Drug Trials Ch. 02: The Trials Continue!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
256 Followers

"I think this is my row." Her voice rang out, a slight gravel and southern mix.

Megan stood slightly and allowed the girl to squeeze pass. That still didn't stop her from grazing her chest. Megan shuttered slightly as the girls' arm seemed to drag across her full nipples at an aching slow tease. "Miley."

Miley Cyrus frozen in her tracks. Her arm seated against Megan's chest. Realizing her predicament, she broke contact and sat down, her butt barely making a dent in the large first class seat. She removed her glasses and studied her new companion. "Megan Fox" She sounded satisfied she figured out who the raven haired beauty was. "What are you doing here?"

"I had some business here to attend to, just heading back to LA now. You?"

"Well, a friend of mine messaged me, asking if we wanted to hangout. Her marriage isn't going so great and Patrick well..."

Megan nodded, it was no secret that Miley's soon to be ex was in the Caribbean with his ex. Who was her friend though? "So you just decided out of the blue to travel to Los Angeles?"

"Avril invited me out. Seems she has some new things to try. I assume musically, she was vague."

Megan agreed, but inwardly she was quite pleased. 'Good job Avril! Convincing Miley to come down. I can guess what you want to do with her.' She unconsciously licked her lips. "I think she's been bored. There hasn't been much going on." She lied a little.

"Oh you know her?" Miley turned to her surprised.

"We've met a few times. Lately she's been spending more time hanging around."

"Interesting." Miley turned back and faced the front. They were silent as the attendant went through the safety instructions and the plane pushed back from the gate. As the plane began taxing around Miley turned a little pale.

"Trouble?"

"I hate this part." She stated as the whole plane began to vibrate. The engines far behind them roared and began to roll down the runway. Miley moved her hand and gripped Megan's tightly as the plane took off and began its ascent. Megan said nothing as her grip tightened then relaxed as they leveled off to a gentle climb.

Miley exhaled a deep breath and seemed to relax visibly. "Thanks."

"I did nothing."

"Say, you said you were in New York for work. I heard you were filming some flick with Kristen Stewart."

"Weekenders," She nodded. "It's really a garbage flick about friend relationships made all the more worse by Kristen wooden acting. I was able to get some more emotional responses out of her."

Miley looked over at her curiously. "How'd you do that?"

Megan saw an opportunity and decided to go all in. She leaned in conspiratorially, "can you keep a secret?'

Miley nodded.

Megan leaned in close until her hot breath cascaded over Miley's ear. "I fucked her."

"You what?!" Miley yelled, causing all eyes to turn to the pair. She turned bright red and leaned back in and whispered. "You what?"

Megan snorted and threw back some of her hair. "I think we all heard you the first time." She whispered again. "Yes, I fucked her. She was a symphony of sounds."

"How? With like a strap on?" Miley asked, suddenly curious.

"No, with what you have your hand on right now." Megan pointed out.

Miley looked down and saw that her hand had indeed slipped down from the armrest and rested atop something in Megan's lap. With her urging, the blonde slipped her hand under her skirt and slid up to her crotch. Before she got there, Miley felt something massive. She prodded and was rewarded with Megan letting out of a soft moan.

"What is that?"

"My cock silly." The raven haired Megan cooed softly.

"Ummm. What?" Miley knew it was weird, but she couldn't get over it. Even now she continued to stroke the ever hardening member.

"I'm on a drug trial, and there are side effects." Megan panted out. "You need to stop, I don't want an incident here." She tried pulling Miley's hand off to no avail.

"I want to try this thing." She whined.

"Okay...okay..." It was going better than she planned. "Once the seatbelt sign is off I'll go to the bathroom. Wait a few minutes and join me."

Miley nodded but continued to stroke Megan burgeoning member.

After what felt like an eternity, the light went off. Megan practically leapt out of her chair. The few members in first class got an exquisite view of her ass as she bolted down the aisle to the bathroom. Megan had barely sat down when the door crept open. Miley slinked inside and stood before her.

"Let's see it."

Megan obliged and flipped up her skirt. Her cock, slowly engorging with blood, was confined tightly in a pair of biking shorts that were even now straining to contain her bulk. Miley reached forward and traced the outline, delighted as it lurched under her touch.

Unconsciously licking her lips, Miley grabbed the waistband and started to pull down. Her mouth watered as the thick base came into view. Her eyes bugged out at the size and thickness as more came into view. With a final determined yank, the shorts rode free. Miley was in awe.

Half erect, the monster nearly went to Megan's knees. The shafts rested comfortably on her two large, orange sized testicles. The large hard slowly saying fuck you to gravity and rising to meet the stunned blonde's face.

"Lick it." It was a command not a request.

Miley's long tongue came out and tentatively took a few licks, causing Megan to let out a soft moan. The head rose even faster as a small dollop of pre came out. Her small hands grabbed the member at its base and began to stroke. Such was its' size that both hands barely came together. These were not gentle pumps. These were strokes that traveled the length of the cockpit from the base all the way to its head.

The head, which Miley currently had her tongue dancing across while her full lips drew ever nearer. Her ruby red lips parted wide for the head. It was like trying to fit a cue ball in her mouth, something she was able to do quite easily. Precum spilled forth down her throat. She loved the taste; it was sweet, radically different from the other cum she'd sampled. Maybe the raven haired beauty drank a lot of pineapple juice to sweeten her flavor.

To Megan surprise, the large head slipped in easily as well as a good portion of her 14 inch length. Miley began to bob up and down the shaft, slowly letting more slip in to her mouth. Megan could only groan as she worked. If Tina was a pro, Miley was a goddamn expert. To her ever increasing delight, Miley had a complete system down. Her hands would move along the surface opposite of her face. As if coaxing everything to her mouth. At each movement of her head her tongue felt like it wrapped around her cock and drew its rough surface across her bulging veins and sensitive spots.

