Drow's Dilemma Ep. 103: Labor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iiv'lua's broken, lifeless body dropped out of the dragon's clawed hand. The mighty creature looked down at the corpse. "So much for this tool. She could not even save herself from a few stones. And I had so many more plans for her..."

The dragon sighed, shrinking down to the form of an aged dark-elf woman. She began rapidly changing form from female to male and back again, to young as a child to withered with age. Every time a drow. Finally, she took the form of Vlondae, then of Varas.

Varas looked around at the rubble, eyes opened but narrowed, setting his lips grimly. He looked down disparagingly at the body of the dead drow matron. "Figures that this one would fall apart immediately after I decided to start using her in my games. A poor player to the last. At least your house has lost nothing with your death."

Looking away, Varas's eyes returned to the moon. "At my age, one does not like to start again," 'he' rumbled out, voice now that of the dragon.

The form of the Dark Elf began to ripple. His clothing slid off, his skin went pale, and her body blossomed out.

A green-haired Nymph stood atop the rubble, a slight, mysterious smile on her face, and her eyes firmly shut. "But sometimes a new beginning is exactly what an old soul like me needs!" Varyndaevyrress giggled, the deep, raspy voice of the truly ancient Great Wyrm now as clear and high as the nymphs she was mimicking. "Your children have been troubling me for a long time, Astellodia, but their forms are fair indeed. Especially these ones. It has been too long since I have seen the surface. It is time to return to the forest."

The 'Nymph' danced off through the air, giggling all the way, until she arrived at the edge of the cavern. Her eyes, far too large, opened up, and her smile disappeared. "And I will have what I am owed," Varyndaevyrress said in her own voice.

Eyes open, the nymph laughed and giggled in a deranged tone, her smile frozen far too wide. She twirled off into the night.