Drow Fever Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a rather impressive display, Meila tilted her head back and pushed the entire length of his cock into her mouth and partially into her throat; Koroko let out a sharp groan as her throat wrapped around his glans. She pulled her mouth back, turned her head, and pulled Koroko's glans along the inside of her cheek before she let it pop out of her mouth with a messy pop. Saliva and pre-cum dripped from her lips but she made no effort to clean her own mess.

"I can tell. I can still taste her juices on you." Meila licked her lips before giving a mischievous smile.

"You can?" Koroko said with a surprised look. His manhood throbbed in response to her comment.

"Arora has a very noticeable taste," Meila curled her fingers around the bottom of Koroko's shaft, "It's a taste that you can't miss." She squeezed his member firmly and pulled her hand towards the end of his tip. Again, she gently squeezed Koroko's glans between her thumb and forefinger. "How exactly do you know that?" Koroko asked as she stroked his cock.

"We've traveled a lot throughout the years; there weren't always any decent men around. It's not like we're going to just sit around dripping wet and ignore our bodies," Meila's fingers made their way back down Koroko's shaft. "And what my pussy wants, my pussy gets. Let me guess... The thought of Arora and I doing it is a real turn on to you?"

"Y-yeah actually," his cheeks flushed red. Koroko's hips shook against Meila's hand as pleasure arched up his cock and up his spine. He could feel a warm and slowly pulsating sensation building behind his testicles and slowly radiating up his shaft.

Meila happily grinned as she squeezed the end of his cock once again, "You know... I'm not getting very much out of this, maybe I should just wait for Arora to finish her shower and fuck her instead."

"B-ut... Hey! That wouldn't be fair to me," Koroko grunted.

"I have needs too you know," she smiled mischievously, "Or did you think I was just going to suck on your cock all day?" Meila pressed her middle finger against the end of his manhood and gently rolled her finger around his tip.

"Of course not," Koroko shuddered a bit.

She chuckled slightly, "Oh stop worrying, I'm only teasing you." She looked down at Koroko's manhood, "I haven't had a cock in months and I really don't think I can hold back at this point. So shut up and enjoy it, 'kay boy?" Meila moved her mouth over the tip of Koroko's cock and wrapped her lips around the shaft once more. She pushed her head down along his length, swallowing his entire member once more.

Masterfully the muscles of her throat gripped the head of Koroko's member. Her wet tongue pressed against the underside of his shaft while she gripped his testicles; her fingertips traced across the rough folds. With her eyes locked on Koroko's, Meila pulled her head back, dragging her lips and tongue up the shaft until they slowly slipped over his glans. Quickly she pushed her head down again, forcing his cock into her throat and pressing her lips against his body. Thick beads of saliva bubbled out of the edges of her mouth and dribbled onto her chin.

Koroko lost himself to the sensations that radiated throughout his cock. The inside of Meila's mouth was incredibly warm and incredibly wet. Her soft, squirming tongue massaged every inch of the underside of his shaft. The perfect combination sent Koroko spiraling up a stairway of pleasure that left his knees weak.

"Aaah... that feels really, really good," Koroko said in delight.

Meila pulled Koroko's member from her mouth. Several thin line of saliva remained between the end of his manhood and her lips, all of which she ignored. She cooed a few words up to him, "If you think this is good, just wait for the rest." With a sly grin redoubled her efforts with a different technique.

She quickly wrapped her thumb and fore finger of her left hand around the base of Koroko's cock while she firmly gripped his length with her other. Meila began to masturbate him with quick strokes. Gently she pressed her lips against his scrotum and lightly pinched the wrinkled flesh between her teeth. An evil grin appeared on her face as she looked up at Koroko's pleasure filled face. Warm, throbbing pleasure had filled his manhood and had flowed into his inner thighs and up to his abdomen.

With a strong, careful movement, Meila sucked one of Koroko's testicles into her mouth. Gently she pulled her head back, tugging against his lone organ; her skillful work elicited a noticeable shudder from Koroko. Meila paused her stroking of Koroko's manhood and pinched his head for a moment before she pressed her thumb against the underside of his glans.

The dwarf girl only stayed on his testicles for few moments before she released his lone organ and teasingly dragged her tongue along the length of his cock. Upon reaching the tip she wrapped her lips around the head and pressed the shaft into her mouth.

