Drow's Dilemma Ep. 115: Conspiracies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The nymphs seemed to pretend not to notice Tsabdrin being somewhat distracted by them, but they definitely knew. And very, very much took advantage of him. Rubbing up a bit too close, gentle touches here and there, leaning over in places to give him good views of cleavage or underneath their very short leather skirts (under which they wore some sort of green thong, apparently), and so forth.

An hour or so later, the last of the emergency rations and other random survival tools were packed and ready to go for the next morning. Tsabdrin may have checked and double-checked things a bit more than he really needed to... but, for whatever reason, he was feeling a bit apprehensive about going up to his room with his apprentices. He couldn't hold them off forever, though.

"That... that is it, I suppose," he said with an awkward fidget. "Um. My room is up these stairs."

"Lead the way, Master Tsabdrin," Phaile said seriously.

"We will be right next to you," Nekaia said, nodding. "Hope you have a nice, big bed."

"We could all squeeze into a small one, though," Phaile added.

Thus, they followed him to his room.

Again he was in his rooms with not one, but two women who were mostly strangers to him. He wondered what Abanonda was doing - or how she would do, with nymph apprentices as her own. They hadn't made it too far into his rooms. Tsabdrin smirked at the memory. At least this time they would actually make it into his bed if he walked quickly enough and avoided being tackled right away.

From the entrance of the stairway, the nymphs could see that his fur-covered bed was large enough to fit the three of them. Any more than that, however, would have been a little cramped. Tsabdrin was no Caleldir with his sometimes five women at once. All of the beds in Duskhaven Manor were large. Even the servant's beds could fit at least two people. The place was designed with sex in mind, it seemed.

"Here we are. Though we're only staying here tonight, so don't get used to it yet," Tsabdrin said, still uncomfortable, still fidgeting.

The two nymphs restrained themselves from outright tackling him, but that may have been simply because of how fast Tsabdrin walked. "Oh! Bed is the perfect size," Phaile said, clapping her hands together.

Nekaia stretched out like a cat, putting a lot of flesh in interesting stages of tightness. "We usually just slept on beds of moss in a cave, so an actual bed would be much more comfortable."

Phaile nodded. "Exactly. Never slept on dead furs. Should be interesting." Somehow, she was now naked, having undressed and leaving her clothes in a neat pile in the few seconds Tsabdrin was looking at her sister.

Nekaia was naked as well in a similarly quick time. As with all nymphs, they looked incredibly at ease and natural in their nudity. The sisters swayed towards Tsabdrin. "We do look forward to... trying out the bed," Nekaia said innocently.

Tsabdrin swallowed. They certainly wasted no time in returning to their bare flesh. He blew out a long, steadying breath, and focused on their swaying bodies. Althaia had done him a great favor in letting him train these nymphs, he knew, but he couldn't help but be a bit intimidated. At least they were not like the women from the Houses of the Drow that he had stayed in.

He cleared his throat, then his hands went to his tunic to pull it over his head. He hadn't worn his full armor that day; preparations didn't need such protection. For now, he would let the nymphs guide him as they wanted. He probably wasn't going to have a say in the matter anyway.

"Oooh, you know how to respond," Phaile purred, sidling up to his left and embracing his bare torso, pressing her decently large bosoms against him.

"But a bit too slow, I think," Nekaia added with a grin. Her hands very nimbly went to his trousers and removed them and his boots in record time. Then, as Phaile pulled his lips to hers for a deep kiss, Nekaia licked his cock, making sure it was hard. He hardly needed any encouragement to become fully turgid despite his nervousness. She then began to enthusiastically lick, suck, and deepthroat him.

The drow groaned into Phaile's lips and couldn't quite concentrate on moving his lips against hers with the wonderful distraction of oral. Drow didn't often show much enthusiasm when it came to blowjobs - at least, not in his experience.

It took him a couple of stunned, pleasured moments to finally lift his arms and wrap them around Phaile. He turned partially towards her while doing his best not to interrupt Nekaia, and began to run his fingers against Phaile's womanhood.

Phaile moaned slightly without breaking her kiss and squeezed her silky, soft thighs around Tsabdrin's hand. There was something strange about her kiss, a flavor of some sort of very subtle transmutation spell.

