Drow's Dilemma Ep. 113: Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleldir could not argue with her. So, he gave her a light kiss, a quick squeeze, and let her slide her pussy down his cock. He gave her a sharp breath and a smile. Warmer pleasure filtered through Riia's mind; it was almost like a less intimate version of a master-familiar connection. With every passing moment, she grew more enthusiastic until her body exploded with that pent-up pleasure. Then, with a soft kiss, she was gone and off. It was Althaia's turn.

"You are doing very well," the Paladin said sweetly, sliding up next to him. She gave him a tight hug and a kiss on the cheek. "I know this is stressful for you. Want to take a bit of a break?"

"I would rather continue this in a less public place," Caleldir confessed in a whisper. He returned Althaia's embrace. The paladin was as comforting as ever. "But I suppose that you do want to declare your Duskhaven-ness."

"I do," Althaia said simply, giving him a guilty smile. "Plus, I do like an audience."

"I know." He sighed and shook his head, but he was smiling slightly.

Althaia slid onto his lap. "Now, let us give them such a show so that every woman wishes they were me, and every man wishes they were you." With a soft gasp, she took his cock inside her, and let the first layer of her faerie veil slip away.

Meanwhile, Ashyr, who had been watching the proceedings with amusement and lust, sidled up to Abanonda, who looked ever on the verge of bolting. That was one horny drow if she ever saw one. Clearly, she was in need of a bit of relief, and Ashyr had time to kill while she waited for her cousins to enjoy their new Consort. At the same time, Tsabdrin had approached, apparently with a question for Ashyr. He had been clothed when escorting people, but for the ceremony, he had stripped.

"Lady Abanonda Blackdawn!" Ashyr proclaimed with mischief in her voice. "Have you met my cousin, Tsabdrin?"

The Blackdawn gave Ashyr a bow. Hadlyn's suggestion to ask Ashyr for time with Caleldir was strong in the back of her mind, but she hesitated. Then decided not to. That was not the way the Blackdawns did things.

Although, it was a really good idea...

Abanonda blinked, then fell back to her normal cheerful and polite but distant attitude. "I have not had that pleasure," she said serenely. "It is an honor to meet you, Tsabdrin of Duskhaven."

Tsabdrin bowed and then took her extended hand to bring its knuckles briefly to his lips. "And you, Abanonda of Blackdawn." He made a sidelong glance at Ashyr to gauge her mood. She was being mischievous. Again. The male ranger cursed himself. That crooked grin of hers - though mostly concealed now - always got a reaction out of him. It was manageable when he wasn't naked. And when he had been naked around her, it had always been the expected outcome. Now his body was just confused and well on the way to embarrassing him.

Even as distracted as she was, Abanonda did notice the way that Tsabdrin was clearly very into Ashyr, and Ashyr was fairly clearly not into Tsabdrin. That gave her a wry smile, and her eyes drifted over to Caleldir again for a few moments longer than was necessary. Remembering her place, she looked back over at Ashyr.

"Abanonda! What did you think of the ceremony?" Ashyr asked with a wink.

"The ceremony was very different than what I am used to. I have seen some very horny couples slip their genitals inside each other at the altar for a moment, but sex is not part of weddings or in public, usually. And the idea that the priestess would have sex with the male during the ceremony..." she shook her head. "That just is not done. But it is... rather hot."

"It's definitely hot," Ashyr agreed. Her voice lowered and she leaned forward in a conspiratory way. "And he enjoys it, though he would be mortified if someone accused him of that. Being fey gives one quite the libido, even if you're part fey. Wouldn't you say, Abanonda?"

Tsabdrin did not follow both the females' eyes as they appreciated Caleldir. But his mind did flash back to the remembrance of Ashyr riding the new Consort. That was not doing good things for his self-control. Why did they have to be naked?!

"I am aware of what being fey does for one's libido," Abanonda said in a dry tone. "Acutely, in fact." Though she kept her hands away from her genitals, she still felt the moisture running down her legs. It might not have been quite as obvious as Tsabdrin's erection over there (which she found darkly amusing more than arousing at the moment), but how very much Abanonda wanted to have sex would be noted by anyone checking for such things.

