Drow's Dilemma Ep. 105: Decisions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Iris seemed placated. "I like that, then. I just really want his cock inside me, you know? I have never had any male this high-quality before."

Caleldir looked to Dahlia, hoping she would put the kibosh on this plan. She looked thoughtful but decided to go ahead with it anyway. "Hell no, I am not participating in this!" he said angrily, trying to stand up and leave. But there was that blue-haired succubus on his lap to stop him. "Come on, Dahlia! Not this!" he pleaded. "I really did not sign up for this! Risa! Help me!"

[I am not going to stop succubi from recruiting from outside my dimension,] R.I.S.A. replied. [They are within their rights. You are on your own.]

The succubi laughed. They all assumed that the goddess of this realm was on their side. It was a bit annoying to adhere to the rules that she had given them - and there was that time that she drained all of them was not one of their fondest memories - but they could sense that she was a kindred spirit. She knew what they were and what they needed, and didn't try to deny them the essentials.

"It will be alright, Caleldir," Dahlia said in a smoothly comforting tone. "We believe this woman will go easily." She paused for a moment to place a soft kiss on the junction between his neck and shoulders as she stroked his chest affectionately. "She struggles with her sexuality day and night, or so I'm told. Multiple men, other women, all of them she has looked upon with lust. She thinks she should run away from such thoughts, but we know better. We will turn her life from agony to days and nights of pure bliss. But you will see what we mean when you speak to her."

Despite Dahlia's efforts, Caleldir was not, in fact, all that comforted. But as far as the other succubi were concerned, that was part of the point. "That decision should be up to her, not you," he murmured. Not that he expected any protestations to have any effect whatsoever, but as a general rule Caleldir could not stay well enough silent. "What do you have to say, Risa?"

[I have to say that I am managing the entire population of Duskhaven. Tens of thousands of them,] R.I.S.A. said simply. [If this were actually serious, I would get you out, but the Seduction is not out of line. Unless you want me to join, please leave me to conserving power.]

Caleldir slumped a bit. So much for that. He decided that he would worry about the 'make Caleldir have sex with a nun' plan when said nun actually arrived. For the moment, he would cooperate with the succubi still present. Somewhat cooperate. At least stop struggling and start caressing.