Driving Jackie Ch. 04

Story Info
A darkness comes over the land.
17.3k words
4.55
11.3k
3
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: I would like to thank those of you who have read my other stories, particularly those who have provided comment and feedback.

As a result of some feedback, I have written this final chapter to the "Driving Jackie" series. Several people commented that the earlier chapters did not have any drama and thus were not reflective of real life. I don't agree that all real life has to be dramatic, but I gave the matter a lot of thought before deciding to try to add more to the story. Writing it also took more time than I expected.

I hope you enjoy this chapter. Be advised, the tone of this is considerably different from that of the first 3 chapters. Again, comments are welcome.

*****

Jackie was lying atop me as my cock was buried deep within her mouth, the tongue and teeth giving it a good working over. I was also using my tongue to good advantage, flicking it rapidly over her hard clit and making her moan in pleasure. I could vaguely see the beginnings of dawn coming in around the edges of the bedroom curtains, morning arriving early here in mid June. I brought my concentration back to the pussy I was eating, not wanting to get distracted from my task. We both enjoyed the play and each knew that this was only the first course, so to speak. Once each was sufficiently warmed up enough, we would get down to some serious fucking.

Jackie was moaning quietly, we did not want any disturbances. Both of us knew that making too much noise might bring our presence to the attention of someone who possibly would interfere with our intimate moment. I could feel her legs tensing around my head, the moment of her climax getting closer. I knew what to do to bring her to this point, and once there, she would revel in an orgasm that would cause her entire body to convulse and shudder with my tongue providing a stimulus that would cause her to scream silently deep within her throat. That point was quickly approaching and once there, she would not stop until I allowed her or she was able to force my hungry tongue away.

Jackie had reached the magic moment and I was trapped between her thighs that were attempting to squeeze the life out of my head. I could not move except to lick and suck as she convulsed above me in pleasure. Soon, I slowed the mouth action enough to allow her to calm herself as she continued to slowly lick and bite my hard cock. Once she had returned to the point she was able to speak, she urged me to move up and face her directly, it was now time to insert the cock she had readied into her waiting pussy.

"Hurry, up, I need it now!" Jackie whispered.

"Don't worry, I need this as much as you. Get ready, here it comes!"

"Did you remember the lube? I don't want to have the problems we had last time." Jackie asked.

"Yes, I remembered. I put more than enough on, I guarantee that we won't have that problem again. I used KY this time and I know it will do the job."

"Great, shove that hard thing into me and fuck me silly. Come on, I have been waiting for this all night!"

Never let it be said I did not do as I was asked. I shoved in hard and fast, Jackie's pussy was hot and wet, still tingling from my mouth action. I picked up the pace right from the start, I too did not want to take a long time to reach climax. Jackie was humping back as I stroked into her, each of us was intimately familiar with the other. Our comfort with each other was well practiced, but even when we first started sleeping together, we developed a closeness that suggested we had been doing this for some time. I continued stroking my cock into her wet pussy, the sound it made as it moved in and out a sloshing and slurping noise that aroused us both. I started to feel my loins tense up as I was fucking hard, and I knew from experience that Jackie would come quickly and easily after the tongue fucking I had given her moments before.

Jackie reached her peak shortly before my cock started its release, spurting jets of hot semen deep into her waiting pussy. She was deep in the throes of her orgasm, not able to speak or make a sound other than a deep gutteral growling that barely escaped her lips. I knew this sound and relished the knowledge that I could bring it to her with my own efforts. I slumped down onto Jackie as I basked in the afterglow of our sex, each of us fatigued with the effort, but at the same time, excited by the joy of our mutual pleasure. After resting a few minutes, we got up and walked together into the shower. I would have liked a long, leisurely soap fest, but we each had things to do and could not take that time today.

