Drow's Dilemma Ep. 128: Setup

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The depth of his familiar's lust reminded Caleldir of something. Succubi could think very clearly while having sex with one person. There was a veritable orgy of naked rusalka pressing in on the two of them. Dahlia could very well be overwhelmed right now. [Dahlia! Are you okay?]

[I'm... okay. More than okay,] Dahlia told Caleldir with an accompanying moan. She was greatly enjoying herself. It was clear that Caleldir's fears were not unfounded; Dahlia did not have the willpower to overcome a situation like this.

And Rostimira knew this.

"We must overwhelm her, my sisters," The dark-haired leader told the rest of the rusalka. They responded quickly, replacing hair with hands that pleasured Dahlia, Caleldir, and each other. After all, they only needed to build sexual energy. They could do that without focusing on the succubus.

Now Caleldir was in an all-too-familiar position: on his back with a woman astride him. Not that he minded having sex with Dahlia (because of course not), but he was not happy that it was here, in front of Aida.

At least he had stopped the Rusalka. It was as hilarious as it was pleasurable when the Rusalka tried to pry Dahlia off, only to have her slam down on top of him. And he was at least somewhat happy that Dahlia seemed to be buoying herself, even if she was enjoying herself FAR too much.

Closing his eyes, he attempted to pull the energy from her to port them out of the middle of the rusalka orgy, but his concentration was tenuous at best, nowhere near enough to make up for Dahlia's own lack of concentration. He forced himself to concentrate, trying to cast the spell. He almost succeeded but was unable to punch through all of the rusalka's spell resistance at once. He sighed as Dahlia continued to roll her hips against him. Yep. They were stuck. The rusalka had won, or would inevitably win.

Not that he was going to just surrender. He was curious as to how the rusalka would eventually separate the two of them.

He found out soon. One of the rusalka came to a conclusion similar to what Risa had and began licking and sucking at the junction of his and Dahlia's sexes. Joined by her sisters, the rusalka were soon able to lubricate the two of them so much that Dahlia and he could not help but separate. But not before he was forced to orgasm inside his familiar. But after Dahlia was forced to shuddering orgasm, the rusalka popped her off of him, and his still-heavy, still twitching cock bobbed free.

It was an extremely lucky thing for Dahlia that she didn't have her heart set on winning this competition they had. Otherwise, she would have been very frustrated at that moment. As it was, she felt rather blissful being carried away by red and white hair and the rusalka attached to said hair. She seemed to remember that these were the ones that ranked low on the hierarchy, which made sense. They were likely the last of the fae who would be allowed at the 'prize' that was Caleldir.

As his shining, still-wet cock bobbed free, Rostimira wasted no time in sliding into place and slamming herself down onto it. "Ha!" she said jubilantly. In the end, the succubus had only made it easier for the rusalka to engulf him; he was well lubricated and primed by her aura of sexual stamina. Not that he really needed help with the latter. "Even with your familiar, you are no match for Rusalka," she taunted. "Now: Be overwhelmed!"

Out of Dahlia and into Rostimira faster than he could even properly process the change. But Rostimira did feel a bit different than Dahlia did. For one thing, she was rougher. It was a good thing that Caleldir was durable, but the swarming rusalka seemed very intent on causing him discomfort. And he was a bit salty with his familiar, who had not quite thrown the competition, but here inside the leader of the rusalka he thoroughly suspected that the succubus would have done so if he had actually had a chance at getting away. Dahlia seemed much too pleased with this result, which was strictly better for her anyway.

That all said, sex with Rostimira still felt amazing.

The other rusalka chuckled in their sadistic way, pushing and pulling Caleldir however they liked with little regard for his comfort. Both of his hands were seized and pulled up to the wet, aroused junctions of two rusalka's legs. If he did not willingly pleasure them, they satisfied themself with grinding against him. Finally, a fourth pussy lowered over Caleldir's face to demand satisfaction or risk suffocation (had he not been part nymph with a decent lung capacity.)

Swarmed by the others as he was (not taking turns this time, sadly), Caleldir did not know which of the women were on his fingers and which one was on his face, but out of self-defense he at least attempted to start pleasuring them.

The rusalka on Caleldir continued to swarm him, each taking as much pleasure as they could wring out of whatever part of Caleldir they were using. At one point, the lowest tier rusalka might have switched in on their captive's hands, but it was difficult to tell under the circumstances. All seemed insatiable for quite a long time.

As experienced as he was with this sort of thing (to his chagrin) Caleldir was still only one man, and one man was completely insufficient in the face of four (six?) sex monsters. They seemed even more over-the-top in their desires than normal, which surprised him. What had been going on with them since he was last here?

Soon enough, Caleldir's only focus was on trying not to orgasm inside Rostimira, who was very enthusiastically getting herself off on his cock. He remembered how much Rostimira threatened him last time if he ever came inside her, and he did not want to know how unpleasant she could make his time here without technically violating their bargain.

Eventually, the mood of the room dialed down from swarming sex monsters to merely just a bunch of libidinous women.

