Driving Jackie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would really like to feel you riding my cock tonight, but those pain killers have me pretty loopy. I am not sure I could even get it up if I wanted. Just know that as soon as things get a little better, I will be riding you like you've never been ridden before."

"I am going to hold you to that." I stated with a big smile. I held on to him even as he fell off into sleep, pulling him close and quietly crying before I too drifted off.

*****

We got up early the next morning, the visiting nurse would be here about 9. Davey was still standoffish at breakfast but Steve tried to talk to him, his voice less raspy and more normal than it had been the day before. I could see the sadness in Steve as he tried to get our son to talk. I knew Davey would warm up to him in time, but hoped that would not be too much longer. Once the bandages came off, I think things would be better and I explained this to Steve after Davey went to clean up. Logically he knew I was right, but that did not help his emotions as he still had not been able to greet his son.

The nurse came and did what I had done the night before. She changed some of the bandages and made sure we knew how to take care of the things we would have to do by ourselves for the next few weeks. She was pleasant and said everything looked about as expected. She would come back tomorrow to check one more time, but did not expect to be here after that. I had called our family doctor from Nashville yesterday and after explaining the problem, Steve had gotten an appointment for this afternoon.

We took Davey with us to the doctor, I did not want to impose on anyone to sit with him. I thought that time with his father and seeing what was happening as the doctor examined him would make Davey more comfortable with the changes. I had to drive, Steve was not in a position to do so. I tried to help him into the car, but ended up bumping his head on the roof as I guided him in. At the office, I managed to walk him into the door jam as we entered, and I could tell he was getting frustrated that he could not do these things for himself.

The doctor unwound the bandages that covered Steve's face and Davey could see his father's face now, although it was still badly burned and blistered. Some of the worst of the skin had begun peeling, and the doctor was pleased with the progress. He thought another 10 days or so would be sufficient to keep the bandages in place, then they could be removed and his face would be well on its way to full healing. Davey was still hesitant, but the doctor explained everything as he went and I think Davey was starting to understand. Steve was glad to hear that the bandages could come off soon, but the frustration at not being able to see was eating at him.

*****

The next 10 days passed slowly. Steve was anxious to get back to a normal life, but had to limit his activities both because of his vision issues and due to the doctor's orders not to do anything physically demanding. This did not leave him much to do other than sit and think about what he would rather be doing. I tried to keep him company but there was only so much I could do. TV was a possibility, but the daytime offerings were better suited to rotting one's brain than entertainment.

Sofia stopped by one afternoon to see how things were going for both of us. I had called her after we got back and had given her an overview of Steve's condition, but she said she wanted to see him for herself. The 3 of us had become good friends over the past few years and I always enjoyed her company. She gave me a hug as she came into the house and asked how I was. I told her I was doing about as well as could be expected, but I was confident things would improve shortly. Steve had stood up as he heard her voice and she walked over to give him a hug after mine. Steve stood there as Sofia wrapped her arms around him, letting her control the hug. After she pulled back, I noticed his head tilt down toward her chest. I had to laugh, even with his eyes covered with bandages; he still tried to get a look at her large breasts. At my laugh, Steve asked what was so funny. I explained what I had seen, and Sofia smiled at the gesture. She had pulled back from the hug, but was still holding his hands in hers. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts as she said "Since you can't see them for now, this will give you some idea of what you are missing."

Even with the bandages covering it, I could almost see the shock on Steve's face. Still, it did not stop him from squeezing and massaging those big boobs for a few seconds until he grudgingly took his hands away. Sofia looked at me and said "Now that is the Steve I remember."

Davey had lost some of his apprehension, but things still had not returned to normal between them and this bothered both. We muddled through and would be going to the family doctor today, hopefully the bandages could come off for good.

The doctor was happy with the progress Steve had made, and after removing all the bandages, I could start to see the return of the man I knew before the accident. His skin was still mottled and I knew there would be scars, but the worst of the blackened and blistered parts had peeled off. Without much hair he did look different, and once that came back, I think Davey would be more comfortable that this was indeed his father. Getting the bandages off was a big psychological lift for Steve too. He had an appointment with the eye doctor tomorrow and was expecting the good news to continue.

We were sitting in the waiting room until Steve could have his eyes checked for the first time since returning from the hospital in Nashville. Davey was with us, we each thought that letting him be part of the process would help him to understand and reconnect with his father. The doctor called us in and we each waited for him to conduct the examination and give his conclusion about where Steve was and what to expect in the future.

The doctor first looked into his eyes with a lighted device that magnified the eye. He made a few noncommittal grunts as he was doing his examination, but we could not gauge anything from his appearance. He next took a small light and shined it directly into Steve's eyes, one at a time.

"Do you see anything?" he asked as he went to each eye in turn.

Steve said no, then the doctor increased the intensity of the light and Steve said he could see something that time. The doctor made a few notes on the chart, and then spoke to us.

