Driving Ms. Gifford

Story Info
Driving... And fucking Kathie Lee Gifford.
2k words
3.91
12.2k
7
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers

This is a pussy pounding parody... But, it ain't real... Unfortunately.

I was starting my first day on my new job, driving Kathie Lee Gifford. I was at her home in Greenwich waiting to drive her to NYC. It was veryyyyyyy early. It was the only bad part of my job. I have a massive crush on Kathie Lee and she was very nice when she interviewed me for the job. It pays really well too. She came out and got in the car. She looked awesome, wearing tight jeans and a white turtleneck blouse. A simple outfit, but since it was tight and with her curves, it was very sexy. "Good morning James, how are you sweetie?" She asked, smiling her sweet smile.

"Good morning ma'am, I'm great. May I say you, look gorgeous this morning." I replied, pulling out of her driveway.

"Awwww, you're so sweet dear. Thank you very much. It's always good to hear that, especially from such a handsome hunk like you." She was a charmer too. She blew me a kiss. I looked at the road... and her, in the rear view mirror. She winked at me, while she looked over papers and her phone. I looked at her gorgeous tits. Kathie Lee has some of the sexiest tits ever and they still look great. A little sag, but still full and so suckable. My cock was hard in my pants. I rubbed it, as I drove towards the city. It started raining extremely hard. We were ahead of schedule, so I pulled over for a few minutes to let the rain ease up. You couldn't see more than a couple of feet in front of you, so I played it safe.

"Good idea James. It's raining like crazy out there. Let's wait it out, we have time." A couple of other cars had the same idea.

"So, my handsome driver, I hear through the grapevine that you have a little crush on me." Kathie Lee leaned up towards the front seat, putting her arms on it. Her face was inches away from me. She smelled wonderful. I had told some other staff at her show, that I'm friends with, about my crush on her.

"Yes ma'am, But it's more like a huge crush." I smiled, playing it cool, looking at the rain pummeling the highway. Kathie Lee reached over and started playing with my hair.

"That's so sweet. It's great having sweet fans that tell you how much they adore you and how hot you are. I even get the dirty fan letters. They tell me how they wanna fuck me and cover my sexy face with cum."

"Yeah, sorry about those, I was drunk and horny." We both laughed. She smiled such a beautiful smile still playing with my hair. Kathie Lee leaned in and softly kissed my cheek. She surprised me when she whispered in my ear.

"Tell me what you wanna do to me James." She said in her sexiest voice. My cock was rock hard. She asked... So I let her know. I wanna work my tongue up your sweet pussy, licking you out, making you cum in my mouth. I wanna slam my cock down your throat and fuck it, your saliva coating my cock. I wanna fuck your perfect tits and cover them in my cum. I wanna tongue fuck your great ass, then fuck it til you squirt three times. I wanna fuck your gorgeous pussy like a sex starved maniac, looking right into your eyes, slamming your snatch with my hard cock and cum in it. That's for starters." I smirked.

Kathie Lee didn't say anything for several seconds. I didn't know how detailed she wanted me to get. She turned my face to hers, looked into my blue eyes and kissed me. She picked up her phone and called her producer. "Yes, sorry, but I'm not gonna be able to make it today. Something just came up. I'm really sorry." She winked at me. She pulled her blouse up and pulled her gorgeous tits out of her bra. She shook them for me, as she talked on the phone. She finally hung up and looked right at me.

"Well,,,,,, Looks like we have time, so... I'm all yours." She leaned back in the back seat and took her jeans off. I climbed into the back seat and took my clothes off, throwing them in the front seat. I leaned her back and pulled her panties off. I told her I was keeping them. She smiled. I licked her tasty labia slowly, up and down. Kissing it softly, as I went. I smacked her clit and slid my tongue up her gorgeous, neatly trimmed, mature pussy. I rolled my tongue, side to side, quickly. "Mmmmmmmmmmm, James, I love it."

I pulled her hard clit and shook it, pinching it. I kept rolling my tongue inside her sweet snatch, tasting her sweet, Kathie Lee juices. My tongue tip quickly licked her pussy walls, darting all over. She played with my hair and moaned. I rubbed her clit in circles fast, them smacked it softly. Kathie Lee moaned louder. I licked her out rapidly, then slowly wiped her upper pussy wall with my tongue, all the way, back to front. I quickly licked her out, rubbing her throbbing clit faster, up and down. "I'MMMMMMMMMMMM CUMMMMMMMMINGGGGGGGG!!" Kathie Lee squirted on my quick licking tongue. I lapped it all up.

She pulled my hair, pulling me up to her. I kissed her deeply, letting her taste herself. She moaned into my mouth. We kept kissing. I played with her gorgeous, C cup milf tits. Her nipples were rock hard. I pinched them and pulled them hard, squeezing her slightly saggy tits. Her sweet milk shot out. I rubbed the tips of her hard nipples with my thumbs, as we kissed.

