Drow's Dilemma Ep. 111: Old Flame

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's Caleldir for you. He always feels better if he can at least know the people he's forced to have sex with. Sex is supposed to be an intimate act between people who love each other and are committed to each other for life, according to him," Ashyr explained. Caleldir just pressed his lips together tightly and scowled a bit at this description. Not that it was inaccurate (he agreed with it), but because he felt it was flippant.

"Well, I would like to make him feel better," Aly said. "Though if we had such hangups..."

"We would have done, like, nothing," Ashyr laughed.

Aly considered what she wanted to say for a few moments, all the while moving her hips against Caleldir. "I met Ashyr a little while after she was done raising the next crop of Duskhavens. She was circulating the party scene when she caught my eye. I soon found out that she had lost her playmate - you know, someone to fuck whenever you want and to make trouble with when you're bored of fucking - and I decided that she needed another one. So we plowed our way through the women of the court, collecting more 'playmates."'

"Drow society sounds like... what I would expect it to, actually," Caleldir responded breathily. "How open were 'the women of the court' to your advances? Drow sexual mores seem very dysfunctional to me." Not that this felt dysfunctional at all. It felt great, actually, and Aly was an amazing partner. But he did not want to admit that.

"Aly and I - and the few others we ran with, to a lesser extent - had an... interesting reputation. We both interested and bewildered most of the court. We got off on pleasuring other people, which is a pretty strange fetish by drow standards. So you might imagine that it was pretty easy to bed any bored female."

"And continue to bed them after we'd proven how good we could be!" Aly finished Ashyr's explanation happily.

"I... I can feel that..." Caleldir gasped as his face started to twitch with the beginning of an orgasm. He tensed slightly, trying to delay it. "Did you ever go after any men? So far all you have talked about are women."

"Mostly women; one is far less likely to get in trouble for meddling with them," Aly responded. "When we did go after men..."

"Well, you know Solerin and his story. My meddling with him got me banished," Ashyr reminded Caleldir.

"And then I was banished for... other reasons while she was gone. And so ended our relationship until today," Aly finished.

It was getting a bit more difficult for Caleldir to stave off his release, but he was determined to do so at least until Aly orgasmed. Not that he could do anything to help her with that, tied down as he was. "Thank you for telling me. So what brings you here now?"

Alycyrl was having a more difficult time concentrating on the conversation than Caleldir was. "Tell you later..." was all she could manage in breathless reply. Then she braced herself against him and began riding for all she was worth. She was already pretty close, but something seemed to be holding her back. It wasn't until she felt Caleldir tense between her legs and shoot his seed into her pussy that she yelled out in her own orgasm. There was nothing like the feeling of making her partners submit to pleasure.

Coming down off of the orgasmic high, Caleldir closed his eyes and let out a long sigh. Alycyrl reminded him so much of Ashyr that he felt like he had known her for a long time, even though they had only just been introduced. Though that might have been the orgasm talking. He opened his eyes and gave Aly a smile. "So... perhaps you can untie me now?"

"Sure," Aly laughed. "I hear that you have no problems having sex with women with whom you have already coupled..."

"True," Ashyr agreed. "Though I think you're going to have to wait until tonight for more fun with him. He does have work to get to. But first..." Ashyr pushed Caleldir back onto the daybed until he was fully reclined, not half-way as he had been. She slid atop him and began to lovingly kiss him. "It's my turn."