Drow's Dilemma Ep. 109: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ashyr hesitated, but not long enough to miss taking Caleldir by the other hand and forming a train of people headed for the bedroom. Her heart beat so hard in her breast - still in both fear and excitement - that she wondered if her partners could hear it.

As might be expected, Risa always paid special attention to designing bedrooms. And beds. This particular room had a nice sized hot-tub in the corner. Risa had recently been on a floral kick, and several flowering plants were growing in and through the room.

Ylene was in the bedroom when they arrived, but performed a short curtsey and quickly tried to flee to another room. Selene quickly caught her and pressed the smaller woman against her front-to-front by the small of her back. "Later, darling, I will come to visit you." A small, wicked grin twitched one corner of her mouth upward. "And perhaps I can convince you to become better acquainted with my family at that point." Then Ylene was allowed to flee, now with her face flushed and her eyes wide with shock.

Caleldir was a bit surprised to see Ylene and uncertain about how he felt about her leaving. Selene's words indicated that she intended on bringing Ylene along for the fun at some point, which was to be expected. Caleldir wondered if he should try to bring Dahlia along at some point. Or not, since Dahlia did her own thing.

While this was happening, Ashyr had moved to sit on the edge of the bed. Hesitatingly, her fingers went to the tie of her short robe. The garment then slipped off her shoulders and revealed her scarred, now slightly less femininely muscled torso. She wasn't completely naked; she still wore her trousers. She looked unwilling to do away with those quite yet.

Caleldir felt his heart thump while watching Ashyr. She still excited him in the old familiar way, but she had clearly had a rough time of it. She needed a lot of healing. He went and sat next to her, putting his arms around her as his clothes melted away to his undergarments. He said nothing, just squeezed a little.

Ashyr blew out a long, shaky breath and leaned into Caleldir's embrace. That was nice. Not unlike the cuddling they had been doing recently, except for more skin-to-skin contact. It wasn't scary. She was safe. The uncertain drow turned herself around and mounted Caleldir's lap as Selene had done on the couch minutes before. But instead of kissing, she just pressed their torsos together, rested her forehead on his shoulder, and sighed again.

Frankly, after his own issues with sexual intimacy recently, Caleldir was not at all upset that Ashyr wanted to take things slowly and tenderly. SIghing, he gratefully embraced her on his lap.

The younger drow quickly assessed the situation and decided to join the other two on the bed behind Caleldir. Then she, too, pressed her suddenly naked upper torso against Caleldir's back. Her full lips kissed and nibbled at the shoulder that didn't have Ashyr resting on it. Meanwhile, her hands began to explore what they could of Caleldir's body. Very occasionally, very delicately, she would brush against Ashyr's skin too. All the while, she passively monitored the surface feelings of her cousin to ensure that they weren't going too far too fast. So far, so good.

This was one of those moments that Caleldir almost wished he had a second set of arms to reach backward and embrace her as well. But he did not. Instead, he just sat there, contented to be between the two Duskhaven women that had become so precious to him.

After cuddling and gently fondling for a little while, Selene's hands closed over Caleldir's shoulders to guide him further onto the bed. She, herself, backed up towards the head of the bed and knelt there, her lap an inviting pillow for Caleldir to lie back on. Caleldir was happy to follow her, taking her invitation to lean back onto her lap and look up at her face. There, he smiled, sighed, and closed his eyes, feeling a lot of accumulated tension, grief, and guilt start to slowly fade away.

As Caleldir moved, Ashyr moved with him. But as he leaned back, she stayed upright to look at both him and Selene.

Selene smiled down at Caleldir softly, pleased to see him lean back against her lap. This was a familiar, comforting scene. Like it was before they got to the Underdark, when things were simpler. A soft hand brushed against the side of Caleldir's face before Selene bent forward to give him a gentle and brief kiss on the mouth. Then she looked back up at Ashyr, and they, too, shared a soft kiss.

Emboldened and comforted by the affection, Ashyr began to run her hands across her mate's smooth, pale chest. He was really nothing like... what she had experienced before. He was so soft and gentle and loving. She bit her lip before leaning forward and giving Caleldir an uncertain kiss that she meant to be as brief as the ones Selene shared with the two of them. But his lips were so soft and she wanted to be close to him again so badly that her mouth lingered, pressed against his. Her tongue even timidly brushed against his lower lip like it used to do when she wanted their tongues to mingle in their mouths.