I straddled her chest. She licked out her tongue, licking my 7 inch cock, from tip to base and back. I pulled her head up and slid into her luscious mouth. She sucked me ravenously, licking around my plump head, as she sucked. I cock pumped her mouth, she moaned happily and sucked more intensely. Her mouth felt so damn good. I shoved down her throat and pounded it rough and hard, her saliva pouring out, coating my cock. She looked up at me and smiled sexily around my throat pounding cock. She's such a beautiful woman. A dream cum true. She sucked me faster, deepthroating my entire cock and licking my big balls. I decided to dump a load in her mouth. I have great stamina, so I wasn't worried about it. I grunted and pumped my jizz into her sweet sucking mouth. She swallowed it all happily. She moaned her approval of the taste and kept sucking me. I softly caressed her lovely face and just enjoyed every fucking second of cumming in her hot, famous mouth.

She sucked me dry and I pulled out, laying behind her on the seat, spooning her. I kissed her neck and rubbed my cock on her pussy. I slid up her milftastic and very delicious twat and fucked her, while I groped her tits. I softly bit her neck and fucked that sexy snatch faster. "Fuck me daddy, give me that beautiful cock." She bit her lip and moaned. I fucked her faster, rubbing her perky clit. I reached my head over and sucked her gorgeous tit. I sucked out that sweet milk. Kathie Lee put her arm around my head, as I suckled on her tasty tit. I loved her milk. I kept sucking it out, stuffing as much of her beautiful tit in my mouth as possible.

I drilled up her cunt, rubbing her leg that hung over mine. She moaned louder. I thumped her twat with lustful aggression. My cock flew in and out of her mature pussy. She screamed out in orgasmic pleasure and squirted all over it. I pulled out and pushed against her anus. Kathie Lee smiled devilishly at me. I pushed deep up her ass, as she looked right at me. I slammed my throbbing manmeat up her soft, sexy milf ass hard. She squirted again, covering the back seat of my car. I smacked her clit faster faster faster faster faster faster fasterrrrr. She came again, screaming and squirting. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! FUCK MAMA'SSSSSSSS ASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" She squirted a massive amount of pussy jizz. I pulled out and laid her on her back. I leaned down and slid my tongue up her ass, rolling it, wiggling it quickly in her ass. I tongue fucked her ass deeply. I got up and put her legs on my shoulders and slammed up her ass. "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS JAMESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!"

I pissed up her ass, as I power fucked it. She looked at me kind of surprised, but she smiled. I kept pissing in her ass. It poured out of her ass. It fucked up my car, but I didn't give a shit. I pulled out and pointed my throbbing cock at her face. She opened her sexy, slutty mouth wide and caught my flying piss in it. She swallowed it, licking her sweet, pouty lips. I shoved my still pissing cock up her pussy. I slammed up it super fast. She squirted all over it again, screaming in sheer ecstasy and shooting that sweet pussy nut on my cock and out the sides of her beautiful fucking pussy.

I pulled out again and pissed towards her face. She moved her face around, making sure to get it covered in my piss. "Baptize me baby... Baptize me in your tasty piss!!" Kathie Lee became my whore. She lusted for me and my cock and the feeling was totally mutual. I pissed all over her sexy face and straddled her chest. She wrapped her gorgeous tits around my still pissing cock and I fucked her tits hard. She took it in her mouth and sucked down the piss. I pounded her gorgeous, mature tits and mouth fast. Her red lipstick was smeared all over my cock and my piss washed the rest off of her lips. I grunted, pulled out and covered her amazing tits with my cum. My cock blasting them with my creamy jizz. I shoved into her mouth and she sucked the rest out. She sucked me totally fucking dry.

FUCK SHE'S SEXY!! I smiled as she sucked my cock. She shook her eyebrows and sucked me faster. I grabbed her hair and smacked her face. She smiled around my cock. I smacked her again and pounded her mouth with my cock. She sucked me hard. She chewed on my hard and sucked it, licking under the head and sucking harder and harder. She winked at me. I pulled her hair and fucked her mouth, as fast as humanly possible. She squirted again, just from me fucking her mouth. She pumped out the pussy jizz on my seat and I grunted. I pumped out my cock jizz into her mouth. She sucked down every fucking drop, smiling at me the whole time.

Kathie Lee is one of the sexiest bitches ever. She knows it too. We fucked for another hour right there in my car, on the side of the road. I jumped in the front seat and took off, when a cop pulled behind us. We went through a fast food drive through with her in the front seat and both of us nude. She smiled at the woman handing us our food and leaned over and sucked my cock. The woman smiled and told us to have a nice day. I assured her we already have and we definitely will continue to. She laughed and handed me her number.

Kathie Lee sucked me off and swallowed my jizz. We ate on the way back to her house. We spent the rest of the day fucking and sucking in her house. She let me move in with her. She told me it was easier for me to drive her to work that way... And she could have my cock on call 24/7. She's awesome. I love... Driving Ms Gifford.

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,135 Followers