Drizzle of Lust

Story Info
Abakin held a command spell over Rock as they tended to Mori.
1.6k words
3.17
1.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been raining for two days straight. The earth outside reduced to mud and sludge and it was nearly impossible to get anywhere easily. The rain hammered against the old rickety roof, unrelenting. Inside, however, it was warm and cozy, a nice fire roared in the fireplace, spreading its heat throughout the lonely house atop the Duskwood Cemetary. A small bar was placed nearby the fireplace and the thick bear rug in front of it. A tall man with broad shoulders was tending to it, creating a drink for himself and two others. Once done, he glided over to the seated elf to hand one drink off. Then to the rigidly placed human next to her, but not too close.

Abakin resided in a very luxurious chair, dark red leather with brass studs on the front of the armrests, shiny and brilliant. He took a sip of his strong drink and clicked his teeth together, setting the glass on his left leg. Moriane watched him with curiosity and amazement as she drank from hers. The man stared forward at the fire, the drink untouched and left by his side, the flames danced before him. He was not himself, a spell washed over him. Abakin glanced at the fire and then toward Mori, who was looking at him. He took a swig of his drink and twisted his lips that were now forced into a grin. Moriane arched her brow and knocked back the rest of her drink, looking at the hunk of a man. Abakin gestured for her to stand up before him, his eyes not leaving hers for one second as she obeyed. Without breaking eye contact he called for the man on the ground, who sharply peered toward the caller and stood up as well, falling beside Moriane.

"Rock, I want you to undress Moriane for her, with care." Abakin's grin twisted even more into a smile as Moriane was about to reject before holding her tongue before him.

"Yes, master." Rock responded, turning towards Moriane and placed his hands on her gloves, tugging them off almost as soon as he touched them. Rock continued to move his hands over her body, her bracers come off next, then her shoulder pads. He was behind her now, she faced Abakin in the large red chair. His hands wrapped around Mori's waist as her belt is pulled off, his hands gestured against her calves for her to lift her legs. Mori gazed at Abakin with a small grin on her lips, she wasn't sure how she felt about Rock undressing her like a schoolgirl, but somehow she found it exciting as Abakin peered at her with his bright green eyes. She raised her arms to the sky as Rock slips off her jerkin, revealing her two luscious mounds of flesh. She was completely comfortable as Rock started to undo her pants. Once the pants fell to the ground, Abakin raised a single finger and beckoned her closer, his position in the chair very comfortable and a bulge rested against his inner thigh. Rock stood patiently awaiting further orders with his hands held behind his back.

Moriane stepped out of the pants and lowered herself to her knees before Abakin. She settled her hands on his knees and slid them softly towards his hips. Her long fingers traced his bulge teasingly, temptation rose within her. She gripped it through his trousers and pumped it once or twice, grinning up at him. He moved his free hand down to unbutton and unzip his pants. His drink came up to his lips to finish it off, then sat the drink on a little table next to the chair. She reached into his pants and pulled out the large cock, the heat from it was welcoming. Her long fingers wrapped around his shaft and started to pump it gingerly, her eyes stared up at him. She brought the head to her lips and kissed it teasingly, then her tongue lashed out and ran the length of him. Before she knew it he was in her mouth, her head bobbed up and down at a steady pace.

Abakin shifted his position in his chair and glances at Rock, who looked forward politely. He gestured him to join in and tend to Mori who was still in her panties. Rock nodded once and came forward, placing his hands on her hips and brought her to her feet, bent over so she could still suck on the large rod in front of her. She offered a little muffled sound as Rock touched her, an eyebrow rose slightly as Rock stripped her completely. Rock's fingers traced her thighs and legs as he lowered himself to his knees behind her, pressing his face into her ass.

His tongue shot out and licked at her moist lips. She shivered slightly as her head bobbed down on the large rod, taking more of him in small increments. Rock's tongue dashed about on her sensitive parts, roamed to her clit then suckled on it. His face pressed flush against her smooth pale cheeks. She gave a little moan as Rock pressed his face into her, turning a little red in the face, not used to two people at once. Her moans came more frequently as Rock ran his tongue over her asshole, a known weak spot. After hearing her moans thicken and pick up in frequency, he switched back to her clit. His lips wrapped around it and sucked hard, his teeth nipped at flesh gingerly. She ran her tongue along the length of his cock as she took most of him in her mouth vigorously, her moans vibrated him to the bone. She shuddered as a wave of pleasure swept over her, her muscles contracted all over her body. She continued sucking on Abakin however, determined to make him feel what she experienced.

Abakin, however, had other plans, he gestured to Rock who pulled away. He took Mori off Abakin's slippery cock. His member hard as a spear and primed for fucking. He gently grabbed Mori by her wrists and pulled her onto the seat so they were facing each other. He made her straddle him as he guided his missile to her launch bay. Once aligned, he fired his rocket into her and slammed her down hard on his cock as his hands resided on her hips. She cried out in the sudden pleasure and pain, fingernails dug deeply into his shoulders. He instantly started pumping her on him, his throbbing cock pushed up into her relentlessly. Mori's breasts bounced around without pattern as she constantly fidgeted with pleasure. Her breathing became shallow and fast, pleasure coming fast upon her.

She wrapped her arms around his head and hugged his face, arching her back as he slammed her down on his cock. His mouth latched onto her breast hard, subsiding most of the bouncing on one just slightly. His cock twitched slightly as she was being pounded hard right in front of Rock, which she did not forget about. A moan bellowed out of her hard as she started to shakily breathe. Abakin's tongue circled her nipple with desire and then nibbled on it. With another loud moan, she shook on him, her muscles contracted around his cock hard already, her fingernails ripped into his flesh. Abakin released his spunk into her after three more thrusts, emptying his semen into her. She rested her head on his shoulder, breathing hard for a while she recuperated. Sweat had riddled her body and back as he remained inside her.

After a few minutes had passed, Abakin calls for Rock, who stood at attention once again. "I'm not done with you yet... Rock, fuck her ass." He commanded. Abakin kissed Mori's bittersweet neck hard and gave her a hard hickey as she squirmed in his grasp. His cock was still hard inside her so he started to move her hips around. While he was buried deep into her, she gave a soft moan as his cock writhed within her. Rock had gotten his shaft out and was already hard, pressing his head against her asshole. She arched her back and looked over her shoulder at Rock with lust in her eyes, Rock stared back at her. He placed a hand on her shoulder, and then rammed his cock into her ass, making her cringe. The two cocks were buried deep within her, one moved around teasingly. Rock started to thrust in and out of her ass, as Abakin stirred her insides.

Mori arched her back hard and her jaw dropped as the two hard cocks met together for an instant inside her. The throbbing members pressed together against her walls before rock pulled out, only to pound into her repeatedly. Mori cried out in pleasure as she got double-teamed savagely by the two strong men. Her hips bucked hard on each of their unyielding cocks as Rock's emotionless grunts pick up in pace until he reached his limit. Without warning or notion, he expelled his load into her, she climaxed at the same time as well. Her muscles contracted hard as her lower body convulsed with pleasure. Abakin flashed a grin at her and became the last to cum, filling her up with his wonder-seed. She collapsed onto Abakin, utterly exhausted after their nightly encounter. Rock pulled away from her and receded to the corner, dressing silently. Mori wrapped her limbs around Abakin and closed her eyes, resting her head on his shoulder. One hand of his went up and held Mori, he stared at the ceiling quietly in satisfaction.