"The healing is coming along. It is a bit difficult to determine just how well the healing is progressing, this is more subjective now. I think you can stop the eye drops and the eye bandages can come off now as well. You will, however, have to get some eye protection for yourself. You need something that will keep foreign objects out and protect the eyes from direct sunlight. Even though you cannot see much out of them, the UV rays of the sun can get in and damage the inner parts of the eye. The healing has not progressed far enough along to see into the eye's interior, but I assume you knew this would take more than 2 weeks. I would like to see him every 2 weeks to measure progress and hopefully healing will be seen. You can start to get back to more normal activities. I would like to see you do some moderate physical exercise, perhaps walking. Nothing too strenuous but you need to keep in shape. You can do other normal activities as you like, but be aware of any discomfort and stop if you are bothered by it."

We left with a mixed bag of news, Steve was glad to be able to stop most of the meds and have all the bandages removed. He was, however, hoping that the eyes would be better and his progress faster than it seemed to be going. Still, we tried to make the best of the news and to celebrate we stopped for lunch at the burger joint where Steve and I had originally met.

*****

I would be going back to work starting Monday of next week. I had been off for the past 3 weeks and needed to go back. My boss had told me to take as much time as I needed, but I knew things would be tough on those there without me and Steve could take care of himself at home for now. Maybe it was selfish of me, but I also wanted to get out of the house and back into a more normal life. Steve had also been in contact with his boss and had been told pretty much the same thing. They would wait for him to return, but did miss him so hoped his return would not be too long in coming.

The Sunday night before I was to go back to work, Steve and I were lying together in bed. Actually, I was laying on top of him, my pussy holding his stiff cock as we spoke. His promise to ride me like I had never been ridden was still unfulfilled, but each of us thought it better to wait until further along in his recovery for something that strenuous. I was slowly rocking on him as we spoke. This is something we did almost every night when life was normal, and trying to get it back would help that feeling of normalcy return.

"You aren't upset that I will be going back to work tomorrow, are you?" I started.

"You know I will miss you. I understand you cannot stay home and entertain me all the time, but I will be lonely for the first days."

"Davey will be here with you, he will keep you busy." I offered.

"I just hope that I can keep an eye on him, so to speak. He is a good kid, but the thought of being responsible for him in this condition worries me a little."

I admit I had a few concerns about this matter, but decided Steve was capable of handling just about any kind of situation I could foresee. "You will do fine. I know he is in good hands."

I could see the worry on Steve's face, so started rocking a bit faster to take his mind off that concern. I had missed this closeness we had in bed, and I missed the feel of his hard cock in me more than I realized. As my pace had increased, I felt Steve start to push his cock up inside me to meet my new pace. I stopped for a minute, putting my hands on his chest.

"You just lie there, I will take care of things for now. You can't be exerting yourself too much just yet. Let Jackie take care of your cock for now."

Steve had a questioning look on his face, although not being able to see what his eyes would have showed, I had to guess. I leaned down over him a bit, and then started squeezing my pussy muscles around his cock. I would squeeze then let off, alternating the feeling like that in a continuous cycle. I had first tried this with Steve shortly after we started sleeping together, and although it took some effort on my part, the feeling was intense. I know just how much Steve liked it and I so wanted to make him feel good after his ordeal.

As he felt my pussy squeezing and pulling his cock further into me, Steve got a big smile on his face.

"You haven't done this for a while. Are you sure you remember how?"

I kept pulling his cock further into my pussy, giving it an extra hard squeeze at this taunt. "I remember." Was my only comment.

Steve did have a point, I remembered how, but had forgotten just how much effort was required. I was willing to put the effort into this, I wanted to bring us both some of the pleasure we had missed for the past few weeks. I was supporting myself with my hands on Steve's chest and as time passed, my effort was making me perspire which soon started dripping on Steve. He reached up to brush away the drops of sweat which seemed to be collecting on my nipples before dropping off. He massaged my tits and pulled the nipples as I moved. I was getting wetter by the minute and I could feel the size of Steve's cock in me increase as his climax was getting closer. I doubled my efforts, now using all the muscle control I could muster to pull and squeeze at his tool inside me. I had missed this as much as he had, and I needed to come just as badly.

"Come on, baby, play with my tits. I want to feel you touching me all over. I want you close and I want you now! That's it, pull my nipples too. I'm going to come soon, come with me!"

I was at the point that I could no longer control my movements, instinct took over and I started jamming myself onto Steve's cock as I was lost in the feeling. I wasn't so far gone I could not feel the pent up energy of his own orgasm, shooting hot semen into my hungry pussy. He was now pushing up into my pussy as he came, not willing to be a passive participant any longer. I was coming and crying at the same time. The last weeks had been such a burden on both of us, and now here together, making love, we were starting to get back some of the past we had together. I was happy and sad at the same time.

*****

My happiness was short lived...

Steve's eyes were improving, and for that we were both grateful. Over time he would notice changes that we would mark as a milestone and wait for the next step to follow. The problem was, however, that as he reached each milestone, he would expect the next to be more dramatic and come more quickly, and when that did not happen, he grew frustrated. In the beginning, seeing more light was like a miracle. Then after a bit, he could see colors in that light, then after more time, see movement. The doctor we saw every other week was pleased with his progress and optimistic that his recovery was coming along well.

