Drug Trials Ch. 03: Empire

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

After what seemed like half an hour to Megan's time distorted, sex filled brain, Lindsay reached the bottom. She had done it! The entire 15 inches, impossibly thick length of Megan's cock had gone into her. The entire thing just made her feel stuffed full. It was not a time to relax however. Lindsay began to thrust up and down on the gigantic tool, each action bringing her untold pleasure. Her partner's hands stuck on her hips, assisting in the titanic effort of her strokes.

Avril stepped back from Lindsay. She didn't want to stop Megan's talented tongue but she had other plans. Dismounting the black-haired beauty, she came around to Lindsay, positioning herself just so. She grinned wickedly at the thought of what was about to happen. Her own cock twitched at the thought as well.

Lindsay felt something brush against her backside, but she was too caught up in the sensations of her pistoning Megan's cock to care. On her next down stroke, she felt a hand push her forward. Involuntary, her hands leapt from her breasts to keep her balancing, forgetting that the fuckstick she was skewered on would be enough to keep her upright. Her brain didn't know that as her hands engulfed Megan's tits. Megan let out a pleasured cry an arched her back the redhead pawed at her magnificent mammaries. Even better, her dick was at an angle it had really been, and felt oddly pleasurable. it would be as if someone was gripping her dick from the inside. At this angle, Megan could return the thrusting in earnest. Her strokes timed to meet Lindsay's.

Lindsay leaned down at this angle, bring herself low along Megan's body, her red hair cascading down across as she brought her face up to Megan's. They kissed with passion as they continued their wild sex romp. Each partner tasting the other. Megan tasted her own cock and Avril's lips, while Lindsay got the taste of Avril's sweet sexual juices. The kiss went on as Megan wrapped her arms around the freckled girl, their passion increasing with their tempo.

Lindsay broke off the kiss I'm an unexpected wail. Her entire body went rigid as brain tried desperately to stay online. Behind her, Avril had parted her cheeks and started her member in. her ass was a little looser from their experiments, but never did she get double teamed. Until now that is. Avril grunted as Lindsay's behind seemed to push back, resisting her efforts to slide in. She would not be denied though. Her cock head demanded entry, and it forced her open, sliding in with a pop. Going in after that was easy. Her motions slowly started up again and as a team they set a pace. Inches slid in as Avril pumped in time with Megan, meeting the strokes of the no longer coherent Lindsay. Her cries of pleasure and pain became a wailing symphony of building orgasms as she continued to push back on the two futa girls pounding behind her.

Megan could feel Avril's member sliding around. Its motions forced Lindsay's sex to close even more. It was exquisite to her as it seemed to force the walls tighter, while seemingly running her unit in all the right places. There was no telling how much more she'd be able to take.

Avril was in heaven. Before Lindsay was tight, but with Megan splitting her wide open, her anal cavity became a vice. It milked her cock for all it was worth. Sweat dripped off her body as she continued to pummel the redheads rear. Her own release was nearing as a particularly strong orgasm from her clamped down on her, nearly threatening to pull her cock off. Locked firmly in place, she felt a familiar rumble as her balls pulled close to her body.

Megan was so close, her cock buried deep inside Lindsay, continuing to pump for all its worth. Pleasure, overwhelming pleasure, flooded her brain in a cascade. Her cock twitched once, her large cum factories churned and released their payload. Megan's entire body went stiff as her member began to spew forth its' load. Sperm flooded out into Lindsay's womb, bulging her stomach out slightly from all the batter she shot out. Her mouth locked in an 'O' in a voiceless cry of pleasure.

Avril felt Megan release, and that was all it took to set her off. Her dick shot out its load deep into the double penetrated red head. Her balls felt like they were giving their all, pulling and contracting as Lindsay's behind milked her for all she's was worth. Her own cries of pleasure were screamed into Lohan's backside.

Lindsay was in an overwhelming cascade of pleasure. Warmth spread all over as the girls shot their load deep into her. Her brain seemingly unable to process any other thought than milk these two, get their seed. Her hands seized up in a kung fu grip on Megan's massive mammaries, squeezing the two for all their worth. This also caused Megan to thrash around further, her yells increasing in pitch and volume over her partners. Lindsay's head was slightly slack as her eyes rolled up in head.

