Drone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turning to Terry. "O.K. it's your turn. Pick up the brush and go to work."

"But, but how many times, do I have to hit her?" Ask Terry.

"Well I think our little girl here, should be swatted once, for each year of her birth, and one more to grow on."

Terry's eyes got big. "But that's Thirty Three hits! I can't do that."

"Terry" I cautioned. "We've already been over this. Joan needs limits, and I for one, will not allow her to get attention, in this manner."

Terry squared her shoulders, and looked me in the eye. "Your absolutely right." Leaning down toward Joan, she said. "Sorry baby, but this is for the doll, and for taking advantage of me, for the last few months."

Terry stepped into position and let her go.WHAP!It was so sudden even I wasn't ready. Joanne's hands slipped, and she nearly fell, on the coffee table.

"Shit, that hurt. Oh no." Joan realized her error.

"That little transgression will cost you, little lady."

"Sorry Sir." Came the humble reply.

"Please start over Terry." Terry nodded. Swish, then WHAP. A beautiful hit, if I do say so myself.

"One, Thank you Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Two thank you, Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Three thank you, Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Thank you......"

I moved around to the couch, and sat down. This was great. A good-looking woman was punishing, "my woman", "my naked woman", what more could you want?

I was enjoying the show. I liked the way she threw her head back, with each hit. Then dropped her head, for her statement. WHAP! "Nine, Thank you, Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Ten, Thank you, Terry...." I was fascinated, by the way Joan's gripping the table, accentuated the muscles in her shoulders and arms. WHAP! "Thirteen, Thank you, Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Fourteen, Th..."

I noticed some thing wonderful. As Joan was struck, her breasts would lunge forward, like pretty little cones of Jell-O. I had spanked women before, but I hadn't had the pleasure, of watching how their entire body reacts to this ordeal. I was thoroughly enjoying this. Joan was beginning to sweat a little. It was beginning to take its toll, on her little body.

Whap! "Twenty Two, Thank you, Terry. Please strike me again."

"Terry" I jumped in. "That last one wasn't as forceful. Was it honey?"

Terry stopped, and stood up straighter. "No I'm sure it wasn't, but I getting tired."

"No problem." I answered, with a smirk. "Just come around to this other side, and use your other hand."

"Good idea." Terry shot back. Quickly, she jumped to the other side, changed hands, and started again. WHAP!

"Twenty Three, Thank you, Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Twenty Four....." I noticed a little sarcasm, in Joanne's speech, but she had stuck to the script, so I said nothing.

Tiers were starting to roll down Joanne's cheeks, and her speech was becoming labored. But to her credit, she never skipped a beat. WHAP! "Twenty Nine, Thank you Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Thirty, Thank you Terry. Please strike me again." WHAP! "Thirty One, Thank you...." I could tell Joanne was slowing down, in her speech. I didn't know if she was trying to delay the inevitable, or she was just exhausted. I chose to say nothing. Both women were beat, and both had done everything I had ask.WHAP! "Thirty Three, Thank you Terry. Please strike me again." Terry stood up, set the brush down, and began shaking her hands, to restore circulation.

Joanne's head dropped, but she remained silent, and motionless. Terry sat down exhausted. I grabbed the brush, and returned to Joanne's ass. I turned the brush over and began to lightly drag the bristles across her raw flesh. A small moan, of anguish came from our victim, but no more. I was impressed.

"I don't believe it." Said Terry, in amazement. Finally, I spoke.

"Little slut, you have performed flawlessly. I am very pleased with you. And Terry, we are grateful, for your help. There is just one more thing." I paused to let that sink in. "The error, at the beginning of your punishment. We can not let such behavior slide by."

"I think she's had enough." Terry chimed in.

I interrupted. "I think her ass has had enough, for the moment." I threw the brush on the couch. "I have something else in mind." I undid my belt, and pulled it out, of my belt loops.

"You can't be serious." Terry said nervously.

"Oh but I am... Joanne." Now trying to see what I was doing behind her. "You will begin counting at one again. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She replied quietly. I stepped to one side, and swung down hard, with the one and a quarter inch belt. BANG. "ONE! Thank you, Sir. Please strike me again" The blow had landed just below her ass, on the upper thigh. BANG. "TWO! Thank you, Sir. Please strike me again," This one just below the last. BANG. "THREE! Thank you, Sir. Please strike me again." Again, this one just below the second, right above her knee.

Joan was sobbing lightly. I moved to the other side, and repeated the procedure. Three stripes now lined each thigh. Her ass was bright red; she had to be in pain. I stopped, and put my belt back on. Terry started to breath again. I turned to Terry, and ask. "Do you have any medicated hand lotion?"

Her eyes brightened. "Yes I do. I'll be right back." She jumped up and headed down the hall.

I stood there is silence, as we waited for Terry to return. Looking down at this beautiful woman, still bent over, at the waist, holding on to the coffee table, I was in awe. What strength, what dedication, to literally "will" herself into obedience. She remained stationary, her red thighs and ass, and her irregular breathing, were the only clues to the pain that she must be bearing.

Terry quickly returned, with the lotion. After giving the bottle to me, I had Terry sit in the chair, at the opposite end of the coffee table, facing Joanne. Moving to stand at Joanne's side I instructed her, "You are to look directly into Terry's eye's." I paused and looked at Terry, who sat nervously watching us.

"You will not move from this position, you will not speak, or make any sound, and you will not break eye contact, with Terry. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir, I understand." Though, a bit halting, because of her crying, she had answered very clearly. She was magnificent.

