Drug of Choice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kromen
kromen
51 Followers

I let my body move in the direction it wanted to go, Trix still holding on to me. She responded by pressing closer to me. The heat radiating off her body was stimulating, causing my groin to stir again. I pressed my face close to hers and took in her aroma, a mix of euphoria with a touch of jasmine. I could think about nothing more than turning her into a lollipop and licking her until I got to her gooey center. She turned around, pressing her ass right up onto me and reaching an arm up to encircle my neck.

I grabbed her tightly around the waist and we continued to groove, becoming a sensual nucleus in the throbbing atom of flesh. I rubbed my hands up and down her stomach, pausing to feel along the smooth ridges of her navel. Before I could talk myself out of it, I slipped a hand inside her ripped shirt, rubbing the warming texture of her skin, stopping right under the curve of her left breast. She kept grinding against me and used her own hand to move mine north until I had my pound of flesh. Her nipple swelled under my palm as I rubbed and squeezed; I could feel her heart pounding through her ribcage; saying hello to my hand. Without words, she told me that she liked what I was doing by leaning her head back towards me, nipping at my cheek with her teeth.

With her ass still pressed against me, Trix moved her hand to the back, tracing the contours of my stiffening cock with her fingertips. She turned around; fire blazing in her eyes and slammed her lips onto mine. We were lip locked in a game of cat and mouse with our tongues until we were no longer dancing, just making out in the crowded room. Nobody else seemed to pay attention; they were too busy doing their own thing.

Trix broke our kiss and quickly pulled me through the crowd once more. This time it was easy and I fell into the groove with the rest of the room. I was no longer an outsider, I was becoming one of them.

We walked to the far end of the room where the DJ was spinning. A security guard was standing by the stage entrance, but parted when she walked by. These guys must be clones. We walked up a short flight of steps and I followed her as she climbed upon a scaffold leading to the top of the speakers. Sheer black curtains blocked the view of crowd from the area and the racks of spinning strobe lights partially blinded us from them as well.

I sat down on top of the speaker and held on for dear life as the platform rumbled under the duress of the amp-shattering bass.

Trix slid next to me and immediately clamped her mouth onto my neck, devouring me.

She reached for my belt buckle and undid it, reached inside and wrapped her sweaty palm around my thickened shaft. I tugged at the buttons on my pants to give her better access and began to do a little exploring of my own.

I got at least one pant legs off before she ripped my boxers away at the slit, till I was left with a waistband and a laundry tag.

Fuck it. I stopped being polite and helped her shed the rest of her clothes, before we locked up in another tongue clench. Her shirt peeled down to the waist and fishnets with holes so big they couldn't trap a whale, she was as naked as I needed her to be.

She continued to stroke me, my raging dick twitching with each pass of her fingers. I sucked on swollen nipples, alternating between the right and the left, while my hands made a beeline for her moistened vee.

I found my way past the hem of her panties, let my fingers do the walking until I was rubbing on hardened clit. It was as large as the nipple I was currently gnawing on. She shifted her hips back and forth against my fingers, getting wetter by the beat. With ease, I slid in two fingers up to the second knuckle. She squeezed with so much force, I thought I might lose them.

I let up off her nipple and began to work my way downward; I wanted to taste her so badly. With a deft move of her elbow, she beat me to the oral course, shoving me back against the itchy padding of the speaker and clamping her mouth on my dick.

She teased just my head first, swirling her tongue around it with fervor, before going to town, taking as much of me as she could fit in her ballooning cheeks. I threw my head back against the floor in surrender; she was absolutely fucking my world up with her proficient mouth work. I tried to reciprocate, but my limbs wouldn't function. All I could do was lay back and enjoy the ride. She picked up the pace, bobbing her head on my slick pole in beat to the music. I will never look at 180 BPS the same.

I had blowjobs before, but being on a vibrating box the size of a small tool shed, two stories above a frenzied crowd ruined me for future oral encounters. The crowd screamed in delight when the beats changed and for a second in my warped mind, I though they were cheering for me.

Trix stopped what she was doing and slid back up to eye level, shooting holes of lustful wanting right through me.

"I've been waiting for this song."

"What song?" "Beast with 2 backs."

I grinned at the title, slowly getting the feeling back in my limbs. Before she could make a move, I rolled on top, pinning her arms above her head. She resisted only a little, until I pulled a faceplant right on her dripping pussy. She was mine now.

I wanted to take my time, but the music wouldn't let me. It was omnipotent and the order of the day was speed. I stuck my tongue as deep as it would reach and proceeded to lick the taste out of my own mouth. Her aromatic nectar had me doing the dance of the worker bee. I could barely breath because of the leg lock she clamped down on my neck, but I wouldn't stop lapping at the rivulets of love flowing into my awaiting maw.

After her lobe-crushing grip on my head relaxed, I looked up to see her beckoning me with a finger. I pulled up as she grabbed me by the back of the neck with both hands.

"In me, now." She commanded, lifting knees to her chest, giving me a wide-open target.

I rose up on my knees and drilled straight into her core, making her grunt and sigh at the same time.

I moved in and out of her as smoothly as an Aston Martin on the autobahn, pistons firing on all cylinders. She grabbed what was left of my underwear, wrapping them around her hands and pulling me in deeper as we locked lips again. Her moistness flowed out of her at a faster clip, soaking my pelvis and thighs with each downward thrust.

The vibrations from the speakers underneath her ass reached through her into me, as if it were trying to shake my load loose.