Which was humiliating, and Abanonda was not into humiliation. "Personally, I would rather not have sex with this kind of audience," she mused. Then, she grinned very darkly. "Maybe an audience like the last time Caleldir had this sort of public sex, though." Her tone indicated that she was joking. "Which is to say I prefer a gangbang to an orgy." She was joking slightly less here. "Not that I am in the least into gangrape."

Ashyr noticed both Tsabdrin's and Abanonda's arousal. She was in a similar state already, though some of what ran down her leg was from her encounter with Caleldir a while ago. The now recognized Matron of Duskhaven was back to her libidinous ways. "There are some places that we have provided that offer privacy."

But then she noticed Althaia's encounter with Caleldir. It was as entrancing as ever. Her thought that had for a moment strayed to a threesome with the people she spoke with now snapped firmly on a different sort of three(four... five...)some.

"No one would look at you askance if the two of you found privacy together... you both look like you need it..." Ashyr noted, sounding a little more distracted than before.

Tsabdrin's face grew hot with embarrassment. "Um," he said awkwardly. He was going to say something more... but he couldn't decide on what that 'something more' was. His eyes shifted to Abanonda's face to gauge her reaction.

"Privacy... yes... that sounds good," Abanonda said distractedly. With that, she gave Tsabdrin a quick, tight hug and then pulled him away and out of the room. Her touch was gentle but strong and insistent.

For just a moment, Tsabdrin felt Abanonda's naked flesh against his own. And, at that moment, he had to fight against the impropriety of giving in to his own arousal and trying to seriously seduce this female he had only just met. The moment was over quickly, however, and he let himself be pulled away and out of the hall.

The moment the two of them were out of the room, Abanonda let go of Tsabdrin's hand and stepped away, taking a deep breath. "I apologize for grabbing you like that without permission," she said quietly. "I figured that we could both use an excuse to get out of that room." Sighing, she leaned against a wall, reaching up and rubbing her forehead. "So, you are Selene and Sidhriia's brother, then? I am afraid that we have not really had much chance to interact thus far."

Honestly, he did expect something more to happen once they were alone. But... she apparently just wanted to talk? He blew out a long sigh, not sure whether he was relieved, disappointed, or confused. All of the above was likely. Tsabdrin joined Abanonda in leaning against the wall and wished that his erection would calm down.

"Yes. I am the son of the old Matron's cousin and their previous Consort, Sornamal (who you may have met)," Tsabdrin responded, thankful for the subject that did not relate to sex. "I am very close to Lady Ashyr in age; I am more familiar with her ways than either of my living sisters."

Lady Blackdawn nodded. "I have spoken with Sornamal a few times before on business." She shrugged. "This 'consort' business seems a bit alien to me. We Blackdawns practice polygynous marriages, often sororal in nature, but this quasi-open marriage of one male to an entire House? Well, it does not seem like a good idea." She chuckled. "The ceremony is more entertaining than our marriage ceremonies though. Distressingly kinky."

Tsabdrin shrugged. It was what he was used to, and did not seem dysfunctional to him. His father had done well with his role. But then, his father only had his mother and his aunt. Most of the next generation were either his offspring or interested in younger conquests.

Her eyes drifted down to Tsabdrin's erection, then back up. She grinned slightly. "It seems that you found the event interesting as well." Another sigh. "You seemed disappointed that I was not pulling you into a bedroom. Or was that my imagination?"

He cleared his throat, and his hands went to cover himself self-consciously. His body had been in the process of cooling off, but her words reminded him of her flesh against his, and of the expectation he had after that. "I... would not have resisted, had you been inclined," Tsabdrin confessed hesitatingly. "But, uh, this is fine too. For the best, maybe."

Abanonda shook her head with an amused, horny grin. "You would not have resisted, eh? Got it." She cleared her throat, sneaking another look up and down his body, before forcing her eyes back to his face. Hmm... he might help her forget Caleldir...

A deep breath, and she turned to look at the wall. "Well... I take it you are also having some issues with... envy of some people out there? Maybe... maybe we can try to forget them together?" Her tone was self-conscious and hesitating but thick with desire.

"I... do envy some of the people out there. Did. Maybe. I don't know. I'm beginning to think that I miss a life I used to have with... people I used to share it with. Now things are so different." A pained look crossed his face. But he shook himself from that and grinned half-heartedly, not quite looking at Abanonda. "The Underdark is not a nice place to live. Especially in the 'civilized' areas."

