Driving Movie

Story Info
Couple entertains themselves on a long roadtrip.
838 words
3.9
50.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical hot, humid, sticky Texas summer afternoon. We were due in Houston at my cousin's wedding in two hours. Therefore, we had planned to leave early so we wouldn't have to rush. We also didn't want to be late due to being stuck in traffic so we threw our stuff in the car and hopped in, heading towards Houston on I-10.

I looked over at my husband, Matt. He was dressed in beige khaki Dockers, a freshly pressed white polo shirt and perfectly polished brown leather dress shoes. His hair was freshly cut and washed and stuck out in adorable little spikes all over his head. Before I knew it, he caught me staring at him and asked me what I was smiling about. I told him how I loved his freshly showered and shaven look. He grinned, winked and began searching my body with his eyes. I had on a brand new sundress and brown sandals. I skipped the hose and panties. It's just too hot in Texas in the summer for unnecessary clothing. He, however, didn't know about the missing lingerie just yet.

I looked down at my watch and notice we were running ahead of schedule so I decided to liven up the ride just a bit. I knew I would have to be careful if I didn't want to mess up our clothes for the wedding. We had to look our best. I slid my hand across the seat and rested my hand on Matt's inner thigh, making little circles on his pant's leg then scooted over in my seat just enough that I could rest my head on his shoulder.

"Feeling friendly, Katye?" Matt whispered seductively with a little laugh.

"Just a little, I guess," I whispered back then giggled.

I kept making the little sexy circles on his leg, letting my fingers slowly move up and occasionally brush his growing bulge ever so slightly. I guess he was growing impatient with my slowness, because he took my hand and pulled it up to his lips and kissed it softly and slowly before replacing it a little higher up on his leg. At this point, I had a full grip of his hard but silky manhood. He had unzipped his pants with his other hand while distracting me!

I don't know what it is, but just the touch of his soft but manly skin wrapped around his huge hard penis, always makes wet instantly. I started to squirm in my seat a bit as I intensified the rubbing I was giving him. I lifted my head from his shoulder just long enough to give him a soft kiss on the forehead. He leaned over and kissed me on the lips quickly before returning his gaze to the road.

As I continued moving my hand up and down his penis, he began to moan a little and moved his hand across the car to rest it on my leg for just a moment. Before I knew it, however, he was pulling up the flowery skirt of my sundress. He let his eyes leave the road only briefly, to gasp a little sigh of delight at the revelation that I was going commando.

"You're going to make me have a wreck, dressing like that, you little devil!," Matt exclaimed.

"Keep your eyes on the road, and let me do the driving inside the car," I giggled.

He let his hand roam up my leg and rest over my soft shaven mound. He used one finger to slowly awakened my clitoris. I couldn't take it much longer. I had to have his wonderful manhood in my mouth.

I shifted my body so that I could bend over and take just the tip into my mouth. I slowly licked around the top of the little mushroom on the tip of his lovestick. He moaned a bit and I could feel his leg press harder on the accelerator out of shock.

"Slow down baby, we don't want to get there too fast," I said with a full mouth.

He just replied with a groan. By now I was moving my freshly painted lips up and down his hard stick, faster and faster. I could feel his muscles start to tense up and spasm so I increased my pressure. At the same time, I could feel his fingers pushing deeper into my vagina, moving in a circular motion.

All of a sudden, my mouth was filled with his sweet ejaculate. I raised my head and swallowed precisely at the moment that I came a sweet orgasm.

As I straightened up, I saw that we were pulling into the church where the wedding was set. I leaned over the seat, kissed Matt and winked. Just then, I heard a long honk and as Matt and I turned around, we saw a truckload of college kids waving and giving us the big thumbs up. It seems we'd given them a little "Driving Movie" that they wouldn't soon forget.