Driving Leah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leah said goodnight and went to their room crying. But she was not past trying. She threw her nightdress on the floor on his side of the bed knowing he'd walk over it and be aware she was sleeping nude. That ought to wind up his dick.

The next thing Leah knew it was daylight and was happy to have her exploring hand collide with a morning erection. She wriggled under the blankets and began licking and sucking it while rolling his balls with her other hand. Eventually the bed covers were thrown off.

With her mouth full of cock Leah looked up to see Oliver grinning at her.

"Are you hungry?"

She pulled off his dick with a very wet sounding 'plop' and said, "Yes a bit" when he fired all over her face and she shrieked in shock.

He grinned, smacked her ass and said he'd paid the account last night. She should clean up quickly and they'd be on their way and would stop later for breakfast.

He smiled at her, Leah thought, and seemed delighted to have his cock sucked. She scooped semen off her face and greedily sucked it from her fingers.

On the third scoop she attempted to feed him and to her astonishment he sucked her dripping fingers. At that point Leah didn't know what to think. He bewildered her; she couldn't quite figure him out. Most men were like open books.

As Leah showered she fumed. He'd disappointed her squirting her face like that; the bastard was just like the rest of them. Then she remembered his grin, it was soft he'd looked really delighted, with not a hint of malice or power play.

"This is becoming unbearable," she sighted. "Rather than driving Leah to New York he's driving Leah to despair."

After breakfast they resumed on the highway in his Sapphire silver blue 2005 Crossfire that looked rather road-weary. Leah turned down the music and said, "May we talk?"

"Yeah provided I get to do most of the listening."

Leah counted to three to avoid snapping back.

"Do you really like me?"

"Yeah I like you heaps. You've grown on me in such a short time."

Her chin jutted determinedly. "I'd like you to make me pregnant."

There was silence and then she saw the grin.

"What?"

He turned and smiled. "This is another stratagem to get me between your thighs, isn't it?"

God he was difficult. Why did he have to come up with that? A normal guy would have leered and said something like 'Yeah baby and it's the trying I'll focus on' or ask how much would he be paid.

She snapped "No" and burst into tears.

He patted her knee and said baby he was sorry and he looked at her and she saw his concern. Her heart lifted and she smiled through the tears and said that was kind of him.

"Why do you want a baby?"

Christ trust him to be so blunt. She gritted and said, "Because I'm becoming old. Soon it will be too late providing it's not already too late."

"Your works won't be screwed up as a result of mistreatment will they?"

Who did he think he was, a gynecologist? Knowing him as little as she did, Leah guessed that was just him being intelligent.

"I believe everything is in working order. I would have to stop taking the pill and it would be at least a month before I was receptive and of course it might be months longer before I conceived."

"So we'd meet every Friday night for a couple of drinks and then bang away."

"Yes on the bar room floor."

She giggled and he grinned and looked straight into her eyes.

"Watch the road."

"Oh yeah."

They traveled perhaps two miles before he said, "The concept quite appeals. No way do I intend making Nevada pregnant."

"Nevada, you've not used that name before."

"It was a slip. I was meant to marry her younger sister but she dumped me."

"I suppose she was the sexy one?" Leah smiled when she heard him sigh and then grin.

"Men regard me as being very sexy and that's the problem."

"Well you sure are pretty with a star-quality figure."

"Thank you Oliver. Oooh I could listen to you tell me more things like that. What I actually meant was they expect I can really fuck."

The car swerved before being re-aligned by the computer.

Leah watched Oliver's tongue flick quickly over his top lip. He asked, "And what do you think"

"I fuck really well, or real good as many men would say."

"No kidding."

She smiled and said, "I kid you not."

"Um we'd need to discuss this pregnancy thing in greater depth because looking forward there would be issues."

"Late in pregnancy I'd go back home to mom."

"Providing there was a pregnancy?"

"Yes. It cannot be taken for granted."

"So how would we set this up, if we decide to do this?"

Leah had it worked out but thought it best to play dumb.

"I need to think about that."

"Good. It would have unnerved me if you already had it schemed. It would have felt like entrapment. Give yourself time to work it out. We will be in phone contact in New York."

"So you'll fuck me tonight, I mean to get to know me intimately?"

"Yes if I am to commit adultery I may as well start now. But first I want you to promise to come off your contraception program."

"I promise. I'll consult a pharmacist when we stop for lunch."

"Should we stop for lunch now?"

Leah giggled and said they'd just had breakfast. She was amazed how she'd managed to turn him around. She then suspected he might have already been contemplating dropping his no-fucking embargo.

That evening they went by several motels and each time Leah said keep driving until she finally she said the one coming up looked okay.

"It has the Full sign lit."

"I'll hop in an flash my eyelids."

"Flashing you tits might work better even if the receptionist is female."

