Drow's Dilemma Ep. 108: Servants

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He fell unconscious, hearing the woman's delighted cackle as the world went blank.

Quickly, the young sorceress set to work pulling Caleldir to the back of the mansion where the guest rooms were located. It was easy enough to do with her skill at magic, even if it would be normally impossible for her. She lowered his body onto the bed in the back room, which already had magically-imbued ties situated at his hands and his feet. First, however, she had to strip him naked, which she did gleefully. Then, at her command, those ties whipped around Caleldir and held him tight. They were superfluous, of course; Hael'yss had more poison to keep him weak and shut him off from his magic.

Gradually, Caleldir returned to consciousness. Light filtered back to his eyes. Then, he saw Hael'yss atop him, naked and looking excessively pleased with herself. She already looked incredibly aroused; she was playing with her breasts, rolling her erect nipples between fingers and thumbs. Caleldir groaned and pulled against his bonds. "Oh, Hael'yss," he said hoarsely, "you are making a terrible mistake. You cannot think that you can get away with this..."

Hael'yss's eye twitched. "Maybe you are right. But I have something up my sleeve that will make me immune to your or Selene's punishments for a good long while. By that time I could- but that would be telling, wouldn't it?" The former noble let out a rather unhinged laugh. She leaned forward, her breasts pressing against Caleldir's chest as she did so. "Just know that I always get what I want."

Even in perverse circumstances like this, Caleldir's nymphen nature was such that he could not help but notice the way that Hael'yss's breasts pressed against his body. He swallowed heavily, his cock starting to rise up again. But even though his body was beginning to respond to hers, he was still mostly focused on her words. A way of getting herself an immunity to Selene's punishments? He was silent, listening to see what she would say next.

"Would you like to know what I have 'up my sleeve'? That isn't a secret, not anymore." She sat back up again and began to run her dripping wet pussy across Caleldir's cock in long, teasing motions. "You are quite potent 'Master Librarian.' I get to fuck you once and I immediately catch. Normally it takes months of diligent effort. I wonder how many females out there are discovering the exact same thing. Noble Drow, common drow, petty drow, humans, catgirls... I think I even saw a halfing or two thrown into the mix."

Shuddering against the familiar feel of an amorous woman rubbing her arousal against his, his heart sank as she told him what he should have expected: she was pregnant. With his child. "That fertility drug they gave me," he said in a low voice of mostly resigned horror. "It compounded with my nymphen demigod heritage. I suspected that more than half of the women there, probably up to 80%, were impregnated."

Hael'yss grinned at his conclusion. It was a toothy, slightly too wide-eyed expression. "That many?" she asked half mockingly, half in wonder of how very spread apart his genetics were. "What a scandal!" Her hand went down to his now slick cock and she guided it into her core. The engulfment was slow and made her eyes flutter into her skull even though she tried to hold eye contact.

Normally, Caleldir would be fighting, pleading, threatening, persuading. Anything to try to get out of a situation like this. Not that he had any sort of good track record on doing so. But what was the point? She was already pregnant with his child. There was nothing for it but to resign himself to the sex. Which, frankly, was enjoyable except for the fact that Hael'yss was such an unadulterated cunt.

"If a consort of my house were to sire so many children on so many commoners, he would be kicked out. Worthless. Because what's the point after that? Having him is nothing special if everyone already had him. What Selene must be thinking! No wonder she got herself a catfolk sex slave to replace you! At least she won't lie back for every creature that comes along." The former noblewoman mocked as she moved her body up and down on him. She seemed to be enjoying the mockery just a little too much. "You know? I wouldn't be surprised if the Duskhaven women decide against taking you as a consort after all. Even with all your power, another Noble Drow would gain them so much more respect socially. Especially one that hasn't sired one hundred children."

His eyes met her with sad resignation, not unmixed with reluctant pleasure. That pleasure drained away as she mocked him. There was a lot he could say in response. That the children he sired for Duskhaven would be special because he could make them special. That her idea of 'respect socially' was outdated, and he was far more valuable than any random noble drow because they were not demigods. That if Duskhaven did reject him, the Nymphs would happily make him their king instead.

But he said none of that. Instead, he just felt a sense of despair. The thought about Selene and Ylene had long occurred to him. "Selene and Ashyr will not abandon me," he said sadly. Not fully. But they were withdrawing from him emotionally. And who could blame them?