He gratefully met her lips and replied to the unspoken desires of her mouth by slipping his tongue against hers. As was his natural inclination more often than not, he was quite content to take things slow and gentle. As he kissed Ashyr, he put his arm around her, pulling her body on top of his own

Ashyr did not pull away. In fact, the feel of their tongues finally dancing together after so much time woke Ashyr's desire more than she thought possible at that stage in her life. She pressed her breasts more firmly into Caleldir's chest, but her knees slid upward to lift her hips and give her hands access to the strings at her trousers. Slowly, still uncertainly, she untied them and let them hang loose around her body.

Selene couldn't help but smile broadly at her cousin's apparent recovering mental state. Her hands began to run across both Caleldir's and Ashyr's shoulders more confidently. Perhaps another time she might have tried to assert herself more into the situation, but for the present, she was happy to watch her lovers finally enjoy each other again.

Cautiously, Caleldir helped Ashyr remove her last garment by means of telekinesis. It surprised Ashyr for a moment to feel her trousers begin to slide down her hips. She quelled the nervousness that threatened to rise and overtake her. The moment didn't last long, and quickly she was back to paying attention to the kiss between herself and Caleldir.

He then caused his last garment to vanish into the aether, all without breaking a kiss that was becoming increasingly long and passionate.

Both of them were naked. Together. On the same bed. Shaking slightly and panting with arousal and lack of air, Ashyr let the kiss break and sat back up on his lap. She watched as Caleldir and Selene briefly met each other's eyes and smiles at each other. It caused her to smile as well; she felt the same way when it came to watching her lovers be affectionate with one another. It felt like the family was coming together again.

Ashyr moved back a little farther until Caleldir's cock was just in front of her, between her legs. Her expression was uncertain, but the rest of her showed clear signs of arousal. She took his member in her hands and gave it a few testing strokes, staring down at what she was doing all the while.

Still, so far, so good.

One of Caleldir's hands went forward to stroke her thigh, the other back to grip Selene's hand. He squeezed Ashyr's thigh just a little in a comforting manner. His member slowly, then quickly rose up to full arousal.

Ashyr found herself pleased that Caleldir was as responsive to her as ever. Not that that was a surprise; he was part nymph. But it was an old, familiar feeling that reminded her of times when her mind was less clouded with... things that had happened to her. She longed for him to be inside her. He had always been such a perfect, comfortable fit. Surely, his gentle, attentive body could never remind her of worse times and more terrifying 'partners.'

The scarred drow lifted her hips just enough so that she could rub the head of his cock against her almost dripping entrance. Her eyes lidded as she felt pleasant tingles shoot up and down her spine. Yes. This was what her body wanted. Needed. She still had the same libido as before; the only hang-ups were mental.

Interestingly enough to him, Caleldir found himself almost living in Ashyr's body more than his own for a few moments, forgetting about what his skin was feeling and hyper-sensitive to each change or emotion and feeling of worry that crossed Ashyr's mind and hovered in the back of her expressions.

Slowly, she impaled herself upon him. The sensation caused her to groan and list forward. Still such a perfect fit. No pain. No discomfort. Only pleasure. Somewhere in the back of her mind, nervous energy protested against what she was doing. At that moment, however, both her heart and body agreed that she wanted nothing more in the world than to make love to Caleldir.

Caleldir let out a deep sigh of his own and began gently moving against her, wrapping both arms around her and pulling her down for a kiss and an embrace.

It wasn't entirely calm at the back of her mind. There were still flashes of memories that tried to grip her. Ashyr steadfastly ignored them. Instead, she focused on the warm feelings of love and pleasure that were also there. She clung to those and to Caleldir as best she could in the position she was in. With every gentle movement, the good overcame the shadows of the trauma. Perhaps she wouldn't be entirely recovered after just this day, but this felt like the first real step to feeling normal again.

Selene chewed at her full bottom lip as she watched Ashyr finally having sex with Caleldir. Somehow, this sight that she had seen so many times before was one of the most erotic things she had ever witnessed. And it was so... mundane. She, too, was keenly aware of Ashyr's changes in mood. Her cousin was taking this well so far. Really well. Already Selene could see and feel the build of orgasm in Ashyr's body.