Avril pumped in and out a few more times, trying to get the last bit of her spunk into Lindsay via her softening member. She withdrew with a loud pop, Lindsay's anus staying open slightly as a small stream dribbled out. Almost on accident, Avril flailed backwards into the bubbling hot tub. The warm water pouring over her sweat drenched body. She collapsed against the backside, panting for energy.

Lindsay collapsed onto Megan as her cock gave one last spurt before softening. Her belly bulged slightly from the monumental amount of seed shot into her. Even now it worked its way past the black-haired beauties' softening rod, leaking down on her before puddling on the floor. Her cries of passion long stopped, now only a quiet mewing that turned into a snore.

`

Megan let it go for a few minutes before she started to move the redhead. Luck was not on her side as Lindsay did not move but rather wrapped her arms around her.

"Lindsay get up." Snores only greeted her. "Lindsay!"

Her mouth worked open as she licked her lips. "Mmm. Soft." Lindsay mumbled as she embraced Megan further. Grimacing, Megan pushed again against the passed-out Lohan. Success was met as the redhead loosened her grip, allowing her to squeak out under her. Megan's substantial but soft cock slid out along with her.

Too exhausted to care, Megan rolled Lindsay over and stood up on wobbly knees.

"Coming in?" Avril asked through half closed eyes.

"No...nooo." Megan managed to slip out. "I'm exhausted now. Bed. Need bed."

Avril nodded, "I'll be in bed soon. What about her?" She gestured with just a finger.

"Eh. Let her figure that out." Megan stumbled away and up the flight of stairs, gripping the railing for dear life as she ascended. Reaching her bedroom, she just fell into the bed, completely uncertain if she pulled over the covers as sleep took her.

***

Megan absently stared at the PEZ dispenser in her hand. The pills contained within had brought out dramatic changes in her life. 'For better' she thought. She had a lot going for her now. Thankfully they also gave her the right pills. Amanda was getting better, but Megan realized that could've been her fate.

"Enough dawdling. Bottoms up!" The head popped open and one of the pills came out and down her waiting mouth. Eyes closed, she leaned back in the chair as the pill slid down. She loved this part, relishing all the sensations that accompanied her growing curves. Once again, the familiar tingling sensation spread throughout her body as the pill took effect. Already she could feel her body process the chemicals and her clothes tightened ever so slightly across her bosom and ass. Yet, what should have been a few seconds of electricity kept going. The feeling never subsided and instead increased in intensity. Megan's eyes shot open as her chest continued to enlarge. Her clothing groaning in protest over the ever-increasing strain. Already her cleavage was a deep valley, now this was a canyon people would get lost in. Her nipples responded to the sensations as well, the long nubs threatening to tear through her tailored suit.

Megan let out a guttural moan, her hands went up to her chest and massaged her magnificent melons, not once thinking about undoing the buttons. They were going to explode and she wanted to let them.

She anxiously pawed at her tits, willing them forward. "Come on, grow babies, grow." It was a chant she repeated as the breasts continued their assault. She idly hoped it happened soon as the pressure was becoming unbearable.

A loud ping and the pressure subsided, the offending button flew off her jacket and bounced around her office before embedding itself in the TV across the room. Now free, her boobs renewed their efforts, pouring over the tube top she wore under the jacket. Another ping and her bottom button left the jacket, bouncing off her member before continuing the room. Megan freed herself from the jacket, her eyes never leaving her cleavage as her boobs pressed onward, stretching the black tube top far more than ever intended. Already her chest was spilling over the top, just her growing teats seemed to be keeping the garment in place.

Another rip, but not from above. So wrapped up in her chest love, Megan had nearly forgotten down below. Her cock had been growing. 15 inches to begin with, the steadily increasing rod was well past it. The thick member ripped through her skirt, leaving useless tatters as it swelled further. Easily 2 feet and as thick as a 2-liter bottle, her member became harder and harder with each beat of her heart. Her testicles were not left behind either. They swelled constantly, churning with cum. Each one now hanging off the chair, steadily driving towards the ground.

