Driving Miss Michele

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers

He pushed against her shoulders forcing her face away from his. Michele was now kneeling astride him, with her high heels hooked over the edge of the sofa and her ample bottom perched on his bony knees. Davo held Michele by her shoulders to keep her balanced; her skirt rode up to reveal her suspender straps and the dark welts of her stocking tops.

"Take it out!" Davo growled.

Michele understood what he wanted and knew that resistance was futile. She reached down and unzipped his jeans and unbuckled his belt. She struggled with the button at the top of his jeans but eventually popped it open; she rummaged in his underpants until her fingers found his massive hard cock and freed it. It sprang upright between them; the glans glistening in the dull light. It was at least eight inches long, sleek, circumcised; as brutal a weapon as she had ever saw.

Michele prayed silently as Davo let go of one of her shoulders and spat in his hand and coated his member with his spit.

"No need to wank it Davo; the bitch can do that for you!" Wassa laughed.

"A little lube will ease the pain for her. I've decided to be kind," Davo sniggered back.

The graveness of the situation caused Michele to become numb with shock and she was now just a puppet for these men to with as they pleased. Her consciousness retreated and she became a compliant toy.

Davo thrust his hand back under Michele's skirt and entwined his fingers in the waistband of her full-cut panties and pulled them down her thighs until they would move no further; then he tore at them until they fell down around her right thigh; the ripped fragment of red satin panty contrasting with her taupe stockings. He pushed both hands under Michele's skirt and dug his fingers into her soft buttocks and lifted her bottom up clear of his thighs and pulled her forward.

"Wait!" Wassa screamed, "I wanna see this!" and he leaned forward and raised the back of Michele's skirt and tucked the hem into the waistband, exposing her soft white buttocks poised above Davo's tumescent penis.

Davo slowly lowered Michele onto his stiff rampant cock until his glans nestled against her sphincter. He moved his hands onto her shoulders and pushed her down thrusting up with his groin at the same time.

Michele screamed as Davo's inadequately lubricated cock forced its way past the tight bud of her sphincter. It was the most intense pain she had ever felt. Michele had pushed dildos and vibrators inside herself before but they were always well lubricated. Davo's cock felt like a red hot poker as it split her back passage.

Michele bucked and tried to force the invading member from her rear entrance but Davo held her shoulders in a vice-like grip and pushed her down onto his lap.

"Stop struggling bitch!" he hissed, "You know the deal!"

Michele forced herself to relax and put her hands out and rested them on Davo's shoulders so that she had more control of her lower body. She wriggled her backside until Davo's cock was not causing quite as much pain and then she forced herself to slacken her sphincter muscles and slowly lowered herself. Tears of pain streamed down her face but she persevered and instead of fighting against Davo she used her own strength to control the rate at which his invading member entered her.

After a few minutes of suppressed agony and silent screams she was fully impaled on Davo's shaft; her soft buttocks resting in his groin. Davo sighed as Michele held herself still as she relaxed her internal muscles and allowed her anus to accommodate Davo's swollen penis. Another beat passed and she was past the worst of the pain. She felt stuffed and invaded but the pain began to recede until it became feeling of general uncomfortableness.

"Oh yeah baby; that's nice and tight," Davo sighed.

He pushed up with his groin and wriggled his hips swivelling his member around inside Michele, loosening the tight grip of her anal muscles on his erection. Pre-seminal fluid was leaking the eye of his cock as he became more aroused and further lubricated his shaft and he began to slowly thrust his cock in and out of Michele's anus. Michele held on to Davo's shoulders and controlled the tempo as he began to fuck her.

The long slow strokes and the steady stream of pre-come was lubricating Michele's back passage and helped her to relax her internal muscles. Michele got into the rhythm with Davo and now that the pain had gone she concentrated on getting this ravishment over with as soon as possible and with the least possible pain.

"Oh fuck that looks so sexy," Wassa whispered, the excitement evident in his voice.

He opened his flies and freed his own erection and gently stroked it as he stared with voyeuristic pleasure as Davo fucked Michele. The sight before him was highly titillating and the anticipation of participating in the sex was getting him extremely aroused.

The sight before him entranced Wassa; an attractive mature white transvestite sat astride the skinny black man. Her hair cascaded around her shoulders as she arched her back; her eyes enhanced with pink and blue eyeshadow, thick mascara, and black eyeliner were closed in concentration. An occasional tear ran down her roughed cheeks and her lipsticked lips were slightly parted as she panted. Michele's navy blue skirt bunched at her waist exposing the black lace suspender belt; kneeling on the sofa and straddling Davo, her thighs were spread apart and Wassa's eyes followed the tulle suspender straps down her thighs to where they clipped onto the welts of her stockings; the red scrap of her torn satin panties contrasted with taupe nylon encasing her thigh. Wassa's eyes followed the back-seams of her stockings to where they merged with the Cuban heels; the reinforced toes enclosed in her shiny black high heels. Michele's silver anklet gleamed against the dark nylon hosiery in the dull light.