His hand came down to grasp at hers. "Maybe we can try to forget them together," he finally agreed, though clearly a bit embarrassed. He needed to stop poaching on Caleldir's lovers anyway. "Come on; we can go to my room."

Abanonda hardly needed pulling along. She was more than a little conflicted about this whole thing, about having sex with this guy she had just met, but her horniness was overriding her guilt and better judgment. Besides, she absolutely did not want to get involved with Caleldir. The guy was fantastic, of course, but at best she would have 5% of his attention. The man had upwards of a hundred children already, with more no doubt on the way.

With that in mind, Abanonda followed Tsabdrin to his room. Tsabdrin's room - or, more accurately, his apartments - were moderately-sized and sparsely decorated. The personal touches that were present were various hides of exotic beasts from the south, dotted with a couple much older pelts that must have been from creatures of the Underdark. It was clear that this room was used for sleeping and not much else. Tsabdrin kept himself busy with the children and the House duties.

When they were inside the front room and had closed the door, she whirled around, almost pinned him to the wall, and kissed him desperately, running her left hand across his body and grasping his cock with her right, pumping him back to full hardness. Not that that required much work. They would have to somehow go into the next room if they wanted to make it to the bed. There was a sofa, however, that they could land on and fare decently well with. But for the time being, Tsabdrin was happy to return Abanonda's desperate kisses with an echo of his own, slightly less desperate motions. While her hands pumped at his readily turgid dick, his hands pressed and massaged her breasts with gentle insistence.

Abanonda moaned slightly against Tsabdrin's touch, pressing her ample, soft bosoms into his hands a little more as she swirled her tongue around inside his mouth. It was only with difficulty that Abanonda finally pulled her lips away from Tsabdrin's to get another look at his expression. Well, he was not put-off or unwilling, and he was participating, so...

"The sofa?" she asked in a low tone. Not really waiting for another response, she pushed him down onto the couch, continuing to kiss him on his mouth and neck as she did so. Astride him now, she rubbed her moist labial lips across his cock, then reached back to grab it and guide him inside her. She let out a long, satisfied sigh when she felt his cock filling her. "It has been so long..."

Tsabdrin gasped to feel himself slide into her warm, wet core. Instinctually, his hips lifted to more fully penetrate her before he regained control of himself and relaxed. He really wasn't sure how he was supposed to act with a Blackdawn. How different was she from the drow he'd had contact with? Was she more like them, or more like Althaia or Risa, his more recent partners? For now, he would be cautious and take cues from her.

Abanonda did seem much more like Althaia in her brand of confident, observant, concerned, tender dominance. The drow and faerie tendencies for women to be the aggressors were in full force, but it was quickly apparent that she was concerned with her partner's needs and desires, though she seemed to sense them quickly enough that she rarely, if ever waited for verbal assents.

Now, she sat up on his dick and began riding him very thoroughly, taking out her desperate desire on him, though not so desperate as to stop her from paying attention to Tsabdrin's reactions. "Do not restrain yourself," she gasped. That was all she really said. She closed her eyes, put her hands together behind her head, and increased her speed yet again to an even more frenetic, desperately hungry pace.

He was not to restrain himself, was he? He heard that line before. He had been punished for obeying such orders. Tsabdrin was fairly sure that Abanonda was not like the crueler drow he had known before. So, cautiously, his hands went to her hips and gripped her there lightly. Then he began to thrust up into her with the rhythm of her motions.

The male drow had a fair amount of stamina, but his recent dry spell and horniness combined made his self-control not what it could have been. He held out as long as possible before gasping out a warning: "I am going to cum!" With that information, it was implied that Abanonda could take whatever action she pleased.

The female drow groaned. She was not even close to orgasm yet. But that was to be expected. She had been taking him rather thoroughly, no man could hold up to this for long while she herself was still warming up.

"I am protected," she said simply, not slowing her ride until he did. Even without her own orgasm, she needed the feeling of warm seed inside her.

He tried to hold out for as long as possible, as it was clear his partner wasn't nearly as close as he was. But biology won in the end. His breath caught and his cock began to pump his seed inside of her. That was no excuse to stop his attentions, not even close. It was partly because of his training; a drow woman would have punished him severely for taking pleasure without giving it back. But Tsabdrin was also interested in Abanonda's pleasure. He had the impression that she was a worthy female.