That was when a panting Rostimira, who had heretofore not relinquished her 'throne' of Caleldir's cock, finally dismounted and shifted to the side. Caleldir sighed with relief; he was just about to plead with her to slow down or he could not possibly hold back any longer. But then Nemanja was immediately there to take her place. This time, however, the rest of the rusalka were shooed away to either take pleasure among themselves, watch, or go 'pester' the succubus (who seemed to be having a great time nearby).

Though he was already thoroughly caught, the dark blonde-haired fae saw fit to press him down into the floor by his wrists with her hands. Her hair, in the meantime, forced itself around his hips to drive his member hard into her pussy, filling the room with heavy, rhythmic slapping.

"It is good to have you as my puppet again," the second-in-command taunted in moaning pleasure. A slow, sharp-tooth grin spread across her face. "And good to show this new Aida how things are done." She glanced over to the person in question to see that the A.I. was watching a little more closely now; her tasks must have been nearing completion. Still, she stayed back and observed.

Caleldir groaned and looked over at the curious Aida. "Nemanja," he complained. "I am close. You have to slow and give me a break or I will cum inside you."

A wicked, sharp-toothed grin spread across Nemanja's face. "Oh, will you?" she asked with tilted head. "Oh, yes. There was a time when that was something that would get you into a lot of trouble." The blonde did slow to a deep, undulating pace. She seemed to savor the feel of engulfing him completely, then pulling until he was almost free of her, then slowly reengulfing him. "But will it get you in trouble now, I wonder?"

"Is he brave enough to find out?" Rostimira asked.

[That seems like something you should be clear about, as it is you who pays the price?] Aida said curiously. She still seemed to be mostly focused on her work, though.

"You spoil our fun, Aida," Nemanja accused with a pout that might have looked cute had it not been on the face of a sadistic rapist. (As far as Caleldir was concerned, it was actually kind of adorable. Thanks to Selene, he had a fetish for female rapists. Even sadistic ones.) Nemanja didn't seem too put-out about Aida's question. If anything, she looked amused.

Aida had a point. Caleldir would not be the one to get pregnant. But since Nemanja was about to leave for the North, Caleldir was also anxious to not impregnate her. It was only a low chance, but he did not like the idea of his daughters being raised among the rusalka. So, he grit his teeth and tried (futilely) to keep her hips from moving slowly up and down on him. Ugh. The way that she slid up and down on his entire length was nearly impossible to resist. "You are not giving me a choice," he gasped. His control was good, but not perfect. His hands clenched and he closed his eyes, willing himself not to cum. He would not be able to hold out much longer.

"When have we ever given you a choice?" Rostimira laughed. It was not a pleasant noise. Even so, it was something that sent chills through him, to his chagrin. This definitely was not healthy.

In fact, Caleldir's unwillingness seemed to spur Nemanja onward. Her motions became faster without ceasing the complete-in and almost-out nature of her gyrations. She moaned out her pleasure freely until her breath caught in her throat and her core spasmed against his cock.

Caleldir began to try to pull his hips down and stop Nemanja's faster and faster pace, but he could not. His face began to contort and his cock twitch unbearably. He gasped and bit his lip. Then she began to moan louder as her orgasm hit her. It was too much. Caleldir let out a groan as his cock began to erupt, sending reams upon pent-up reams of hot seed into her waiting womb.

"Ha! He can't resist us!" Nemanja exalted breathlessly when she felt that throbbing inside of her. Finally, she slowed to a stop, regarding the male beneath her. "He is so strange. We barely have to do anything to make him want to resist his pleasure."

Caleldir was slightly put-out by Nemanja's declaration. Not that he could complain about it. He could not resist the rusalka: not without trying to kill them. And he did resist his own pleasure rather easily. He was worried about the fact that he was risking getting Nemanja pregnant. At least she was not the most psychotic of the upper-rank Rusalka. That honor belonged to Katia.

"Who cares?" Katia said from her position not far off. She looked extremely hungry for her own turn.

"Some of us," Nemanja said primly as if she was separating herself, the refined woman from Katia, the barbarian.

Katia ignored the insult. "Are you going to let others have their turn or what?"

"You'll have to take him from me," Nemanja retorted with grinning confidence. She didn't pull herself off of Caleldir, but her hair did withdraw from him. Instead, it whipped up around her like so many coiled snakes, waiting to strike.

Meanwhile, Rostimira sat back with the air of someone who was about to enjoy an impromptu show.

Caleldir rubbed his wrists. "Perhaps you two could have your fight elsewhere?" He suggested.

The blonde and brunette looked at Caleldir as if he had said something very odd. Take the fight elsewhere? Why would they do that, when their prize was right there in front of them? Katia recovered from her confusion first, and thus caught Nemanja off guard. The blonde was tackled and yanked off of Caleldir in a fray that seemed to be a combination of both sexual and more traditional attacks.

Caleldir sat up, breathing heavily. He could not run away, but he could stretch a bit before someone tied him up with their hair again.

"Well, ladies, while Katia vies for second place (again)," Rostimira said with amusement. "Who would like to go next?"


12