Drug Bust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah lick my pussy, lick it, make me come," she moaned bucking her hips against her husband's chin.

Maurice, Peter and Francis guffawed with laughter as they watched the corpulent wife force her husband to lick her off in front of their rapists.

"Fuck man, your wife is a real cock slut," said Maurice doubling over with laughter.

"Yeah baby, yeah, Aah... I'm coming," moaned Radhika as she climaxed, nearly choking her husband between her fat thighs as she forced him to lick her harder.

A sputtering Samir stood up after he managed to extricate his neck from his orgasming wife's strangling thighs. His face and chin shiny with cum and pussy juice.

"Thank you pussy boy or rather pussy cleaner, or is that pussy cummer," mocked Francis as Samir stared unbelievingly at his orgasming wife.

"So wifey dear are you ready to be fucked by Francis?" questioned Maurice.

"I'll get you the money now, please let us go," sobbed Samir pleading with his tormentors.

"I'll tell you what buddy, you watch Francis fuck her, then you can take him with you and get the money. I can't send horny Francis out with you; he's liable to fuck you in the arse again. Wifey dear will keep us entertained while you're gone," guffawed Maurice.

"Yep," nodded Peter. "She's ugly but she's a fantastic piece of ass and I can't wait to get my cock between those big titties. Do I have your permission to fuck your wife's titties while you're gone," said Peter sarcastically.

Samir stood by and watched as Radhika willingly lay down on a mattress and took Francis's now bare cock into her mouth. His tiny cock started getting erect once again.

"Aah yes, suck it baby," moaned Francis as Radhika licked his cock head and ran her fingers over his cum filled balls. She jerked the hard shaft keeping the cock head in her warm mouth. "Yeah baby, suck my cock," moaned Francis again, grabbing Radhika's neck thrusting his hips and sending his hard cock deeper into Radhika's mouth.

"Ride me," Francis ordered, "Come on top of me."

Radhika complied willingly squatting over Francis's eight inches of throbbing cockmeat. "Aah. That feels good," she groaned as she squatted over Francis and guided his cock into her now hungry pussy. This was the first time she was going to be on top of a man. She could never ride her puny husband for fear of crushing him with her overweight body.

"Yeah baby fuck him ride him hard," cheered Peter as Radhika's corpulent body bounced over Francis's torso.

She leaned forward and proffered a fat nipple to Francis, "Suck me," she said without pausing her wild ride. "Aaahhh that's nice," she moaned as Francis took a fat nipple into his mouth.

Samir stared in bewilderment at his wife. He couldn't believe that she had gone from a demure overweight docile housewife to a cock hungry slut. Tears streamed down his cheeks as he watched Radhika ride Francis, rubbing her clit over his crotch.

"Hey man your wife is fantastic, where have you been hiding her?" laughed Maurice clipping Samir on the back. "Fuck man take all your time to repay, just leave her with us till you do so."

"Aahhhh. I'm coming, fuck me, fuck me," moaned Radhika rubbing her clit harder on Francis's crotch. She collapsed sweating onto her lover's chest and kissed him on the lips even as he continued bucking his hips into her satisfied pussy.

Samir watched in shock, his four incher fully erect, as Francis thrust his thick cock into Radhika's pussy and spurted his potent seed into her belly. Both the satisfied lovers were locked in a lip-locking embrace as they lay on the mattress.

"I have a better idea," said Peter turning to Samir, "You loan us your wife for a fortnight and we wipe off your due."

"Excellent idea Pete," grinned Maurice. "Anyways pussy boy's pecker is no good for her any more, look at his dickie, it's going to get lost in her pussy after she's been fucked by us. What do you think wimp?"

"I want my wife back," bawled Samir, 'I'll get you your money now."

"Wait a minute guys, it's me you're discussing. I want a fuck now whether Samir pays you off or not. I need your big cocks in me now." Turning to her husband she said, "Sorry Samir there is no way you're going to be able come close to satisfying me with that cock of yours. You got me into this mess, watch us and eat my pussy out."

"My kind of girl," laughed Maurice stroking his semi-hard cock as he walked over to a cock impaled Radhika.

