Drug Trials Ch. 02: The Trials Continue!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

Megan for her part was slowly recovering. She hadn't cum in at least a day and it took a lot out of her. Her deflated dick came down and rested against the plush chair, continuing to leak a small amount of cum onto the now stained carpet. Her breathing became normal, returning from the sharp shallow gasps and eye piercing yelling of her orgasm. Neither spoke for several minutes as they collected themselves.

"So we have a deal?"

Tina smiled, cum still dripping off her face. "I'll do it, get some more talent lined up for me." She turned around and shucked off her cum stained skirt, revealing the black thong wedged into her ass. Presenting her ass to Megan she turned and looked over her shoulder. "Now seal the deal."

Megan stood up, grinning while pumping her dick back to full hardness.

*****

Avril was late getting to Megan's place. Her bathroom fantasies and subsequent lukewarm shower had pushed everything back. LA traffic certainly didn't help matters. She bound her way up the stone steps to Megan house, secretly enjoying how her breasts jostled around in her button up top. Yes, Avril had a wardrobe change and decided for something normal. The short skirt popped up revealing her as with every step as she bounced up the stairs.

The blonde didn't need to knock, Megan had opted to give her a key, so frequent were her comings and goings. Opening the door, Avril was greeted by the sounds of giggling occasionally interspersed with a slurping sound. If she didn't know better, Avril would have guessed Lindsay was eating ice cream or soup. She did however know better. Following the sounds lead her past the living room where Megan introduced her to her python, past the kitchen where she was banged over the counter. She marched through the open door to the pool area. Avril paused by the hot tub where they comically tried to fit their dicks into bikini bottoms. Good times. That was when Avril first had a cock worth showing, and received her first blow job. The blonde started forward again and entered the pool proper. She passed clothing scattered about the hall, clearly someone was here. The giggles were louder, accompanied by a series of low moans that resonated throughout the room.

Turning the corner, Avril stopped short at the sight before her. Lindsay was spread out, legs wide on one of the plush lounge chairs. One hand pawed at her beasts while the other forced a dirty blonde head further between her open legs. Lindsay moaned again and wrapped her thighs around the girl, locking her in place to continue her oral services. Avril picked her way to the scene unfolding before her.

"Lick my cunt you cunt!" Okay, her dirty talk needed work. "Dig deeper you slut!" A lot of work. It did seem to do the job however as the red head soundly cried out in pleasure.

"Is she doing well?" The mystery girl immediately tensed up but Lindsay played it off.

"Amanda is doing a fine job. Why don't you say hello Amanda?" She released her leg lock and allowed her to shift. Amanda Bynes turned to face Avril, her face covered in Lindsay' juices but also bright red in embarrassment.

"Hello." She said meekly.

Avril cocked her head to the side. "You two know each other?"

The redhead nodded, dragging Amanda back towards her moist sex. "We've done rehab stints together. Since you were taking so long, I called her."

"I got stuck in traffic." She half lied. At the same time she couldn't help but get aroused by the nonchalant attitude Lindsay had right now. Here she was keeping up a conversation while her fellow rehab celebrity was eating her out.

Lindsay noticed her growing arousal and dragged her tongue achingly slow across her ruby lips. "Come on now girl. Bring that thing out! I want to see what you've got!"

Slightly embarrassed, Avril began to strip for Lindsay. Her skirt parted and fell away, revealing the packed spandex shorts beneath. The spandex even now was having to put up a fight against her hardening member.

"All of it!" The redhead whistled.

Blushing...wait why was she blushing?...Avril pulled down the shorts. Her bare member pushed against the fabric, eliciting a moan from her lips as the tip of her penis drew along the soft material. With a final tug her cock happily bounced free. Soon after her balls too tasted freedom from her confining bottoms. Avril pulled at her top nervously.

Lindsay beckoned her over, which she dutifully complied. When she was close enough, the girl reached out and grabbed her member. Avril cooed and allowed herself to be pulled down to kiss the lips of the redhead. She could feel Lindsay' tongue as it probed for entry into her mouth. Parting slightly, she let their tongues intertwine in a sensual dance of lust and passion. Breaking the kiss with a moan and releasing her cock, the freckled Lohan smiled deviously. Bringing her hands up to Avril's top she wasted no time in pulling the material. Buttons shot off in every direction as her black bra was ripped into view. Her mouth watered at the inches of Avril's milky white cleavage clad only in the bra. Through outstretched hands, she grasped and pawed at the flesh, eliciting moans of delight from Avril and shrieks of delight from herself as Amanda hit a sensitive spot. Obliging Lindsay desperate motions, Avril reached behind and unhooked the bra, letting it fall free along with the tatters of her shirt. Her pink nipples jutting out proudly against her pale flesh.

