Drow's Dilemma Ep. 118: Petition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The other two dark elves looked on in envy.

Caleldir's resolve faltered a bit with that moan. He steadied himself. "We have enough children on the way already. We do not need three more just yet. I did not petition for these three to be accepted because of that."

Still shivering against Dahlia's touch, Mizrae's eyes lit up, and she smiled. "You accepted us because we were changed into Nymph-Touched Drow by Amethelia, right?"

Narrowing his eyes at her, Caleldir nodded. "That is correct. Your improvements from that bargain made you invaluable. Great beauty, improved senses, and inability to deceive."

"Those were side effects. The main deal was to guarantee pregnancy!" Laele realized where Mizrae was going with her questions, and interjected. "Don't you need more Nymph-Touched daughters?"

Caleldir let out a long breath. Oh. Of course. "Althaia, you got me!" he murmured. A normal dark elf, let alone a human, would have been unable to hear his muttering, but the women present had senses so keen that they could read his lips with their backs turned. "You made Nymph-Touched Dark Elves so their daughters with me would be drow-colored Nymphs."

'Caius' the Half-Nymph looked up. "Very well. You four win." He tried to sound grouchy and put-upon instead of excited. "No wonder Ashyr made you a Breeding Handmaiden, Laele. I bet Althaia already petitioned her before I did."

The dark elves didn't seem to know how to respond to Caleldir's observation. Not that they were at all focused on it. He had said the magic words: you four win. Mizrae shuddered and looked like she was about to rush over to Caleldir. Something made her hesitate for long enough for Elerra, pushed forward by Laele, to stumble forward towards Caleldir. With her new body, even a stumble looked elegant. The momentum gave her the resolve to continue forward with her handmaiden in tow. They eagerly rounded the desk, slipping out of their scant clothing as they did so.

Suddenly confronted by naked nymph-touched dark elves, Caleldir's eyes went wide and his breathing rapidly increased. "Ah, fu-fudge it," he muttered, and his clothes vanished. "Perhaps we should take this to a bed?"

Dahlia smirked. With casual ease, she moved Caleldir's desk to one side of the room. Then she conjured a large, thin mat that rolled across nearly the entire space of the study. Then she tossed up a dozen or so bead-like objects above her head as if they were confetti. When they hit the ground, they were various pillows in a variety of shapes.

"That is a nice trick," Caleldir observed, trying to tamp down on a level of arousal he was unaccustomed to feeling by focusing on what his familiar was doing.

The Dark Elves, on the other hand, didn't waste any time in admiring Dahlia's bedroom set, impressive though it was. Lust was giving them tunnel vision, and Caleldir was the only one they saw. Laele and Elerra pulled the newly naked Caleldir on his side onto the mat. It molded and cradled their flesh far more than it should have, given its thickness. Again, they didn't notice. All they wanted to do was embrace Caleldir and press as much skin against their own as they could manage. The two active Dark Elves sandwiched him in, kissing him all along his neck while their hands touched every part of him that they could reach.

Pulled down between them, Caleldir tensed for only a moment before relaxing into their embrace. He put one arm around each of the two and laid back as Laele guided Elerra's hand to his dick. Nymph-Touched Dark Elves were softer than drow, apparently. Felt like nymphs.

That was when Mizrae finally gathered the resolve to approach. She knelt at Caleldir's feet, then carefully crawled her way upward, straddling him without properly touching him, as if she was mildly afraid to. "Master Librarian? Would- would you mind if I pretend to ravish you?" she managed to ask, though she looked considerably embarrassed by her spoken desire. The number of times she had touched herself to her sister's description of that fateful day...

Caleldir looked up at Mizrae, a smile forming on his face. He chuckled. "So... so that is it, then." He leaned up so that his mouth was just brushing up at her elegantly pointed ear and whispered. "Mizrae, I am going to be honest with you. I have a rape fetish. Many of my partners and I frequently indulge in what is called 'Consensual Nonconsent'. So... so if you want to join them, that works out. Go ahead! Pretend it is 'the Event'. And turn me on even more."

Mizrae couldn't contain the lusty moan that escaped her lips. His arms were already 'pinned' by her companions. She gave a meaningful look to Laele and Elerra. They both looked amused even while they rolled their eyes. Then their legs twined around Caleldir's and held them firmly in place. He pulled against the dark elves, though not very much. Just enough to look like he was resisting.