"I need to wash up," announced Radhika as she got off Francis, her pussy leaking cum and leaving a sticky mess on her ample thighs. "And boys if you're going to fuck me again with your lovely big dicks you better do it in more comfortable surroundings. It's hot, sticky and uncomfortable out here."

"Sure princess come with me," said Maurice taking her by the waist and leading her deeper into the warehouse. Turning to Francis he said, "Take wimpy with you and get the cash."

Maurice led Radhika into his opulently furnished office; the air-conditioning provided a cool respite from the sultriness of the warehouse. A side door led to a plush bedroom with a king sized bed. Peter followed Maurice into the bedroom and they guided Radhika into the opulently marbled bathroom.

"All the comforts of home baby," said Maurice softly as he turned on the shower for Radhika.

The warm water felt relaxing as Radhika stood under the shower and soaped dried cum off her body. "Come I'll wash you off," she said beckoning both Maurice and Peter to join her in the shower.

Running her hands over Maurice's chest she enjoyed the feel of his hard muscled body as she soaped her former rapist's torso. Bending down she took hold of Maurice's semi-hard cock and soaped the entire length making sure to clean his cock head and heavy balls.

"There all clean," she said standing on her toes and kissing Maurice, her tongue snaking into his warm mouth. Bending worshipfully down she kissed and licked the entire length of Maurice's monster cock. "I love your cock," she said, "I can't wait to fuck you again."

She repeated the ritual with Peter only taking the additional liberty of bending him over and finger fucking his arsehole.

"Naughty little bitch aren't you," grinned Peter as he bent over and allowed Radhika to shove her soapy fingers up his butt.

"Just getting even, you felt my butt now it's my turn," she said kissing him on the lips and exploring his mouth with her tongue.

Both Peter and Maurice helped dry Radhika's corpulent body. They were careful to be gentle with their now extremely co-operative victim.

Radhika led them to the bed holding on to their erect cocks. Pushing them onto the bed she took each of their cocks in turn and lovingly jerked and examined the monster dicks.

"Yeah baby, suck my big black dick," moaned Maurice as Radhika wrapped her lips around his plum sized head and sucked hard while massaging his cum-laden balls.

Peter busied himself with her massive tits sucking and licking her massive hangers. "Fuck baby your tits are massive, I could get lost in them for a whole day," Peter grinned as he bent forward and rubbed his erect cock on Radhika's fat nipples.

Radhika released Maurice's cock from her lips and turned her attention to Peter's equally hard cock licking and sucking his shaft and heavy cum-laden balls.

"I never knew sex could be so pleasurable, I love your big cocks," she said rubbing Maurice's cock on her breasts. "Samir has never made me cum with that dick of his and I don't think he's ever going to succeed."

"Don't worry baby we're there for you," said Maurice as he took a fat nipple between his fingers and squeezed.

"Please fuck me, fuck me with your big cock, I want you inside me, I want your big black cock in my pussy," Radhika said softly as she lay back and spread her fat thighs.

She moaned and thrashed wildly as Maurice buried his face in her hairy pussy and licked her clit. He thrust his long tongue into her vaginal canal stimulating her pussy walls. He wanted her pussy wet and ready to receive his monster cock. He felt sorry for Radhika and had no further desire to hurt her. The fact that she willingly wanted them to fuck her was an added bonus.

"Aaahhh.. Yes, enter me," she moaned as Maurice pushed his plum sized head into her waiting pussy. His monster cock slid into her waiting love canal aided by her secretions and his precum.

"Fill me with your big cock, I love your big black cock," moaned Radhika as inches of dark monster cock slid into her vagina.

"There baby I'm in," said Maurice as the last of his twelve hard inches had been buried in Radhika's love channel.

"Fuck me, please fuck me now," moaned Radhika as she squirmed underneath her lover. "Suck my tits Pete, please suck my tits."

Peter was on her massive breasts in an instant slobbering over her ample titflesh and sucking her enormous nipples.

