Drow Fever

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jynn
Jynn
20 Followers

"Be good." she commanded as she pressed his jaw shut with the arch of her foot. Almost giggling at his helplessness, she dragged her wet tongue across the head of his shaft. Hearing him groan, she grinned evilly and took his head of his shaft into her mouth. Firmly, yet gently she sucked on the head of his cock, causing him to shutter and groan beneath her. She chuckled in enjoyment, which sent light vibration down his shaft. Teasingly, she pressed the tip of her tongue against the head of his cock. Wickedly she pressed her tongue against it harder, causing his body to tighten up below her. To her surprise, she was beginning to lust for him. She began to crave having his cock down her throat or deep within her sugary walls. Arora wanted to curse herself for lusting for a human as badly was she was now.

Frustrated, she pressed her head down and spread her lips around his shaft. Kuroko's cock hit the back of her mouth and pressed its way into her throat. Her excited moans vibrating his shaft while she feverously moved to swallow him whole. She was loosing control of her lust, letting her sex drive take her better judgment away. Without pause or hesitation, she pulled his rock hard member out of her throat and stroked it from head to base in her palm. Chuckling wickedly, she bent her head down and ran her tongue along his knotted scrotum. In response his testicles hugged themselves up against his body. Undeterred, she opened her jaw and wrapped her dark blue lips around one of his cum-filled testicles. Koroko's shallow and quivering breath echoed down into her ears. Arora loved the sound, knowing he was defeated and helpless. Although her "victory" was slightly less rewarding knowing he'd been willing from the beginning. But she had ways of revenge...

With an evil yet seductive smile, she rose from the bed slightly and pulled from the bed post a long purple ribbon. Normally she'd use this in her hair, but today she had something much better in store. She cast a gaze up into Koroko's eyes before wrapping the ribbon tightly around the base of his throbbing manhood. Tightly she wound the silky thread around the base of his shaft; finishing it with a bow that's loose ends draped over his testicles. His already hard member bulged at the restraint, the blood vessels throughout his manhood defined themselves through his skin and his head flared atop his shaft. While it was slightly painful for Koroko, at the same time it was also a bit kinky.

Arora was impressed at the size of Koroko's manhood, to say the least. For a human, he was fairly well endowed, even by drow standards. While not the biggest she had seen, he would be the biggest she had ever taken before. Anxiously, she laid down atop him and pressed her body against his. His manhood, strained and throbbing, was pressed between her lips and up between her ass cheeks. Slowly she ground herself down, rubbing his shaft against her most treasure of spots, the one place Koroko wanted most of all. Arora knew he was going crazy for her; he continually pressed his hips against her.

She laughed at him as she cruelly teased him. Koroko's forehead beaded with sweat. He strained to stimulate his throbbing erection, but to little avail. Until she decided, he would not be enjoying himself.

"Not what you were hoping for now is it?" Arora asked, her lips lightly brushing his earlobe, "Maybe if you beg, I'd let you have your pleasure." She cooed lightly.

"I... ahhh..." he muttered, hardly able to form words in his mind.

"C'mon, if you don't do it I'll have to cut it off and use it for my own pleasure." She iterated as she teasingly licked his cheek. Koroko shivered in response.

"P-please..." he forced, his hips wiggling in discomfort.

"Please what?" her voice echoed as she encircled the head of his shaft with her finger.

"...Please d-do me..." he forced out, his voice strained and filled with flustration.

With an evil smile, Arora lifted her hips and pressed the head of Koroko's shaft against her soft lips. Beneath her he jumped, his body shaking in anticipation. Arching her back, she lined herself up to lower herself perfectly onto his manhood. She closed her eyes, and let her body take his shaft deep inside. A gasp of pleasure escaped her lips, followed by an arousing chuckle coming from the lust-filled drow. With a slight smile she leaned forward and pressed her body against his while forcing his manhood against the back of her vaginal wall.

She could feel him twitching inside her, his muscles rhythmically contracting inside. Teasingly she matched his contractions with ones of her own; causing him to jerk beneath her while she gripped his manhood. Time didn't matter to her right now. No matter how much she rode him, he wouldn't cum. Then again, keeping him on the edge of a climax the entire night seemed cruel, even by her standards. He had managed to make her cum once. But she was far from satisfied yet.

Arora lifted her hips up a few inches, letting Koroko's glans rub again the back of her passage; a moment later she thrust down, thrusting his manhood deep inside of herself again and causing him to bite his lip to keep from shouting in pleasure. Pleased, she did it again, and again, and then once more. Each time he bit harder to keep from shouting out.

She sat herself up and let herself come to a rest on his manhood. Using her legs she thrust herself up and off of his manhood. Maneuvering herself around, she let her nether lips slip along the bottom side of his manhood. Both her and her submissive lover shivered in response.

"You like being dominated by a woman?" she whispered as she bent down near Koroko's face. Her soft lips pressed against the bottom of his ear as she struggled to contain her own lust.

Still unable to speak, Koroko only starred at the lovely drow's lust-filled eyes while she pressed his manhood against his body and slid her soft nether lips along the fleshy shaft. A soft moan escaped her lips as his glans pressed against her clit. Her shoulders trembled as the pleasure shot up her spine.