"Then I have you right where I want you!" Mizrae announced with a little more confidence. She tried to sound like the menacing drow she once was but only managed to sound very, very aroused. Caleldir obviously found this amusing, but he quickly stifled his smile for an affectation of defiance.

"Here. Let me prepare him for you," said the succubus, who was of course happy to facilitate in any way she could. She came up behind Mizrae and grasped Caleldir's cock. Her tongue began to swirl around his member, making love to him with her mouth. She knew that drow - and likely former drow - found that sort of thing beneath them. But she could easily get off by just giving her master oral.

Caleldir bit down on his lip, groaning. "Not fair, Dahlia!" he moaned. "You should help me, not my assailants!"

"Oops," Dahlia said completely unapologetically. "Here. I'll try to distract one of your captors," she announced helpfully. With that, she fell to her side behind Elerra. Her hands grasped at the dark woman's breasts while her tail sprouted and began to fondle the delicate folds betwixt her legs. This did cause Elerra to loosen her grip for a second, but she strengthened her resolve enough to cling fast to Caleldir once more.

Meanwhile, Mizrae took advantage of Dahlia's 'temporary' 'helpfulness' and pressed herself back onto Caleldir's cock. Her greedy core swallowed his member to the base. Oh... Mizrae remembered suddenly how awakening to what Caleldir had called 'Nylameian Senses' had made just feeling the sun and wind on her skin feel as good as sex had before. Well, this was incomparable. She had no idea why she would ever want to do anything else besides this. Combined with the fantasy that she was finally able to ravish Caleldir just like her older sister had done made the experience overwhelming. Unable to contain herself, she began to bounce on him wildly. She gasped and groaned in desperate ecstasy while her near perfect body arched and pumped. Since his arms were being held down by Elerra and Laele (an image too hot for her to want to change it), she had to be satisfied with groping herself while she did so.

Caleldir could not tear his eyes away from Mizrae as she rode him. The Lust spell that had been put on him was too strong. He gasped as he felt his orgasm coming on far, far too quickly. He came with a shuddering groan through his whole body before he could even ask her to slow down.

Feeling his release inside her and fertilize her magically-primed womb gave Mizrae an orgasm powerful enough that her former self would have passed out. Her new body thrived on it; she only felt more energized. Still, the release helped take the needy edge off of her arousal. She was no less turned on, but at least she could think straight.

So, it was time to start indulging in her kink a bit more properly. 'Consensual Nonconsent', Caleldir called it. Eyes shining, face flushed, hips slowly grinding against the man underneath her to keep his cock churning inside her, she leaned down to brush her lips against his cheek. "Do you mind struggling a bit more?" she asked in embarrassed excitement. "Maybe threaten me or plead with me to stop?"

The expression on Caleldir's face was amused affection. That was a strangely adorable request. "If that is what you want," he said, trying to keep the chuckle out of his tone. "Your companions will want a turn, though."

Mizrae glanced at Laele, who was grinning only a few inches away. "Uh... of course," she sighed. "But after they have their turn, I want to get a proper pretend rape."

Caleldir had to keep himself from outright laughing. The mental effects from their faerie bargain combined with a very drow fetish produced amusing results... Also, he was drunk off of lust magic.

Looking very regretful, Mizrae pulled off of Caleldir, and Laele and Elerra let go of his arms and legs. Caleldir sat up for only a moment before Laele pulled Elerra into his lap. The former noblewoman groaned and hugged him very tightly. She sought his lips hungrily while his hands roamed over her body.

Mizrae decided that Caleldir was looking entirely too free right about now, got behind Caleldir, and motioned to Laele to push him down. Laele giggled, seeing what her mistress's friend had in mind. The handmaiden pushed the kissing couple horizontal, with Caleldir's neck ending up right on Mizrae's hot womanhood. The leader of the trio hooked her legs around his arms and ground her pussy into the back of his neck. Elerra did not break her kiss once this whole process. As she was much shorter than Caleldir, this left his cock quite out in the air.

Laele, licking her lips, swiftly took hold of his dick and with her back to her mistress inserted it into herself with a groan, proceeding to ride him with the same desperate need that Mizrae had shown a few minutes earlier. Though instead of slamming up and down, she preferred to grind. Mostly because it rubbed her ass against Elerra's.

And so it went, with Mizrae grinding her pussy against the back of Caleldir's neck, Laele doing a lapdance on his cock, and Elerra getting drunk on kisses. As the hair-trigger of Caleldir's orgasm had been taken away by Mizrae's wild ride, Laele orgasmed before he did. Twice. Noisily. When Caleldir did cum, that triggered her third. Pulling off of him with a happy, glazed look in her pink-red eyes, she turned around.

