Drow's Dilemma Ep. 132: Miasma

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you think we should give in, or rile her up so much that she forgets herself and initiates?" Selene asked with a wicked glint in her eye.

Ylene was adorable. As much as Caleldir really did like Dahlia, there were many times that he envied Selene her familiar. No one needed to suspect Ylene of plotting against them. Unlike Dahlia, who he was decently sure was conspiring with Rubella one room over in a diabolical plan to make him have sex with succubi and succubus constructs (or, god forbid, with humans and elves in order to sire cambions) in exchange for some succubus currency. In addition to her undoubted plan to turn him into an incubus: a sex slave to her Seduction.

The shy catgirl was not going to be doing any of that. But she was too shy. "Well, it would be good to teach her a bit more confidence," Caleldir said with a serious expression. "Not 'teasing' her: 'teaching' her. Show your familiar how to be a bit more like her beautiful, confident Mistress." He wrapped an arm around the hot-faced Catgirl. "You want to be more like Selene, right Ylene?"

Ylene blinked at Caleldir's strange question. "Why... why would I want to be like Mistress?" She asked, confused. "If Mistress wanted someone like her, then she would have not chosen me." She looked over to Selene with uncertainty.

Caleldir chuckled at Ylene's confusion. She had him there. Selene did choose a very shy woman as her familiar. And Ylene being a little bit shy and submissive was part of her charm.

"That is absolutely right. I didn't have to make you my familiar; we could have protected you, and I could have chosen another," Selene said comfortingly. "I don't want you to try to fundamentally change yourself. But sometimes it's amusing to dominate a man, and I want you to see if you like it."

Embarrassment overcame Ylene again. "I don't know if I can."

"Hey, I did not say anything about dominating me." He complained slightly about Selene's statement. "Just about being a bit less bashful and a bit more confident."

Ylene only responded to that by burying her head in Caleldir's chest again. Selene smirked. "I think she feels that 'a bit more confident' is out of her reach," Selene commented. She leaned to the side enough to stroke the catgirl down her smooth, gray back. Ylene arched her body for a moment in pleasure. "Which is why we have to goad her into it."

"Please Mistress," Ylene mumbled into Caleldir's chest. But there was something about her tone that suggested that she wasn't altogether displeased.

"Confidence does take time to build," Caleldir noted. "But I have faith that it is not beyond her."

At that point, he mostly just kept running his hands across Selene's body, half-ignoring her familiar, wondering what Selene would do to goad Ylene into being more confident.

Selene fondly ran her hand across Caleldir's cock a couple of times before getting off of him. She wanted nothing between Ylene and Caleldir for the moment, so she laid down on her familiar's other side, her front pressed to Ylene's back. "There, now you have an unimpeded view," Selene whispered into her familiar's ear. "Isn't he so tempting? Don't you want to do all sorts of things to him?"

Ylene swallowed. "Yes, mistress. What would you have me do?"

The drow stroked the catgirl. "Oh, I couldn't possibly know exactly what you want to do," Selene said. "You must decide." Her hand clasped Ylene's hand and moved it to Caleldir's erection. "I'm sure it has something to do with this, though."

The catfolk woman let out a shuddering breath. She was already practically trembling with Need from her (relatively) long period without access to a male.

Caleldir looked over to Selene and Ylene, searching Selene's expression. He wondered about doing as he had done the first time with the catgirl and taking the more dominant position (which he knew she enjoyed), but that would interrupt whatever lesson Selene was teaching her, so he shrugged and leaned back. He pursed his lips and signed to Selene when Ylene was not looking. -Do you want to tie me for this, or should I use my hands to be encouraging?-

He did do a few things to be encouraging: used a subtle Lust spell on Ylene, courtesy of his bond with Dahlia, and dropped the veil on his faerie aura.

-No ties this time- Selene responded, though the suggestion apparently amused her. What Caleldir did next, however, was perfect. The light of approval (and lust) shone in Selene's eyes. She could also sense the lust spell, as it echoed across the bond with her familiar.

Ylene moaned. Her gaze locked onto Caleldir's face, and her visage began to change into the expression of a predator. It was more akin to Ashyr's brand of aggression, not Selene's haughty gloating. They were definitely making progress, but Ylene wasn't quite at the stage of mauling Caleldir.

