Drool

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
redmaxxx
redmaxxx
40 Followers

Meanwhile, in the kitchen, the women were indeed giggling. But, it was because the connections had finally become clear.

"So that was you in the blindfold?" said Joanie to Jane incredulously.

Jane nodded.

"Wow," laughed Joanie, "I really got you back for all that stuff with the syrup."

The women laughed together and now that everything had become more comfortable, they were completely naked, tasting food off each other's pussies.

It had started innocently enough. Jane had asked Ms. Dawson, whom she respected in every way, to taste one of the meatballs and give her advice. Ms. Dawson said matter-of-factly, "I'd rather taste it off your pussy."

Taking the challenge, Jane immediately removed her shorts, which were stained anyway, took a meatball, sat spread eagle on the kitchen table and pushed the meatball, with a little sauce, halfway into her spread pussy. Joanie and Paige gaped. But, Ms. Dawson, without hesitation, bent down and lovingly tasted the meatball. "Mmm," she said, "tastes great. Girls, maybe you can give another opinion."

"Sure," said Paige, "but I wouldn't want to get any on my dress." With that flimsy excuse, she cast off her dress, and with the moves of a dancer, bent down to taste the meatball. "Wow," she said, "spicy. But, I'd love to know how the watermelon cubes taste in my ass." So, it was Joanie's turn. She pressed the watermelon against Paige's asshole, causing it to drip and run down into her pussy. The cold juice made Paige shiver, and Joanie licked up the juice, starting at the floor and moving slowly up Paige's inner thigh, taking in the heavy moisture of her pussy and finally reaching her waiting asshole. After that, it was unilaterally decided that watermelon would be taken off the menu as the girls, giggling, covered themselves and the kitchen floor with the sticky, delicious juices.

In the den, Mr. Ryan was now parading naked in front of the men, stroking the cock that Anthony had salivated over. He watched Tom's face, which was sweating as Doug worked furiously on his magnificent member. He bent down and pulled at the elastic waist band of Doug's shorts. "C'mon, show us your asshole." Completely enthralled with his task, Doug complied, reaching back and pulling his shorts down and spreading his legs a bit further so they could see the blossom of his asshole.

In the kitchen, Paige was looking out the window, both hands clutching the edge of the sink, her back arched, her ass proudly displayed for Jane to rub her pussy against. And rub she did, holding the bigger woman's hips, forcing their bodies together, exhaling like they were involved in a tennis match. Slap, slap, slap. Meanwhile, Joanie was kneeling over Ms. Dawson's face, watermelon juice dripping down her crack into Ms. Dawson's mouth. The younger girl was slowly moving watermelon cubes down Ms. Dawson's long inner thighs, running them softly over the sensitive area around her pussy.

Anthony got down on all fours, his mouth inches away from Doug's asshole, his legs spread wide as he prepared to be sodomized. Never taking his eyes off the scene in front of him, Mr. Ryan got on his knees and began rubbing his cock up and down Anthony's ass crack. Just then, Tom exploded in orgasmic pleasure, calling out loudly, coming indiscriminately, but mostly into Doug's face. And though they all tried to quiet him, it was too late. The girls, sticky with watermelon juice, had heard the unmistakable sounds of an orgasm. They dressed hastily and went to go check it out. By the time they got there, the boys had all dressed again and were trying to look natural, even though Doug had a wad of come in his hair.

This did not pass the girl's inspection, but neither did the fact that Jane's shorts were on backwards making the unusual stain all the more evident, and Joanie wasn't wearing the leggings she came in with, and Ms. Dawson's nylons had mysteriously disappeared. Both parties decided not to say anything and instead they all sat down to dinner.

TWO

Surprisingly, the meal was uneventful: the party did not spontaneously combust into the fires of sexual fury. Instead they talked about their paths that had coincidentally intertwined, bringing them all here.

"Life is certainly a strange thing. It blows you in all sorts of directions," said Paige thoughtfully.

"'Blows' is an apt choice of word," said Mr. Ryan laughing.

Paige blushed, but only slightly, "No, it's true. Life really is all about coincidences. It's only when they're so tightly woven that you really notice them."

"So, it's a complete coincidence that we got married?" said Anthony, playfully challenging her theory.

"Maybe it is."

The group began to list off all of the different events and coincidences that had led up to this particular dinner party. The stories were told and whenever a lavish detail was missed, the other party jumped in to fill in the gaps.

"Dude," said Tom, after hearing a juicy story from last night, "you do that with your mother?"

"Could it be any other way?" Anthony responded lustily gazing at the curve of his mother's breast, readily available in the opening of her green blouse.