After getting out, we started to dress. I had put on my boxers and went to open the door to our bedroom. I took some paper towels from the bathroom and wiped the KY off the outside of the door knob. I thought to myself of the lengths one had to go to make love to your wife with a curious 5 year old in the house. The curious 5 year old in this house was our son David. Not only was he curious, he seemed to have some strange sixth sense that allowed him to know exactly when we were in the mood. Many times when he was younger, I remember hearing the call for a drink of water just as I was getting my cock ready for insertion into his mother's pussy. Jackie would go to attend to his needs and I would be there with a shrinking boner that was not always satisfied when she returned. As he got older, the calls for drinks ended, but his visits replaced them. I also remember the nights when we were in the middle of something as he would come running into the room, looking for comfort and protection from the monsters he swore inhabited his room. I told him there were no monsters, but I silently knew of at least one who would end up sleeping between us with what I swore was a devilish grin on his face. O the joys of children! Actually, I wouldn't trade this time for anything, but sometimes I wished that his sixth sense would start failing him more often.

As we were getting dressed, I thought about the day and the things we had planned. Jackie had work to do for her job and I was going to be in the garage playing with a new project. I had finished dressing, and Jackie was just getting into her t-shirt when I heard the approaching storm.

"Mommy!" David shouted as he entered the room.

Jackie had her shirt over her head and the arms were in the arm holes, but the body of the shirt was still bunched above her breasts. She stopped dressing long enough to kneel down and give him a hug.

"Go wash up and then get dressed. Mommy will be out to make you breakfast in a few minutes."

David turned to do as asked when I spoke, "Hey, what about me. Nothing for the old man?"

David turned around again and ran to give me a hug and a good morning. "Don't forget you are going to help me in the garage today."

"OK daddy. I didn't forget."

"Good, we have a lot to do. Go and get ready for breakfast, we will be out shortly."

David ran off down the hall and I said to Jackie "is it my imagination, or does he always seem to come in here when you are putting on your shirt or taking it off?"

"Just like his father." Jackie chuckled.

"No, I'm serious. He seems to have a thing for your boobs."

"Just like his father." Jackie repeated.

I had to smile a bit, but continued. "I know, but remember how much trouble you had weaning him off your breasts when you stopped nursing him?"

"I had more trouble weaning you off them than I did with him, if you remember."

Now Jackie was openly laughing. "Yeah, I remember. It was one of the most traumatic times in my life. I think it might have scarred me forever."

Jackie again laughed at my memory, looking at me with that 'Poor baby' face she used when she thought I needed to be brought down a notch.

I moved close to her and lifted the shirt that she had just finished pulling down. I used my tongue to stiffen each nipple in turn, and then sucked one then the other with enough suction to cause her to jump a bit.

"What are you doing?" Jackie asked with an exasperated tone.

"I was just testing to see if maybe there might be a rogue milk duct or 2 that were still there waiting to come back."

"If there were any you would have found them long ago, the amount of time you devote to sucking my tits." Jackie stated emphatically. "No more tittie milk for Steve here!"

I put on my frustrated face, but laughed and gave her a big kiss, then a quick grope of her tits before pulling her shirt back over them.

*****

We finished eating and Jackie gave me and our son a quick kiss as we headed for the garage. She would be busy with paperwork for the job for several hours and with David out of her hair, she would be able to get things done without interruption. I told him he would be helping me, but really he was just there to keep me company although he was not allowed in the part of the garage where the cars were.

"Do you want to watch a DVD or play with the computer?" I asked as we walked into the office. He could put his own DVD into the machine or get onto the net from the computer himself, but I still felt the need to ask.

"I will be on the computer."

"OK, have fun. I will be here inside if you want anything." I knew he would be busy for a while, there was plenty for him to do, even if his browsing was limited to the sites we allowed him to visit.

I had found another Chevelle to work on, this one a few years older than the 1969 model Jackie owned when we first met and still drove. I was going to remove the exhaust and some of the other underbody components today, then work on the exterior and engine later. I remembered being in a similar position as I helped Jackie with the exhaust on her car when we had first met. She was helping me then, but today I was solo. I had removed some of the easier to reach pieces, but the hangers and brackets on this car had been in place for more than 40 years and were firmly attached. NO problem, I thought, that is what a torch is for.

