Drow's Dilemma Ep. 113: Ceremony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The drow looked thoughtful, then a bit guilty. "We do practice nudism at home, and some of us, like me, even fight that way, training ourselves to not have to rely on any weapons or armor but ourselves and our family."

"I don't think I would mind nudity at home, but among my people, I would be - was - worried about rape walking around as I was at the ceremony," Tsabdrin commented.

"Not so with my home. Sexually we are much more restrained than the other drow. What we... what I did just now, having sex with a comparative stranger, it is considered to be a failing of will, giving in to weakness. A shameful vice indulged." She looked rather pensive and pulled her arms back to herself.

Tsabdrin felt awkward. "Well..." He said slowly, cautiously. "Then we should endeavor to be strangers no more." Absently, he brushed his hand down her arm. "I... would not mind being better acquainted. I have a sense that I would like your culture better than the one I grew up in."

"You do seem a better fit," Abanonda admitted. She grinned a bit, running her fingers across his cock. She closed her eyes. "We do not live up to the standards of the Deusterrans when it comes to sex. Not even close. Well, not the normal Deusterrans. There was an... undercurrent beneath the surface of their society, according to family records."

She was quiet for a bit. "We should spend more time together," she finally said. Leaning over, she gave him a rather chaste kiss, then swayed to her feet in an elegant motion reminiscent of Althaia. "But later. For now, I have other duties to attend to. It was nice meeting you, Tsabdrin." With that, she was gone.

The ceremony continued on, though neither Tsabdrin nor Abanonda revisited the hall. After Althaia had her turn, Ashyr took her place again. She was joined by Ylene (still channeling Selene) and Althaia this time and all three (four) of them enjoyed their household bond with Caleldir in front of everyone.

And so Caleldir Hissael Blackdawn-Dushaven was formally declared Consort to House Duskhaven and his days of being forcibly molested by Drow noblewomen were (legally) over. Even with the extreme awkwardness of having sex with five women in front of several hundred people, that made the ceremony worth it in Caleldir's eyes. He still would have preferred the title of 'husband' over that of 'Consort', but being off-limits in a culture that was still much more rapey than a generally-neutral alignment would imply was nice. Also, he was happy to be formally bound to Selene and Ashyr. And Althaia, for that matter. And Sidhriia, but that was probably a temporary thing.

The ceremony eventually drew to a close, but the night was far from over.