Drop That Towel!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Being in this position uncomfortably reminded me of being a slave on the auction block.

"Now put your arms behind your head." She commanded.

I did this, feeling even more vulnerable. I was in such a compromising position that she could see every naked inch of me. All she had to do was reach out and toy with any part of me she wanted as I was completely in her power. I truly was her naked plaything at this moment.

"Now turn to the right... slowly," she instructed, and I pivoted, breathing heavily. I could hear her breathing just as deeply in tune with me. I was conscious that I was now sweating heavily. The tension and the heat generated by the bright lights were making beads of perspiration form on my chest, my armpits, and my back. I knew my nude skin was beginning to glisten with a shiny sheen as if it were oiled. I felt a drop of sweat roll across my bare back and trickle down my buttock, tickling me and causing me to break out in gooseflesh. Being blindfolded, made me hypersensitive so that my flesh became acute to any touch. I even felt a drop of perspiration land on my outstretched cock, which was now standing stiff and hard.

Another sexy treat for my pretty voyeur, I thought to myself, sighing deeply. I hoped she was getting a thrill watching me perform as her private sex-slave, I reflected bitterly.

"Now I want to see the other side," she said. "Turn around. I want to see that nice ass of yours."

I was now facing the other way, and this time, it was the rear portions of my body that were nakedly exposed to her view. A lady trainer at the gym once said I had a nice butt, after all those long afternoons spent keeping myself trim. I was now conscious of the fact that that same very butt was presented and bared, this time for the amusement of another woman.

"Nice," she observed. "Now spread your legs."

Apparently displeased that I moved too slowly, she said sharply, "Wider! Much wider! That's better, now kneel."

I had no choice but to comply. I could only imagine the insides of my buttocks with its shining sheen of sweat spread out before her as I stretched my legs and knelt in a position of awkward exposure.

A few moments passed and I felt something cold and metallic close upon both my wrists, causing me to panic for a moment. I heard the sharp snap of a lock clicking shut. Handcuffs! She cuffed me with my hands locked solid behind me head.

"Now be nice," she whispered softly. "I have a gun here. Displease me and I think you know what part of you I'll shoot first." This caused me to quiet down swiftly. I felt my balls retract a little bit and my engorged cock thankfully lost some of its hardness.

I could hear her voice sounding from in front of me now. I could only imagine her staring down haughtily at me taking in the full frontal view of my helpless nudity. I must have presented quite a spectacle being totally bared, blindfolded and restrained, my legs spread wide with my naked sex erect and rudely exposed. I groaned as my cock began to stiffen up again. Now it seemed my erection was even more intense than it was a few minutes ago.

Won't this ever end? I thought.

"Now get up," she commanded me.

I stood up in a daze and emitted a high-pitched gasp upon feeling her fingers close upon my nakedly stiff tool. Gripping my poor throbbing cock, she pulled me towards the bed as I followed the sound of her voice. I felt the silk bedclothes on my bare thighs.

"That's it, get on the bed and spread your legs once more," she said.

I felt something tight fasten on my right ankle and almost lost my balance as my right leg was pulled taught away from my body. The same thing happened to my left leg. After this, I knew I was lying on my back with my both my legs spread wide open while my arms still restrained behind my head. The best I could do was to try to relax my arms and lie down on my back to avoid a cramp developing on my arms and shoulders.

Then, suddenly, the blindfold came off, leaving me blinking in the harsh glare of the lights.

She was standing in front of me, smiling and admiring her handiwork looking for all the world like a tigress before her helpless victim.

Still keeping eye contact with me, she reached below the hem of her nightshirt and placed her fingers under it. She then began to ease down her black thong, slowly, inch by inch across her rounded, creamy hips. Her thong slid down her silky smooth thighs, and still further down, until they were off. As she did this, I saw her smooth shaved crotch and her moist, hungry slit.

This served to arouse my now very angry cock which stood up even straighter, although I couldn't imagine how much more erect it possibly could get. I thought that this was perhaps the largest erection I ever had in my life.

When I looked back up at her, I saw that she had produced a slim, light camera and began to take snapshots of me in all my bared and aroused shame, giving special attention to my erect and throbbing cock. My position afforded me a delicious view of my shaven thighs spread wide apart. By raising my head off the bed, I could just see my groin, which I customarily kept shaved and hairless, now covered in a shiny sheen of sweat. From where she stood, the view that my outstretched thighs presented was an appropriate stage from the smooth center of my nakedness, where my throbbing cock was rooted, standing upright and straight, like a flagpole emplaced upon a bald hill. I shivered deliciously as I thought of how those pictures she was taking of my most intimate parts must look.

Putting the camera away, she began to move forward, sensuously like a snake, all the while cat-smiling me. I felt too much like a she-predator's naked prey, helpless in the moments before she pounces to devour him completely. I saw her settle her gaze once more upon my quivering nude cock and heaved an involuntary sigh. I could almost swear my exposed sex was radiating white heat from the intensity of her unflinching gaze.

"Please," I stammered breathlessly. "Please don't. Haven't you had enough?"