She giggled and gave him a rude finger sign as she left the vehicle.

The receptionist smiled and said, "I'm afraid we're full ma'am although if you come back in two hours we may release a no show room."

"We want a honeymoon suite."

"Yes ma'am. Our best one is ready and waiting for you."

CHAPTER 3

"This is a classy joint," Oliver said. "Usually a tired-looking bitch just tosses the keys at you but this chick in front of us is escorting us. What's she carrying?"

"I think under the napkin is champagne in an ice bucket."

"Jesus. How much will this night cost us?"

"Don't worry your handsome head darling," Leah said. "This night is on me."

The lounge was lovely and they both boggled at the size and the height of the four-poster bed under a white silk and tasseled canopy. The bathroom was ornate and there was a bubbling Jacuzzi on the enclosed balcony.

"Shall I uncork the champagne for you sir."

"No thanks, I'll do that when we are in the pool."

"I thought that might be the case sir. These are unbreakable flutes."

When the woman had gone Oliver asked, "Is this the honeymoon suite?"

"Yes one of them. I thought although the place was full it was possible one of these suites would be available."

"Can you really afford this?"

"Yes mom gave me half a million from the huge amount inherited from her last husband."

"In that case bed or the pool?"

Leah licked her lips and then unzipping her dress said, "Let's have a drink in the pool and then fuck."

"What ma'am wants ma'am gets," he leered.

Leah's eyes became huge.

After finishing her glass of wine Leah stepped over Oliver's legs and sat on him, facing away. "Grab my tits while I steer you in. There must be no delay; I don't want you becoming gun shy."

"Stick it into you baby," he chuckled, "and then bounce. Another glass of champagne in one hand, a great tit in the other and tight cunt slapped round my dick what more could a man ask for?"

"Love?"

"Well yeah, I'll not argue with that."

The best one came on the bed with Oliver pumping, sitting on his knees with Leah pulled up over his lap and he held her by a thigh with that leg over his shoulder while his other hand mashed her right tit.

She bucked and moaned and groaned and came three times before he ejaculated hugely.

Returning from the bathroom Leah grinned, "That was one of my best ones ever. You are so athletic and fit without a beer belly.

He grinned. "So the opposite describes Asshole?"

"More accurately than I care to think about. Let's not talk about our spouses."

In the morning Oliver awoke to find the coverings removed and Leah was between his legs on her knees licking his cock in long strokes. She saw he was awake and smiled beautifully and what he witnessed next was the most intense and expert fellatio he'd ever had delivered. When he came he thought for a moment he'd never stop pumping. Semen ran off her face and on to her tits.

"You look lovely."

She screamed in laughter.

Oliver licked her until she was primed and had pushed halfway in when the doorbell sounded.

"Oh that will be breakfast. I ordered for 7:00 because we have a long day's driving to reach Manhattan by nightfall."

"I want to drive you forever."

"Oh darling," Leah said, ducking off to the bathroom.

"Come in," Oliver said, pulling a sheet over his erection.

Two smiling women entered, pushing trolleys and left them against the end of the dining table. One of them took the ten bucks Leah had left on the table. The women smiled their way out,

* * *

When they hit the highway Leah said she felt would be unable to eat for a week.

"Yeah a great breakfast. Talk about me being good. You fuck heaps better than any woman I've ever had."

"Oh darling, a compliment," she smiled.

They drove a long time listening to music. Finally Leah said, "I want you to live with in Manhattan and I don't wish you to regard that as entrapment."

"Then what is it?"

She froze. Go what had happened to Mr Nice?"

Leah was on the verge of panicking and then the words came to her. "I need you on hand when it's prime time for me to conceive."

"Well that makes sense. I can accept that. Even if Uncle Roy's establishment is quite some distance away the travel time won't bother me. I'll either be tied leaving you after excessive fucking or rushing home eager to slide between your thighs."

"Oh darling, what an adult way of looking at it."

He grinned and then said yes he would live with her. He'd not been looking forward to living with Uncle Roy and Aunt Jenny until he found a place to live.

They finally sighted the Manhattan skyline.

"There she is," Oliver said, shaking Leah by the shoulder.

"Oh doesn't it look exciting."

"Nah I favor the plains but it's what you do with your life wherever you are that counts."

"Are you good to live with darling?"

"Keep calling me darling and you'll find I'm very good to live with."

"Good."

They drove on thinking about what they'd just said until Oliver commented, "While you were napping I thought about what we have been doing and decided driving you to New York has been one of the best times in my life."

"Good, I like hearing that."

"Baby then you might like hearing this. I've decided not to go back to Geneva, ever."

"Good boy. I've been waiting for you to tell me that."

Leah sighed deeply and stretched out a hand and played with his nape. She began thinking of names for a baby girl.

THE END

12