Driving Ms. Ratajkowski Ch. 02

Story Info
More favors are exchanged with Emily Ratajkowski.
1.7k words
4.04
31.7k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2022
Created 02/25/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, this is Sean. I won't be coming in today, I'm still battling a cold," I lied to my company's secretary over the phone.

"I'll try, thanks, bye," I said as I hung up the phone as quickly as I could.

I took another day off of work in order to help my new acquaintance and superstar model Emily Ratajkowski while she visited my hometown of Chicago.

I made the drive over and got to her hotel just before 8am. Emily was standing outside waiting.

She was wearing a white dress with white shoes similar in design to the ones she was wearing when she was at the airport. In her hand she carried a purple pocketbook.

"Hello again Sean," said Emily as she climbed in my car and pecked me on the cheek.

"Hi Emily, it's nice to see you again," I replied.

I pulled out of the hotel parking lot then asked, "where are we going?"

"Oh, to my photographer's studio, it's about 20 minutes away. I'll help you with directions," Emily said.

We arrived at the studio at about 8:30am.

"Good, we still have some time," Emily said, "do you have anything on your mind Sean?"

"Well, I've been thinking about what happened yesterday," I said replaying in my head the blowjob Emily gave me.

"Did you like what happened yesterday?" Emily said with a look of concern.

"Of course, but it took me by surprise," I said, "I never thought a celebrity would be so (I paused searching for the right word) willing to do something like that to a virtual stranger."

"You earned my trust very fast Sean," Emily replied, "you really helped me out when I needed it. You're really kind and respectful and I could see you holding back from wanting to touch me. So I repaid you the best way I could."

Emily winked and gave me another kiss on the cheek.

"I'm going to go inside now, the shoot should last about an hour or so," Emily said.

"Ok, I'll be in the area, call me when it's over," I said.

I let Emily out then I drove off to look for the nearest coffee house. I found one with ease, ordered a coffee, bought the newspaper and killed some time.

It was nearly 11am when Emily called asking to be picked up. I went back to the studio quickly and found Emily outside waiting for me.

"That went really well, hopefully you'll be seeing those pictures soon," Emily said.

"I'm looking forward to that Em," I responded.

"What would you like to do now?" Emily asked.

"I don't know, I was just planning on driving you back," I replied.

"I could give you that date you asked me for the other day," Emily offered, "I could go for some lunch."

"That's sounds great," I said unable to hide a beaming smile, "where would you like to go?"

"There's this great bistro just a few minutes from here, I ate there last time I was in Chicago, let's go there," said Emily.

I agreed and drove there in just a few minutes. It was an upscale place and a bit out of my budget but Emily offered to foot the bill.

When we got back to the hotel Emily invited me up to her room once more.

"We've had a lot of fun so far," Emily said, "but I know what we haven't done yet that you've been thinking about."

Emily took one of my hands and placed it on her juicy rump, giving me a suggestive look.

"Well, I have thought about doing that," I admitted, "but are you sure you want to?"

"Of course Sean," Emily assured him, "it'll be fun!"

"I can't believe this is actually happening," I said.

"Believe it Sean," said Emily as she kicked off her shoes then unzipped her dress, letting it drop to the floor. She stood before him with just her bra and panties on; they were a matching white with a floral pattern.

I unbuttoned my shirt as quickly as I could then sat down on the bed and admired Emily's perfect body.

Her hourglass figure was accented by her ample breasts, which could barely be contained by her bra, and beautiful, round hips that formed a perfect ass. There was nary a blemish on her sun-kissed skin, just the beauty mark a little south of her cleavage that I noticed many a time when I ogled her pictures online. On her face she wore a seemingly permanent and delightfully sexy smile.

Emily reached for her back to undo her bra and with little effort the clasps came undone and her bra fell off, revealing her incredible rack. Her areolae were large even for tits her size, as were her nipples which peaked with arousal.

My cock was at full mast, begging to be set free. I continued to watch Emily undress though; now she turned around and slowly pulled down her panties until her ass was completely uncovered. She let her panties drop and she kicked them to the side and bent over, allowing me to fully admire her incredible ass.

My raging boner was craving action now; I ripped off my pants as Emily turned around and walked toward me.