"You're right. Having been there, I can completely understand."

"Besides," added Paige, "this is Williamsburg, after all."

"Here, here!" they all cheered.

The tales kept the group hot, but it was the meatballs that satisfied their hunger during the meal. During the telling of some parts of the story, Doug was trying to make eye contact with his wife. It was the first time she had heard about his cock loving ways.

"God, Doug," she said at last, "you really love to take it up the ass."

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier," he said.

"For your sake, I am too. Think of all those men we've had in our bed. We could have been having twice the fun."

"That's the spirit," Mr. Ryan said enthusiastically. "Maybe I'll join you next time."

"That's the spirit of Williamsburg," said Ms. Dawson looking happily at her own son and daughter-in-law. She was glad they could all be so honest with each other.

"God, Joanie," said Doug happily, "you're really an unbelievable woman. Then referencing Paige's idea, he added: "I'm so glad the winds have blown you my way."

When it was time for desert, Tom and Jane disappeared into the kitchen, promising to return momentarily with some Crème Brule. It had always been their tradition, whenever they had dinner parties, for Tom to come all over the deserts.

At the table, Joanie was excited by the image of her husband on all fours ecstatically taking a hard cock all the way up his ass. With that thought in mind she was pushing her husband's fingers inside her pussy. The other guests became suspicious when she threw her head back, clenching her teeth.

"Hey, what are you guys doing?"

Joanie, delighted at the question, stood up and lifted her tank top, showing everyone her cunt. "Doug is putting his fingers in my pussy. Would anyone else like to?"

Anthony, who was sitting next to the young couple, stood and wrapped a strong forearm around her. With the other hand he started to run his fingers down her slit feeling the lubricated wetness of the horny girl. In response, she pressed her ass into him and pulled her tank top over her head. She began to moan and then, as the intensity increased, to whine, "Fuck me. Bend me over right here in front of Doug."

Without a word, Anthony dropped his shorts, released his cock, bent her over the table, and began to fuck her wildly. Her head, pressed into a dirty plate, turned toward Doug, smiling. Doug, for his part, couldn't help himself, he immediately undressed completely and starting masturbating over the scene. He bent his knees slightly and arched his back so that he could pull his hard cock parallel to the floor. It was his favourite position as he seemed to get the most traction on his cock.

Getting onto all fours on the table, pulling her dress up around her shoulders, Paige thrust her ass into her mother-in-law's face. "Fuck me, mommy," she whined. She gyrated, her heavy tits rubbing in the excess sauce left on someone's plate. Paige really had a beautiful cunt. Her son was very lucky. Her lips were full and swollen, dark and smooth; her asshole perched above it, winking as her daughter-in-law writhed pathetically on the table. Ms. Dawson noticed that there was a fork stuck under Paige's shin. For whatever reason, that made her hotter. Ms. Dawson slowly slid her wet tongue along the arch of her bare foot before forming her hand into the shape of a duck's bill and inserting all five fingers into the dark, wet hole. Paige cried softly, overwhelmed by pleasure and anticipation. Then suddenly, without too much trouble, Ms. Dawson was buried up to her wrist. Paige rocked against her mother-in-law's arm, barely feeling the fork, loving the sight of her husband pounding Joanie, who was exhaling sharply through clenched teeth, his forearm now pressed against her back, holding her on the table. Not wanting to be left out, Mr. Ryan, pulled off his ridiculous purple pants and began rubbing his cock in Doug's crack. He reached around and took over stroking the younger man's cock.

In the kitchen, Jane had Tom's cock deep in her mouth and she was looking up at him seductively, wanting him to watch as she consumed what she loved so much. Finally, after some sucking, Tom came over all the deserts and so they brought them back into the dining room, but found their group in the throes of passion. Putting the Crème Brule on the sideboard, they quickly inserted themselves into the mess.

Tom went to Ms. Dawson, who stood and spread to help him. He pulled up her skirt and inserted his cock into her tight pussy. As he pushed and thrust into her, she grabbed the table with one hand, but the other hand helplessly plunged itself into Paige's pussy. Removing her stained red shorts, Jane bent down in front of Doug, supporting herself on the back of a chair, arching her back so that her pussy would be at the right angle; Mr. Ryan guided Doug's cock into her waiting pussy. Doug, wild at the sight of his wife being fucked hard against the table, her smile turned to tears, began to move inside of Jane, matching Anthony's movements. Mr. Ryan loosened Doug's asshole by inserting a thumb and gently pushing down. Bending down, he spit a wad down his assistant's crack and watched with pleasure as it slid toward its destination. Then, greasing his own cock with table butter, he pushed himself into Doug, watching as his cockhead was swallowed by the hungry asshole. Soon, he was deep inside of Doug, who took him with a grunt and then a moan of pleasure.