"Ah fuck me, fuck me," Radhika moaned like a stuck record as Maurice pounded her body with hard deep strokes. She grabbed Peter's neck and pulled him onto her chest burying his face in her tit flesh.

"Fuck me, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum," Radhika wailed as Maurice's thrusts brought her to the brink of yet another orgasm.

"Yeah baby, cum for me cum for my big black dick," grunted Maurice as he increased the pace of his copulation.

Radhika wailed non-stop and dug her nails painfully into Maurice's muscled back as yet another incredible orgasm hit her sexually awakened body.

"I wanna fuck your butt," announced Peter as Radhika caught her breath and recovered from her orgasm.

"Your cock is too big, you will hurt me, fuck my pussy instead," protested Radhika meekly as Maurice slowed his thrusts into her satisfied pussy.

Peter paid no heed to her as he opened a bedside drawer and pulled out a strip of condoms and a bottle of lubricating gel. Opening the strip he unrolled a condom around his monster cock, and liberally coated his entire length with the gel.

"Yo Maurice, turn her over I'm going up her poop chute," grinned Peter positioning himself at the edge of the bed.

"No please, please don't, not there," protested Radhika again as Maurice pulled her to himself and turned over. He held her thighs and torso in an iron grip as he lay beneath her, his powerful hips thrusting hard into her vaginal canal.

Peter bent down and shoved a gel-smeared finger into Radhika's arsehole twisting it around to lubricate her anal passage.

"Ouch that hurts," gasped Radhika as she bounced about on Maurice's lap.

Peter ignored her once again and placed his condom-covered cock head at the entrance to her arsehole.

"Aaargh... No it's hurting bad, please don't," wailed Radhika as Peter's monster cock made it's way past her sphincter.

"Relax babe, you're gonna be just fine," said Peter as he continued his forcible penetration of Radhika's anus.

Tears formed in Radhika's eyes once again, as her two lovers pounded her holes mercilessly. Her butt was racked with incredible pain as Peter managed to sink most of his massive cock into her rectum. She gave up and collapsed on Maurice's chest allowing her body to be used. She was now impaled on twenty inches of rock hard black cock and had never felt so full in her life.

As she relaxed the pain in her buttocks decreased and once again she began to experience pleasurable sensations. She kissed Maurice on the lips her tongue snaking into his mouth as she felt another now familiar stirring in her loins.

"Aaahhh.. I'm cumming, I'm cumming," she wailed, "Fuck me, fuck me."

"Yeah baby, cum for us,' encouraged Peter as he kept up his relentless thrusting into her anus. His balls slapped against Maurice's dick and balls as they fucked their willing victim.

Radhika thrashed about once again as yet another incredible orgasm coursed thru her loins. This stimulated Maurice to bellow and spew his copious seed into her vaginal canal.

Peter continued fucking her arse as she lay contentedly on Maurice, her vagina leaking cum onto Maurice's crotch.

"Yeah baby I'm gonna cum in your arse," bellowed Peter as he pounded her like a jackhammer thrusting his monster cock deep into her bowels.

They washed again and Peter and Maurice got dressed in anticipation of receiving Samir. Radhika took a luxurious shower and dried herself; she lay on the bed in the nude not bothering to dress. She fell asleep dreaming of big black monster cocks.

"Wake up Radhika, let's leave, I've paid up, let's leave now," said Samir frantically shaking his wife out of her slumber.

Radhika sat up on the bed and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. She looked up to see Maurice and Peter standing next to her husband by the bed. The fact that she was totally naked did not even cross her mind.

"You want me to come with you, after what you've put me thru," said Radhika incredulously. "To what? To your tiny pecker, and a five minute fuck. No thanks I'm staying right here. You can watch me fuck these big cocks and clean my pussy out if you want to."

She reached out and unzipped Maurice's jeans and drew out his soft cock. She lovingly caressed the exposed head with her tongue and bit the shaft gently. The foot long monster cock responded to her lips in an instant and stood erect ready for action.

A sobbing Samir was led away by Peter just as Radhika spread her fat thighs wide for Maurice to enter her hungry pussy and fuck her hard to yet another pleasurable orgasm.

12