"Still kissing?" she said in amusement. "Elerra!! You're always like this!" She took hold of her mistress's hips and pulled her back. When Elerra's lips were pulled from Caleldir's she protested, but her complaints were cut short by Laele lining up Caleldir's cock with her pussy and pushing her down, impaling her to the root immediately.

Elerra sat up abruptly, her purple-tinged scarlet eyes rolling back in her head as she shivered. "Fuck," she moaned. "I may pass out..."

"Don't just sit there!" Mizrae laughed. She put her hand over Caleldir's mouth to cut off whatever comment he was about to make. "Ravish that unwilling cock!"

"He is not unwilling!" Elerra complained. "He agreed to this! He is House Consort to our House and everything!"

Laele broke out in laughter at this. Caleldir, restrained and muffled by Mizrae, just shook his head. The handmaiden, still giggling a bit, sat up on Caleldir's thighs, put her arms around her mistress, and put her lips up to her ears.

Of course, whispering would work better if everyone in the room was not gifted with various levels of supernatural hearing. "Elerra! Mizrae is trying to play out her gangrape fantasy. You should help her." The servant's fingers went to her mistress's nipples, pinching them. "If you do not rape Caleldir like you mean it, you are being a naughty girl and I will have to punish you later. Remember your training! You know how to rape a male." As she spoke, Laele used her hips to guide Elerra's, starting the strangely timid noblewoman's ride.

Elerra whimpered with arousal. "Ah... ah... yes. I can take a male's see by force... of course..." She took a deep breath as Mizrae pulled her hand off of Caleldir's mouth.

"Should I protest you too?" Caleldir asked Elerra, looking as serious as he could. "Struggle a bit more? Maybe threaten you or plead with you to stop?"

Elerra blushed. It was visible on her expression if not on her dark face. "I... ah... yes?" Laele twisted her nipple, and she squealed and started to move faster. "Yes! Yes! Protest me! My friends and I have caught you and are wringing every last bit of your seed out of you with our fertile wombs! Struggle feebly against our superior Drow might, pathetic Light Elf! We know how humiliating it is for one of you stuck-up surface men to get utterly dominated by obsidian skinned beauties taking your unspoiled rods and defiling it with our unholy holes! Oh! OH!" As she babbled, she got faster and faster, and ended up noisily orgasming.

Dahlia, who had since pulled away from the quartet, laughed in bright, bubbly amusement. She clearly loved seeing the dark elf give in to her dirty desires.

Mizrae was stunned, but Elerra seemed to be in her own little world as she continued on in a similar vein for quite some time. She even spun around and began slamming her ass down on him, mocking him about his pale cock being swallowed by her wet underdark. And so it went until Caleldir orgasmed. When Elerra felt the first spurt of seed, she slammed down her ass and ground it into him. "Give me a daughter, surfacer!" she moaned. "I will keep you and make you knock me and my sisters up over and over! Then I will train your daughters to rape surfacers just like me when they get older! If you ever try to escape your sexual slavery, I will send them to recapture you and you will get ravished by your own daughters!"

Caleldir had not managed to get a word in edgewise the entire time. With Elerra's back to him, he looked up at Mizrae questioningly. The noblewoman shook her head, then cleared her throat. "Ah... so... that is your fetish, Elerra? I did not expect that."

"She is ashamed of it," Laele explained. "It was quite an elaborate scenario she cooked up. Light Elf fetish, breeding fetish, rape and rape reversal fetish, incest fetish... it was quite the story. Now that she has a man who looks like her personal fuck fantasy 'hero'..."

Elerra pulled off Caleldir and went back to blushing as furiously as a woman with obsidian skin could. "Laele! You... you were never supposed to tell anyone about Alano!"

"I did not give away his name!" Laele said, slipping onto Caleldir's dick the moment it was vacated.

Mizrae temporarily disentangled herself from Caleldir, who sat up and put his arms around Laele. Missing the feel of his body, though, she quickly embraced him. And groped Laele in the process.

"Alano?" Caleldir asked. "'Man who plants'? You clearly picked that name knowing its meaning, considering the breeding plot. This was quite a detailed and well-researched story, Elerra." He considered, then shrugged. "Well, I do not mind playing Alano. Though tone down the incest parts, please."