Since Ylene was now looking in a direction so as to see any signs he was making, Caleldir refrained from signing a response: only nodding in acknowledgment of Selene's decision.

Instead, he returned his attention to Ylene, noting the effect of the magic. Ah. A predatory expression. She was a cat, after all. Cats were consummate predators, and catgirls who had not been broken by regular mistreatment should have some of that still in them. Not so far as to actually try to eat people, of course, but in a sort of aggressive pursuit of desire.

Caleldir just had to bring her instincts to the forefront. To entice chase, one had to run.

"Ah, well, we tried," Caleldir said in fake disappointment. "Perhaps another time." He sat up and stretched, then began to stand.

Forgetting herself for a moment, Ylene made an indignant noise. He was getting away! She couldn't let him get away! Before she knew it, she had flipped over him much like Selene had, and straddled his lap. The catgirl blinked up at him after she realized what she had done.

Caleldir could barely stifle a chuckle at Ylene's indignation. And even more so when she had pushed him down and straddled him. "Hey!" He said in a tone of faked indignation. "I was just leaving!"

Ylene looked somewhat mortified at Caleldir's words. "I'm sorry," she said in a small voice. But she wasn't sorry enough to get off of him. She did have some inkling that he was teasing her, after all.

If her indignation almost made him chuckle, Ylene's apology almost made Caleldir burst out laughing. It was impossible to keep the mirth from his eyes. "No need for a predator to apologize to the prey." He noted. "Or maybe they do apologize, but hunt all the same."

'Predator.' She formed the word with her lips but did not give it a voice. That was what her kind had once been, after a fashion. They didn't hunt humanoids, generally, but in all other aspects, they resembled extraordinarily intelligent big cats. But she had come from a long line bred for mildness of temper. Did she even have the instincts her ancestors had?

Watching her lips (the upper ones), Caleldir read the word she formed upon it. A smile formed around the edge of his mouth, but he kept it mostly off his face. In the process of binding her to Selene and giving her the powers necessary to be a familiar (teleportation to Master, ability to walk through walls, extra agility, and toughness, etc.) he had restored her genome to a slightly less decayed version of itself, but the internal conditioning from her background was still overwhelming.

"You did well, Ylene," Selene praised her shy companion with an amused smirk.

This caused the familiar's face to darken with embarrassment again, but she did seem rather pleased with herself since her Mistress was pleased. Slightly emboldened, Ylene nuzzled into Caleldir's neck, an action that necessitated her lifting herself to her knees. This also rubbed her extremely aroused pussy across the head of Caleldir's cock.

He let out a sigh. He ran his hands up and down her back, and then across her head. Like petting a cat. Except the cat was a naked woman.

Caleldir's touch was audibly appreciated and helped calm the catgirl a little. She purred softly and returned the stroking affection. A motion that included her hips, which continued to undulate against Caleldir's manhood. So close to penetration, so close to being brave enough to do so. She could feel him shiver in arousal.

The cock between her legs - brushing against her sex - told her that perhaps there was still some of her predatory instincts there. She got herself into that situation all by herself despite her conditioning, after all. In a surge of boldness, for her noble ancestors' sake, she made her decision. Quickly, so she could not lose her resolve, she engulfed her 'prey.'

With a gasp, Caleldir realized that she had slid her pussy down his cock, and he was inside the catgirl of her own initiative. He smiled at her and ran his hands down her back another time as if to say 'good job'.

It was such a small step, but Ylene looked pleased with herself - mostly because she could feel the pleasure from her Mistress and could see the smile on Caleldir's face. That wasn't so difficult, actually. It wasn't over yet, though; her body was demanding that she do something other than just sit on Caleldir's cock. So, despite her fears that she might do something wrong, she began to slowly move up and down. This felt good enough that she began to forget herself and move faster and faster. Instincts took over, and she rode him as if she had no shyness, no reservations. She had captured her prey and could do whatever she wanted with him. For the present, that meant getting herself (and him) off as fast as possible.

Seeing Ylene finally forget her reservations and fears made the sex even sexier. Caleldir helped her in her frantic ride, though he was surprised with how voracious she had suddenly become.

