Drowning in the Sea of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers

She went online to consult the appropriate tenses and conjugations, and another short while later, her poem was really finished. Very, very proud of herself, she shut the window, sat with a contented sigh, and read it over once more, this time out loud.

But this one final time, hearing herself read the words...something happened to Sara. Prior to now, this mere project consisted of the simple act of typing words on electronic paper. But at this moment, with the finished product before her, she realized...

...Just how genuine and true it all was.

She'd sat down to write a nice, sweet little poem, which she'd indeed done. But she hadn't expected this to happen. She thought about how much the girl really did mean to her, that Melleny Hayes had become the light of her life. Rereading it now, with the context of Mel in mind to apply it all...tears came to her eyes.

My Goddess, I am in love.

Suddenly, there was no doubt left in her mind. She had solved that mystifying riddle toying with her mind three months before. The answer was a resounding yes.

Incredible... she thought. In 28 years, Sara Kelton had virtually no idea how it felt to fall or be in love. She'd nary a clue how she'd managed to toss together a piece of work that magically turned into the perfect declaration of devotion, and a brilliant description of Melleny, suiting her to a tee. Seemingly effortless. And yet...

Sara never had the opportunity most did as teenagers, finding someone on whom to hopelessly crush, possibly leading to love or more. She didn't even know she was gay until 20, when her idol, heroine and goddess Velette appeared on her radio and TV. She'd believed she was in love with her at the time, not yet aware the feelings she bore towards Velette were really adoration and worship, disguised as romance.

Oh, she could certainly see herself engaging in a lively sexual romp with Velette, no question about that. But what Sara didn't know was that while she could fantasize about making love to her all she wanted, she could never actually be in love with her. Aside from the obvious fact that she had her life and roots here, and Velette traveled all over the world on tour, Sara could see now her vivid, erotic dream about Velette Voxe on her birthday morning had been wrong. She wasn't in this kind of love with her favorite singer. She was in idolizing fan love with her.

She was in take-my-breath-away-I'd-die-for-you love with Melleny Alison Hayes.

If someone asked how she knew, she couldn't describe it. She could just tell she was. Something in her heart told her. In some astonishing, inexplicable way...she just knew.

Omigosh, I'm in LOVE! I really, really am! For the first time in my life, I'm in looooooove!!

She jumped from her chair and leapt onto the bed, laughing and crying simultaneously.

"I'M IN LOVE!" she shrieked, jumping on the bed as if floating in mid-air. "I'm so happy! I can't believe it! I can't believe I'm really, actually in love! This is the best day of my life!"

Her celebration was interrupted by another realization. Oh... she thought. But...does Melleny feel the same way about me??

Abruptly, so helplessly ecstatic as she'd been ten seconds ago, Sara became as fearful. If Melleny didn't feel the same way she did...she could risk having her heart broken.

She knew Mel liked her, certainly, and as more than a friend; they'd been on enough dates and shared enough kisses to sense that. And it was good reassurance. She nodded and told herself not to be afraid. Even if Mel wasn't in love with her yet, Sara was certain she would-slash-could-slash-should be eventually.

Again, she had just to be patient, and wait.

But all of a sudden...waiting seemed so much harder than before.

*****

Tuesday, March 25th, 2014, 9:32 p.m.

Sara's heart beat furiously as she removed each article one by one. Once completely naked, she pulled the comforters off the bed. Fueled by her newly discovered and unmistakable love for her cherished Mel, she couldn't wait to get in that king-size and show it the wildest, hottest, most passionate one-woman show it ever saw.

Yet, once again, she mustn't rush. She couldn't make the passion—or herself—come before it was time, or the act would lose intensity. The climax would turn anticlimactic. She could feel her heart pounding beneath her eager tits as she sprawled on her back, tossing her hair out so it cascaded over the pillows. She dropped her arms to her sides, stretched and slid them at mirroring angles all the way up to her head, while spreading her legs as far apart as they'd go. She'd essentially just made a snow angel in bed.

Once her limbs were good and stretched, she reached for the silk scarf she and Melleny used to blindfold each other, heightening the excitement of little games they played. She raised her head just enough to tie the scarf over her own eyes. She wanted to focus on zero but Mel one hundred percent, and have nothing in view to distract her.

