Driving Miss Katie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers

It was almost noon when Katie opened her eyes. She was back in her hotel room lying naked in bed completely disoriented. The memory of the previous night was hazy and surreal like it had been a dream, but when she sat on the side of the bed she realized her ass was sore. So was her pussy for that matter, and even her jaw.

The phone rang. It was Brad.

"Hi Katie. I just wanted to let you know that everyone was very impressed with you at the party last night."

"Um... Brad. About the party. I'm not sure I remember very much. I think I got a little high. Did I, you know, do anything that... well... that I might regret?"

"Regret? Of course not, Katie, but you did have a lot to drink. I had to drive you home."

"Okay. Well, thank you, Brad, for everything. Really."

"No thanks necessary, Katie. I enjoyed meeting you. Listen, two of our network executives are heading to the airport and said they would be happy to give you a ride. I told them that I was sure you would accept, and that they would be very impressed with your skills as a prospective reporter. How about it, Katie?"

She accepted the ride and they were indeed impressed. When they arrive at the airport, she climbed from the back seat wiping cum from her lips and pulling her panties back in place. She smiled as she headed for the terminal knowing that her career had been launched. Sweet little Katie had grown up and was on her way to fame and fortune.

Erlikkhan
Erlikkhan
3,987 Followers
12