The catgirl came before he did with a mewling gasp, but she seemed determined to get him off as well, so once she had orgasmed once he began moving against her a little faster until he released his seed inside her.

When they both were done, he pulled her into a tight hug for a few minutes before letting her go. "I knew you had it in you," he whispered to her. "Do not worry so much about others. You are a cat: you can afford to be a bit more selfish." He scratched behind her ears. "Also, you are impossibly adorable: use it!"

The catgirl didn't know what to think of Caleldir's advice and compliment. She looked over to Selene with a question in her eye, but her mistress only responded with an amused shake of her head. The women of the trio seemed to want to spend a few minutes just enjoying the closeness of their naked bodies.

"Alright, Ylene," Selene said with a lustful look. "It's my turn." They had a little more time before the baby was awake and the succubi were likely to collect Caleldir for the deal they were almost certainly making.

After a tender session, Selene decided to call for food. An extremely attractive, predictably naked Light-Elven maid (who proudly identified herself as Siofra's Head Maid: Qiara) brought tea and food to them. The light-elf flirted lightly (heavily) with the three, but stayed far more professional than any mortal woman voluntarily spending all her time in a succubus boudoir would be expected to and did not try to force herself on anyone. Though she did make the offer to bring in females or males or females (or females) to 'entertain' them if they wished, and specifically mentioned herself as possible entertainment.

Repeatedly.

Caleldir was not inclined to avail himself of this option, feeling rather awkward about the whole affair.

At first, Selene was satisfied enough that she ignored the servant as she would any other lesser person who was attending her. Selene was more or less used to the offers the light elf was giving her, though they were a little more forward than any servants she had back in the old Duskhaven Estate in the Underdark. But, after a while, she began to take notice of how awkward Caleldir felt about the servant's propositions. Which was Interesting."

It was a miracle of his psychology that he had, against all odds, not yet grown completely inured to such things.

Caleldir decided to distract the maid from her offers of 'service ' by asking Qiara about herself. He was very interested in better understanding the Seduction here. Qiara explained that she had been born to a merchant family of middling income, and had sought work with the reclusive Dame Siofra to support herself once she had hit puberty. She had quickly risen to her current position (Head Maid!) and declared her desire to stay as such for many centuries, and only transition to being a succubus when she was getting old. Until then she was happy doing things that a Mortal could and a succubus could not.

"One of which is pleasure guests without draining them," she said with a broad wink.

And she was gone again. Caleldir shuddered a bit, his cock already half-erect. "I dislike the no-clothing rule," he groused. "But it appears that my rune is still stifled. I think that Dahlia did that."

"Maybe we should order a few women to come in here after all," Selene stated casually. She slipped into Caleldir's lap to better see the reaction he was bound to have.

Ylene, in her corner with the waking Iondae, blinked in surprise for a moment. Didn't they already- then she shook her head with amusement. Her mistress was teasing Master Caleldir. Though Ylene had a feeling that, if Caleldir reacted amusingly enough, her mistress might be tempted to follow through with her threat.

Caleldir swallowed, and his cock stiffened fully. "That will not be at all necessary," He said stiffly. "I have the two of you here, and you have me and Ylene."

"There are some things about this nudity rule that I do not mind," Selene said smugly. She gave Caleldir's erection a pointed look. "It reveals how much your mouth says one thing, and your dick says another." Her elegant hand went to his turgid shaft to stroke it lightly. Then she leaned forward, her breasts pressed into his pale chest, her head upturned to brush her lips against his ear. "Just thinking about sending in one or two women on which to sate our sexual lusts makes your heart race, doesn't it? The nymph in you would want nothing more! Perhaps I should be indulgent for once and make that request you so desperately want but cannot utter."

Underneath Selene's touch and teasing words, Caleldir's posture melted a bit, but his dick only hardened.

"My sensible side does not want that," he protested. Though it was blatantly obvious that his insatiable nymphen sex drive did want that, he had almost always been hostile to his dick's deviant desires for the simple reason that following them would end very badly.

Ylene's tail began to twitch. This began as Selene teasing Caleldir, but now the arousal was leaking through their bond and into the catgirl. She set the infant down in her cot and stood. "Shall I make your wishes known, mistress?" She asked, uncertain.