The redheaded slut wasted no time in pulling her down again, mouth open to embrace Avril exposed nipples. A long gasp turned into a low growling moan as Lindsay latched on. Her tongue worked furiously around the nub, while she sucked in the whole areola in her mouth. She would disengage, only to drag her teeth across the sensitive flesh, then switch to the boobs' underappreciated partner.

Avril had a repeat of this morning. Her right hand encircled the hard member jutting from her crotch while her left hand dipped even lower to her wet snatch. This time however, pleasure came faster as Lindsay worked her breasts. She even felt a hand on the head of cock that slowly traced the crimson helmet and tickled under the sensitive head. The blonde futa needed her release, her actions becoming tense and more frantic, desperate to reach a release and spray down her aggressor.

"What the fuck is that!"

The exclamation brought both of them out of their list induced haze as they both turned guilty to Amanda. The dirty blonde had disconnected herself from Lindsay's cunt and stared in a mix of wonder and horror at the dick jutting out 7 inches from Avril's crotch.

"It's my cock silly." Avril giggled, her embarrassment washing away.

"Where'd that come from?" She crept closer, looking at the appendage.

Before she could answer, Lindsay chimed in. "She grew it. She's on a trial for a new medication. That's a side effect."

"What's the drug do?"

"It's supposed to give her these." To emphasize her point she squeezed each breast, causing Avril to yelp. She followed this by smacking her ass. "And this fine piece of ass."

"I need to get me some!"

Avril, angry at Lindsay for butting in, snorted. "Good luck, it's long process and there's a lot that goes into it. Not to mention potential side effects." She stroked her cock.

"Well..." Her round face furrowed in thought as she looked at the dick leveled before her. She wanted it, but had reservations.

"Come on, don't you want to try it?" Avril asked, pointing her dick at the wide-eyed Amanda.

Amanda considered but Lindsay chimed in again. "Why don't we demonstrate for her?"

Avril clapped her hands in delight. "Of course!" Delighted, of course, to pound Lindsay for the first time, and follow Megan' suggestion. The loud redhead was in for a rude surprise. Avril, still standing, pulled her out of the lounge chair. With little regard for her feelings she started to command her pointing to her erect member. "Blow."

Grinning, Lindsay got down in her knees on the floor of the pool room. She regarded the cock carefully before leaning towards it. She started with some tenuous lucks along the length, slowly building up steam as she slathered the dick with her saliva. When she decided it was good and ready she popped the member in her mouth. Avril groaned as Lindsay began in earnest, her head bobbed up and down the member, easily taking in its size. Avril's hands wrapped around her head and she began to force the strokes. A glint of evil crossed the blonde's eye as she began to facefuck the redhead. Slowly at first, but gaining speed as she trust her hips into Lindsay's freckled face.

Not that Lindsay seemed to mind. Her hands were busy massaging her own chest and reaching down and fingerings her moist snatch. Her face contorted in a mix of pleasure and pain each time her nose slammed into the base of the cock and the large head forced itself down her throat.

Avril was enjoying this. Check that, she was relishing it. "Take...it...all...you...fire...crotched whore!" She managed to hiss out between thrusts, each one becoming stronger and faster. Out of the corner of her eye she saw Amanda sitting up in the chair. Her legs wide and her right hand buried 3 fingers deep in her snatch.

"Oh that's the stuff! Work that little bitch!" Amanda moaned out, eyes locked on the scene before her. Her free hand twisted and pulled at her nipples, relishing in the pleasures they gave as her other hand fingers her pussy and her thumb massaged her clit.

Avril felt herself nearing a release, everything just felt good and she swore she felt her balls creep higher. As painful as it was, she disconnected and pushed Lohan off her member. Disappointed, she crashed to the hard tile in a heap before instantly being picked up by the futa. The blonde maneuvered her over the back of lounge chair, breasts hanging over the front and her rear presenting an oh so inviting target. With a loud smack on her ass that broke through the chorus of moans in the room, Avril leaned in close and whispered in her ear.

