Drow's Dilemma Ep. 125: Archmage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It seems the diminutive archmage needs some comforting right about now," Dahlia said in a low tone, stepping forward. "I suppose I can stand in for Plan C; it doesn't have to be Caleldir if she's horny enough." She waggled her eyebrows and held out her hand (out of view of Fedwyn) for the seed to be placed.

"If... you think you can manage it..." Ashyr said slowly.

Dahlia scoffed. "I'm a succubus," she stated as she gripped the seed and hid it somewhere on her naked body. "This will all be over in less than ten minutes, you'll see."

-That might work.- Caleldir telepathically said to Dahlia. -To a certain extent. Mistress Fedwyn always got along well with succubi, though she did not seem to be in the habit of sleeping with them. Be careful, though.-

With that, Dahlia alighted with her demonic wings outstretched. Those disappeared as she landed gingerly atop the geneforge where the small woman wept. "You have been alone and hopeless here for a very long time," Dahlia observed gently. She knelt in front of Birchborn and placed a gentle hand on the other woman's thigh. "Perhaps I can show you a bit of pleasure that you complained you were without; it will give you a chance to think about what you really want."

Fedwyn looked up from her tears to see Dahlia. "Keep your hands to yourself, succubus," she said without any conviction. Or any move to push Dahlia's hand away. "You would not happen to be a relative of Rubella's would you? It seems everyone I... I mean everyone Fedwyn knew back in the old days is hanging around now. Caleldir, Nirza, Faraia..."

"Rubella is not a relative, but I know she operates to the south and is doing quite well," the succubus responded, speaking in a gentle, soothing voice.

"Well, you should all go and hang out with her," Fedwyn complained without any real emotion. "She is probably all sane and normal. Unlike me. I still want to kill you all..." She sighed.

She leaned back and looked up at the sky. "But I do not need sex with a succubus." Closing her eyes, she dismissed the barrier to the stairs.

Dahlia smiled softly at the vulnerable-looking woman. At least Fedwyn didn't immediately throw her out or kill her. She didn't even try to push Dahlia away. In fact, the succubus could see that she was completely, absolutely vulnerable with her eyes closed and everything. How tired the poor archmage must have been to drop her guard so completely in front of a succubus she supposedly did not 'need' contact with!

Seeing her 'opening,' Dahlia gently leaned forward with the seed hidden in her hand. "Need and Want are two different things, darling," she said in that continued gentle tone. "Your body and mind Want this. I can tell; I'm a succubus." Then she tried to slip a finger along with the seed into Birchborn's sex, moving and pressing the rest of her body into the smaller woman in the process to try to hide the true motive of the action.

"That does feel good..." The diminutive woman shifted her hips a bit, letting her legs part just a little. Enough for Dahlia to push the seed right up her pussy. Apparently, Fedwyn had felt no need to wear anything as pedestrian as undergarments. Given the paucity of her robe, it had definitely been magic keeping everyone from getting eyefuls.

When Dahlia pushed the seed up into Birchborn, the Archmage shuddered, sat up straight, eyes wide, then screamed. Her body convulsed from its core, and her black hair and red eyes alike shifted to a verdant leafy green. She fell over, unconscious.