Drowning in Rain

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh fuck. This is so good Allie,” he groaned.

“Tell me baby. What does it feel like inside her?” Allie’s voice was hushed and low, her words slipping out in a rush of emotion as she squirmed under my head.

Peter drove in another fraction, lifting my legs and brushing his fingers across my clit. I rose up to meet him, securing for myself another inch of his cock.

He grunted, and answered his wife; “It feels like I’m surrounded by warm, thick molasses on a cold night. Ungh. Fuck, it’s good. You’re a good little fuck Rain.”

I only moaned at him, begging him with my eyes to bury that tool deeply into me. He was inside me and I felt full, but I sensed that he still had a lot of cock left to fuck me with.

Allie took my arms and pulled them high above my head, she whispered for me to enjoy her husband’s cock, to let him put it all the way in. I nodded at her and prepared to feel his length slice through me.

Peter drew back a fraction, smiled at me reassuringly, then flexed his hips and plunged into me. Pain blasted through my pelvis and I cried out loud as I reflexively tried to pull my knees from the crooks of his arms and double myself over.

“She was a virgin Allie. Can you believe that? A virgin.” He whispered.

“Oh, poor baby. You should have told us, we would have made it better for you.” Allie said.

I groaned, already feeling better, and tried a tentative smile. “I-it’s okay now. I wanted this.”

Peter stayed still for a while as Allie tightened her grip on my hands, holding them high and not allowing me to move. She nodded eventually to her husband and he began to fuck me. His powerful hips drew back, tightened, then slammed back inside with great force. The pain faded away as the eroticism of the moment filtered through to my brain. A beautiful woman was holding me while her husband fucked me passionately. My voice came through again, my familiar moans mixing with the sound of the surf as Peter drove his fat cock in and out of my slit.

“Want some more Rain? You’ve only taken about two thirds so far. Do you want all of my cock?”

I didn’t know how it would fit, but I began to beg him to give it all to me. I cried and twisted in Allie’s arms, trying to fuck myself deeper on his hard dick.

“F-f-f-fuck me. Peter… fuck me, fuck me, fuck me!” With every syllable I uttered, he slammed back inside, his cock stirring up my juice and sending me back toward that spiral of pleasure.

“Allie honey, I can feel her juicing up. It’s running down over my dick. So hot… so fucking hot baby. Lick my balls and taste her while I fuck her.” He said to his wife. Looking down at me, he whispered, “Little one, I’m about to fill you to capacity. I’m going to drive the entire length of my hard cock all the way up your pussy.”

I tensed, feeling Allie slip away, readying my cunt to take all of him. With one powerful surge, he buried his cock, a harsh moan slipping from his lips, his handsome face twisted in pleasure.

“Oh my God!” I cried, “Yes… oh yes Peter… Allie… it’s good… it’s so good. F-fuck me harder!”

I felt the gentle sweep of Allie’s soft tongue as she licked my juice from her husband’s balls. He whispered his satisfaction as he spread his legs for her. His moans told me how good her tongue felt on his tight, cum-filled balls.

As he began to fuck me in earnest, his hips and ass driving his cock past my clasping walls to a place no other man would ever reach, Allie instructed him to lift my ass up high.

I felt his large hands grasp my cheeks and his strength carried my small body up and away from the blanket while he rotated his hips and ground in a little deeper. I think it was her tongue at first, though it might have been a finger, but something warm and wet brushed against my tight asshole and I almost fainted it felt so good.

“Yes… Oh… oh God, I need to cum,” I groaned.

Allie slipped a finger up and began to press it against my puckered hole, insistently working until we both felt a small pop and she was in to the second knuckle.

“Peter, I’m fucking her asshole with my finger. She likes it… she likes having us buried in both of her holes.”

Peter renewed his thrusts and soon I felt the exquisite burn of Allie fucking my tender ass while Peter plunged his cock in and out of my pussy. I was trembling, on fire, my body calling out for release. I felt Peter’s cock surge as it grew harder and he began fucking me with lightening fast strokes.

“I’m gonna cum Rain. I’m gonna fill your sweet pussy with thick hot cum. Does it feel good baby? You like me fucking you?”

“Yes… yes… ohhh yes… fuck meeee!”

Allie plunged her stuff digit deep inside my ass and began to twist it around. She fucked vigorously, her own body enjoying my response. “Flood her juicy pussy. Spew your cum deep inside her. Make her cum now Peter… before you blow.”

Gasping, he reached down, wet his finger and rubbed it quickly across my exposed clitoris. Once more, I was drowning in pleasure, feeling it rise up and roll across me, my tummy clenching, pulling at his dick, sucking him inside.

“Hurry Peter… oh God Hurry… I’m cumming…. Cumming…. Mmmmm… shoot off… shoot your cum in me.”

And as I took the path through that spiral, I felt a hot blast of liquid warmth fire off inside of me. Peter froze, his head back, his cock planted all the way in, moaning, groaning as he squirted his cream all the way into my cunt.

“Take it,” he wheezed, “Take my cum Rain… oh fuck… take it all!”

Together we came, our bodies tight and tense as pleasure indescribable filled our bodies. Panting loudly, Peter leaned over and pulled me close, he kissed me and rested his face in my hair as our heartbeats became quiet and steady.

Allie bent over and kissed us both, her face lit up with joy at seeing her husband pleasure me so well.

Peter rose up on one elbow and drew Allie close to us. Smiling, he kissed her and whispered to me. “It’s her turn now, huh little one?”

12