"Megan told me I should take care of you." She whispered softly. Her hand guided her cock to Lindsay's wet folds. The redhead cooed as Avril rubbed her head across her moist entrance.

"Stick it in already!" Lindsay rocked back and forth, desperately trying to move Avril along.

"Okay, we're good and lubed now." Avril ran her cock along her nether lips one last time before guiding her rod upwards.

"Wait! Wait! That's my...!" Lindsay's eyes went wide as stars flew past her vision. She had done anal before, but that was with a lot of prep and someone smaller than Avril's 7 inches. She croaked out a cry as she felt the thick intruder press into her anal cavity. She gritted her teeth as the pleasure and pain threatened to short circuit her brain.

Having never received nor given anal before, Avril was surprised. Lindsay had put up stiff resistance but that did little to stop the short blonde from ramming the head in. it was like a vice squeezed her cock as she fed it into her unwilling hole. "Come on, loosen up!" The vice loosened slightly as Lindsay relaxed or gave up fighting. She didn't know and didn't care. Her hands gripped either side of the screaming redheads' waist as she forced more in.

With a dull thud caused by her balls hitting Lindsay's cunt, causing a moan from Lindsay herself, Avril was in. She just rested there for a second, collecting herself, relishing the feeling of being balls deep in the Mean Girls star. Eliciting a groan from her partner, Avril started up again. Slowly at first, she pulled herself out until just the head was in. She then slid back in until her balls hit again. Avril was content to just go at this slow pace, such was the enjoyment she was getting. However, this wouldn't prepare Lindsay for Megan now would it?

The pace quickened, Avril slid her length in, then back out, slowly increasing the speed. Lindsay was, for her part, getting used to the pillar of cock flesh buried in her and pleasure overtook the pain. So much so that she started pushing back at Avril's strokes, desperate for more.

Like a metronome out of control, the blonde's pace speed up alarmingly. This was not the gentle stroked previously experienced. This was the tempo of a Marilyn Manson concert. Her hips were a blur as they rocketed into the now receptive redhead. Her mouth emitted grunts, groans, and the occasional sigh as she pounded away. Lindsay gripped the top of the chair for dear life as she she was pistoned back and forth, her breasts slapping the backrest with every stroke. Her voice, now just a hoarse whispered moan that was unending save when it emitted a sharp cry. Pleasure, pain, it was all the same in her brain.

Off to the side, their voyeur had nearly worked her small fist into her own pussy. She swirled it around desperately, trying to match the rhythm those two had set. She wasn't getting enough she thought, removing her hand that was abusing her small chest and let it take hold of her clit. There it gripped hard and pulled, rubbing furiously like it was a stain that needed to come out. She needed to cum that was for sure. She was almost there, just that extra something was needed.

Unexpectedly, Avril felt lightheaded. The pace combined with her earlier workout must have been doing a number on her. She slowed her assault for a brief moment and that's all it took. A passionate cry erupted from her lips and her cock spasmed. Cum aplenty released from inside her and was pumped deep into Lindsay. She felt the secondary explosion beneath her cock as her pussy exploded, releasing its' own flood of juices. The juices ran down her thighs, soon joined by Lindsay's as her orgasm sprayed out behind her. The scream that erupted for her pierced the air and made Avril recoil. Unexpectedly, the howl died before it reached its' natural end. It was like the cable got ripped out of the speaker.

Amanda cry filled the void. Avril saw her frantic motions, desperate to keep those endorphins flowing through her system. Unfortunately, her released ran its course and she slunk back into her chair, regretfully withdrawing the hand from her abused cunt, yet continuing to tease her over stimulated clit.

Even more lightheaded, Avril disconnected herself as the last few shots erupted from her cock, painting the ass and back of the passed out Lohan. Out of breath and gasping for air, Avril stumbled back onto an adjoining chair. Her sweat drenched form sank deep into the cushions. Not long after, darkness clouded her vision and she passed out.