In one gulp she swallowed Koroko's cock. The walls of her throat gripped his throbbing cock as she slowly pumped his shaft back and forth, carefully keeping his head in her throat. The incredible pleasure began to erupt through his body. Quickly Koroko could feel himself nearing his edge. At once the muscles in his groin tightened. His reflexes kicked in and quickly he tried to pull his hips back to avoid cumming in the dwarf's throat.

"Aah! Meila!" Koroko's shout was mixed with pleasure filled groans. On cue, Meila pulled Koroko's cock out of her throat. Saliva and pre-cum bounced free from the end of his manhood and dripped onto Meila's face and chest. Her cheeks were red and her breathing was labored. She paused and placed her head against Koroko's body for a brief moment while she caught her breath.

"Alright, time for you to return the favor." She released Koroko's throbbing cock and stood up.

"Huh?" Koroko asked, not knowing what she meant.

"Please don't tell me you have no idea what I'm talking about," Meila pressed her palm against her brow.

"I um... I was a virgin until two weeks ago," Koroko shook his head," So I uh... don't really know all the slang."

"A virgin?" the dwarf woman frowned, "Just how young are you?"

"...I'll be eighteen in five months," he sheepishly replied.

"You're only seventeen?" Meila smacked her forehead, "Oh boy, by that age I had both my cherries popped and I was having threesomes with other girls."

Slightly dumbstruck by her comment, Koroko replied, "R-really now. I've uh... never done anything like that. But there really aren't that many girls my age in my home town-"

"Oh don't worry," Meila covered his lips with her finger and smirked. She pressed her body against his and lowered her voice to a husky whisper, "I'll catch you up on everything that you've been missing..."

A very audible sound of nervous swallowing could be heard, "So uh... what did you want me to do again?"

"Let me spell it for you," Meila forcefully pushed Koroko backwards onto the bed. In a few short moments she had pulled her shirt off and tossed them to the floor. "You're going to eat my pussy and you're not going to stop until I tell you to, understand?"

"G-got it."

"Good!" She gave a coy smile before tossing pushing her shorts and underwear to the floor. Free of her clothes, the nude dwarf girl shamelessly showed off her body to Koroko with some light stretching.

"I take it you don't like clothes," Koroko said as his eyes drank in the sight before him.

"I don't, being naked feels so much better." She ran her hands over her slim chest and down her lightly toned stomach, "Course most of my people don't feel the same way."

Koroko nodded; he was too distracted by her naked form to speak anything intelligent. Meila was actually quite a sight naked. Some part of Koroko felt a little odd for lusting at such a short and thin frame; he had always thought of dwarves as a stocky people, but her thin frame was from that description. Naturally Koroko's eyes settled to her groin. Her body was completely hairless, free of even the downy peach fuzz. It added to her youthful appearance but Koroko didn't mind. As it turned out, the hairless look was a real turn on for him. Meila starred back at Koroko, her legs spread at shoulder's width with her hands on her hips. Several beads of her moist juices trickled down her inner thigh. She made no effort to hide her body.

Meila grew tired of Koroko staring at her and spoke up, "Are you just going to stand there all day or are you going to get to work?" She pushed her hips forward, "I won't wait all day."

"Y-yes!" Koroko said before dropping to his knees and sliding himself under Meila, who looked down on him with a lewd grin.

Koroko ran his fingers up Meila's inner thigh. He caressed her tender skin with his fingertips and felt the moistness as he neared her pussy. Curious, Koroko set his eyes on the wet slit as he carefully touched her nether lips for a few precious seconds. With an observant eye, he investigated every fold of her womanhood; he noticed her pussy was quite different from Arora's.

Arora's pussy was well developed; it was plump with large outer lips that hid her inner labia. She also had a light covering of short, silvery-white hair. In contrast, Meila's pussy was a somewhat plump slit with a large 'Y', her clitoral hood, positioned the top. Although it was entirely covered by skin, Koroko could tell her clit was rather large. Larger than Arora at least, although she was really the only basis he had for comparison. There wasn't a single pinch of hair on the entire area. It was only then that he noticed there wasn't a bit of hair on her body, not even peach fuzz. There was hair on her head and there her eyebrows, nothing else.

His mind boggled just a bit, weren't dwarves suppose to be hairy? The mental image he carried of them always had them with bear-like dwarf-pelts and hip-length dwarf beards. He shook his head and pushed the thought from his mind. Clearly Koroko knew nothing of dwarves.

Back in reality, he saw that Meila's pussy had flushed with a light red and was coated in a thick layer of her juices. Beads of honey dripped down her inner thighs, which shimmered from the moistness that clung to them.