I moved around to her rear, and as I did so, I made sure to notice that she was indeed focused eye to eye with Terry. I knelt down behind her, right between her legs, and back a bit.

As I surveyed the damage, I again noticed her beauty; she had beautiful, well-toned, smooth legs, firm tight ass, and no cellulite to impair the image. Her small pert breasts moved gently as her breathing began to settle down.

I caught myself starring, and returned to reality. Squeezing a large glob of lotion into my hands, and beginning slowly, I worked the lotion up and down her thighs, and across her ass cheeks. I needed to reapply lotion several times, do to the bright red color of her bottom.

I was just about done, and was enjoying myself, squeezing her ass and rubbing her arse hole and outer pussy lips, when she moaned. Immediately, I smacked her ass, as hard as I could, with my open palm. I watched closely, to see her reaction.

Of coarse her body lurched forward, and then back again to her original passion, but I was more concerned with the rest of her response. I could feel her legs and ass involuntarily spasm, as a shiver radiated from her soar bottom.

Her mouth dropped open with a quick in take of air. Her head remained fixed, and starring at Terry. Who also gasp and put her hand over her mouth. Lastly, I looked down at her hands; her knuckles were white, as she grasp the table with all of her strength.

I was nearly speechless; I have never seen this kind of control and inner resolve. I would expect this only in a very well trained slave. This young woman is truly a gift. I stood, walked over to the couch, and sat down just across from Joan's face.

I could see that she was still starring directly at Terry. I leaned forward and quietly said; "Close your eyes." She obeyed. "Close your mouth." She obeyed. "Drop you head down." She obeyed. I looked over at Terry. She had moved forward, in her chair, and was leaning toward Joan, with her hand over her mouth. "You can close your mouth too." I said smiling at her.

The color was returning to Joanne's hands, she was loosening her grip on the tabletop. Her legs were shaking, ever so slightly, and I knew that it was a real strain to continue holding this position. "When I give you permission to stand, you will not touch your bottom or thighs. Do you understand?"

"Yes Sir." She replied.

"Alright then, Joan, you will stand up, cup your breasts, shake your legs, to get the circulation going, then assume position one." Joan exhaled, as if she had been holding her breath the whole time. Then moving her hands back, she slowly stood and complied with my orders.

I sat back on the couch and smiled over at Terry. "Well," I began. "Do you feel like Joanne has been punished enough, for breaking your doll?"

"Yes!" Said Terry, "Please don't hurt her anymore." I smiled again.

"She's being trained. And her and I are learning about each other." Looking at Joan, I add, "Isn't that right my dear?"

"Yes Sir!" Joan answered, and then with a small smile, she winked at her friend Terry.

I stood up and headed for the door. As I walked, I called back over my shoulder, "Don't move while I'm gone love."

"Yes Sir." I retrieved a role of duct tape and a knee-high nylon from my car and returned to the front room.

Standing behind Joan, I softly explained, as I removed one of her hands from her head, "I'm going to secure you for the trip home." Sliding the nylon up her arm, I then pulled the other arm down and round to her back, then forcing her other arm into the nylon sleeve, (I had cut the toe off, so that both ends were open.) I placed her hands on the opposite elbow.

Pulling the nylon smooth, I began encircling her arms with the duct tape, from one elbow to the other. Once completed, her arms were totally immobile, and out of the way at her back. I checked the circulation in her fingers to make sure that it was not too tight, and then tried to pull her arms apart. They would not budge.

Joan smiled and held her position. Terry looked confused, but said nothing. I pulled Terry around to Joan's back, and explained, "You see she can not move or do anything with her arms. She is totally at my mercy. However, she can move and do as I command, and I have free access to her entire body."

"Wow." Was all Terry could say.

I continued to explain "By using the nylon, the tape wouldn't stick to her arms, and pull her hair, and if I needed to get her out quickly I could just use a letter opener, run along her arm, to cut the tape off and free her arms."

"That is so cool. Where do you find out about stuff like this?" Terry ask.

"I read a lot." I said. Cupping Joan's red ass cheek, I could still feel the heat. "You may relax. I am going to use the rest room, and then we are leaving. Understand?"

"Yes Sir." She replied.

When I reentered the room, Joan was sitting on the edge of the couch, next to Terry. They seemed to be having a pleasant conversation, but both fell silent, when they saw me draw near.

"Stand up bitch!" I ordered. Both girls stood up and I had to smile at Terry. She blushed and sat back down. Joan giggled. "It's time to go. Come over here." Joan gingerly walked over and stood directly in front of me.

I cupped her chin and lifted until ours eyes met. "Here's another chance babe. Do you still want to come with me?"

"Yes Sir!" She smiled and lifted up on her toes.

"Are you sure? You can just stay here with Terry and let your bottom heal."

"No Sir, I very much want to come with you. Please take me with you."

"You do know that I will spank you again and punish you more, as you are trained?"

"Yes Sir, Please take me with you."

"Alright." I smiled, and leaned down and gave her a kiss. "Lets go." I said, taking Joanne's arm and turning toward the front door.

"Wait! Aren't you forgetting something?" Terry said, as she ran to retrieve Joan's clothing roll.

"No." I stated, holding a hand up, to stop Terry's movement. "She said that those clothes were yours." I grasp the doorknob and opened the door.

"But what will she wear?" Terry protested.

"Not one damn thing." I smiled, and noticed that Joan was smiling too. Terry ran over and gave Joan a hug. Joanne kissed Terry on the neck, as they embraced. Then pulling Joanne away from Terry's hug, I closed the door, and lead my pet to the car.

12