After a few long moments of embrace, Ashyr felt her body demand that she move against him instead of letting him do all the work. Without letting go of him, her hips began to roll in time with his movements. It caused her to gasp and groan in pleasure, the noises getting louder and louder until...

Ashyr's body shuddered as the warmth of orgasm exploded from her core. Then she clung even harder to him: her anchor in the insane, cruel world they lived in.

It took Caleldir a little longer than Ashyr to orgasm, but soon after she came, he did as well, all the while hugging her tightly. For a few minutes, they simply lay there, letting themselves drift through the feelings of pleasure.

Finally, though, Caleldir sat up, and Ashyr with him. "We should probably bring Selene into this a bit more fully," he suggested with amusement in his tone. It was a funny turn of events, with Ashyr and him being the traumatized ones and Selene being their rock. How times had changed.

Ashyr blinked at the room as if it was her first time seeing it. Selene. Yes, she was looking quite fired up after seeing the two of them make love. A smile more like her usual expression twitched across Ashyr's face. They couldn't forget Selene. That would just be cruel.

The expression that moved across Ashyr's face gave great comfort and satisfaction to Caleldir. It was familiar, hinting that the old Ashyr, or at least the endearing parts of her, would be back with time. Starting with pulling Selene more into the threesome. Caleldir gave Ashyr a kiss, then gave Selene as a deep one as well.

The younger drow thankfully met Caleldir's lips with her own hungry kisses. The kiss broke in momentary surprise when she felt herself being pulled into Caleldir's lap. Ashyr herself was positioning Selene in front of her on Caleldir's lap. Then Ashyr's hand began to roam freely across the darker flesh of her cousin. Selene let out a moan when the ranger's fingers found her clit and began to rub slow circles against it, then felt herself shiver when Ashyr's lips brushed against her neck.

Caleldir could not do quite as much as either of the women on top of him - not without pushing them off - but what he could do, he did. And what he could do was to help position Selene where Ashyr was pulling her, to continue to give the younger drow kisses along her lips, cheek, and neck, and run his hands across her body. And occasionally across Ashyr's too, because of course.

Selene let out a sigh of pleasure as she basked in the attention of her two lovers. With treatment like that, she quickly forgave them for leaving her out for a while (not that she was actually annoyed at that before, not really). Ashyr's fingers against Selene's sex were insistent, however, which caused the sigh of pleasure to deepen and turn into a low moan. Still, the older cousin did not let up on the younger. Quickly, it was Selene's turn to shudder in orgasm and fall forward onto Caleldir.

Now the grin on Ashyr's face was much closer to her familiar mischievous expression.

Temporarily the past traumas had been forgotten. It was amazing how quickly the cabin out in the woods of Risa's dimension became a bubble of safety against the terrors of the universe. It only took a couple of orgasms and a lot of skin-to-skin contact. Hael'yss's cruel words were being swiftly forgotten or made a lie of. How could he feel as if Selene and Ashyr did not want him in a situation like this? It seemed ludicrous to believe that they would be better off if he left them. And how could she feel as if she was still in danger? The traumas of the past were over, and it was time to move on.

Ashyr sought Caleldir's lips again while her hand slipped into the open space between Selene's and Caleldir's stomachs. This time it was not Selene's sex that she sought, but Caleldir's. The younger drow deserved a ride too, after all. Her hand found a still-hard cock, slick with cum and Ashyr's own arousal.

The younger drow happily let herself be maneuvered onto Caleldir's waiting member. She was still somewhat amazed how quickly he was ready for a first, second, and sometimes third round. It was his heritage, of course, and quite a handy heritage it was for someone whose lovers liked threesomes. Her recent orgasm had left her dripping wet with arousal; she slid onto him and engulfed him with minimal effort, causing him to sigh happily.

Ashyr let out her own sigh of arousal as she helped Selene and Caleldir connect. Her hands then went to Selene's hips to help her move up and down on his lap. Almost of their own accord, Ashyr's hips shifted too. As if they were both making love to him. In a way, they really were.

As was usual, Selene reached her peak well before Caleldir did. She had always been easy to please. After that, she clung to him and enjoyed the movements until he achieved orgasm as well. Eventually, his second orgasm came on and out, and his grip over Ashyr's hands and Selene's hips tightened. Then (after Selene cleaned them off with a wave of her hand) the drow women pulled Caleldir down onto the bed, each on one side of him. Like old times.