Hael'yss slowed down slightly. Caleldir seemed to be lacking any fight whatsoever. Well. That was boring. Clearly, she wasn't digging her fingers into the proverbial wounds hard enough. By that point, the noblewoman had more than enough in her arsenal to keep pestering him with how wrong his life had clearly gone. So she sat back and stopped moving on his cock altogether, instead opting for her fingers against her clit while he was still engulfed deep inside of her. Despite himself, Caleldir found Hael'yss's discontent with his lack of fight to be darkly amusing.

"They will not abandon you. How very loyal," the drow mocked. "Demigod or not, do you really think you deserve such treatment? Do you realize how very easy it was for me to take you like this? It seems to me that your status makes you more of a liability than an asset to the Duskhavens. How much have they sacrificed to get you away from the latest person who wants to keep you to themselves?" She tilted her head in question but didn't give him time to respond. "I have it on good authority that Ashyr is not doing so well recently. I was told I have to be very nice to her. I found it strange that this Duskhaven who has had the reputation of stubborn adventurousness hasn't even left her room since I came here. I wonder if that was because of you? Did she run afoul of someone during her quest to rescue you from the University? Whoever it was, it seemed to have royally fucked her up. I would bet all I own that you are to blame." Granted, 'all she owned' was essentially what she normally had on her when she wasn't raping the maybe Consort of Duskhaven. It was the thought that counted.

"You know, it seems to me that the best thing for the Duskhavens would be if you broke off all ties to them and left." It was a leap, she knew, but she had the feeling she was going down the right path.

Once more, the arguments and counter-points leaped to Caleldir's mind. He was still an asset. He was part of three, four, or even five deities' plans! He figured prominently in the schemes of Aelsuna, Ellistraee, his own mother, and had even created two other goddesses!

But how had that helped Duskhaven? The city and family were in ruins, and Ashyr was despondent. That had been his fault. He had gotten her captured.

"I cannot break ties with them," he said in a deeply sad tone. "I have to clean up my mess." He sighed and shuddered. "Hael'yss, you are destroying yourself. I could still help you if you let me!"

"Clean up your mess? Hah!" Hael'yss scoffed. She began bouncing up and down again, finding motivation in his sadness and resignation. He really was very different in personality than most of the drow males she was used to. Loyal to a fault seemed one of those glaring differences. "Even if you do, you're just going to keep getting yourself in situations exactly like this. Powerless to stop yourself from being raped by another woman. Over and Over and Over. And each time they are going to be more distanced from you until they can't bring themselves to care anymore. You'd be doing everyone a favor by breaking it off now, or are you too selfish to see this?"

Caleldir's face briefly hardened and flashed with anger, but then subsided into sadness. Despite the cutting insincerity of Hael'yss's words, she was right in a number of ways. Ever since he had first attracted Ashyr, it seemed that his life had been one long stream of women that were far too interested in him and would not take no for any sort of answer. And from the pieces that had already been set in place, he did not see that getting any better. It had to be a terrible burden on Ashyr and Selene. And Risa, though she was a bit alien in that way.

"If they want me gone, they can tell me," was the only response he could muster. His mind was not working properly right now. And his body was no longer under his control.

Her own words seemed to be driving herself to the edge. So close, in fact, that her body finally spasmed on top of him, causing her to fall forward against his chest. A satisfied grin pulled across her face when she felt the subtle sensation of his dick pumping seed into her core. Clearly, he was like putty in her hands.

--

Dahlia looked up from her book again. Something in her connection with her master was bothering her. Ever since they had bonded, there were times of great sadness that she could feel from him. Those moments, however, never preceded orgasm. That would just be... wrong. Caleldir did not usually get off on that sort of thing. She had to conclude that he was in the sort of trouble that even she could not shake her head in amusement at.

The succubus ported to her master and found herself in an unfamiliar room. "And just what do you think you are doing to my master, Hael'yss?" Dahlia asked with her hands on her hips and annoyance in her tone. Like an arrow shot at dizzying speeds towards the offending drow, her hand darted out and the succubus grabbed the other woman by the hair. "You know, even we have limits, and you have passed them you lovely, hateful woman."

Still holding her by the hair, Dahlia grabbed the screeching woman and hauled her off of Caleldir. For a moment, the room filled with hair-raising magical energy emanating from Hael'yss. But the spell was stillborn; the much more powerful woman nullified it effortlessly. "I think we need to put her someplace where she'll really learn her lesson, what do you think, Cal?"

Caleldir had never been quite so happy to see the succubus. The presence of his Familiar gave Caleldir another chance to fight against the poison, and he did so, managing to sit up.