I got the tanks from the corner and set everything up. A few seconds with the torch and the hangers would no longer be a problem. I lit the flame and started working on the front hangers, moving to the rear as each was removed. As I got near the back, I started on a particularly difficult one when I got a whiff of gasoline. Odd, I thought, I had removed the gas tank a few days ago. Where was that smell coming from, I wondered? At that point, everything went white. The white soon changed to red, and then the red was fading and replaced with grays.

"You really fucked this one up, Steve. This is not good!" I thought to myself as I reached to turn off the handle on the tanks. I was still in the gray zone, and as it started to darken, I knew that once black things would change...

*****

I was going through these new government regulations, wondering just who decided that minor changes necessitated a whole new mindset and different way of doing things. Nothing that had changed would make any difference in the way we did things except to add to our overhead of regulatory administrivia. I had to go through 2 more revisions then distill them into a coherent summary that I could present to my people. This was a grand waste of my time, but just one of the things I had to do now that I was second in charge at the company.

David walked into the room as I was getting another package from the envelope and I looked up, asking "Did you come in to give mommy a hug?"

"Mommy, come help daddy." He answered.

"Davey, I have work to do here, I can't stop now to help your father. He will just have to wait until I finish here."

"No! Come help daddy!"

"David Steven, I said I was busy. Your father will have to wait. Go tell him that I will be there when I am done." I responded, raising my voice sternly.

I was surprised when he came over, and grabbing my arm, started pulling me out of my chair. "Come help daddy, now!"

I was getting annoyed, but as I got to my feet, Davey ran out of the room and down the hall. I came out of my office and he was standing a dozen feet away, looking back at me. I walked toward him, and as I neared, he ran further down the hall toward the back door. Each time I got near him, he would run a few feet, and then stop to see if I was following him. I reached the office door of the garage and Davey followed me in. I didn't see Steve, so opened the door into the garage and walked in. Davey isn't allowed in this part of the garage, so he stopped at the doorway and watched as I walked in.

I noticed a haze in the air and a pungent, burning smell. I walked a few feet further then...

"STEVEN!!! O God no!"

I rushed to kneel beside him as he lay in a fetal ball on the floor. His face and upper torso were black and horribly burned. I wasn't sure what to do, I just wanted him to wake up and be OK.

Get a grip on yourself, Jackie, I thought. This is no different than an accident in the lab would be. What would you do there? I had to remain calm, I needed to get help and I also did not want to panic my son.

"Davey, I need you to help mommy. I want you to call 911 and tell them where you are. You remember, just the way we practiced it. I know you can, go do it now."

I heard him jump onto the couch so he could reach the phone on the desk, and in a few seconds I heard him speaking. I could not understand, but he continued to speak off and on, so I knew he had done what I asked of him. I wanted to hug Steve, but did not know how. I did not want to hurt him any further, but what could I do? His chest was moving slowly, so I was certain he was still breathing. I took the bottom of my shirt and dabbed at the blood coming from a few cuts on his face. They continued to weep, so I knew his heart was beating as well.

"Where is that help?" I thought to myself. I knew inside that they would be here soon, but right now, time seemed to stand still. I could do nothing other than hold his hand and wait for help – I felt so powerless at this moment.

In what seemed like hours, but probably was less than 3 minutes since Davey made his call for help, I heard the wail of a siren approaching the house.

"Davey, go out and let them know where we are!" I shouted into the office. I heard him drop the phone on the desk, then his steps as he ran out the door. I heard a car come to a stop and soon a young police officer came into the office, then further into the garage. Davey followed him in, forgetting his boundary and moving behind a car to watch what was going on. I heard the officer say to himself "O Jeez!", and then he came over quickly and knelt down next to Steve on the other side. He was speaking into a radio he had with him as he took Steve's wrist and felt for a pulse.

"17 to dispatch. I am on scene. I have an adult male with burns to his face and upper body. He appears unconscious but is breathing and has a weak pulse. Tell the EMT's to move it!"

I knew then that this was serious, not that I had felt it anything but before now. I didn't know what to do any more, but at least help was close by. I heard another siren approaching the house, and soon it pulled into the drive. The officer looked around and seeing the button to open the bay door, pushed it and the ambulance stopped just outside.