Autoblinded, she dropped her head and left arm, and started slow and easy. She placed her right palm over herself, betwixt the legs, gingerly finger-combing her bush.

Her brain picked up the sensation, signaling a quick message to the rest of her: Attention, body. Turn on libido, and allow time to power up; jilling will commence imminently. Activate memory, search under all files: Melleny.

She retrieved as much Melleny-related information as could be located in her mental library, and decided there was more than enough to keep her brain and pussy occupied.

Occasionally while jilling off, Sara fantasized about more than one girl, simultaneously if she was feeling adventurous. But this was before she realized how hard she'd fallen for Melleny. Determining now whom to fantasize about was a piece of cake. But what...

It was an ideal chance to unlock this hidden pleasuredome, if she could only settle upon the finest scenario to play out. Roleplaying, certainly, but what role? Something S&M-related? Nah, maybe next time. Psychological mind torture? Mm...nah, not in the mood.

The concept of a sexual fantasy involving vindictiveness or cruelty struck her as dangerously fun, but she couldn't imagine finding one cruel bone in Melleny's body. Making pure love to her would do just fine. But her mind was in a playful, frisky mood, wanting to see what it might be able to cook up.

Maybe, she thought, We could pretend to "play doctor." Or she could imagine Mel giving her an aggro sexual massage...but then again, Melleny was a professional masseuse. The fact that she did this for a living kind of diluted the excitement from the idea. But her submissive nature wanted a sex game or activity in which she could place a dominant Mel over her, and surrender to her will. Ooh, yes, just that idea turns me on by itself.

She considered Mel's traits versus her own, looking for foundation as to whatever this fantasy might be. Just as with her poem, she sifted through numerous ideas before...

AHA. She found it. Her extroverted persona versus Mel's introverted thereof provided the scenario. She took them to a different area of the city—downtown, specifically—where hordes of people...no, women, make that women, gathered and dispersed every hour. No props or toys were necessary here, only she and Melleny themselves. And a crowd of hot female onlookers and spectators. An audience, if one would.

She cast herself in the part of an exhibitionist. The details were such that she'd be out here in the midst of downtown, naked to the bone, blindfolded, just as here in bed—okay, so one little prop was needed—led and guided by Melleny's hand. Mel, by contrast, would be fully clothed, sighted, and in control. She felt by giving Mel all the "power" in the situation, she could perfectly play up the dominance/submission aspect. She consequently needed Melleny there, to steer her in the correct direction. Melleny's pet, so to speak, being taken for a walk. And also logically instructed that she was under no circumstances to remove the blindfold. Without Mel by her side, she'd be totally lost.

She thought about shackling her wrists and ankles, rendering herself even more dependent on Mel, but thought...well, that might be going a bit far. Let's save some of the fun. That'll be something we do next time. She was content for now to bare herself for hundreds of strangers, under the firm supervision of her keeper Melleny. Oh, yes! I like that, calling her my "keeper!" Keep using that! she giggled.

With the help of her left, two fingers on her right hand had tunneled into her moist pussy. Oh, this was turning into even more fun than she anticipated. She delightfully stroked herself to the motion image of being helplessly led by Melleny, powerlessly naked, through the sea of intrigued passers-by.

She brought another sense onboard. She imagined all the sounds she heard along her naked, barefoot trek: exclamations of encouragement, alternating cheers and taunts, both good- and nasty-spirited laughter, applause, whoops, flashes going off...

OH YES!! Sara thought ecstatically. Document my exposed nudity! It's all out there for you to take advantage of! Objectify me! Take pictures! Post them! Show them to everyone! Humiliate me! I love it! There's nothing I can do to stop you or protect myself!! It was her fantasy, after all; she could make anything happen in it she liked.

She couldn't believe how much she was relishing this. She never fathomed she had such a "dark side" inside of her, but her hormones were running insane. Her cunt was drenched. Her heart raced. Being subjected to all this embarrassing public shame in her mind was driving her wild in hot, wet pleasure. She didn't know such an intensely powerful level of ecstasy even existed. Oh my dear heaven, where has this been all my life?! she couldn't help wondering. How come I never tried this before?!