For her part, Dahlia felt a strange elation when Caleldir's morale was made better by her presence. It was no wonder why familiars seemed to be so willing to protect their masters. Or maybe it was something else, something unique to their bond. Dahlia would test this further when she didn't have this sadistic handful to deal with.

"Please, Hael'yss, stop that noise," Caleldir said quietly, but in a voice she could not fail to hear. He drew a deep breath. "Hael'yss, this is my familiar, Dahlia. You would not have been aware of her existence, most likely. Someone you left out of your calculations." He looked up at Dahlia. "I am not sure what we should do with her. Give her to Risa, maybe? I am not of a mind to think about what should be done to her with any sort of detachment. Especially since she is pregnant with my child right now."

"Pregnant, you say?" The succubus inhaled Hael'yss's scent deeply, frowned slightly, and shrugged. "Yeah, she smells about right."

Hael'yss shuddered and tried to get away from the unexpected intruder. Familiar?! That would explain how she got through the magical and physical precautions. The drow made a frustrated growling noise at the back of her throat. "Yes, pregnant! And I know what you and the Duskhavens are like! You have to treat me well; you value my unborn! I am untouchable!"

"I have a better idea than giving her to Risa..." Dahlia said. Her grin was of the predatory variety. "Risa can't force her to have a change of heart quite like my seduction can... How do you feel about a cambion daughter, Cal?"

His familiar's suggestion gave Caleldir pause. Succubize Hael'yss? Hmm... Well, it could not make her personality worse. But did he want an immortal Hael'yss hanging around forever? Not really.

Besides, he was supposed to be against forced transformations of people. "I have no objection to Cambion offspring," he said slowly. "I knew a few Cambions back in the day, and they did fine in society. Potent magical potential. But I do not like the idea of brainwashing someone. Should still probably give her to Risa." Who would probably give her to Dahlia's Seduction anyway.

"And you don't think she isn't already 'brainwashed' by the culture she was raised by? Seriously, I am convinced that the culture (as much as it can be called that) of my people is far less 'evil' than the drow culture. But I suppose it is not surprising that I believe that."

Caleldir paused to consider for a moment and gave Hael'yss a sad look. The problem with arguing with Dahlia on this point was that she was right. Far too right. The drow culture under the spider-queen was, in fact, much more violent and depraved than that of the succubi. Who, for all their sexual excesses, deviancies, and general rapeyness, did actually want the world to be a better place. The drow, on the whole, did not.

That put an idea in Caleldir's head. He smiled. "Hael'yss, it is up to you. The Succubi, or I tell Selene what you have been up to and put you under her tender ministrations. The Seduction can offer you eternal youth, beauty, and power. All at the cost of a personality warp, energy dependency, and the inability to have children by normal means."

Dahlia casually lifted the still-struggling Hael'yss, who might as well have been a doll in the succubus's hands. She held the drow tightly to her chest, where Hael'yss seemed to be unable to move or cast spells. "What do you say, you little fallen noblewoman? Would you rather be given all the power I can offer to you, or would you rather take your chances with Selene? I fully believe that Selene has quite the sadistic side to her. With us, you might even be free to operate as you wish one day. With Selene... well, she may just kill you as soon as your child is born and be done with you."

Hael'yss stopped struggling so hard and looked as if she was contemplating her chances. "I... I will go with you, demon," she said. It didn't take much thought after what Caleldir and his familiar had to say. Her future truly did seem more bright in the clutches of succubi. Besides, how bad could a whole bunch of sex and probably a couple of orgies be?

Somehow, she failed to account for how sadistic demons could be. Even sex demons.

"See? She has some wisdom somewhere in that foolish, pathetic brain of hers," Dahlia said with satisfaction, thinking about how to properly Punish this woman. Probably give her to Magnolia. She turned to Caleldir. "Do you still have objections?"

"I have no objections," Caleldir said wearily. "Take her to the Seduction. Remember that too much stress is not good for an unborn child." He looked at her stomach, his eyes briefly glowing. "Possibly twins? I cannot tell. Either way, the fetus is still young enough that I can do some engineering. It would be worth it to do so on a Cambion especially." He sighed sadly. "You should have just worked with me, Hael'yss."

Permission granted, Dahlia grinned down at her new captive. Then, as if sucked up into some invisible hole somewhere just behind Dahlia's head, they ported back to the new seduction headquarters. Through the bond, Caleldir could tell that his familiar was extremely satisfied. And he was alone. Caleldir cleaned himself off and went off to find Selene to report that the succubi had claimed her slave.

12