At Koroko's knees laid Meila's shorts and panties. He reached down and placed a finger against the cloth; both the panties and the shorts were soaking wet. Meila had been extremely aroused for quite some time but Koroko didn't comment on it. Instead he brought his hand back up and pressed his fingers against the side of her slit. Gently he spread her slit open and revealed her pink insides. A thick string of fluid connected each side of her nether lips together.

"Hey, stop admiring it and get to licking." Meila tried to push her hips towards Koroko as she ordered him. He could hear a lustful undertone barely hidden in her voice.

Fulfilling her request, Koroko leaned forward and pressed his lips against her hairless mons. A moan filled his ears as he placed a long, slow kiss just above her womanly slit. After a few moments, he pulled his lips back and placed another kiss just below where he had placed the last. Meila cooed in response and pushed her hips against him. Spurred by her reaction, he pulled back once more and placed yet another kiss below the previous, this time his lips pressed against her clit. Meila jerked and bucked her hips, driving herself into Koroko's face. In response, Koroko pulled his face back to catch a breath.

"Are you trying to smother me with your pussy?" Koroko said with a deep breath.

"I-I'm not... normally it's not like this. I just haven't gotten any in a while. I'm a little sensitive, okay?" Meila's legs were trembling a bit, "Now keep licking!"

Koroko continued without complaint; he returned his lips against her clit, only this time he pressed his tongue against her clitoral hood. The dwarf girl gasped as he flicked his tongue against her sensitive nub, driving waves of pleasure up her spine. Koroko alternated between grinding his tongue against her clit and sucking down the delicious juices that built up against his lips.

Moments passed slowly as Koroko alternated between teasing her sensitive clit and lapping her juices from her soft folds. Her fingers combed through Koroko's hair and her fingertips dug into his scalp.

Koroko's tongue continued to drive and flick against Meila's erect clit. Her legs trembled and her back arched as a pressure built up inside her sex. She locked her knees and grabbed the back of Koroko's head to keep him from pulling his head back.

"Oh God, you're good..." Meila moaned out to Koroko, "Arora's been teaching you well."

Koroko leaned forward, planting his knees firmly on the ground and grabbed both of Meila soft ass cheeks to keep her pussy pressed against his lips. She wiggled her hips in response as the waves of pleasure radiated up her spine. One of her legs wrapped itself around Koroko in response, forcing Koroko to slip his arm under her leg and hold her upright.

Manhandling Meila so easily was amazingly arousing to Koroko. His manhood throbbed as pre-cum oozed along the shaft. In the back of his mind he had the urge to pound her until they both passed out. As he indulged himself in the thought, Koroko tightened his grasp on Meila and made his tongue flick against her sex harder and wilder. Her lust filled gasps grew wilder and louder as she precariously balanced herself on Koroko's shoulders.

The pleasure coming from Koroko's attention was flooding throughout her body; a warm, radiating, and very familiar sensation was making her coo.

"Oooh," Meila's voice, now soft compared to its earlier tone, called throughout the room. After without for so long, Koroko's mouth felt heavenly to her womanhood. Softly she could feel him pulling her pussy lips, namely the region around her clit, past his lips. The light suction felt incredible and, added to the careful teasing of his tongue, caused her head to spin.

He was running his tongue around her clit in a careful circle. Occasionally the edge of his tongue would rub against her nub and send sparks up her spine. However mostly he avoided her clit. Instead he teased her. Five times he'd circle around her nub and only then would he grind his tongue against her clit for a brief moment.

"Haa, ooooh... this feels really good," Meila was desperately trying to stay upright. The warm pleasure radiating from her clit was robbing her legs of strength. Both of her hands found their way to Koroko's head. Subconsciously she found herself kneading his scalp with her fingertips and lightly squeezing his head between her thighs.

Koroko pressed his tongue against Meila's clitoral hood and began flicking her nub back and forth. Sharp, pleasure-filled squeals found their way out of Meila's form. Her hips bucked wildly, both trying to escape the pleasure and to height it.

Meila's juices were absolutely delicious. Koroko found himself finding the urge to ignore her clit altogether and lap up every drop of honey he could find. But this was about pleasuring the dwarf girl, not enjoying her taste. That didn't stop him from angling his head downwards so his lips could wrap around her slit. His tongue's strokes grew quicker and quicker, driving Meila to the edge.