And so it was. The room was awash was the rhythmic creaking of the old table, the clinking of dishes, the slapping of flesh, the moaning of pleasure and pain. Soon, there were explosions of delight everywhere, amid the sweaty air, people fucked until they were satisfied. Then, in various states of disarray, they sat down and happily ate the desert, which, unbeknownst to them, had been seasoned with a little of Tom's delicious seed.

After eating the come flavoured desert, Mr. Ryan said, "You know, Ms. Dawson, you still owe me the other half of my payment. Last night was only accidental, and besides, it has to be you getting fucked."

"Yes, I suppose you're right. I do owe you," she said calmly.

"I want you to undress," he said in a voice that caused a tingling in Ms. Dawson's pussy; she longed to be commanded. So, in front of all the guests, some of whom were getting at the last bits of custard with their fingers, she got completely naked and Mr. Ryan just let her stand there for a moment, allowing everyone to get a good look at the full tits, long legs and firm ass of Ms. Dawson.

"Boys, get your cocks out. This bitch is going to fuck us." All the men stood up, surrounding her, even Anthony, their cocks hanging eagerly at half mast. Without much more prompting, Ms. Dawson began to perform that most humiliating blowjob most of the guests had ever seen. She opened her mouth and allowed the men to thrust their cocks in out of her mouth until she gagged. She spit huge wads onto each cock and then licked it back up again. She rubbed to gooey cocks all over her face until she was covered with her own juices, until her stomach ached from gagging, until her skin was covered with a cold and uncomfortable sweat. She had been a slave too, once upon a time, when she was much younger. She loved the feeling of having to do whatever was asked, however unthinkable it was, however much it hurt; she loved the way that when her mind told her to stop, she was driven by a powerful force, made to go to places she would never go willingly.

But, as she sucked, as she took each man between her tits and fucked their cocks up and down, she realized that Mr. Ryan had not thought of anything beyond this, and for her there had to be more; she had to be taken further. So, she wrote the script she would force herself to fulfill. She began commanding the scene; she couldn't help it; the woman were all just watching, mouths open, hands rubbing their pussies, the men still had not even tried to mount her—she had to tell them what to do.

She directed Mr. Ryan onto the ground and then, fearlessly, pushed her ass onto his rod; Tom was called to fuck her pussy. He knelt down, his knees outside of Mr. Ryan's strangely disembodied legs, their cocks almost rubbing. Inside, it felt like they were trying to touch each other, to tear at her soft interior to get at the other. Doug and Anthony continued to feed their cocks into her mouth, holding her head and moving it back and forth over their cocks. The girls gathered around and began masturbating, as they had been directed. Paige and Joanie knelt to the side and began sucking her toes, getting their tongues into the space between her big toes, which were difficult to catch because they were flailing wildly, controlled only by the relentless thrusting of the two machines she had selected to pump her. Jane laid on her back on the floor, tilting her head all the way back and licking Mr. Ryan's and Tom's ball sacks as they fucked the degraded woman.

Then, after some time, Ms. Dawson shouted, her throat thick with saliva, "Everyone out. I want everyone to come on me, girls too. You can do it."

She was on her knees on the ground, everyone masturbating in front of her, waiting, begging for it. Putting her fingers into her pussy and treating her cunt roughly. She shouted, cried, "Fuck! Come on me! Come on me!" Finally, Anthony stepped forward and blew his thick white load all over his mother's face. Jane came next, leaning back and squirting her juices into Ms. Dawson's mouth. Then, one by one, the people sprayed their come onto Ms. Dawson, until she was drenched. Seeking out Mr. Ryan's cock, she tasted her ass, her dirty, pungent asshole and with that, she came finally, completely, in a way that shattered the silence of the wide streets of Williamsburg, South Carolina.

The evening had settled completely as the eight tired people smoked cigarettes on the front porch. Elsewhere, a shy young man was dressed in his mother's lingerie and was wondering what to do next. He wanted to be made a slave; that was his fantasy. Nearby, a fleshy girl was contorted awkwardly while a smooth talking grey haired man made a peanut butter and honey sandwich using her ass crack as bread. That was her fantasy. Somewhere, not too far away, a girl open the window of her bedroom, feeling stifled by the hot summer night. The breeze blew through her thin night gown, hardened her nipples and whispered something she had never thought of into her ear.

"Go out onto the ledge," it said. "Drool. Let the winds of madness blow you."

redmaxxx
redmaxxx
40 Followers
1...345678