She even had a little trick with her head. When she took more cock in she would do this head twitch. It caused all her throat muscles to spasm. It was a reverse gag and it seemed like Miley's throat was sucking her in. It was electric and Megan had to cover her mouth or she would have let out a scream. It was driving her nuts as more and more of her member was taken in.

Despite the near physical impossibility, Miley seemed to take in the entire length. Megan was astounded when she felt her nose hit the base of cock. Looking down, she was greeted with the blonde's big eyes staring back at her. She imagined she was smiling, but 14 inches of thick cock made it hard to tell. Her hands, no longer pleasuring her rod went south. They jiggled and fondled her large nuts. Judging their weight and tracing along the contours they made against her sack.

A lone hand went south, probably to probe her as but soon stopped as it encountered a greater prize. Megan's sex had been dripping ever since she sat down and now Miley had found it. Her eyes widened in surprise as she touched the sensitive folds. Megan could only purr as she was getting double action. Her delicate touch sent her rocking in the seat, causing honey to drip out of her snatch at the same speed as her pre.

Miley cupped it for a moment then brought up the drippings. Withdrawing her mouth until just the head was in, she spread the juices all over the mammoth rod. Slowly, she worked the wet rod back in. One long moan as she tasted the sweet juices.

Megan's eyes rolled back into her head at the feeling. It was like she had a vibrator attached to her unit, one that was slowly sucking it in. She felt rather saw Miley's hands return to her sex. They probed around, gently searching for her sensitive spots. A guttural moan erupted as the blonde found her hidden clit. Her fingernails drew across the button, causing sparks to fly in Megan's brain.

Overwhelmed by pleasure she had a scant few seconds. "Miley...I'm...I'm...gonna...cu..." She got the first part of the word out before she felt everything tighten up. Thinking quickly, Miley stuffed a sock into her mouth to stop her oncoming scream. Her cock spasmed and fired. The first shot felt like one long pull as it fired. Her brain melted as static overwhelmed her vision as the next volley began.

Miley for her part was well prepared, she didn't pull away, rather drove herself deep onto the cock as it began its' spray. She relished the feeling as it veins pulsated and the entire member leapt as it fired shot after shot deep into her. Her eyes bugged out as the orgasm continued. Maybe this time she took too much? As if to answer her prayers, she felt the member slowdown in its' spasms and the amount of seed slowed to a trickle. Megan had nearly gone limp from the pleasure, her body splayed over the restroom stall. Yet, it still had a post sex afterglow a blind person could see.

Slowly, Miley slipped back and let the deflating cock withdraw from her mouth. With a loud pop, the cock came out and fell limp between Megan's knees. Both of them said little, rather they both sucked in air deeply.

"That was...wow..." Megan spoke at last, after having removed the sock.

"I didn't...didn't know you were could unload that much." Miley grabbed at her shirt, which now showed off a little potbelly. "I feel like I just ate thanksgiving dinner."

"With all the trimmings!" Megan smirked.

"Yeah. All the trimmings." She replied, still a little stunned. "I'm going to get back, you may want to clean up. Welcome to the club!" Miley stood and propped the door open. She gave the dark haired goddess one last look before closing the door.

Megan sat collecting herself. She was somewhat presentable. Grabbing the few toiletries available, she went about doing it. Quite the challenge considering the damage done.

Nearly 10 minutes had rolled by before Megan reappeared. Her hair was almost back to normal and her skirt was almost on straight. She resumed her seat next to Miley. "Alcohol?"

"Yeah, blood mary, they won't let me smoke on this plane. I needed something after that." Miley sipped at the red drink.

"Hmmm," Megan thought for a moment. "I think I can get you something." She pressed the call button and waited for a flight attendant.

"Can I help you?" Megan couldn't help but admire the Latina that came up to assist. Her figure was very Jennifer Lopez esque, poured into a uniform just a size too small. Despite her recent orgasm she felt her cock twitch.

"Yes, can I get a blanket please? I may take a nap."

"Of course." She disappeared and a moment later reappeared with a blue blanket. "Anything else?"

"No, that'll be all thank you." Unconsciously, Megan winked at her. The attendant merely smiled and walked off. She unfurled the blanket and tossed it over the two of them.

"Ooooh, what are you thinking?" Miley asked, sipping her drink.

"I'm going to return the favor." Her hand ran across the little pot belly she just made and down to Miley's leggings. Slipping inside she could feel the heat and wetness radiating out from Miley. "No underwear? Aren't you the naughty girl." She whispered in her eye.

The blonde cooed, "oh, I am." Her free hand joined Megan's in probing her sex. "Now, *gasp* how'd this all happen?"

***

Amanda sat in the worst bar she could ever imagine. Even the dirt had dirt. However, she was willing to overlook it if it would get her what she wanted. A behemoth of a man sat across from her. "So you can get me what I desire?"

Gus nodded, a cracked smile forming in his mouth. "I can do it. I clean all those labs up."

Amanda nodded once. She had decided after leaving Lindsay and Avril's company that she needed to get some of that. She had actually decided it long before that, but decided on an avenue afterwards. She didn't know how long a process it would be to go get Curvoma officially, so she decided to skip the line. Thus leading her to Gus, a lab janitor for Pharmatech.

"Good, I can pay you..." She was reaching into her wallet when he stopped her.

"I don't want cash missy, I want something else." There was a glint in his eye as he spoke those words that filled her with dread.

She gritted her teeth as she stood up and walked out the door with him. 'This had better be worth it.'

Grobnar
Grobnar
256 Followers