"That was nice," Ashyr commented softly. It seemed like an enormous understatement.

Selene blew air from her nose more forcefully than usual in amusement. "Yes," she agreed laconically. "Sometimes I wish our lives could just be this. Here in the cabin. Now is one of those times."

"Definitely would have been better for me if we had done that," Ashyr responded with dark amusement. "And for you, Caleldir, as well, I think. But... I know eventually we'd get bored. Or things would come in and interrupt us. Destined for greater things and all that." The ranger let out a deep sigh.

Caleldir nodded in agreement. "Indeed. Just curling up together inside Risa's dimension and living a quiet life sounds like a paradise. And we might even be able to get away with it if we play our cards right." He sighed. "Except we all have a lot of obligations outside this place." He looked gloomy. "I think I am going to start needing a full-time bodyguard to keep me from being raped. I would say Dahlia, but she would just help most women do it, I fear. Maybe we can hire someone?"

"A full-time bodyguard would be an excellent idea," Selene agreed. "Though hiring someone... well, I guess if they're male then they would be far less likely to end up wanting you for themselves. All the women who get close to you always end up wanting you. I would do it, but we each have our own duties that require us to be separate during the day."

A sigh came from Caleldir, showing that he keenly felt the truth of Selene's words. Yes, almost every woman close to him that was not already pledged seemed to eventually take an interest in him. That was probably his mother's fault, actually.

"I'll guard him," Ashyr said quietly.

Selene blinked. "Ashyr, dearest, you don't even leave the dimension anymore - not that I am trying to chide you or anything it's just that... are you ready for that sort of thing? Moreover, you are supposed to be Matron; I'm just filling in for you. I'm afraid that, when you're ready to be seen in public, it will have to be as Matron of Duskhaven not as bodyguard to Caleldir."

"I do not think that Ashyr is a good choice as a guard either. Sorry Ashyr. You have too many other duties," Caleldir agreed.

"Damn," the ranger swore. "Alright. So... Tsabdrin, then. It would only have to be while Caleldir is outside of the dimension. The children don't need him, well, at all, really. Not when we have Risa. What do you think, Cal? Tsabdrin as at least a temporary solution?"

"Tsabdrin would do in the short-term. But more long-term, probably the best option would be a woman already attached to me. Hmm..."

An evil grin pulled across his face, shades of Goelon. The voice that emanated from him was that of the Ghost-King. "I know someone," he said arrogantly. "Someone of peerless loyalty and great power. Someone with literally nothing better to do. I speak of Caleldra."

The drow sat in slightly shocked silence. This was the first time Goelon just butted into a conversation to give his opinion.

Caleldir blanched. He spoke in his own voice. "No... that is a terrible idea..."

The expression and tone shifted back to Goelon. "Why? She is extremely powerful, nearly my own peer, and obsessed with you. One of the most potent psions in the world today. And skilled in unarmed combat. A little kindness from you and she would die to save you."

Caleldir went back to himself. "But you - I - did terrible things to her. And she did terrible things to Selene. And her name is not Caleldra anyway. It is Faraia Thromeaal."

Selene pulled back from Caleldir/Goelon to look at him face-to-face. "Caleldir is right. 'Caleldra' is unhinged because of you, Goelon. And obsessed. We can't trust her not to steal Caleldir away the first chance she gets. Which is exactly the opposite of what we want from a guard. And even if, by some miracle, she can be trusted not to do that, she will certainly end up as one of his lovers. It's already pushing it with Althaia and Risa - and then went quite a bit beyond with Dahlia!"

"I think Caleldir owes his female doppelganger for what has happened to her. Even if he wasn't himself when it all happened," Ashyr said with a sad sigh. "We're near where she lives. We'll have to deal with her. Better to do so as a friend and lover rather than an enemy. But... how jealous is she, do you know, Caleldir? Goelon? How likely would it be that she decides she knows what's best and tries to steal you away?"

"If you can just insert yourself into regular conversation, Goelon, why don't you just protect your own damn self!?" Selene asked in an annoyed tone, ignoring her cousin for the moment and practically speaking on top of her. Perhaps she wasn't being rational, but the subject of having to share Caleldir with yet another woman was touchy, to say the least.