After about 2 months of recovery, we saw the doctor and he announced that he could see enough of the eye behind the scar tissue that he was 95% certain there were no injuries other than the corneal scarring. He was very upbeat at this, but Steve had latched onto the 2 month time frame as an endpoint, not just another milestone. He was upset that he could not see any better than he could 2 months earlier, at least according to him, and this led to more frustration. He became more withdrawn, easily angered and began to slide into a depression.

Our relationship had deteriorated as well. He did not say it, but I knew he resented me for being able to leave the house and drive where I may want to go. He could not do this, he was dependent on me or someone else to take him where he might want to go. The problem with this was that he did not want to go anywhere. He was self-conscious about his appearance and did not want to leave the house. His face had mostly healed from the burns, and although there was scarring and hair loss that would not return, his appearance was not far from what it had been before the accident. Since he could not see himself in the mirror, he was certain he was hideously disfigured despite my attempts to tell him otherwise.

We argued more often and things were tense between us at home. Sex had become more infrequent and it was just a physical act without the joy and intimacy that had been there before. My own life had become much more stressful since I had to handle many of the things Steve did in the past and could not or would not do now. I had bills to pay, housework and similar chores. I needed to deal with the medical insurance company when they screwed up the billing, and in general my time was filled. I would come home from work and both Steve and Davey would demand my attention, each vying for time.

David was also becoming a problem. He was smart like his father and was starting school this year. We had each been working with him before Steve's accident to get him a head start on his education. We would read to him and work with him to learn the alphabet and numbers. Now I had little time and Steve could not do as much as he did before, even when he found the desire to try. Davey had become more disrespectful around the house and this became a source of conflict for Steve and me. He was home all the time, but did little to discipline Davey when he would misbehave, so the task fell to me and I was becoming the wicked witch. After he started school, I got reports from his teacher that he was disruptive in class and would not follow directions.

*****

Steve's accident was about 3 months behind us and I was making dinner. Steve and Davey were sitting at the table as I worked. I had a tough day at my job, and was not in a great mood anyway, but when I asked Davey about the latest complaint from his teacher, he gave me one of his smart-assed answers. Steve did not say a word, and something inside me just snapped. I was holding a glass serving bowl and raising it above my head, gave a great 2-fisted overhand slam straight to the floor. The glass bowl did not fare well against the granite tile and shattered into a thousand pieces. Davey had seen my face as he sassed me and with the crash of glass, he jumped from his chair and ran to his room to hide.

"What the hell..." Steve exclaimed.

I just slumped down into a chair and started crying, my head in my hands. 3 months ago I had the perfect life, a loving husband, a beautiful son and a successful career. Now the world was crashing down on top of me and I didn't know what to do. I heard Davey crying as he had run out and after a few seconds, I heard Steve push his chair back. I glanced up long enough to see through my tears as Steve fell over the chair he had pulled out. He was swearing as he caught himself with his hands, then got up and followed Davey down the hall. I was paralyzed and could only sit here crying over my lost happiness. I could hear Davey crying and didn't even want to go to comfort him I was so deep in despair.

I guessed it was about 20 minutes later when Steve came into the kitchen carrying Davey.

"We have to go now." He announced.

I heard the words, but the meaning escaped me. "You're leaving me???" This wasn't helping and I could only cry more.

"Jackie! Snap out of it. We have to get to the emergency room. David has to get some stitches." Steve shouted.

I looked up and finally my eyes focused. Davey's feet were bound with some of the gauze that I had used to cover his father's burns. I could see the crimson stains on the bottom, even now getting bigger. Davey was in Steve's arms, his head buried on his shoulder and crying softly. I saw that there were bloody handprints on the back of Davey's shirt where Steve's hands were holding him.

I felt like I was in a dream, I was moving like molasses to get my purse and car keys. Each step I took caused more glass shards to be crushed to dust under my feet. Thinking about the broken glass, the blood and all the tears, I wondered just what I had done.

I don't remember the drive to the hospital, I don't think I wanted to believe this was happening again. We went into the emergency room and the nurse called for more help as soon as she saw all the blood. Steve told her that he had tripped while carrying a glass bowl, I had assumed he would announce my rash action to the world. They took us back into a cubicle and got to work. Davey had been sobbing quietly, but started up again as he got the first shot, this one to calm him and reduce the pain. He got the next, a tetanus booster before the pain medicine had taken effect, so he was doubly hurting. Fortunately, he got woozy soon and was almost out by the time the doctor started picking glass out of his feet. Steve sat beside him as one of the nurses did the same with his hands. He did not get the full pain shot, just locals to each of his hands. I could only stand back and watch as the result of my tantrum came into focus for me.

We got home from the hospital after midnight. Steve put Davey to bed in his room, the shot keeping him asleep and not feeling any pain. I went to our bedroom, took off my clothes and just fell onto the bed, not knowing how our lives had gotten to this point. I heard Steve in the kitchen sweeping up glass. He was there for some time before he came into the room with me.

*****

Steve walked into the room and just stood there. I know he could not see me but I felt his eyes trying to focus on me as he contemplated what to do. Finally, he came over and sat on the edge of the bed.