We locked lips as Emily put her arms around me. I grabbed both of Emily's ass cheeks with my hands and clenched them tightly.

The taste and feel of Emily's lips and tongue was better than I ever dared to imagine.

I pulled Emily on top of me as I laid down on the bed, then I fumbled to find Emily's pussy with my cock. I found the warm, wet and inviting opening quickly and I gently pushed my cock inside her.

"Oh Sean you're so big," Emily said under heavy breaths.

She slowly began to grind on my cock, I felt how tight her pussy was as the head of my penis rammed her repeatedly.

"Damn your pussy feels amazing Em," I exclaimed.

"Mmm I love riding your cock," Emily moaned softly.

As Emily continued to thrust her hips downward to take my cock I grabbed her bouncing tits and caressed them in my hands. I rubbed them and pinched her nipples and Emily's low moans turned into erotic shouts of delight.

"Oh keep playing with my titties, I love it," Emily cried out.

"Hold on a minute," I said suddenly.

Emily stopped riding his cock and said, "what's the matter?"

I sat up then grabbed Emily and placed her on her back on the bed.

"I'm not going to miss my chance to taste your pussy," I said.

Emily laughed as I spread her legs open. I inserted two fingers into her soaked cunt and began rubbing her g-spot. Soon I began swirling my tongue around her clit, which drove Emily to the brink of delirium.

"Holy shit, keeping fucking doing that Sean! FUCK!" Emily shouted.

This encouraged me to finger her faster, and soon Emily could barely stop from gyrating her hips.

"Don't stop, I'm going to cum!" Emily cried.

I licked and fingered her as fast as I could now. I could feel her cunt reacting as she began to climax.

"AAAH!" Emily screamed as she orgasmed, the juices from her vagina dampening the bed sheets.

As I licked the remaining juices from between her legs Emily said, "that was the hardest I've ever cum in my life!"

"Happy to do it," I said with glee, "now it's my turn."

I stuck my cock back into Emily's delectable cunt while I held one of her legs in the air. In this modified missionary position I was able to penetrate deep into Emily's vagina.

"I love the feel of your cock pounding my tight pussy," Emily cooed.

I wasn't going to last very long as I was now getting a full-frontal view of me fucking my dream girl.

"I'm getting close," I moaned.

"Are you going to cum all over me? Huh, Sean? Are you going to cum all over my tight body?" Emily teased.

"Mmhmm," I murmured.

"Are you going to cum on my big tits too?" Emily prodded.

"Yes!" I shouted.

I pulled out and came hard and fast, sending streams of warm, sticky cum onto Emily's flat stomach and big, round tits.

"Holy shit that was incredible," I said as I tried to catch my breath.

"So you weren't disappointed?" Emily said mockingly.

"It was better than I ever could have dreamt," I said.

"I'd better go get cleaned up," Emily said, "you made a big mess!"

"Hey you made your own little puddle on the bed, you have to sleep in that tonight!" I chided.

Emily laughed hard at that comment.

"Could you start packing my bags please? I have a flight to catch tomorrow," Emily said.

"Leaving so soon?" I asked.

"Yep, busy schedule. I have to fly back to New York then in a couple of days it's off to Los Angeles!" Emily answered.

"I'm assuming you'll want a lift to the airport tomorrow?" I inquired.

"If you don't mind," Emily said, turning on the charm.

"How can I say no?" I replied.

"You're awesome Sean," Emily said, "be here at 10am tomorrow."

"Sounds like a plan," I said as I began packing Emily's bags while she washed off in the shower.

************************

I feigned illness over the phone again and begged off of work for what would be the final time this week. I showed up at Emily's hotel promptly and helped her load her luggage into my car.

Once we were at the airport we talked for as long as we could before Emily had to go through security and leave me behind.

"Maybe we'll meet again someday?" I asked.

"We'll see," Emily replied then she kissed me on the cheek.

I hugged her firmly and she reciprocated, then she headed to the security checkpoint.

I walked out of the airport then got into my car and drove home.

As I parked my car in the driveway I noticed something sticking out of my glove compartment.

I opened it and I discovered Emily had left me an autographed photo of herself in a skimpy bikini. It was dedicated: 'To Sean, a very special friend - Love, Em'