Droopy Drippers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I really don’t know how to thank you, Ed, for giving me the best sex I’ve ever had. There is one way but I don’t think either of us will be up to it for quite sometime,” she laughed. “You may have feelings different from mine but I’m hoping we’ve started a baby in me.”

Shortly afterwards Karen divorced Dan claiming and proving physical abuse. He was ordered to pay alimony and child support for two children. Yup, we did as she hoped and Karen loved Dan having to pay for our child of lust.

Karen knew I wouldn’t marry her and she really didn’t want to have that burden placed upon her again. We don’t live together but she still works with me. On the weekends she spends her time with me in my home. At least twice a week we have sex in my office and I never stop loving how her drooping dripping breasts keep me wanting more.

Additional authors note: I seem to have trouble writing stories that are to be continued. I’m hoping this one will not be another failed attempt. You wouldn’t believe how many stories I have on my hard drive that I’ve not yet completed and they are stand-alone stories. Well, I guess all I can do is try, but I feel good about this one. Heavy drooping breasts, especially those that lactate, is very much a sexual turn on to me. This is the first one of this kind I’ve written although as I’m sure many of you have noticed not my first milk filled breast story. I guess it’s all going to be up to you readers just how far I take this theme. Weather it be good in your eyes or bad only you can make the difference. Your Titmilker.

12