Drucilla's First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that he began to shave her pussy completely bald. She was nervous to have him doing that and his fingers moving across her pussy wasn't helping. She found herself squirming around when he held her lips between his fingers. He made her lay still until his task was done. He wiped her off with a wet wash cloth and looked at his work. He placed kisses all over her pussy, then took a piece of ice out of his glass and rubbed it all over her newly shaven pussy, until it completely melted. That gave her chills but soon his tongue was making long strokes across her flesh warming her up. He was right his tongue felt so much better on the skin of her cunt. It seemed to slip and slide easily over and through her pussy. She moaned out loud as he licked up both lips then started to suck the left one. He sucked as much of her pussy into his mouth as he could while bathing it with his tongue.

Last night his fingers had given her joy she had not known but now his mouth was driving her crazy with lust. As he sucked on the left side of her pussy his tongue flicked near her opening. When he sucked on the right side of her pussy, his tongue danced around and over her clit. Her nectar was flowing freely now as he took his fingers and spread open her lips. He flattened out his tongue and licked her slowly from her anus all the way up to her clit. He did this over and over again pausing only to dip is tongue inside her, licking out her thick honey.

"More, please give me more," she begged

He heard her and gave her what she wanted. He began to suck on her clit, gently nibbling at it with his teeth. She loved it and told him so. Dru started pulling at her own nipples, twisting them between her fingers. Aden's mouth was bringing tears of joy to her eyes.

"You taste," he said with licks in-between words. "So good... never hold what you feel from me. Tell me...what you need, I want to... pleasure you Drucilla."

Aden inserted a finger into her tight hole. Drucilla bucked up to meet it, squealing in pleasure. His tongue flicked quickly over her clit bringing her to the edge only to stop so that she could calm down. When he felt her breathing slow down he quickly attacked her clit making her squeal in delight. He did this to her over and over again until she was pleading with him to make her cum until she demanded that he make her cum.

"If that is your wish," he said.

He was working two fingers inside her now getting in deeper. Aden's tongue moved like hummingbirds' wings across her clit. The pressure was too great for her. She felt Aden slide a finger inside her ass as he put more pressure on her clit.

"Yes, oh fuck... Yes. I'm cumming... Aden!" She screamed.

She clamped her legs tightly around his head, thrusting up into his face from the second most powerful orgasm of her young life. Sweat was pouring off her body as she bounced her ass off the table, grinding her pussy into his face.

Aden held on while he licked her pussy until she stopped cumming. He licked and sucked every part of her pussy he could, tasting her ambrosia. He waited until her breathing had calmed down completely and then he loved her pussy all over again, bringing her to a higher plateau.

Aden made loved her pussy with his mouth until Drucilla fell asleep from exhaustion. He then picked her up in his arms and packed her into his home, up the staircase to his bedroom. He placed her between satin sheets, and held her in his arms until his hard on went down and he too drifted off.

Drucilla awoke wrapped in Aden's embrace. She knew she had made the right choice with the man she laid next to. She wanted to experience everything that he had to offer. She wanted to give him joy just has he had done for her. With that in mind Dru slide from his embrace and carefully slide the covers down his body. She eyed his cock, knowing she may not be able to get even half of it in her mouth but she was going to do the best that she could. She looked up at Aden and saw he was still asleep, so she began her task.

Not being a heavy sleeper, Aden woke when he felt her stir in his arms but kept his eyes close. He saw the way she stared at his member earlier. He thought she may want to explore his body and decided to give her time to do so. He decided to just lay there and not say anything and let her have her way with him.

Drucilla wasn't sure what she should do but figure she shouldn't wake Aden so soon with her task at hand. She got up on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. She placed a kiss on the head of his dick and looked over her shoulder. His eyes were still closed, so she continued. She kissed his entire dick, then began to lick it with tiny wisps of her tongue. He felt his hand fall over her leg and she froze in place. She looked back at him and his eyes had not opened, so she continued. Dru's licks turned boulder. She would lick the entire length, then swirl her tongue over its head. As Aden's dick began to grow she felt more powerful. She picked up his dick with her hands, and covered the head with her mouth. She felt him completely harden in her hands and mouth and didn't care if he woke or not. She drenched his dick with her saliva as she hungrily sucked at his dick. It was more than she could handle but she was going to do a great job trying. Her mouth stretched around his organ as she lowered it farther onto her mouth.

