Drow's Dilemma Ep. 110: Ylene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I, for one, would be delighted to have Ashyr join our fold," Lilac said excitedly. "We had a lot of fun those couple of times she summoned me. I grew rather fond of her. I was disappointed she stopped calling. And an incubus... we could finally have children of our own! With Caleldir no less! He seems to be The One to breed with these days."

A few of the succubi around the circle nodded, their own excitement clear to see.

"Anyone else have anything to say about this? Or shall we put it to a vote?" Dahlia asked as she rubbed her hands together eagerly.

"We should put the proposition to the vote now and then discuss details afterward," Magnolia interjected. "I am going to agree with Lilac, Dahlia, and Marigold. Hell yes. I have been pushing for extended membership and trying to get an incubus for centuries."

"Not pushing very hard, you dear hedonist you," Lily said sweetly. "I agree. This seems like a fun plan."

"Like water falling into a still pool sending ripples out in concentric patterns, I sway with the desires of my sisters," Jasmine said serenely.

"I am not as poetic as Jasmine, but I agree with her sentiments," Rose added.

"I love this plan! Caleldir was delicious and so nice..." Iris nodded vigorously.

"As long as Risa will forgive us with time, I love this idea," Lavender said slowly. "I would hate to get her mad at us."

"Risa will defend Caleldir and the drow half-heartedly, but will come to see our point of view in time," Petunia dismissed Lavender's complaint. "This is the best idea."

"Caleldir would not have been my first choice, but I do not object to him," Poppy added. "He seems rather too strait-laced, but he definitely has the willpower and potential. I vote yes."

"We will need a lot more flower names," Tulip mused. "The best ones are taken. But other than that I have no complaints."

"There are many blossoms yet to be plucked, and I am anxious to smell the sweetest," Lotus said dreamily. "Yes."

"Yes," Violet finished out the vote with her one word.

"Well then, it looks like everyone is in agreement!" Dahlia said happily. And that was saying something. Sometimes getting all the succubi to agree with each other was like herding cats. But apparently, with something as important and exciting as this, there was no problem whatsoever. Dahlia was beginning to think that her actions during the past month were the best thing that could ever happen to her little (and soon to be not-so-little) Seduction. She was quite proud of herself.

"Risa will forgive us with time," Dahlia agreed. "She has succubus tendencies, after all. But the only thing she'll know for a while is that we're swelling our numbers, which she doesn't object to unless we're cruel or break up existing families. As we are currently preying on people who generally don't have strong familial bonds, this shouldn't be a problem at all. After that... well, just because Caleldir is an incubus, it doesn't mean that he won't be able to continue performing his duties. He'll just have to sit back a little more. That's probably exactly what he needs anyway; one can only adventure for so long." With that, Dahlia had justified to herself what would certainly be seen as a betrayal. Initially. But it was in Caleldir's best interest, really!

"Alright: on to the details," their leader announced. "Ladies, are there any people that fit our description that you are currently stalking?"

"Ashyr doesn't count, right?" Lilac said with a grin. "There are a couple slaves from old Dinoryn who I've discovered. The upheaval has given them ideas of freedom and a new life. I overheard them talking about escaping together. I think they were part of the gangbang, so to speak because they make jokes about trying to find the father of their unborn to see if he would give them money. Shall I help liberate them?"

"That is a good start Lilac, yes. I think we should start small. One or two at a time. Maybe three. Since we're already working on that one over there-" she gestured towards the drow "-Perhaps these two slaves are a good start. During our 'downtime,' we can make a dossier of everyone else who we can target. Any objections?" Dahlia asked, looking around the group.

There were no real objections, but Lavender did have one more warning. "If we do not need to worry about Risa, there is one woman we should worry about: Althaia the Nymph. She is attached to Caleldir, wants him for her own plans, and is immune to succubization. As well as being a very scary fighter. I have been watching her a little, and while she would be an amazing meal, I think that she will definitely try to stop us from turning Caleldir."

"She wants him to create a race of nymphs, right?" Magnolia mused. "He could still do that as an incubus."

Lavender blinked. "I have not heard of an incubus reproducing with nymphs before."

"I have," Petunia interjected. "But that took some serious magical meddling. It would not be ideal for her plans."

"Well, maybe we can fight her. She is only one woman," Magnolia dismissed Petunia's objection.

Marigold looked concerned. "Risa told me that Althaia is immune to everything we have. Everything. I do not think we can fight her directly."

"We will have to start setting up a boudoir elsewhere. Secretly," Poppy decided. "Somewhere Risa and Althaia would have trouble finding us at."

"Lavender is correct; Althaia will be our biggest obstacle here," Dahlia said with a sigh. "If she gets it in her mind to fight us, we would not last very long even with the full sixty-nine of us. Or more. Her kind is exactly suited to fight us. One might say it's a Paladin's job. If she were a typical Paladin who can be corrupted by us, then we might have had a chance. As it is... yes, Poppy, we should find a good place to hide."

Lilac nodded but didn't look happy about it. "I like this place a lot better than anything else we could find. But I agree that a temporary hideout would be necessary. At least until everyone is already corrupted and it's too late. Then Althaia wouldn't try to smite us; it would be too late. Probably."