"The incest bits were her favorite, though," Laele whispered to Caleldir conspiratorially. "She had this whole storyline where she captured Alano's sister, Carmawen, and makes them have sex with each other. I am pretty sure that she developed that fetish because she did not know who her father was until after she-"

Face burning, Elerra clapped her hand over Laele's mouth.

Mizrae coughed. "Elerra had three orgasms on Caleldir's dick, and Laele is working on her fourth right now. It is my turn again. And this time, I want you to properly struggle and protest, Caleldir! Can you at least pretend to not be willing?"

Caleldir laughed. "You three have not even been letting me protest! This experience has been more Nymph than drow, really." Mizrae scowled. Or at least tried to. "Anyway, we have a few decades. You will get your gangbang fantasy coming true at some point."

With a sniff, Mizrae replaced Laele on top of Caleldir.

And so it went on for several hours.

"Alright, alright, you four," Dahlia finally said. She stood up from her corner, where she had been working on some paperwork. She had interjected herself several times during the wild fuckfest the dark elves and Caleldir were having. While she didn't exactly get bored in the middle of it, she did realize that there were other things that she wanted to get done. She also couldn't bring herself to retire to the other room where she usually worked, so she gathered some paperwork and a clipboard. She kept an amused eye on things while scribbling away at her work.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but we actually have work to do. Stop fucking and get on with your days! Aren't I supposed to show you to your new rooms?" Dahlia asked, one hand on her hip and an amused quirk to her lips.

The three dark elves pulled away from Caleldir reluctantly. A succubus lecturing them on needing to do things other than have sex was not something any of them had ever expected to happen.

Cleaning themselves off, the trio reluctantly put their clothing back on. At least it was not much clothing. For his part, Caleldir sat back at his desk, blushing visibly. Dahlia telling him it was time to stop having sex... It stung.

Cleaned and dressed, Mizrae let out a long breath and gave Dahlia a smile. "We are ready to be shown to our new rooms, now!"

"Now?" Dahlia chuckled. "Now I get a proper turn. Then I will show you to your rooms." With that, she settled into Caleldir's lap and quickly rode another orgasm out of him as only a succubus could. Unlike with the trio, Caleldir tried to continue his work despite the succubus on his lap, though he was not all that productive until she finished. Then, finally, Dahlia led the new Duskhavens out of the room, only popping on her clothing after she shut the door behind her.

When the group was well away from Caleldir's office, Mizrae was surprised to see Althaia appear, dressed in her usual simple dress. Mizrae shuddered. That garment looked very uncomfortable to her now, knowing what 'Nylameian' senses were like.

"Mistress Dahlia," Althaia said with a polite smile. "I can take these three from here, if you do not mind. I have things I wish to tell them."

"Althaia Duskhaven! I will gladly hand them over to your care. My working period has been much delayed. We're going to have to write like mad if we want to make it in time for dinner," Dahlia said cheerfully.

Althaia seemed to thaw just a bit at that. "Yes... a lot of writing. I envy you, Dahlia. I wish that I could work on building our new society with Caleldir, instead of..." she sighed. "Anyway, tell Caleldir I... actually, please do not. Just don't mention me to him."

"I will not, if you really don't want him to know that you were waiting around to meet your new nymph elves," Dahlia shrugged, then feigned at hiding an amused smile.

"It is not that," Althaia replied. "It is more that, with the way things are right now, I feel very awkward seeing him. But I also feel awkward coming this far without seeing him." She shook her head. "But none of that concerns you yet, Mistress Dahlia. If Aelsuna gets her way, then it may concern you, though. Farewell, Mistress."

"Oh, I know. We all have our plots," Dahlia said brightly. Then she turned heel and left.

Alone with the three nymph-touched, Althaia gave them a brilliant smile. "Well! I see that you three managed to get pregnant."

"You told Caleldir about our plans!" Mizrae said with annoyance. "Our trickery was all for nothing!"

"Your trickery was worthless," Althaia waved them away. "It was far better for it to be revealed from the beginning. As Amethelia said: you got what you thought you wanted, but more than that you got what you actually wanted. And more. You three are the first of seven chosen Mothers. Ellistraea made a bargain with my Divine Patrons, Aelsuna most of all. She wanted to have Dark Elf Nymphs to supplement her reborn Dark Elven race. When you came to our camp, Ellistraea chose you to birth those Nymphs. Your daughters will be the first of the Dark Nymphs."