That same spell seemed to be being worked into his cock by Nekaia, sending back pressure into his balls. Phaile pulled her lips away. "Hope you do not mind, but we are going to be applying a bit of aphrodisiac to you. Neither of us can be satisfied with just two or three rounds, and you are mortal."

"Just increasing your semen by a dozen times or so, that is all!" Nekaia said cheerfully, his cock still in her mouth.

What? Increasing his semen? And how was she talking with his cock in her mouth? Nymph magic, must be. They had to be skilled communicators when performing sexual actions. That was his guess, anyway.

"Um. Okay," he said in a bemused tone. "Though you could just give me something to keep me hard, you know. Unless... No. I don't think I can get you two pregnant?" It was a question rather than a statement. "Thought you need fey blood for that."

"Oh, you could get us pregnant," Phaile said cheerfully. "But only if we want you to. We might someday. Anyway, we just like to feel cum inside us. And to taste it." Nekaia agreed enthusiastically, redoubling her efforts to try to suck the seed she had just enhanced right out of him.

"Must be nice to be in control of your own reproduction," Tsabdrin mumbled, a hint of old pain flickering across his features. But the renewed pleasure from the nymphs was enough to shake his mind of decades-old trauma.

Now that he knew he had been enhanced, he didn't bother to hold himself back from cumming into Nekaia's mouth. He did so rather quickly with her expert motions, gasping as he did so. His arms, which had been wrapped around Phaile, tightened against her for a moment.

"We should- we should really get to the bed," he panted after his mind became more conscious of reality.

Nekaia busily swallowed Tsabdrin's seed, licking her lips when she was done. She rose to her feet. "To the bed? Eh... maybe in a bit."

"If he insists he would rather be on his back, that can work," Phaile mused, rubbing his cock thoughtfully.

"After I am done in this position," Nekaia replied. Raising her left leg up over her head, she set it down on Tsabdrin's right shoulder and began pushing her hips forward. Phaile shrugged and guided Tsabdrin's dick into her sister's dripping womanhood.

"Ah, I love a good stretch," Nekaia sighed. She began moving her hips back and forth in her impossible position as she leaned her torso forward against her leg and Tsabdrin.

The drow blinked at his nymph apprentice. She was rather shockingly bendy... It almost distracted him from the pleasure of what she was accomplishing with her flexibility. Almost. He blew out a shaky sigh and supported her where he could, though he had the feeling that that wasn't necessary.

"I would have- thought that you- would prefer me- on the bed." Tsabdrin panted in a halting, distracted tone. "Much better- penetration." Acrobatics were kind of fun, but there were always positions that were best - even if they were 'boring.' But these nymphs were young and likely not as experienced in sex as he was (which, of course, they more than made up for in raw talent).

"That is what I think," Phaile nodded, nuzzling into his neck a bit more. "But Nekaia always has to show off."

"Like you do not enjoy impressing people," Nekaia said cheerfully.

The nymphs were quiet after that for a bit (except for little gasps and moans), with Nekaia changing her position from one overly bendy, athletic pose to the next several times. "You can go ahead and cum inside me," she whispered to Tsabdrin, breaking the comparative quiet.

"She will not stop showing off until you do," Phaile added.

Tsabdrin already figured Phaile's words to be true. He hadn't been trying not to cum, it had just been so soon since his last orgasm that the second one was taking its time comparatively. But, soon enough, his hips started bucking outwards in automatic reaction to oncoming pleasure. He gripped the nymph tightly and shot another heavy load into her with a soft groan.

Nekaia's own orgasm was a strangely quiet, subdued affair given her theatrical demonstration of flexibility. It seemed, like many of her kind, in large part triggered by Tsabdrin's own release.

"Alright, alright Nekaia. That's enough showing off for now," he said with a soft noise of amusement after he recovered. He turned back to Phaile and began to pull her towards the fur-covered bed. "It's your sister's turn." The two orgasms had seemed to only heighten his lust under the influence of that nymph spell, which also seemed to boost his confidence to something approaching his natural state with a known and trusted lover.

Squeezing her vaginal muscles along his dick, Nekaia pulled off of him with a satisfied sigh. "Yes, it is Phaile's turn now."

Her sister grinned, and readily went along with Tsabdrin. "Oh, anxious, are we?" she said lustfully. When they got to the bed, she first began to pull Tsabdrin down onto her, then twisted around so that she was on top. "I like going after my sister has lubricated a cock," she whispered. Sure enough, she slipped him right into her without much warning and began bobbing her hips up and down while her chest was pressed to his and her eyes met his own.

Tsabdrin had really only been eager to get to the bed instead of trying to stay standing while all that pleasure was inflicted upon him. Well. Mostly. He was glad when his back hit the soft pelt of a brown bear, and even happier when he felt his manhood engulfed again. The drow wrapped his arms around the nymph and held her tightly, seeming much better pleased with this position than the last.

But he wasn't content to stay that way the whole time. Several minutes later, in a practiced motion, he shifted and flipped them over. With that improved control, he found orgasm building at a steady rate. Phaile squeaked slightly when Tsabdrin flipped them over and attempted to flip herself back on top, but Nekaia gleefully pushed and prodded to keep Tsabdrin on her, seemingly to needle her sister a little. Phaile seemed to acknowledge her 'defeat', and instead lay on the bed thrusting her hips against his.

Again, he didn't particularly try to hold himself back - he had observed the pattern of simultaneous orgasm - but it took himself several more minutes before he came for the third time that night. Like her sister, Phaile orgasmed when Tsabdrin did.

After a few moments of panting afterglow, Nekaia gently pulled Tsabdrin off her sister and rolled on top of him. "My turn again."

Tsabdrin would not get much sleep that night, but still awoke feeling more invigorated than he had in years.

---

The first rays of the sun began to illuminate the old battlefield that New Duskhaven had settled in, around, and under. Though Ellistraea's blessing to her new, uncertain followers had given the Drow resistance to the light of the moon: they still fled from the sun. Aelsuna's Gaze was far too bright for them to bear. This held true even for those in Caleldir's Magitech Engineering Corps, who sent out many of the Engineering Apprentices to salvage anything useful from the battlefield. As the battlefield was an endless mine of riches too dangerous for anyone not trained by Caleldir or his students to gather, there was a lot of work.

Three young drow women bearing the uniform of the Magitech Engineering Students entered the large, cobbled-together structure of dead bones and undead machinery that formed the above-ground camp of the Corps carrying their last round of salvage for the day and delivering it to their superior: Nizana Quavein. The 'last scion of House Quavein' had been one of the senior students of Dinoryn and the second of the students to have ridden Caleldir at the infamous Dinoryn Event after Hael'yss. She had been both boastful and embarrassed by that night ever since. She had several times almost decided to take advantage of the Duskhaven Sanctuary Program, but had not yet worked up the nerve to face Caleldir after having not faced him during The Event. Besides, he had not returned to the Magitech Engineering Corps since then, as he had been busy with the Consort Ceremony.

Mizre Asegi, Elerra Noquana, and Laele fully expected to get another reminiscing about That Event and how much Ms. Quavein wished to have the Master Engineer between her legs again (with or without an appreciative audience, but preferably with), but it was not to be. Instead, a rather nervous looking male drow sat in her position, trying to sort out far more salvage than he knew what to do with.

"What happened to Nizana?" Mizre Asegi asked the young man. "Did she finally go into the Duskhaven sanctuary program?"

"No, she did not take advantage of it in time," he replied nervously. "She has disappeared, like so many others. Vanished into thin air."

The three drow girls swallowed. They turned in their salvage and hurried back to their dorm room.

Elerra sat down on the edge of her bed, her body tense and expression worried. "Yesterday it was Tivrae, today it was Nizana " she whispered. "This was always something that was happening to other people but now..."

"It was probably because of all that boasting she did about being in that stupid gangbang. I've noticed a lot of girls who have mentioned being a part of it are gone off now," Laele theorized.

"Well, yeah. That's why Duskhaven started that sanctuary program last week. But it hasn't just been those women. People - even men - have been disappearing who couldn't have possibly been there. What if we're next?" Elerra said, clearly taking the situation more seriously than her companion.

Mizre was silent. Her sister not turning up yesterday had been worrying, but she had hoped that Tivrae had managed to swallow her pride and join the sanctuary program. But with no word of her having done so, and with Nizana having disappeared, she had to face the reality that her sister had probably not left of her own accord. "I wondered if someone was settling old grudges when my sister disappeared. She had made a lot of enemies. But I cannot think of anyone but the Duskhavens who could have had a grudge against Nizana. She was a loudmouth and a showoff, but she got along with everyone. And while my sister has vanished for a day or two without explanation before: Nizana never goes anywhere without everyone knowing."

