Drow's Dilemma Ep. 109: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have increasingly less power over Caleldir," the Ghost-King said, very softly. "Also, I am a creature of the Curse. When you purify it, I will finally, finally cease to exist. My power will be Caleldir's then, but we are still very vulnerable. To poisons, mostly. And when I am gone, to death." Geolon sighed deeply. "Caleldra is both affected and unaffected by the curse, but when it is lifted, she will be a very different person. More like she was before. Faraia, not Caleldra, but broken and sad. Ask Caleldir about her. I have to hibernate again."

The reminder that Caleldir would be vulnerable to death once Goelon was gone was a sobering one. There were other ways to avoid such things, of course. Such as having an incredibly powerful bodyguard (or pair of them, for that matter). And actually having access to Goelon's powers without having to stab himself. Goelon did have a point, though. This Faraia would be a very different person once the curse was lifted if the difference between Goelon and Caleldir was any indication. Perhaps she could be trusted. Perhaps.

"I do not know if Faraia can be relied on not to try to monopolize me. I do not even know where she is right now. She is not bound to the monastery like the others. Which is a terrifying testament to... her... power..." Caleldir said faintly. The Goelon possession left Caleldir drained as always, partial though it was. By the time he was finished with his sentence, he was unconscious.

Though she was still visibly grumpy, Selene went back to cuddling against Ashyr. A nap seemed like a good idea at that point. Since Caleldir was already unconscious from the recent Goelon possession, the threesome was already a third of the way towards naptime. Both of the drow settled next to Caleldir and dropped off into an exhausted sleep.