*****

Several hours later, Avril woke up. The sun was on its way down from its high position in the sky. Taking stock, her legs were sticky from her and Lindsay's fluids. Her cock was a little sore from its earlier encounters. In the distance, Lindsay had moved to the lounge chair rather than hanging off the back, but was splayed haphazardly across. Her firm butt still open for all to see, traces of cum dried on. The redhead snored occasionally. Of Amanda, Avril could find no sign. Her clothes were missing and what looked to be a trail of her leakings lead out of the pool area.

Avril stretched, feeling her muscles and tendons pop with the exertion. She stood up on shake legs and snatched her phone from her clothing pile. A couple emails and messages that made her phone vibrate. She absently deleted several irrelevant emails and glanced at the few messages she had. Most were unimportant, but one Megan had sent her a text.

'I finished my business in New York, catching a late flight home. How'd it go?'

Avril considered her response as she walked about. All her muscles ached from the day. Walking about, she spied the hot tub. The way the water bubbled was hypnotic to Avril. She was drawn to it. Climbing in, she relished the feeling as her legs slid into the water. Descending further, the warmth wrapped around her like a blanket, going up to her taut stomach, then further still as she sank in. Buried up to her neck, she sighed. It was such a wonderful feeling. Absently, she pawed about for the control box. She cranked it on that immediately yelped out. Unbeknownst to her, she has sat down in a jet. The pump started and starting blowing warm water across her nether regions.

Calming down she settled into the water, allowing the water to tease and caress her most tender parts of her body. She cooed as bubbles slipped by her now erect nipples, and the warm jet sprayed her testicles, gently teasing all her equipment with the soft spray. Avril's body was already responding to the touch, she could feel the blood entering her cock. The hardening shaft rising up, reaching to break the surface, but not coming close. 'Megan's cock would easily break the surface.' Her mind thought to when their hot tub encounter. After busting those bikini bottoms they had climbed into the hot tub. Megan's cock punched out of the surface sticking out like a pillar of flesh in a choppy sea. Avril's cock twitched at that thought. Oh to have an encounter like that again! Maybe it would happen. Before she left her place today she sent a text to her friend Miley. Maybe that would show some promise. Leaning back she saw a movement out of the corner of her eye. Lindsay had started to stir.

"Bitch, get your ass up and get me some wine!" Lindsay tried to get up, but soon collapsed back into a heap. Maybe she rode her too hard. Nah, that girl deserved it. Avril typed a response back to Megan and slunk deeper into the hot tub.

******

Megan sat waiting for her number to be called. The boarding agent was more than friendly, but still it was a pain waiting for everyone to pile into the plane. Her trip to New York went very well. With Tina Fey on board a new Mean Girls was looking to take shape. Megan pursed her lips as she thought. Did this make her a talent agent? Should she be one? That had some appeal to her. All those stars coming to her with her ability to get top deals. The thought of that appealed to her. Lindsay was a start, but maybe she could grow with other celebrities that were down on their luck. Her cock twitched under the skirt she wore. Yes, and fuck them too. 'I know what your thought is.'

She absently looked down at her phone as it chirped. A text from Avril.

'Sorry, worn out. Lindsay had Amanda Bynes over.'

'Hmm.' It was like fate was dealing her a hand.

"First class passengers may now board." The older woman at the desk announced. Megan slung her day bag over her shoulder and made it past the ticket agent. She hated descending the walkway into the plane. It was always felt like it was held together with duct tape and prayer. More so for the plane itself. She greeted the flight attendant and found her seat easily. First class was light on people and whoever she was next to had not shown up yet.

She sat down, relishing the feeling of her ass as it spread out and filled out her seat. She was dressed for comfort, not style. Tight jeans would have caused too many problems for her in the 4 hour ache inducing flight home. Megan got comfortable and absently flipped through Skymalls' final issue. She'd much rather be watching something on her tablet, but had to wait til the plane was in the air. Watching Taken 3 was much more her style than deciding if she wanted to buy a deer feeder for her backyard. Hint: She didn't. She even was cursing to herself that she left her book and kindle on the nightstand.

Megan glanced up and was greeted by an odd sight. The last occupant of the flight had finally arrived and boarded. If they were trying to blend in, they failed utterly. The skin tight clothes highlighted their lithe frame while a pair of glasses dwarfed her face and covered half of it. A ball cap on backwards did little to hide her dyed blonde tresses. There was also no hiding those full ruby red lips. Megan admired how the clothing pulled taut against the trim figure as this girl shoved her carryon into the overhead bin.

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers