Drow's Dilemma Ep. 117: Memories

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah. Well. I'm guessing you wouldn't want a whole bunch of other drow to come over here too, right? 'Cause they'll come looking for me if I go missing..." the drowess said. She still looked amused and excited. Her muscles tensed as if ready to leap into action, though she stayed a safe distance from the duergar and had no weapons ready.

"She was bluffing, of course, but I had no way of knowing that," the High Lord interjected. "I later discovered that her house wasn't all that fond of her at that time."

While the High Lord said this, the Torernumir projection considered the drow's words. "That will not be necessary. You will return to your people."

"Oh, good. What state will that be, I wonder?" she asked. "Half comatose?" Her grin widened considerably. "Or disheveled and disoriented from a good fucking?" It was clear that she preferred the latter option.

"Those are your only two options, you figure?" said the younger Torernumir in baffled amusement. "What is your name, gel? Do I guess right that you are a Duskhaven?"

"Ha! Yes, yes you do! How'd you guess?"

"You have your grandmother's smile," Torernumir observed.

"Ah, I've heard that before. It was never a compliment, though."

"It wasn't a compliment this time, either," the duergar said flatly.

"But you would like to compliment me, right? You could start with my name: Ashyr. Great name, isn't it? It was after my grandmother. She was quite the powerful leader," Ashyr boasted with that same playful grin.

The younger Torernumir let out a put-upon sigh. "What makes you think I, a duergar, would want to compliment a drow who is currently getting in my way and hindering progress? Your grandmother was a scourge on my people. I should fry your brain, carry your body into the caverns east of here, and make it look like a flayer got to you."

"But that would take a lot of time and require quite a bit of setup. Alternatively, we could do something that we both like and then I can be on my way."

The duergar was clearly baffled and at a loss for words.

"I'm sure I don't have to tell you how bizarre it is for a noble drow to proposition a duergar." High Lord Torernumir explained while his younger self decided on a response. "Abyss, look at her! She legitimately appears interested fucking me. I am considered extraordinarily handsome among my people, but drow women's tastes do not favor stocky and masculine. As for me, I had considered rutting a drowess now and then. I always thought it a shame that they made terrible pleasure slaves; I could never get my hands on one. Something told me, however, that fucking Ashyr would be nothing like fucking a normal drow."

"I can clearly see that you want me," Ashyr observed as she began to sway closer to the duergar.

The Torernumir projection's eyes shot downward at his tented pants. He adjusted himself and scowled at the drow. "Are you stupid? I could just kill you."

"I like to call it... impulsive," Ashyr responded with a brilliant grin. "And we established that you don't really want to kill me."

Torernumir allowed her approach right until she bent forward and attempted to grab his erection. His muscular arm shot out and his hand closed over her wrist. Her muscles strained against what looked like a painful grip, but the shorter male was leagues stronger than she was. "I will stop you right there. I am in charge here. I am not like the males you are used to."

"You might be surprised. And anyway, I think you might find a partner with more fight in her appealing."

His expression suggested that Ashyr was not wrong. But his pride would not allow him to admit it. Instead, his free hand gripped at the shoulder of her leather tunic and tore it off as if it had been made with paper. Ashyr winced; the action had chaffed her shoulders. She bared her teeth in an excited, aggressive grin while she successfully twisted her arm out of his grasp. The drow made an attempt to use his weight against him to take him to the loamy cavern floor, but it became clear that she was unused to hand-to-hand combat with someone as sturdy as a duergar. He easily stepped to the side when he should have fallen on his stomach. She stepped back into a defensive pose to assess the situation, her pert, bared breasts heaving with excited breath.

"Wait a moment," Varynae interrupted. "Do we really need to go over the sexual interlude in detail?"

"I can skip it. It will speed up my story, but might leave out some details." The High Lord said with a half-shrug.

Varynae considered for a moment, looking down at her nude form. She cupped her breasts, squeezing them. "On second thought: I am trying on the shape and mindset of a Nymph now. I really should try to find some way to increase my libido if I am going to do this proper. So... continue! Spare no sexy detail!" She did her impression of an aroused nymph giggle. It came across as rather ominous.

Torernumir's mouth twisted in half disgust, half discomfort. This 'nymph' was one of the most well-formed women he had met, but he knew too much about her to be at all interested. He shook his head and focused back on the projected images, which had been frozen during the brief interruption.

"As I said, I am not like the males you are used to," Past Torernumir said with a hint of smugness.

"No," Ashyr replied as if it was the most wonderful revelation.

She darted back in towards him, much to his alarm; he saw a flash of a small blade in her hands. His tattoos flared and she was flung back into a spongy mushroom cap. Then, Torernumir's trousers fell to the ground. His cock bounced proudly upward, thick and aching for release. It looked long on his thick, stout frame, though he was only slightly thicker and had the average length of a typical humanoid male.

"Nice," Ashyr complimented as she pried herself out of the fungus she had been implanted in.

Now they were even; she was missing a shirt and he was missing his pants, both articles of clothing ruined by the other. They each waited on opposite sides of the ring of giant mushrooms they found themselves in, both excited, both wary.

Ashyr made the first move. She dashed forward, free breasts bouncing appealingly. The drow tried again to tackle the duergar, this time attempting to adjust for size and weight. She did bring him down, but only because he let her. Torernumir rolled with the momentum and landed firmly on top of her. A knife of his own flashed forward to rip the ties of her trousers. Then it was a mere matter of using his psionics to yank down her pants.

She laughed aloud. "You're good. Maybe we should spar together more often."

"And let you get better at taking down myself and any other of my clan? Not happening," Torernumir grunted.

Ashyr squirmed under the much more solidly built man, but found that she couldn't do much while he was sitting on her. She tried to lift her arms to push him off, but an invisible force slammed her hands back down.

"Oh, come on. At least take your tunic off too!" she complained light-heartedly.

The duergar's eyes narrowed.

"It's not a trap! All my weapons are over there. I admit defeat. I just want to admire your tattoos," the drow said sincerely.

Torernumir considered this. In the end, his pride won. He unfastened his tunic and tossed it to the side, revealing extremely muscular grey skin decorated with clan tattoos.

"So... that is what you look like without a shirt. Or looked like," Varynae observed. "I've certainly seen worse. Very tasty!" The way she licked her lips was more carnivorous than sensual. "Though, if I am to be a proper nymph, I probably should not appreciate your build too much. Anyway! Got any more tattoos since then? I assume so, given your fancy title."

High Lord Torernumir narrowed his eyes at her. He recalled the half-orc's claim that dragons ate her kind. That was ridiculous; she was dirty and smelled awful. Dwarves were more commonly on the menu. Duergar, too. Torernumir trusted that, for now, he was too valuable and too much of a bother to eat at that time. Not that he had much choice. He decided to treat Varynae's questions and comments as rhetorical and continued the projection.

Ashyr whistled at him appreciatively. She gestured to his chest. "All that must have taken a lot of work to get. It's magnificent."

"Yes," Past Torernumir confirmed. If he was trying to hide his pride, he wasn't doing a very good job of it.

"Now, are you going to fuck me, or would you rather put on a muscle show?" she asked with a playful smirk.

In response, he pressed his knee between her legs to force her to spread them apart. Ashyr cooperated willinging, even going so far as to wrap her legs around his sturdy hips and pull his groin closer to his. In doing so, she revealed her dripping wet pussy, swollen with arousal and aching to be penetrated just as much as his cock ached to penetrate.

So he did.

Ashyr groaned in pleasured pain at his forceful lack of courtesy. He didn't even try to work it in; he simply thrust himself forward and went straight into rutting her into the ground. The drow braced herself into the ground with her arms and steadied herself against him with her thighs. The way she moaned made it clear how much she was enjoying herself.

After that, it wasn't a very lengthy encounter. Both drow and duergar cast the occasional glance around their environment to make sure no one was watching them.

"I've seen sexier," Varynae glibly commented. "Not putting on much of a show, are you two?"

"This was not meant to be seen by anyone. I felt I was degrading myself by intending to let her go. And Ashyr's family would have been mortified. They were, in fact, when they found out about our... habits... a few years later."

Back to the projection, Ashyr finally arched her back in orgasm, gripping hard with her thighs. That was what Torernumir was waiting for; he shot his load into her with a soft grunt. While they orgasmed simultaneously, their eyes took on an identical glow.

"Psionic sex," Varynae observed. "Was that on purpose, or a side effect?"

"It was very much on purpose," High Lord Torernumir responded. "That was part of the reason I agreed to all this. I was not as powerful a psionic then; I had to use the mind link to go into her mind and alter her memories enough to make her think she found me somewhere else."

"Cunning indeed, High Lord," Varynae giggled. "That was most helpful. I think you have earned your directions. Shall I tell them to you, or do you want them beamed right into your mind?"

Torernumir wanted nothing to do with a green dragon touching his mind like that. "Just tell them to me. In directions I can actually understand and follow correctly."

Almost to his surprise, he found the cavern without trouble after the 'nymph' gave him her instructions. He expected more trickery. Or, perhaps, to be eaten. Now all he had to do was follow the carvings on the walls that the drow thought were clever and hidden. His time spent imprisoned near Ashyr taught him invaluable information about drow navigation. That might come in handy once he made it back to his clan. According to his brief reports, it seemed as if the drow were preparing for something...

12