Drowning in the Sea of Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers

She held Mel's hands, looking coyly down at her feet as Melleny read her poem.

THOU ART TO ME A SUMMER EVE, A GRACEFUL BREEZE THAT BLOWS

A VERSE THAT DOTH IMMORTALIZE, A GENTLY BLOOMING ROSE

THOU ART TO ME THE PUREST HEART, THAT BEATS THE FAIREST BEAT

I SHALL BE THINE FOREVER MORE, FOR THOU ART MY LOVE SO SWEET.

"Aw, I love it!" Mel exalted. "It's beautiful!"

Sara let her face redden to that shy crimson blush she famously sported. "Well, I'm really really happy you like it," she said. "See, uh...the other day, when I wrote it, I, uh..." She shrugged. "...That's when I realized I was in love with you."

Mel linked their arms and put her head on Sara's shoulder. "I'm in love with you too."

Sara made her decision. "Y'know what? I'm taking the day off. I wanna be with my girl."

Mel gasped and clapped her hands. "Yay!" she exclaimed, with the joy of a small child.

"Just one thing though," said Sara. "Can we go to my house so I can turn off my alarm? And we don't have to sleep at my place, but don't forget, I've got the king-size."

"Hmm, I guess you're right," Melleny admitted. "We can sleep here next time."

"We can do anything we jolly well feel like, babe," proclaimed Sara.

"That we can...and just about anything would be fine with me. Except, um..." Mel looked down. "Next time we go to the movies, can we see something...not scary?"

They laughed.

"Come along then, my darling," said Sara in a cute voice. "I have a lovely old Fleetwood Mac song I wanna sing to you on the way home. It's, uh...it's called 'Sara.' Shocker, I know, right? But, I'll change it to 'Melleny' instead, just for you."

In the sea of love...

Where everyone would love to drown...

But now it's gone...

It doesn't matter anymore...

When you build your house then please call me home...

Melleny...

You're the poet in my heart...

Never change...

And don't you ever, ever stop.

Smokey125
Smokey125
618 Followers