As he intensifying bass hit me with each stroke, I hit back with deeper strokes, till I was fucking the music itself.

I leaned over and grabbed her sweat-slicked breast with my hand, guiding an abandoned nipple back into my mouth. Trix bucked her hips against me faster and faster until she stopped midair, letting out a primal scream that could definitely be heard over the music.

I looked into her glazed over eyes, the fire slowly smoldering into embers. She smiled and gave me a yank on my tether, pushing me towards the finish line.

My balls tightened in anticipation of an orgasmic purge, sweat from my forehead blinding me, when the world screeched to a halt. The vibrations stopped and the air stopped moving. The crowds' level fell away to a murmur, and I could only hear a synthesized voice, but it wasn't just in my head.

"You people are trespassing," said the booming voice over the microphone.

"You have exactly five minutes to clear the area or you will be cited and/or arrested.

Trix had a look of alarm in her eyes as she slid out from under me, leaving me dangling, still slick with her musk. She rolled over to get her clothes and started dressing post haste. I was still confused until I looked down off the speaker tower and saw one of Atlanta's finest on stage with microphone in one hand and a flashlight in the other, scattering the crowd with it's lone beam.

By the time I reacted to reach for my boot, Trix leapt off the scaffold and disappeared down the catwalk. I quickly got dressed, kicking one Timberland off the side in my hurry, leaving my shredded underwear behind. At the bottom of the stage, I found my boot gathered in a rumpled pile with my long sleeve shirt, which I scooped up on the run.

I joined the crowd in escaping, thinking about nothing but not going to jail. When I burst through the factory opening, the night air greeted me with the same intensity as the basement did, leaving my rave world behind in a cloud of dust, shrieks, and pounding footsteps. It was a different party upstairs. The flashing lights were connected to APD cruisers and the only electronica was the crackle of the walkie-talkie of the numerous boys in blue snatching and frisking whoever got within reach. I pulled my shirt over my head to stave off the chill and began looking above the crowd to get my bearings.

I hopped over the fallen angel, who no doubtedly took the Xanax, and was having trouble walking a straight line, and raced for the familiar Hummer, which was peeling away in a spray of gravel and grass divots.

The space where Giggles should have been was vacant, causing me to curse him out loud. I couldn't exactly wait around until he came back; people were already being loaded into the paddy wagons. I vaulted into the bed of a passing pick-up truck and rode it out to the main road, giving me time to put my boot back on, and jumped back off before they knew I was there.

My headache returned, compounded by the dull ache in my balls as I started the long walk home down Buford Highway. I could still smell her on me, and I took guilty pleasure in rubbing my fingers across my nose a couple of times.

It wasn't 50 yards later; I heard the falsetto beep of a car horn behind me. I breathed a sigh of relief as I saw Giggles pull up next to me on the sidewalk.

"Told you I wasn't gonna leave you, Brah," he exclaimed, pulling back into traffic after I collapsed in the seat.

Leaning back in the leather chassis, I began to replay tonight's activities. I was a little apprehensive, fucking my roommate's cousin, still reeking of it as we rode back to the city. I didn't know what to say, just hoped he wouldn't raise any questions until we were at least back to the dorm.

The radio was off but the beat stayed in my head. Thump. Thump. Thump. Without realizing what was happening, I started to get aroused again.

"Have a good time?" he asked looking at me out the corner of his eye.

I swiftly tried to play off my impending erection and shoved my hand in my pockets to mask the sexual musk on them.

"It. Was. Different."

"Changed you for the better is my prognosis." He giggled as the two-way in his pocket went off.

He pulled it out and read it carefully, oblivious to the blinking yellows we ran through.

"It seemed someone had a real good time." He drew the words out, almost slurring them.

I froze up, waiting for the other shoe to drop, but he said nothing more.

Instead of jumping on I-75 to take us back into the city, he turned off and headed in another direction. I didn't even bother to question him; I just hoped I wouldn't literally lose my balls over it.

Giggles stayed quiet until we pulled up to a high-rise off Peachtree St. on the outskirts of Buckhead.

"This is where you get off, Brah."

"Giggles..." I was at a lost for words.

"I gotta be somewhere."

"What happened to not leaving me behind."

"See you in the morning, I hope." His face drew a blank, but the humor in his eyes could not be disguised.

I slowly climbed out of the car, hoping he would change his mind about leaving me to walk home, when he lowered the window and said, "Fifteen minutes. You won't be disappointed."

"What?"

"Peace out, Brah."

I watched his car take off down the empty street and shivered from the gust of wind enveloping my slowly drying form as I stood on the sidewalk.

Waiting.

Five minutes.

Ten minutes.

15.

It was twenty minutes later and my nipples were scratched raw from the constant rubbing against my wet shirt. I gauged how long it would take me to find a cab, or some sort of transportation when a voice appeared from the alcove of the apartment building.

"You wanna finish the song?"

Thump.

I whipped around and saw Trix standing in the doorway. She changed out what was left of her party clothes and was wearing a thin kimono, nipples waving hello through the silk.

Thump. Thump.

"You at least wanna come in out of the cold?"

I stood there shivering like a fool when she said, "You could always walk home, if you want." She stooped bracing the door with her hip and turned back towards her lobby; the heavy door slowly moving back into locked position.

Thump. Thump. Thump.

The beat in my head started up again and before she could change her mind, I shook off the chill and raced inside

kromen
kromen
51 Followers
12