"Wa-ait a sec! Auhh!" At once the warm pressure in her pussy overflowed. Orgasmic pleasure erupted throughout her crotch. Her back arched and her muscles contracted, causing her entire form to tremble. The pleasure spread up her spine and down her legs. "Haaau-" her back bucked against Koroko's head while her mind went blank. The few seconds of pleasure passed slowly for Meila as the orgasm numbed her mind. Koroko continued to lick her clit well into her climax.

"A-aaah," her breath was short and ragged, "T-that's enough!" Weakly Meila pushed herself back from Koroko's shoulders and landed on the bed with a light thud. For a few moments she did nothing but try to regain her breath as the climatic aftershocks rocked her body.

"You alright?" as Koroko stared at the trembling dwarf in front of him, he sensed a feeling of pride at his handiwork.

She replied after a couple of seconds, "I'm fine... I- just haven't came that hard in months." Weakly she slid her butt to the edge of the bed and pulled her knees up. Her soaked pussy was completely exposed to Koroko. Small beads of sweat dotted her body as she posed herself.

"Whoa," Koroko commented while he admired her body, "You're different when you're horny."

"S-shadup! I just haven't had any in a while," Meila said in a cute, lustful tone, "Now hurry up. It's really begging for it."

"What's begging for it?" Koroko asked with a slight grin. He knew full well what she meant, but after her cheap shot to his stomach earlier, Koroko felt like teasing her. The dwarf's reactions were so incredibly cute he couldn't help himself.

"My pussy you idiot," Meila said, tensing up as she said it, "It's aching! Now hurry up!"

Koroko snickered at the change in Meila's personality, "You know, you're really cute when you're like this." Koroko slid the tip of his manhood along her small nether-lips.

"Haa... C'mon... Enough with the teasing," Meila said with a cute gasp, "Remember, if you don't do what I tell you I'm gonna rip it off."

"Right right," Koroko was unable to take her threat seriously. He pressed the head of his member against her entrance. Meila was already soaked inside, so when Koroko pressed his hips forward, her pussy swallowed half his length before meeting any resistance. The small dwarf girl's pussy contracted around Koroko's manhood.

"Haa!" Meila moaned as her legs trembled. Koroko placed both hands on her hips and hold her steady as he drove his cock deep inside her waiting hole. Instantly the soft, silky folds clung to every inch of Koroko's cock. Inside, Meila was even tighter than Arora despite the ease that he penetrated her.

"Wow," Koroko said with a soft exhale.

"Great pussy, right?" Meila asked as she gave a perverted smile.

"It's really tight, but it's so soft. It's hugging my dick." Koroko said as he pressed his hips against hers, pushing himself as deep inside as he could.

"Hehe, that's what they all say." She dwarf girl replied. To tease Koroko, she clenched the walls of her pussy, tightening herself around his manhood and causing a grunt to escape him.

"H-Hey, not so hard. " Koroko said. He tightened his grip on her hips.

"If you cum before me," Meila said with a wide smile, "I'll take out my frustration on your ass, got it?"

"Tha...," Koroko said with a slightly fearful look, "That doesn't sound enjoyable at all."

"Hehe," Meila snickered, "I've met a lot of guys who like it and you're just the type who would. Now stop admiring my pussy and fuck me."

"R-right," Koroko nodded and pulled his hips back until only the head of his cock remained inside. The silky folds of Meila's pussy gripped his glans; warm, radiating pleasure flooded his member. For a few moments he enjoy the sensation before plunging himself back inside her wet, aching hole. One of Meila's lewd moans filled Koroko's ears as his manhood filled her depths.

Koroko pounded his cock inside Meila; his thrusts were quick, but he would slowly pull his length out. To Meila, this was horribly teasing but still very pleasurable. The little dwarf woman bucked her hips against his manhood, trying to direct it against her most sensitive spots. However with Koroko holding her against the bed she accomplished little.

Almost on cue, Koroko released Meila's hips, grabbed her knees, and pushed them up to her shoulders. The dwarf girl's hips rose up slightly from the shifting pressure. At once, lightning shot through her spine as Koroko's cock drilled against her g-spot.

"Ayhh," Meila's body jerked in response, "T-tha... that's perfect!" Meila let out a loud moan and arched her back against the bed. Pleasure filled every inch of Meila's mind, replacing her belligerence with pure, unabated lust. Perhaps it was from her long period of unwilling abstinence but Koroko suddenly seemed like the most incredible lay in the world.