She took a second to catch her breath. She had to figure the true source of her passion, the real unlocked magic, was the presence of Melleny. Without any sort of tangible lover or playmate in her life, a fantasy of this magnitude wouldn't have seemed so special. Walking naked by herself through the streets of downtown might've been a funny idea, but not worth getting carried away about. But having someone to share it with, someone she loved, whom she had to obey to move anywhere...there was her heavenly nirvana.

The women in the crowd would not be allowed to touch her, Sara decided. She had to draw the line somewhere, and this was where she uncapped the marker. No one was to touch, rub, stroke, poke, prod, grope, kiss, lick, fondle, tickle, caress, jiggle or pet her boobs, her ass and her pussy...except Melleny.

So others in the anonymous crowd couldn't physically touch Sara themselves. But having Mel do all of these things and more to her, for the crowd's entertainment? YES! By all means! Bring it on! she thought. She loved the idea of being ogled and turned into a cheesecake by the merciless throng of onlookers, no say in the matter whatsoever. A lone blue pawn on a chessboard full of predatory red queens...oh, yes...capture me, Mistresses. I'm defenseless, vulnerable and at your mercy. Observe as my lovely owner Miss Melleny does as she wills with me.

"AHHHH! AHHHOOOOHMYGODDESS!" Sara shrieked, silently thanking Her she was in the privacy of her own home, and not living out this whole elaborate scene. In her mind, this was the hottest thing conjurable. In reality, it would be an absolute nightmare.

Her fingers curled and flexed, again and again, to reach and tantalize the roof of her cunt. She squeezed and clenched on her fingers, and OH it felt so damn good...she was beginning to wet the bed, she was so insanely aroused.

Her moans and screams went on and on, until her lungs were begging her to cum already. She gripped and grasped at her tits, imagining it was Mel whose hand was at the breast. She fantasized Melleny halted her in front of the spectators, held her hands behind her back, had her leaning on the pole of a streetlight, and proceeded to force some tough manual love on her, to the crowd's cruel, voyeuristic delight.

In the fantasy, her head rolled back on her shoulders, eyes shut, letting off helpless whines of desperate lust, trying to stand but feeling her legs going weak. In bed, the only difference was her legs, wildly spasming, kicking, joining the rest of her body in unequaled passion. Soon, she could tell, it was coming...any minute now...she might as well have been on a trampoline for all her thrashing and bouncing. Hell, she had veritably transformed her bed into a trampoline.

Tears ran from her eyes. Saliva dribbled from the corners of her mouth. Even her nose almost started running. Her nipples could have pierced glass. Her heart tried to rip through her chest. Her mouth was forming words her brain would never allow in everyday conversation. She daydreamt Melleny making her lay on the ground...kneeling between her legs...and going down on her.

"OHHHHHH!!" she howled, dying to cum, trying to imagine her hand was Melleny's mouth, sumptuously devouring her in and out. Until she couldn't stand it any longer.

Say it, Melleny, she mentally implored. SAY IT.

Say what, hon?

You know what, Mel. Don't tease me, babe. SAY IT!! Please! I can't take it anymore!

Her mind's eye snapped a shot of Melleny's brainmelting smile, as she summoned up her voice purring the magic words.

"I love you, Sara."

"YESSSS!!" she shrieked euphorically as the orgasm hit. Those were the four little words which finally blasted her over the edge. Her screams turned to primal yowls of joy. Perhaps the most supreme orgasm she'd experienced to date tore her to shreds, like an earthquake through her bed. She felt the familiar array of sensations: being swept off her feet by the surging wave, body-slammed on the shore, flat on her back, wind knocked out of her, the dizzy frenzy of shooting stars.

She raised her left paw a few inches above her hot, soaking pussy, continuing to pretend Melleny was there orally pleasing her. She pretended to sift her fingers through Melleny's beautiful dark-brown, semi-thick, wavy hair. She pretended to apply just a bit of pressure, encouraging Mel to devour her even more aggressively. And she bent her legs and pretended to hug the rest of Mel's body with her feet.