Drucilla couldn't keep quiet any more she was like a woman obsessed with his dick in her mouth. She moaned as she sucked his cock. She tried to gobble up his entire shaft, all the while making sucking and slurping sounds. His hand ran up her leg finding her thighs were wet. His fingers moved over her pussy and it was almost drooling. He slid a finger up inside her and felt the molten heat. He quickly added a second and began playing inside her depths. As he felt his dick slide farther into her mouth, he added a third finger to stretch her tight opening.

Drucilla felt his fingers working at her pussy, urging her on. She bucked back onto his hand trying to take his whole hand inside her. At the same time she plunged his dick down her throat. She couldn't get enough of his dick in her mouth; she needed more of him.

As if reading her mind Aden's ass started a slowly bounce upwards, helping Drucilla to feast on his cock. Then his strong arms lifted her legs and placed them across his body giving his mouth access to her pussy. Her tongue and mouth were doing such wonderful things to his dick he had to return the favor.

She felt the warmth from his tongue as it slipped between her folds, licking and tasting her sweet cunt. His hands separated her ass cheeks, and he began to slide his tongue around her puckered little hole. He licked at her special little hole until he felt her push back and growl. That's when he started to fuck her ass with his tongue.

Dru loved the new sensation. It made her strive to get more of his dick down her throat. Her head bobbed up and down his shaft, along with her hand. Her other hand did something she had read about. She lightly stroked the area under his balls with her thumbnail, making him moan into her ass. Her lips squeezed at his shaft on the up lift, then her tongue would circle the head and down her throat it would disappear. She had half of his dick down her throat when she felt herself start to cum again.

Aden felt her starting to shake and tremble as her orgasm approached. He didn't think she even realized she was swallowing more of his dick down her throat the closer she got to cumming. He sucked her throbbing clit between his lips sucking the orgasm right out of her. He enjoyed feeling his dick glide down her throat. No woman had even tried to deep throat him.

Dru clenched and pulled at his fingers in her pussy, as well as her ass. She bounced so hard down on his fingers she didn't feel the partial tearing of her hymen. Everything inside her lit up, she felt so wonderful. Her cum oozed out of her tingling cunt and she felt his mouth suck out every drop.

When she calmed down from her latest fever, she realized she had swallowed his entire cock. Her lips where brushing his pubic hair. She pulled her mouth off his dick. She moved her body around to lay next to him.

"Drucilla you are nothing but amazing." He whispered in her ear.

He wanted her to come back to him, so he made sure she would love being in his bed. He wanted more times like this with her. He rolled on top of her and licked her nipples. He sucked and pulled at them with his teeth and lips. He sucked as much of her wonderful tits into his mouth as possible, as his fingers played inside her drenched pussy. He kissed her deeply as his fingers plunged deeper into her cunt. When his fingers found her remaining barrier he bit down hard on her nipple making her yell out her bliss not knowing that he finished tearing the rest of her hymen.

He worked his mouth back up to her ear. He whispered some very nasty things to her. Telling her how he was about to fuck her and make her his woman. Letting her know he was going to cum deep inside her after plunging his big cock into her only after she pleaded for him to stop.

He was doing so many things to her senses. She didn't know how to respond. She wanted and needed it all. He rubbed his dick up and down her wet slit, covering himself with her juices. He slowly pushed the head of his dick into her tight cunt. He entered her letting her feel him stretching her sex. She waited for the pain she had heard so much about but all she felt was his thick cock expanding her pussy and starting a new fire.

She opened her eyes and saw him looking at her. She saw more than she thought she ever could in their depths. She felt so much for this man at that point. She asked of him the only thing that she could.

"Love me?"

Aden slowly pushed his dick into her pussy as far as he could. He pulled almost all the way out and plunged himself deeper. Her hips grounded against his rhythm. She lifted her ass off the bed and shoved herself up against him, as his cock stabbed into her again and again.

Aden fucked Drucilla with every fiber of his soul. He alternated between slow agonizing and deep ramming strokes. She cried out as she came again and again. His dick filled her, she needed this, and she needed him. She begged him for more and he gave her what she asked for. He had scratches on his back and chest, and sweat was pouring off them both. She couldn't take much more, she was about to cum again and she wanted him to join her.

"Tell me that you are mine?" He begged. "Look me in my eyes...and tell me that you're mine."

"Yes Aden, I will always be yours."

When he heard her words he fucked her with more exhilaration then before. He plunged himself deep within her trying to get as deep as possible. She grabbed his ass cheeks to help him get as far as he could. They came together calling out each other's name, both in total bliss completely fulfilled.

12