invite were local, and our immediate families would be the only ones coming from out of town. While I missed Jackie when I was out of town on business, I found that there were some benefits to being several states away from the planning. It did not take me long to realize that weddings were not meant for the bride and groom, but for the mothers of the bride and groom. However, one of the advantages of having the wedding here was that they were limited in the number of their own friends and colleagues who would be willing and able to travel to a wedding. Jackie and I had our own friends we wanted to invite, but soon things were getting out of hand. We decided that we would have to limit the number of guests at the wedding and reception to a smaller number, and then we would host a general reception later for our more extended car and work 'family'. I ended up staying out of most of the planning, and fortunately, things went without problem and the day soon arrived.

Jackie and I had spent the evening before the big day at the cruise night at the burger restaurant where we had first met. We spent time with many of our friends, receiving the usual kidding about getting out before it was too late. We took it in good fun and got sincere congratulations from all present. Late that evening, home in bed, we were spending time as we usually did, Jackie riding my cock and talking about the next day.

"Are you still sure about this?" Jackie asked.

"Well, it is a big deal. I hope I have the guts to go through with it." I couldn't keep a straight face, and Jackie smacked me on the chest in mock irritation, adding, "This is your last chance to get out. After tomorrow, you are mine for good."

I just smiled as I reached over and turned out the light.

"Don't tell me you are ready to go to sleep."

"Not at all, it is just that I understand it is bad luck to see the bride before the wedding, so tonight we will have to fuck in the dark."

Laughing, Jackie said she could do that. We were married the next day, the last Saturday in March.

We had our reception in a banquet room in a local restaurant and had invited about 75 people. Our families had actually met in person only 2 days before, so this was a chance for them to get to meet and bond with one another. Our mothers had gotten to be great friends over the distance during the planning, so spent much time talking in person. My father and Dave found enough in common to get along, spending more time at the bar than their spouses. Other friends enjoyed the good times and the party. We had invited the owner of the burger joint where we met, it was only logical. He had offered to supersize everyone's fries if we had let him cater the reception, but the mothers quashed that idea. Jackie had tracked down Barbara and her husband Chuck, the idiot, living in Atlanta. She told Jackie that Chuck wondered why they had been invited, he did not remember us from the trip we took together. Perhaps if we had been naked he might have, but I don't think so. Barb had told him she and Jackie had met and clicked together and had kept in touch. It was nice to see her again, but there was no chance anything like what had occurred last time would again. They congratulated us, Chuck still a bit confused and Barbara giving us that knowing smile.

We would have spent all day Sunday in bed, but we needed to spend time with the families, we would be flying out tomorrow for a week in Kansas City. I know, Kansas City is probably not the first place one thinks about for a honeymoon, but it was where we first spent serious time together and became lovers. We thought it would be nice to go back and relive some of the things we did that first week together.

I took some of my frequent flyer miles, I had the total back over a million again, and reserved 2 first class tickets to KC. We were at the airport early, catching the shuttle to Atlanta, then the flight to Kansas City. I noticed that Jackie was wearing the same flower print blouse and light green skirt she had worn the first day of our trip. We would be staying in the same hotel, but I wasn't sentimental enough to expect to stay in the same room. However, if we did end up in that room by coincidence, you would be able to find me by looking for the nearest lottery ticket vendor. We arrived and got a rental car to take us to the hotel. We checked in and not surprisingly, did not get the same room. The weather here, 2 months earlier than last time, was cool and we needed coats to be warm as we wandered around the area. Nothing had changed as far as I could tell, but it was nice to be here with Jackie, my last trip had been business for me.

We walked to the same steakhouse restaurant for dinner and had one of their very good, if not very overpriced dinners. This time Jackie did not worry about the cost and we enjoyed the meal and the company. The sun had set and the temperature was cooler as we walked back to the hotel, so we did not linger on the streets. Back in the room, we were ready to get this honeymoon off to a good start. I watched Jackie take off her blouse, bra and skirt just as I had the first night. She was wearing all the same clothes and looked just as nice as she had that night. I was soon down to my boxers and we were ready for bed. The lights went out and this room was just as quiet and dark as the other had been.

We had been here before, so there was no hesitation, no uncertainty. Still, we started slowly and worked our way up to the passion we knew was coming. The day had been nice, but we each knew this was what we had been waiting for and now was the time. We reached for each other simultaneously and soon were in a passionate embrace, kissing and hugging like the first time. The underwear we climbed into bed with disappeared, almost without conscious effort. I broke the lip lock Jackie had on my mouth, and moving down, gave her breasts the time and attention they deserved. Jackie smiled and laughed softly between moans, saying that I was still infatuated with tits. I couldn't argue, I loved the look, the feel and the taste, so spent some time licking and sucking the nipples into my mouth until they were hard and standing at attention. Jackie continued to moan and sigh with each flick of my tongue, and I remained there for longer than I might have, my instinct to go further south held temporarily at bay. I divided my time between each hard nipple, alternately sucking and biting, grabbing the hard end with my teeth and pulling until Jackie would wince in pain. I did not want to hurt her, but she would insist I do it again as soon as I released my grip, pushing my face back into her breast. Once my tit need had been satisfied, I started to slide down further, but Jackie told me that I had better turn around, she needed something to do with her own mouth if I expected to eat her pussy for any length of time.

