Drow's Dilemma Ep. 119: Growing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, Sidhriia, goo-good to see you." Caleldir seemed rather hesitating in word and thought. "Hadlyn says that it is, so..." He shrugged helplessly, a strange gesture for one horizontal. "Maybe you can ask Ellistraea if it is?"

-I do not have a direct line of communication with our goddess all the time, Caleldir- Sidhriia communicated with slight amusement. -But if High Priestess Hadlyn said it was alright, I won't doubt her- She shot a questioning look towards the Priestess.

"It is how things were done before. Though, normally, I wouldn't have had to ask for permission. In this case, I made sure everyone involved did not oppose this (not strongly, at least)." Hadlyn explained. "But if you are having strong feelings against-"

-No, nothing.- Riia interrupted. She licked her lips and took in the scene more fully. She hadn't coupled with any male since before her sister's child was born. Both she and Caleldir were occupied with other thoughts and the father of her unborn child was the only male (in this country) she felt comfortable enough around. Seeing him as he was now was giving her Ideas. The young woman approached the pair, but hesitated, wondering if and where she should insert herself.

"Well, I guess if she was super angry she could intervene," Caleldir murmured, referring of course to Ellistraea. Gods and Goddesses did normally pay close attention to what their highest clergy were doing, especially active deities with a comparatively small group of followers, most of whom were currently gathering in one location.

With that in mind, Caleldir observed Riia approaching. He started a bit. Riia was probably very horny right now since, unlike the other female Duskhavens, she was not in the habit of sleeping with him and did not seem to have any other men. "Hadlyn did invite you to participate, and she has more pressing engagements than me," Caleldir said slowly. "In fact, part of my duties are having sex with you, so I would not be shirking them if you were to claim my time for a while."

"Ha! Don't think I'm giving up my seat yet!" Hadlyn laughed. She rolled her hips a couple of times - she had stopped when Riia entered the room, though she hadn't dismounted - to feel him moving inside her again.

A gasp and a squeeze from Caleldir. "I suppose that this could be considered a nice seat," he responded

"In case you were wondering, you can't get me pregnant. Women of the faith aren't allowed to breed until we've served our time. We have both magical and alchemical birth control," Hadlyn explained, remembering how distressed Caleldir sounded when he mentioned how many offspring he would have.

-They made an exception for me- Riia added distractedly. She was more focused on how she was going to join the threesome. That sort of thing was not something she had a lot of experience in. Not compared to her older female relatives, who had over a century on her.

"Though she functions more as a consultant. I don't have authority over her, and neither do the laws specific to the temple." Hadlyn was better able to focus on explanations while sexual things were happening.

"Makes sense," he mused. When Hadlyn was not moving, he could talk and concentrate just fine. "It is a bit of relief, actually, I have far more children on the way than I can properly handle. Maybe ten times the number I would have liked to have at once.

Sidhriia finally decided. She joined Hadlyn straddling Caleldir's torso in front of the High Priestess. The Priestess then got herself and Caleldir to shift downwards to give the pale drow room to offer her sex to Caleldir's mouth (and/or fingers) while their own mouths pressed together. They couldn't keep kissing for long, however, as Hadlyn resumed bouncing up and down on Caleldir's cock. Instead, they amused themselves with caressing, groping hands.

He did not say much more after that. After all, the two women were very distracting. Sidhriia was always rather distracting, though, since she looked exactly like a Light Elf version of Selene. Hmm... when Selene recovered a bit more, maybe he could angle for a threesome between him, Selene, and her sister.

Caleldir mentally slapped himself. That was too perverse. But licking Sidhriia's pale pussy was not exactly much of a distraction from dirty thoughts, nor was Hadlyn's lovely ride on his cock.

Riia proved to share her sister's sensitivity to pleasure. That, or she had starved herself sexually for so long that her body was overeager. Likely, it was a combination of the two. The result was that she found herself clinging to High Priestess Hadlyn twice before either of the other participants had a chance to do so once. After the second orgasm, she pulled herself away from Caleldir's mouth and shifted behind the other woman to both give Caleldir a better view and to roam her hands across the priestess's flesh and drive her faster into pleasure.

Hadlyn appreciated the increased attention to her body enough to be overcome with orgasm. The High Priestess rode him harder than ever after she regained control over her body. Of course she wanted him to cum inside her. That was the most logical place, after all, and she told the truth when she said that she used both magical and alchemical means of birth control. She sat down on Caleldir fully, basking in the primally satisfying sensation of his cock pumping into her core.

Both women sat and panted for a while. There was not much else to do when one wanted to enjoy the afterglow. But, finally, Sidhriia's lustful body demanded more than just oral. -If you're finished, can I have a turn?- came to projected thought directed at Hadlyn but perceptible to Caleldir as well. Lust was telegraphed with the thought, which seemed to make the priestess shiver with delight.

A reply was made, though only the pale drow could understand it. The answer was made clear, though, when Hadlyn dismounted Caleldir. "Well, that was fun." She said with happy sincerity. "I have a couple more things to attend to, but you two can use this room for as long as you need."

Riia watched Hadlyn leave with an expression that would have been passive if her cheeks hadn't been so flushed. When the door was shut firmly behind the High Priestess, she turned her attention back to Caleldir.

Caleldir sat up. "Well, Sidhriia, I suppose we are alone now." He pulled her to him and onto his lap. He gave her a tender kiss. "You know, if you ever need me, you have only to find or send for me. Or visit sometimes. We do miss you at the house."

She accepted his attention with pleasure, kissing and embracing him in turn. All that flesh rubbing together, though...

Her hand went to his member - still slick with various lubricants from his recent activities - and gently fondled him. -I am very busy here- She thought to him, foregoing hand motions in favor of groping him. -I often do not think to come and visit- Her expression turned apologetic. Don't worry about me here; I am content for now. I just get a bit horny sometimes. It is something I don't think about... until I see someone who I feel comfortable having sex with.- She grinned, and for a moment she resembled Ashyr.

Once she felt he'd recovered well enough from cumming inside Hadlyn, Riia eagerly pressed her own body down onto him, engulfing him smoothly. It seemed to bring her ecstasy, even if her expression was not quite focused on him.