"A grudge... do you think it originates from Duskhaven itself? What if all this - even the sanctuary program - is a ruse to get back at all those who wronged their Consort?" Elerra worried.

"You know Master Caleldir. Do you really think he would let that sort of thing happen if he could help it?" Laele asked with a small smile and a shake of her head.

"Oh, to be as trusting as you..." Elerra mused. "I guess that's your blessing and curse being a handmaiden not worried about the workings of Noble Drow. But I get your point. I think Caleldir really does have a sanctuary that really is protecting people. But I'm not convinced that Selene wouldn't work behind his back. Her mothers would have done so without a thought."

"Caleldir never seemed to hold a grudge against any of the women involved," Mizre considered. "Though he also kept them out of reach until last week. I hear that Zesinil and Elvraen Alaun'xyr and Iimlin Lirdcicafae threw themselves on his mercy, and that is what started the sanctuary program. But I heard that Selene was furious that she could not take revenge for how her Consort-to-be had been treated. So..." she let out a long breath, setting her lips together tightly. "I think that it is safe to say that someone is targeting the girls who were at That Event. But not just them. It seems that pretty young drow like ourselves are generally being targeted. Maybe whoever is doing the kidnappings does not know who was there, and so targets anyone who could have been? The males could be just running off. It would be like males to do that."

"I guess..." Elerra said, seeming unconvinced. "I think... I think that maybe we should try to find a way to take advantage of that sanctuary. I mean, it was your sister who was a part of it. Maybe that would be something close enough to trick him into letting us in?"

"That wouldn't be enough, you know," Laele observed. "Lady Ashyr said that Duskhaven would only permanently protect the women who have had offspring by Caleldir."

"Permanently?" Elerra asked. "I wasn't thinking permanently..."

"That is an excellent idea!" Mizre said with a grin. "I mean, what future do we have here? Our Houses are gone, Elerra. Asegi and Noquana have one member left each. Our names mean nothing. Laele, you still serve Elerra, but what future do you have serving a noble with no noble house? We have no lands and only one servant between the two of us. So, what better than to join House Duskhaven? Being the most minor members of the Ruling House is far better than scrounging for scraps for forever. And as members of House Duskhaven, we could have access to Caleldir as House Consort. All the girls who were there agreed that he was by far the best sex they ever had! We all already know how divinely handsome he is."

The three drow looked dreamy for a moment before Mizre continued. "But you are right: Laele. We were not there. Obviously none of us have gotten pregnant by Caleldir. So, we have one option: we will have to get ourselves pregnant by Caleldir, House Consort to House Duskhaven. But since he is the Consort, we would not normally be able to have sex with him. And, of course, with the way things are right now, just taking him like they did during That Event is out of the question. But if we can pretend that we had already had sex with him back in Dinoryn then we can seduce 'again', get pregnant off of him, and then even if it is found out that we were not there, Duskhaven will still have to take us because we got pregnant off of their consort!"

"What if he remembers that we were not there?" Laele asked. "We know that he has a near-perfect memory."

"He was drugged and sealed at the time, and there were a lot of women," Mizre replied. "No matter how near-perfect his memory is, there are gaps we can exploit. I can pretend to be my sister, Tivrae, since I look almost exactly like her. When naked we almost look like twins!" She pushed forward her notable chest with pride. "And we can just say that you two rode him backwards or at the same time as another drow so he did not see your faces. My sister told me that there were several drow later on who did not let him see their face at all." She had said that they had done so in order to torture him once some of the women realized that he was trying to connect with them as people, but Mizre decided not to elaborate on that detail.

"You have an excellent point," Elerra admitted. Gears were clearly turning hard in her head. "His familiar, Dahlia... everyone knows she's a succubus. If we spoke to her, I'm sure that she would know how we could seduce him and happily share with us. And then it's just a manner of somehow ensuring we all catch..." Her shoulders slumped. "We have no money for fertility potions. Back home I would have been able to scrape something together if I was willing to impoverish my family, but here?"