I changed position with Jackie lying on top of me, her face over my stiff cock and my face under the pussy that was dripping juices onto it. I probed with my tongue and soon found the spot that would offer Jackie the most sensation and would bring her to her peak soon. At the same time, she was sucking my cock deep, and as she moved her lips first down then up, returned my attention to her nipples by dragging her teeth up my shaft, pulling the tip hard with her teeth. She had been the one who introduced me to this sensation, and it still excited me as much as anything else we did. It was almost painful, but stopping just short of that point, the feeling was indescribable. I jumped at the first touch of her teeth, just as I did every time she did me this way. She had learned that she was not hurting me, only that my reflexes were quite sensitive to teeth pulling my cock head. We each kissed and sucked, licking and probing, working up to a higher level of arousal. We had not said anything, but we each knew that this was only teasing, our actual climax would come from the more carnal insertion of my hard cock into the pussy I was readying to accept it.

We knew the time was right, and turning to face each other, I moved into position between her legs and readied myself to enter. In the dark I could not see what Jackie was doing, but as I moved closer, I felt her lower legs against my chest and smiled to myself, knowing this was the way we fucked the first time together. I pushed in with a mighty thrust, and just as quickly, Jackie pushed back with her legs, attempting to force me away. It was a game, and it required each of us to work hard to get what we wanted. I had to push back to maintain my cock inside that pussy, but each move on my part was countered by an opposite move on Jackie's part. She knew I wanted to be inside, and she wanted me inside, but this required me to work hard to show her just how much I wanted that hot pussy. I was grunting, and Jackie started baiting me, which only served to make me want it more.

"Come on, are you really trying? I know you want this pussy, why don't you show me how much. Give me that hard cock, I need it. I want you to fuck me and show me just how much you want to be inside. How can you fill me up if you can't even get it in?"

I knew the game well, and I also knew I would not be denied. I pushed back with more effort and shoved my cock as deep as it would go. Jackie pushed back, and I held her body as tightly to myself as I could, using my arms to gain leverage for my cock. We moved like that for long minutes, me stroking in and Jackie pushing back. We were both panting and moaning with the effort, my sweat running down my face and chest, dripping onto Jackie's body. I could feel the effort and after a while I knew I was gaining the upper hand, my insides were starting that familiar feeling with my semen boiling up inside my loins. Jackie had been grunting back with each thrust, making me want it all the more. She urged me on, not slowing her challenges, "give it to me. Get that cock into my pussy, I need it inside me. Keep it there, you know you want it. Don't give up now, you are almost there. Come on, fuck me, fuck me hard like you mean it!"

I didn't need the extra encouragement, but I was really turned on by it. I could sense Jackie was getting close herself, her words were getting more strained as she urged me on. I felt the tensing in her as she started to rise to her peak, and I doubled my efforts, pushing harder and faster than ever. She tried to keep me out, but could not fight me any longer. I jammed my cock inside as far as I could get it and with her inner muscles squeezing my shaft they completely surrounded, I was shooting inside her with what felt like the hardest orgasm I ever had. I could feel each shot pump up through my cock and then blast out into the womb beneath me, filling the void with hot, wet semen. Jackie had become rigid with her own climax and as I heard and felt her inner growling start, I was totally shocked to hear her scream of pleasure. Never before had she been able to vocalize beyond a primal scream deep within her body. She screamed again as another tremor racked her body, and I could only hold on and help her ride it out. She found the energy to wrap her legs around my waist as she continued to twitch and convulse with the feelings. We held each other like that for more long minutes before either could speak.

I started kissing her slowly and easily, just wanting to feel the closeness of her next to me. I thought about what had just happened and the surprising expression of her climax. Jackie still had not said anything, and was trying to regain her composure. Although I did not say anything, I knew deep inside that we had just conceived a child. Jackie later told me she knew as well, but neither of us said anything for the moment. I moved a bit, and Jackie spoke her first words, saying that this was the way it started and she wanted to hold onto me again. I knew what she meant, so rolled us over, keeping my still hard cock deep inside her pussy. She was glowing and sighed contentedly as I played with her hair, rubbing my hands over her back and warm ass. I too remembered how we had started and knew that Jackie would soon be asleep in my arms. She was not any heavier lying on me now than she had been the first time we made love in this hotel, and soon she was sleeping atop me. I softly kissed her on the forehead and soon was sleeping myself.

The first time we had done this, I woke several hours later with my semi hard cock still inside her, Jackie sleeping and keeping me warm and wet as she did so. This time, I did not wake in the middle of the night to find myself still inside, I slept through the night and awoke the next morning. I was, however, pleasantly surprised to find that I was still inside her pussy, still hard and still horny. Jackie had not awakened last time, I selfishly used my muscle control to stimulate my cock to an orgasm without her assistance. Today, that would not happen. I could tell Jackie was sleeping peacefully, but I knew she would wake soon, especially if I started thrusting up into her pussy, something I began doing now. As I suspected she would, Jackie opened her eyes shortly after I started my movements and looking at me, said, "Are you still inside from last night?"