Wassa was infatuated with Michele's perfume; the exotic fragrance was a tacit invitation to partake of her treasures. Wassa stood up and kicked off his shoes, jeans and underpants; standing naked from the waist down he improved his erection with long slow strokes.

"Ah fuck this; I want in!" he groaned and approached the couch, and climbed up on it; holding onto the backrest of the sofa to maintain his balance.

Davo turned to look at his partner in crime.

"What the fuck are you doing Wassa?" he asked.

"You're only using one hole; I might as well use the other," Wassa grinned.

Michele was now quite comfortable sitting astride Davo while he slowly fucked her; the pain had subsided and although she still felt shamed and humiliated, in the dark recesses of her mind she realised that a scintilla of pleasure was starting to course through her body. She had adjusted herself so that Davo's glans massaged her prostate as he thrust slowly in and out. Reflexively she was matching the pace of his thrusts and adjusted her position in his lap to take advantage of the stimulation.

Michele opened her eyes and saw that Davo was leaning back on the couch; he no longer needed to physically force Michele to participate in the fucking, so he had moved his hands to her thighs, stroking her stocking tops as she slowly humped up and down in his lap. Michele saw Wassa standing on the lounge; his erect cock inches from her face.

She was pragmatic enough to realise that if she didn't allow Wassa to participate, things would only get worse for her. Why not get this over with? Why not kill two birds with one stone? It was obvious Wassa intended to rape her anyway so why not get it over with now?

Michele reached out and caressed Wassa's hard cock, slowly stoking it; it was still sticky from when she had masturbated him in the car and the musky aroma of stale semen wafted form his stubby phallus. She closed her eyes and held her breath and then turned her head sideways and opened her mouth in offering. The rigid member slid into her hot moist mouth. She gagged at first at the fetid taste of the organ in her mouth. She forced herself to lick it clean and swallow a few times until the rancid taste had gone. Then she began to suck on it as the Wassa slowly thrusted in and out of her plumb red lipsticked mouth.

At first Michele found it hard to control her breathing at first as Wassa's cock slowly worked its way in and out of her mouth. She also struggled as she tried to maintain the rhythm and pace of Davo's fucking whist at the same time fellating Wassa. She concentrated hard and was eventually able to synchronise her body movements to accommodate fucking Davo whilst fellating Wassa.

Now it was a matter of getting this over with as soon as possible. She trilled her tongue under the sensitive base of the Wassa's glans and she could feel his cock throb in her mouth every time she did. Wassa reached out with his free hand and placed it on Michele's head and eased her face back and forth in this with his thrusts. Wassa's short stubby cock was actually easy for Michele to accommodate and she had no trouble breathing while she accepted his organ in her mouth and further stimulated it with her tongue.

Michele was now fully engrossed in the sex and had to concentrate in order to coordinate pleasuring the two cocks simultaneously. She sucked on Wassa's cock and licked and slavered at his glans whilst maintaining a steady rhythm in concert with Davo's fucking. Her anus had dilated enough so that she was able to lift her bottom up from Davo's lap so that just his glans remained trapped by her sphincter and then she pushed down until the hilt of his shaft was buried deep inside her bowel. The friction of his glans on her prostate and his shaft on her sphincter was now sending waves of pleasure through her body. She could no longer pretend to herself that she was not taking pleasure from the sex. She was still fearful of the consequences that were yet to come and nevertheless felt degraded but she couldn't control the involuntary actions of her body.

Davo began to quicken the pace and Michele matched him thrust for thrust; his crotch made loud slapping sounds as he slammed against her thighs and buttocks, Michele fucked him back, timing her thrusts to meet his; Wassa's cock increased its tempo, sliding in and out of her painted mouth faster and faster as she sucked and slavered at the slick throbbing meat.

"Oh fuck I'm coming dude!" Davo groaned.

"Oh fuck I'm right there with you man!" Wassa moaned in reply.

Michele felt her back passage flood as Davo jammed his cock deep inside her and pushed her down forcefully in his lap, squeezing her thighs painfully. He pushed up as stream after stream of his hot semen ejaculated inside her. Michele could feel the viscous fluid filling her as Davo's cock convulsed inside her. She was ashamed to admit to herself that she was secretly enjoying the fact that she had bought her first man to orgasm inside her.

Then Wassa's cock convulsed in her mouth and shot a torrent of warm sticky sperm. She swallowed and sucked down hard on the quivering organ; tasting fresh sperm from another man for the first time. It tasted musty and creamy; not unpleasant, but not salty as she had heard it described so often. Michele was surprised that Wassa could ejaculate so much semen having been masturbated to orgasm not long earlier.

"Take it bitch! Take it!" Davo screamed as the last of his seed emptied into Michele.

Michele ground her buttocks down into Davo's crotch, her anal muscles milking him of the last of his emission. Warm semen flooded her back passage and Davo's glans pressed against her prostrate in the final those of ejaculation. Michele felt her own penis becoming erect.