At last, the ferocious orgasm ran its course, leaving a breathless, drained, dizzied Sara Kelton trying just to catch a little breath. How fortunate she was already lying down, as her legs would have long since lost the capability to hold her upright.

Speaking of her legs, there too was the post-cum legache that hurt so good, making it all but impossible to get up and walk for several minutes after. Even stumbling down the hall to sit on her throne was a lofty task right now. Wheelchairs would sure come in handy for individuals who have killer orgasms, she quipped with a weak chuckle. If I'm really in love now, and this is how they're gonna feel for me, maybe I should get one.

*****

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014, 9:04 a.m.

After the sun came out the previous afternoon, half the white was gone. But that didn't disappoint the snow-loving Sara in the least. She got her stuff together, and skipped her way on up into her office with two extra bounces in her step. She was a normally happy girl to begin with, but today, as her colleagues noted, her joviality looked to have been taken up a level. She danced to her cubicle, humming and whistling, and tossed her backpack under the desk with a flourish.

"Wow, 'd someone get lucky last night?" speculated one of her less subtle workmates.

"Ah...someone di-id," Sara sang dreamily. "But not that kinda lucky. Well...kinda that kinda lucky, but that's not what someone means. Someone fell in love last night."

And then someone proceeded to make love to herself till the cows came home, she added privately with a giggle.

"Aw," ragged the same colleague. "Kel-ton's mel-tin'."

The remark was meant to be a playful tease, but Sara hardly noticed. Her natural and only reaction was to smile, shake her head and utter, "Oh, what fools these mortals be."

The Shakespeare was starting to rub off on her. She'd sent her poem to her inbox. Once she'd gotten all her windows up and was fully prepared to work her butt off, she surreptitiously switched to her E-mail and read it again.

Sigh...Mel, my love...I can't wait for you to read just how much I've realized I adore you.

She couldn't believe how happy she was. She didn't remember feeling like this since discovering her adulation for Velette eight years ago. Velette had shown her what she didn't know: that she had a true identity, and that it was unique and different from what everyone else in her life expected. But this was even better. She shared Velette with the rest of the pop-loving world, but Melleny was hers. All and only hers. She was lovely, and gorgeous, and cute, and charming, and funny, and sexy, and...Sara hadn't been prepared for just how lucky she'd indeed be meeting and dating Mel.

Oh, goody! she laughed at her girly exuberance. Now I get to wait for my daily love text!

*****

Wednesday, March 26th, 2014, 4:32 p.m.

Um...*ahem ahem*...as I was saying, I just have to wait for today's text...Mel? You, uh...you are gonna send me one today, right? I only have about another half hour left.

Inconceivably, it had not yet arrived. Sara was confused, and a bit concerned. Once a day for over a month now—literally every weekday, without exception—Melleny had sent a short affectionate text message during her monotonous work hours, just to let Sara know she was still thinking about her. Yet today's remained nowhere to be seen.

4:35... She's going to send me one, Sara thought as the last minutes of her job wound down. I know she will. I know she will I know she will I know she will I know she will I know it I know it I know it I know it I know it.

4:40... Yeah...like I said, I know it. It's coming. I know it is...

4:45... ...Anytime you're ready, Mel...

4:50... Seriously, sweetheart, I mean it, anytime now. Anytime at all...

4:55... Okay, darling, I get the joke. But it's not funny anymore. You can stop now. Mel?

She could of course just send one to Mel if seen fit. And had she known this would happen today—or rather, not happen—she might've. But it just...wasn't the way things went between them. Melleny sent the texts, and Sara received them. Until today.

4:59... Oh, God, Mel, nothing happened to you, did it?...Okay, now, don't panic, Sare. She's okay. Of course she is. Nothing happened. Besides, she still has thirty seconds. Maybe sh—that's it! Maybe she was just messing with me this whole time! Maybe she picked today to just be mischievous on me, and intentionally make me wait until the last minute, and now the text'll come! Okay, Mel, I figured it out! You can send me the text now! Y—...honey? C'mon now, Mel...come on, babe...only twenty seconds left...

Um...l-like I said, you've got fifteen seconds left...

Smokey125
Smokey125
619 Followers