It was as if I hadn't spoken at all, as all of a sudden, I lost sight of her face as she appeared to bow down over my exposed crotch. A groan of pleasure escaped me as I felt a gentle, fluttering sensation on the excited tip of my cock. I now realized she was blowing gently upon tip of my quivering, dick. Her hot breath caressed the shiny tip of my engorged tool and this only heightened the feeling of intense helplessness on top of my intense humiliation. Very soon, I could feel my balls throbbing and tightening. I was alarmed as this was a sure sign that my angry aroused cock was just about ready to shoot out its' creamy hot load. Very soon, I feared I would be helplessly spurting my thick cum on the bed sheets.

Then, without warning, her full lips descended upon my captive dick, causing me to arch my back as a wave of pleasure hit me. She lightly flicked the smooth full cap at its end with her tongue, savoring the frenzied effect it was provoking in me. Her tongue became yet another weapon used in subduing me, her naked captive, as, like some living thing with a will of its own, it began a tantalizing journey across my aching, throbbing shaft, down my shaved groin, up my smoothened thighs, and across my bared midriff.

My nipples received special attention as she nibbled at them until they were two rock hard points. In turn, I saw her large nipples standing out in stark relief under her clinging nightshirt and smelled her aroused desire from her wet pussy. I knew that by now she was also on the verge of coming.

Suddenly, she straightened up and grabbed handfuls of her nightshirt. She drew the clinging garment above her head in one furious motion and threw it aside. Then, she knelt before me, finally stripped and burning with naked lust. In a daze, I drank in the sight of her delightfully luscious breasts swaying to the rhythm of her breathing. Her crinkled large nipples were twin hard brown points, blooming in arousal. Her hips curved out deliciously and swayed sexily with her movements. Below all that was her hairless crotch, exposing her nude, smooth pussy, moist and smelling heavily of sex.

Every part of her was flawless, smooth and creamy. I ached to burst my bonds and run my fingers and tongue across her beautiful naked body, over her silky flawless skin, and into her cunt and ass; yet I was powerless to do this. My massive cock was raring to bury itself into her hungry wet cunt and discharge its massive load, yet I was restrained.

Instead, she slithered onto me and rubbed her smooth naked skin across my restrained limbs, enjoying the intense arousal it was provoking in our bodies, the predator and prey. She took her time running her bared breasts across my exposed chest, down my midriff and finally across my nude, throbbing cock.

"Please," I pleaded breathlessly. "I can't hold it in anymore. I'm going to come..."

Yet she still appeared not to hear me, but continued to toy with my hot restrained body. My heart was thumping uncontrollably and I could feel a red-hot pulse echoing throughout my being.

After what seemed like an eternity, I could feel her shifting position, sitting up on my stomach and moving downwards, straddling me. She eased herself on my throbbing, erect cock, which she had earlier left standing lewdly and stiff, naked for the entire world to see. I felt shame and arousal at the notion that my ongoing humiliation and restrained seduction was being witnessed by dozens of delighted onlookers.

"Your- your name?" she demanded urgently, breathing in hot gasps.

When my dazed mind could not respond, she wrung the answer from me by clutching my throbbing balls in a desperate grip. I felt a stab of pain in my balls and this spurred me on to even greater excitement.

"Robert", I managed to blurt out breathlessly just as she lowered herself fully into me. "It's Robert...," I gasped out loud just as my hips were beginning to pump upward with much urgency.

I felt my throbbing, angry cock being enveloped in a tight, sticky and hot grasp. I was gasping for breath as I felt her pussy tightening around my shaft, squeezing in it a slippery grip.

"Oh, oooohh!" I moaned with delirious pleasure. I had never, ever, in my whole life been so delightfully fucked before by a woman while being helplessly restrained to her bed.

By now, my cock was firmly ensconced within my wanton tormentor's cunt, as she rode me, moving up and down, faster and faster. I was thrilled to feel my erect, hardened shaft sliding hotly and deliciously within her wet, hungry cunt. My balls tightened as my ass muscles flexed, and I knew I was seconds from coming.

I arched my back sharply, lifting myself and her both off the bed as my cock spurted its massive load of sticky hot cum into her hungry throbbing cunt. At that instant, she also climaxed in the throes of a blindingly hot sexual release. Dimly, I was conscious of pumping out load after load of sticky white cum that flooded over and spilled out of her hungry wet cunt.

That turned out to be the first of many hot orgasms we inflicted on one another in the course of that evening.

xxx

I awoke to the sound and feel of a beautiful naked woman sleeping the tired sleep of sex beside me. In the course of the evening, I was untied and uncuffed, finally set free to explore and enjoy the heavenly, smooth body of my one-time tormentor to the fullest. It was daylight outside but the window drapes were drawn. I knew I would miss my meeting with the client today but somehow I knew I could find a way out of it and frankly, I didn't really care.

Then, she woke up and turned to me, giving me that oh-so-intriguing cat smile from those alluring almond shaped eyes.

"The key is on the dresser anytime you want to make your call," she said.

"Thanks," I answered, smiling. I'd do anything for that smile.

"I'll make that call as soon as I can find my towel," I said idly, remembering that I came to her villa dressed only in that one little sheet. I looked around but it wasn't anywhere in sight.

"I can't seem to find it," I said while standing up from beside the bed in nothing but my skin.

"Well, if you convince me to let you, I'll lend you a bathrobe," she replied with an intriguing look on her pretty face.

Seeing the look on my face, she added, "Its Nika. My name is Nika."

Somehow, I had a feeling I'd have to work double hard in convincing Nika to lend me that bathrobe. Either that or I'd have to go fetch my spare key from the reception villa in the nude.

12