Wassa spoilt Michele's compelled gratification; he pulled his cock from her mouth as the last jets of ejaculate spurted from him and splashed Michele's face with semen. She gasped in surprise and degradation as Wassa's seed sprayed into her hair and splattered her face. Her eyes stung as the warm secretions mixed with her mascara and ran down her face. A few final spatters splashed on to her blouse and she felt it soaking through the satin material of her blouse onto her skin.

Wassa and Davo were laughing at her distress.

"She doesn't like that does she?" Wassa giggled as the last of his sperm dribbled from his cock and down her blouse.

"No she don't brother; but what the fuck do I care; she was a great root!" Davo laughed.

"Hey brother; careful where you aim that thing!" Davo squealed as he saw the last of Wassa's semen drip onto Michele's blouse and threaten to trickle off her blouse onto his chest.

"Get off me bitch! I don't want no come covered whore on top of me!" Davo said, struggling to push Michele off his lap.

Wassa stepped down off the lounge and started to look for his clothes. Michele started to sob in humiliation. Her worst fears returned in earnest; she had been used by these two hooligans and the other one didn't seem interested in her but what would they do with her now? Davo was pushing and struggling against her, trying to get her off him when suddenly Michele felt herself being pulled away from him with great force.

She was pulled to her feet, lifted up and tossed back on the sofa so that she ended up kneeling on the sofa facing the wall.

"Wow Stan; I though you didn't do trannies?" Davo laughed.

"Well I'm doing this one!" Stan growled.

Stan stepped in close behind Michele and grabbed her ankles and spread her legs; Michele's soft white buttocks were fully exposed to him because her skirt was still rucked around her waist. A rivulet of Davo's semen drizzled from her sphincter.

"At least she's lubed up," Stan laughed.

Stan stood between Michele's spread ankles and put his hands on her hips and pulled her back hard against him. He pushed forward with his hips and felt his member nestle in her lubricated anal bud. He grunted and pushed forward with all his bodyweight and his shaft slid slowly and steadily inside Michele's tight back passage. His crotch slammed hard against her soft creamy buttocks and he ground his crotch in a circular motion against Michele's lovely soft arse.

Michele screamed as Stan's cock forced its way inside her but there was no real pain. She was well lubricated and still dilated from the fucking she had received only minutes earlier. Stan's member slid slowly but inevitably deeper and deeper inside her until she felt him pull her soft buttocks back hard against him; he gyrated his hips as he worked his turgid member around inside her back passage.

"Ohhh yeah baby I'm coming!!!!" Stan moaned as his orgasm coursed through his body.

Then Michele felt the hot gush of semen deep inside her for the second time that night, as Stan emptied himself deep inside her.

Stan howled and shuddered as his orgasm climaxed; he ground his hips harder against Michele's buttocks. Michele was still semi-erect from her last fucking and as Stan's glans pulsated and throbbed against her sensitive prostrate, splashing it with his hot seed, exquisite sexual pleasure pulse through her lower regions and her penis stiffened and ejaculated; her own semen dribbled down on to the sofa. She couldn't suppress the pleasure she was feeling even though she felt utterly debased.

Stan pushed Michele forward and pulled away from her and his cock exited her anus with an audible plop. He took a handful of her skirt and cleaned his cock on it. The three rapists watched as trickles of semen seeped out of Michele's sphincter and ran down her thighs, soaking into her stocking tops.

"I always come quick when I do 'em doggy style," Stan sniggered and spanked Michele on the buttocks.

"Thanks for the fuck!" Davo quipped and slapped her on the bottom.

"Oh; and thanks for the wank and the blowjob," Wassa chortled; he smacked her reddening cheeks a final time.

"So what do we do with her Stan?" Davo asked; serious now.

"Well something tells me that this little trannie bitch ain't a pro so I guess she wouldn't want anyone to know what she's been up to tonight," Stan mused.

"So I think we'll just be on our way knowing that there is no way this bloke is going to the cops."

"Is that right; err, what's your name?" he growled.

"Michele," she sobbed and nodded her head in agreement.

"Let's get the fuck out of here boys!" Stan laughed and all three of them walked out of the dingy office.

Michele heard a car engine start and then the rattle of the roller door being raised before they drove out of the warehouse. She sat on the filthy sofa for a while until she gained her composure. She cleaned herself up as best she could and then walked unsteadily to her car.

She drove the dark wet backstreets back to her flat seething with humiliation but also with a sense of relief because she was still alive and uninjured. She would really like to take vengeance against the three thugs who had used her like a piece of meat but there was no way she could go to the police.

She parked her car in her garage and carefully eased herself out of the driver's side door. She was just about to slam the door closed when she spied something crumpled up in a ball near the passenger seat. It was the stocking that Wassa had made her masturbate him into. She wondered if a package posted anonymously to the police containing the first names of three criminals involved in an unsolved robbery this evening, the address of the warehouse where they changed cars, and the DNA contained in the semen stained stocking, would help the police with their inquiries?

The End

MicheleNylons
MicheleNylons
3,954 Followers