"We will add that task to our list: find a good temporary hideout," Dahlia concluded. "I'm sure there's something in these cursed lands that we can clear out for our use. We will also need food transported there." She paused thoughtfully. "And some of us will have to stay here at all times, acting like we're only doing some light recruiting so that Risa doesn't think something weird is going on. We only need to all move out when we have Selene since we'll need all of us to go as quickly as possible. That won't be for a while; I'm pretty sure that we can't even convert Caleldir in the half-dead state he is in now."

"Indeed. I talked with Risa on the topic of what Caleldir is. His mother is a dead nymph goddess and his father is an immortal creature from another, older universe. And he is currently being affected by a divine curse partly created from the last generation of gods and partly created by an artificial Atropal. So... yeah," Marigold replied. "She mentioned that Caleldir cannot be incubized until at least his curse was cured."

"What brought that topic up?" Lavender asked curiously.

Marigold shrugged. "We were reading a story about succubi and Risa was reflecting on what it took to transform various people."

"That is suspicious." Magnolia frowned.

Dahlia, too, was curious how the topic of Caleldir becoming an incubus came up between Risa and Marigold. She hoped their youngest member wasn't being too obvious about her ideas. Or was it that Risa secretly wanted to push for Caleldir's transformation? Such would be questions to ask after everything was done.

"Anyway," Lavender steered the subject away. "I have my eye on a good place for us to start setting up our base, and send most of our recruits. An old ruin in the mountains northwest of Deusterra. Partly in a volcano. Nice and warm. We can start sprucing it up soon."

"Excellent, Lavender. Good work. Though I am not sure why you would want to look for a different place than here." Dahlia was quite fond of this location. Mostly because she could be near her Seduction and Caleldir at the same time.

"Dahlia?" Lilac asked as a thought occurred to her. "Are there any women we might be able to find besides the ones from Dinoyrn that we should bring into the fold? Surely Caleldir has had relations with women besides them."

The leader of the seduction nodded. "He has had relations and close encounters. I believe I have access to those memories." She tilted her head and concentrated. "There was a human named Celeste that he admired but never had contact with. She is dead. Selene took his virginity, and Ashyr successfully seduced him shortly after. Then Caleldir was tricked into having sex with a human named Carlotta." Dahlia smirked. "I think he still thinks about that sometimes. I don't know where Carlotta is currently, though. And she is a little... broken, anyway. She almost exclusively sticks to women."

This drew some disappointed and concerned noises from the gathering.

"We can correct Carlotta's defect," Magnolia said lustfully. "If we can find her. I fear we cannot, though. Not right now."

"After that, there were some nymphs, but we can't transform them. In Clachleom, there was another human, Cieraela, who chased him but never got him. I do not know where she is currently. Possibly in Deusterra. If we run into her, we might consider using her."

"Oh! Cieraeala? Redheaded green-eyed human girl? Started out as a merchant's daughter ended up as the thief-apprentice to a demigod? I know her!" Lavender said excitedly. Then, her face fell a bit. "I... uh... actually I had a fight with her. She is rather powerful, these days. She escaped with a partial corruption after imbibing a potion of full succubus transformation created by the ancients she found that I tricked her into drinking, but she replaced a limb with robotic parts to halt the process. She... hmm... she might be an excellent candidate, but only in the long-term. We should leave a place for her and leave her off the list for the moment."

"Noted," Dahlia acknowledged. "Continuing on, he didn't have another new encounter until he got back to Port Afron, where he met with the Rusalka. Also not viable candidates. A while after that, in the Underdark, he was captured and played with by a couple of drow slavers believed to be now dead - though if we find one or both, I would like to punish them; they played with him for hours and did not let him have release."

Shocked and scandalized gasps went around the circle.

"Jhul'une came next, but she is currently enamored (and probably even in love with) Solerin. We shouldn't break those two up as long as that's happening. After Jhul was the gangbang. I will make a list. Felynriia - now Sidhriia - was discovered and soon impregnated. I would say that she is a good candidate, but I think we might anger her goddess if we messed with her. Besides, that former Tiefling and she are pining after each other to rather shocking degrees. We were the next ones, then finally Ylene. The catgirl, of course, can't be succubized but we'll likely have her around anyway. So, in conclusion, we don't really have easily accessible candidates aside from the women from the gangbang, though there are some long-shot possibilities."

"I think I can find these slavers, " Magnolia said as she patted the thigh of the silenced Hael'yss next to her. "I do so enjoy punishing their type. Right Hael'yss?" The woman had a look of mixed pain, desire, lust, hatred, and love. She tried to say something, but could not manage it. Which enormously frustrated her. "Right, I agree, love," Magnolia said cheerfully. "Anyway, I think that we should keep Carlotta in mind. Put her on a list next to Cieraela, position reserved."

"Thank you, Magnolia. I will feel better if we can find them. Anyone else have any reservations they would like to make?" Dahlia whipped out a piece of paper from seemingly nowhere, and a pen similarly appeared in her hand. She wrote down everyone's requests, then wrote down the rest of the people on her mental list of who got to have contact with Caleldir. It was a long list, even by nymphomaniac standards.

A few of the succubi had someone they had been stalking, but with the addition of 'Caleldra', the total was only seven: Ashyr, Cieraeala, Carlotta, 'Carlotta', and three uninvolved women that some of the others wanted to include for personal reasons. With the fifteen already here, that left at least forty-four others to grab before Selene. Not even half of those involved with the gangbang, so they could take their pick of the most desirable, then add others as they saw fit.

And so, the kidnappings began.