"Haa... look what you've done to me." Arora said through her lust-filled gaze down at her lover, "I never thought doing a human would feel so good." Her womanhood felt hot, and within the deepest reaches of her sex she could feel pressure building. She felt as if she would go crazy if she didn't satisfy herself soon, she reached behind her and guided Koroko's manhood past her nether lips and deep into her vaginal walls. Unlike before, she didn't hold back for the sake of teasing him, now she was focused on pleasuring herself. Her hips rocked back and forth, letting her sex take his throbbing shaft. A muffled gasp escaped her lips, causing her to fall forward and lay her head next to his ear.

"I-It feels great you know." She lightly moaned in his ear as her pelvis slapped against Koroko's body; causing lewd sounds to fill the room. Lightly she dragged her fingertips along lovers neck and across his cheek. Another moan escaped her lips, the sweet sound floating into Koroko's ears before she pressed her lips against his.

Arora's passage was heaven to Koroko, warm, tight, wet, and almost a perfect glove to his shaft. The sensation was absolutely amazing; his body was racked with pleasure from each of her trembling thrusts. He wished however, she would remove the ribbon from the base of his manhood, as it was beginning to get quite painful.

"Haa... ahh...gahhh I'm cumming" she screamed in a blissful voice. Her body tensed up as the pressure and warmth in her womanhood spread throughout her body. Arora's body pressed against Koroko's trembling body. In her powerful climax, her walls had gripped his shaft, driving him to the edge of pleasure however due to the ribbon around his manhood; release was just out of his grasp.

In desperation, he moved his hips against her, his body begging for release, "Please, I... I can't take it any longer, I-I'm going to go insane!"

With an evil grin, she brought her lips to his for a moment. Retracting her lips from him, she softly cooed, "Beg me." Arora placed her hand on his throbbing member and wrapped the ribbon's end around her finger as she awaited his response.

"P-please," he panted, "I need it."

"Not good enough..." she teased, "You have to say it properly if you want me to grant it."

"Please let me cum." Koroko forced out, his entire body shaking in frustration.

"Only if you agree to do whatever I tell you afterwards, deal?" she cooed into his ear.

"Anything!" he gasped.

"Good." Arora pulled on the ribbons end, undoing the not and unraveling all the kept him from the pleasure he craved. A moment later the ribbon was free and entwined in her fingers. She had sat herself and had begun grinding her hips against him.

Koroko's arms still bound, Arora raised and lowered her hips for him. His manhood forced itself through her tight passage. She smiled down on him, watching him squirm as his climax approached. Arora wanted to see him cum, she was curious to see just how much it would affect him. Wetting her lips in anticipation, she bounced on his shaft, feeling it throb within her walls.

Straining against his bonds, Koroko felt pressure spread from the base of his manhood to the tip of his glans, followed by a white-hot eruption of pleasure. His body tensed up as his hot seed erupted inside Arora's awaiting sex. The pleasure flowed throughout his body, causing his body to go limp.

Arora leaned forward, letting Koroko's still erect shaft slip out of her, followed by a small amount of his seed. Curious, she slipped her finger along her slit to gather his seed. Grinning softly, she wrapped her lips around her finger, tasting the fluid that now filled her innards.

"You taste pretty good. That was your first time, correct?" She cooed as she stirred her fingers inside of herself to bring out his seed.

"Yeah..." he breathed, his eyes closed and a large grin on his lips. All things considered, he couldn't have asked for a better ending. He couldn't wait to tell the guys back in Glendall what all had happened.

"Good, because in accordance with drow tradition, not to mention your word, you now belong to me." She said in a very fact-of-the-matter tone.

"...What was that?" he said, not believing what he had just heard.

"Any man, drow or otherwise, who loses his virginity to a drow female, belongs to her until she says otherwise. That means you're mine." Arora said with a brimming smile on her face.

Koroko was a bit stunned upon hearing this. Although in reality it wasn't mind blowing, this had been too good to be true to begin with. He wouldn't really mind "belonging" to her, but one question still stuck in his mind, "Do we get to do this again?"

"If you behave." Arora cooed as she sat herself on the edge of her bed, "I almost forgot..." She flicked her finger, causing the golden bar around his wrists to vanish, and allowing him to once again move.

With a sigh, Koroko closed his eyes and was asleep in just a few minutes. "Why do men always fall asleep after sex...?" Arora thought as she dragged her wet tongue over her fingers once again.

The Next Morning

Koroko couldn't believe he wasn't dreaming. Four days ago he was at home, miles away from here and soon to be even further. He was now the slave, in laymen's terms, to a beautiful dark elven woman named Arora Tisilira; a woman who just the night before he had made mind blowing love too on top of taking his virginity. Most men would be enjoying this new found joy to no end, Koroko however, was stuck carrying the bags for her.

Arora was an adventuring battle-mage, and because of which she never stayed at rest. Due to her new ownership of Koroko, she now had someone to carry all the supplies she needed. Smiling to herself a little, she turned to Koroko and motioned to him to follow.

"So, do you still have drow fever?" Arora asked over her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's worse now then before..." He replied.

"That's perfect for me," she teased, winking at Koroko, "I think I caught Human Fever myself..."

Jynn
Jynn
20 Followers
12