The drow didn't seem to expect this. But now that Ylene asked, she was so very tempted to accept for some reason. Usually, she was far too possessive to allow for this sort of thing... It must have been the miasma of arousal this place was absolutely soaked in. Even suspecting this, Selene couldn't bring herself to care. "Yes, Ylene. Thank you. Bring back that head maid."

"Yes, mistress," the familiar said with a curtsy (which somehow looked natural even without clothes.)

"Selene, you are not being yourself," he murmured to her. "This is a succubus boudoir: since you have neither nymphen nor catgirl immunity to succubus lust-magic, it is clouding your mind." He adjusted her position on his lap to line up her pussy a bit more closely with his cock. "Having sex with me again should clear your head."

"I am well aware of the effects that this boudoir is having on me," Selene said primly. "You don't have to point it out to me as if I didn't know." Even as she said this, she engulfed the dick he so kindly gave her easier access to. She sighed with pleasure, an noise that Caleldir matched. "This does make me feel better, though."

"It makes me feel better too." He replied, rolling his hips against her. "See? We do not need to call others. I have far too many women in my life anyway. I am sure you agree."

But there was no sign of Ylene's return. No sign that the drow called off her plan. On the contrary; she was able to muster enough concentration to manifest those familiar vines of darkness. They seeped out of the soft bed and began to entangle Caleldir's limbs. She endeavored to distract him from that fact by riding him with slow, steady motions, gazing deeply into his eyes.

Selene's distraction proved very effective. Staring into her eyes, he did not notice his limbs being restricted.

"I agree completely: you have too many women in your life, and there is no need to bring others in right now," Selene told him as she leaned back slightly to brace herself on Caleldir's legs, making it easier for her to bounce up and down on him. But she only wanted to lull him into a false sense of security. Suddenly, the tendrils around his limbs tightened and forced him back onto the bed. "But I want to watch you squirm, and the women who come will not be a permanent part of your life." She told him with a gloating smile.

The door opened to admit Ylene, followed by pale-haired Qiara and two brunette human women. All naked and as smoothly gorgeous as any female who had soaked in the aura of a Boudoir for years. "It seems you have gotten started without us," Qiara said cheerfully. "Mistress Selene, Master Caleldir. This is Mairi and Davina. We are at your service."

"You," Selene ordered with the ease of one who had ordered people around her whole life. "The human to my left. Come here and touch him however you'd like. The other may touch me. Qiara. You may have the other seat of honor; his face." Meanwhile, Selene showed no indication that she was going to stop riding Caleldir's cock.

Caleldir did grow rather pale. He almost, almost said something to the effect of 'as long as you stay on my cock, I am fine with this,' but given Selene's mood, he felt that that was basically asking to be made to have sex with the newcomers. So he merely gritted his teeth.

The maids quickly complied with Selene's orders. Qiara slid smoothly onto Caleldir's face with a sigh, grinding her damp womanhood onto his mouth, facing Selene. "My pleasure, mistress." The two humans sat behind Selene and Qiara and began running their hands up and down the elves' bodies. The one by Qiara took Caleldir's hand and pressed it into her slit, while the one behind Selene focused on giving the dark-elf teasing kisses up and down her back.

The expressions Caleldir was giving her made all this worth it. Selene gave him a haughty grin, which continued on her features until everyone was situated. Then Selene let out a long sigh of pleasure; she couldn't help it. Normally, she would have been annoyed at best at the extra people that she didn't know well dividing Caleldir's attention. As it was, she probably would not have minded more women. Somewhere in the very back of her mind, she cursed this aura of arousal. And that was the only part of her annoyed by this whole thing. The rest was having a lot of fun.

So much fun, in fact, that her body was responding as quickly to pleasure as it usually did. Now that Caleldir was covered in women and therefore unable to move, she stopped concentrating on the spell that was tying him down. Instead, she focused everything on the orgasm that quickly built. Instead of succumbing to it, however, she grit her teeth and held back for as long as possible... which wasn't all that long, really. The miasma of sex made it even more difficult than usual for her to control her climaxes. (Which made sense, really, as succubi fed off of a mortal's pleasure.) Still, she bounced on top of Caleldir until she felt the tell tale signs of his body stiffening, and his cock pulsing into her.