2 paramedics came inside, one male and the other a woman, each about mid 20's I guessed. I was still kneeling beside Steve, but the officer took my hand and asked me to move out of the way and let the paramedics do their job. I moved without understanding, just following the hand that pulled me away. The officer looked at me, and then the blood on my shirt.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

I didn't respond, and he asked again. "Are you hurt, ma'am?"

Coming out of my paralysis, I realized he was asking about the blood on my shirt. "I was in the house. This is from the cuts on his face."

The officer nodded and we each went back to watching the medics work on Steve.

The man had started to insert an IV into the back of Steve's

Hand then attached a bag of clear liquid to the line. The woman was taking his blood pressure and pulse, speaking to someone on the radio and relaying the information. The young man took an ampule from his bag and breaking the top off, stuck a needle into Steve's thigh. I assume it contained morphine or some type of pain killer. They put a mask over his face and started the oxygen. As they worked, another police car pulled into the drive. He got out and was just in time to help them with the gurney. The men moved the gurney next to Steve and carefully lifted him onto it. The medics pushed it to the ambulance and then inside.

They started to close the rear door when I said I wanted to go along. The first officer stopped me, saying that I needed to take care of my son. Davey was still behind one of the cars, watching with a mixture of curiosity and apprehension on his face. I had forgotten about him, but now went to him and hugged him close. The ambulance pulled out and the siren started up again. The officer who had arrived second had left with them, leading them to the hospital, his siren wailing a warning.

The first officer again asked if I was OK. I assured him I was not hurt, I was inside when the incident took place. He asked how I knew, and I said Davey had come to get me. He asked if Davey was hurt, but I told him Davey wasn't allowed in this part of the garage. That was kind of odd, I was hugging him as he hovered behind a car as we spoke. I assured him that Davey behaved and this was the first time he had crossed his boundary. The officer started looking around and found the tanks next to the car. He checked the valve, finding it already closed. He checked a few other things, and then said that the fire marshal would come around and see what had occurred. He again asked if there was anything he could do. I was still uncertain about what to do myself, but told him I had to make some arrangements and get to the hospital.

"Don't worry, your husband is in good hands. They will take care of him." Was his parting word before he drove off.

I hugged Davey close to me, tears starting to form in the corners of my eyes. I did not want to cry in front of him, I was concerned that he might get too scared about his father, and I was already scared enough for the both of us.

"I am sorry I got angry with you. You did a good job and your father will be really proud of you. Let's go inside for now."

I closed the doors and then took Davey's hand and we walked into the house. I hugged him again, and then went to my office to make a call. He followed me, I don't think he wanted me out of his sight right now. I guess I could understand, his father had just been placed into an ambulance and taken away without explanation to him. I sat and noticed all the papers I had been working on, everything left and forgotten as I had become preoccupied.

I called Sofia, the woman Steve and I had met 5 years ago. She had become a good friend of ours, and once Davey was born, she had done everything short of signing legal adoption papers to make Davey her own. She spoiled him and he enjoyed all the attention immensely.

When she answered, I asked if she could come over to watch Davey.

"Steve has had a bad accident, he was just taken to the hospital."

"O God, is he alright? What happened?" she asked

"I am not sure, some type of fire in his garage. I have to get there to see how he is. Davey will need someone to stay with him. I know it is short notice, but can you come over now?"

"Don't worry about a thing, I have to make a couple of calls, but I will be there as soon as I can. Don't worry, I am sure Steve will be OK." she tried to reassure me.

I hung up the phone and just sat there stunned for several minutes. I felt like the weight of the world had just come crashing down on me. I had to pull myself together, I had things I needed to do. I got out of my chair and walked down the hall to our bedroom. Davey followed close behind and stood watching me as I stripped off the blood stained shirt I had been wearing. I tossed it toward the bathroom, I would soak it later to see if I could get the blood out. As I stood there topless, I remembered what Steve had said this morning about Davy and my boobs. Well, he was getting an eyeful now, but this was not the time to keep him out of the room as I changed. I took a bra from the drawer and put it on, then a blouse from the closet.