Though not quite the same as orgasming herself, Abanonda still let out a deep, satisfied sigh of pleasure when Tsabdrin came inside her. Much to her deep consternation, though, the image that was repeating itself in front of her closed eyes was a different male, one that she had been trying not to think of. Fuck. She clearly could not let her mind wander, else this sex would just make things worse.

In a fit of boldness, Tsabdrin sat up, pulled himself out of her, and urged her to lean back against the other side of the couch. He intended to finish with his mouth what his cock started, careless of the seed that he had just filled her with. He could magick that away without any issue with his limited knowledge of cantrips.

Tsabdrin managed to pull her mind away from Caleldir when he pulled her off of him. Ah. So he wanted to get her off through oral. Well, she was not opposed to that. She had originally just intended to wait until he was ready again, then try another frantic ride, but this was fine too. So, she leaned back, and closed her eyes as she felt his mouth against her clit.

Fuck, she was imagining Caleldir there again. Why couldn't she just make herself forget? She was in control of her mind and body, dammit! She had honed her control for more than a century. Sighing, she opened her eyes, making herself look at the male with her, the one that could be with her.

The male was unconscious of the straying thoughts of his partner. He, himself, wasn't having any real problem with keeping his mind off of things that he wanted his mind off of. After all, he'd had a century of practice doing that, and far more recent trauma when it came to intercourse that was far more likely to come to mind. No, Tsabdrin was focused completely on satisfying his partner. His tongue undulated flat against her clit, alternated with gentle sucking. His oral stamina proved to be much more robust than his previous performance.

When he could, his brilliant blue eyes looked up at Abanonda. She was looking down at him, seeming to concentrate on his face and form. Somehow, he appreciated that. His partner had a beautiful face, and equally lovely, deep amethyst eyes. He knew this was due to her fey heritage, but all the same, it looked different from drow he was used to. Much more like his recent, much more gentle encounters.

Tsabdrin certainly had some significant oral skill, that Abanonda could not deny. She found herself relaxing to feel his tongue and lips, then tensing when her orgasm finally, finally started to appear. This time, when she closed her eyes, she could still see Tsabdrin, and then nothing. Nothing but sprays of sparks as her grip tightened on the sofa and her limbs tensed. Abanonda was not very showy with her orgasm - certainly not like Althaia was - but it was obvious all the same.

Then, she opened her eyes and gave him a wry smile. "Thank you for that." She said sincerely. "I needed it."

Tsabdrin grinned up at Abanonda. "You are welcome," he responded. She looked like she felt better, which was gratifying. He still 'Had' it, as the saying went.

He hesitated. Then, wiping his mouth, he lifted himself up alongside her. He enjoyed a bit of skin-to-skin contact while both of them recovered for what he found himself already hoping to be the next round. If she didn't want the contact, then he was willing enough to let her leave.

"What is your House like?" he found himself asking after a moment, genuinely curious.

Abanonda was silent for a bit, putting an arm around Tsabdrin and tightening it. "Blackdawn is complicated," she said after a little while. "We are very different from other drow, almost alien, in fact. We have been living under a cursed land for twelve centuries, spending most of that cut off from the rest of the drow without a population to sustain ourselves. We ended up breeding with fae - and succubi - to keep our blood strong. It worked, but now we are something strange, neither drow nor fae."

Tsabdrin thought upon this for a while. "I can only imagine improvement when a drow mixes with fey. The Good kind, I mean. Not like the rusalka or something. From what I can tell, your family preferred the former. I do not hold to the ideal of racial purity that many of the Noble Drow are keen on. Some of our strength comes from the abyss and fey and elementals, which people recognize on some level. Some sort of cognitive dissonance, I suppose."

She sighed. "Anyway, our existence has been danger, paranoia, caution, and clannishness for centuries. For almost a thousand years, we felt strongly that we could not trust anyone but our clan. Fortunately, we could trust our clan much more than Aralolthian drow can trust their families. That made us strong. To the Blackdawns, family ties and bonds of loyalty are the most important aspect of our lives. It is what keeps us alive."