The chair groaned. Her ass was growing. Swelling in both dimensions, her hip measurements were speeding towards the triple digits. Already her plush cheeks were forcing her up. To the casual observer it would seem that Megan was sitting up in the chair. She was rising alright, but it was her ass doing all the work. Already the chair had groaned again as her prodigious posterior started to dig into the sides.

*Rip* Her top had given up, and lay in tatters. Megan shucked the useless garment aside and continued to massage her growing mammaries. Her thick long nipples becoming increasingly out of reach as they swelled farther away. No matter, the increasingly horny dickgirl reached around her beanbag sized mammaries to her ever-growing cock. Another groan and the chair arms snapped and fell to the sides. Her ass overflowed the seat, itself groaning in protest until very quickly it too would fail.

A gasp and a moan erupted as she reached her cock. It was already far too big for her to jack off, she instead petted at its colossal base. She felt a nudge as the head hit something, then a crash as her desk was knocked out of the way. Now clear of the obstruction, her member surged forth to the far wall.

The chair gave out, sending her to the ground. Her gigantic ass cushioned her fall, though her mammoth breasts bounced several times before halting. Their growth was in no way impeded by this bizarre turn of events. Legs spread wide, Megan was dimly aware of the carpet growing wet beneath her. Her juices flowed in abundance, this unrestrained growth felt so erotic and sexual to her.

Another surge from all parties. Her ass propped her up and she was slowly pushed back into the wall. Her breasts had just reached the carpet, nipples aching for stimulation. Her balls were vibrating in the oversized sack. Each watermelon sized vessel constantly producing copious amounts of jizz. Lastly her cock. The head was at least 5 feet from her body, the shaft foot thick with veins that pulsed with blood.

Megan stroked it furiously. Her body demanded release. She began to pitch her body back and forth, steadily increasing her strokes on the turgid member. It responded in kind, sending signals of pleasure that overwhelmed her brain. The sensitive head slid steadily forward on the pile carpet, the dripping precum providing modest lube. Megan's eye twitched as it fell to the merciless waves of pleasure. Her stroking fast and furious, her fogged over mind dimly aware of a knock on her door.

The door burst open and Jade walked in. "Megan, I have...." she stopped dead in her tracks as she took in the sight of her boss, completely naked. Curves that would make a goddess blush and a cock that would give any male envy. Jade's legs closed defensively against the sight, but already she could feel burning desire. Yet, even as her hand crept lower, she showed the restraint of a saint.

Jade shuffled back to the door and called out to the room. "Everyone in! The boss is ready for you!" She valiantly held the door open as an array of starlets' past, present and future, marched themselves into the room, all coming to a halt as they drank in Megan.

If there was a word to describe her it would be sexuality. Megan was the embodiment of it, and the ladies lusted for it. No one noticed the click as Jade locked the door. Yet everyone took notice of Winona Ryder as her discarded clothes made a pathway to Megan. Coming down, she seized Megan in a deep kiss. Tongues intertwined as their lips each tried to devour the other. Winona's hand snaked down, rubbing across her body. One hand stopped on her bust, fingers massaging her quivering mounds. The other snaked lower, past her trembling, dripping sex and on to the raven-haired goddesses left tit. the hand plodded along carefully, walking towards its' goal.

Megan broke the kiss as a cry left her lips. Winona had found her left nipple and was massaging the large nub. That cry was silenced however by the kiss of another woman. Alexandra Daddario, fully nude, had embraced the growing Megan and stuck her tongue deep down her throat. The actress smothered Megan's' mouth with her own, her tongue threatening to check her tonsils. Another moan erupted as the nude actress grazed her right nipple. Thicker than a roll of quarters, the nub was crimson, each touch sent jolts through Megan's increasingly absurd body.

Her ever increasing cock was demanding attention. The thick fat shaft was nearly as large as she was, no one would have been crazy enough to try and mount that. Save one. Christina Aguilera was attempting such a feat. Her legs parted wide as she coaxed the head forward. Slowly, through its' growth and Christina's efforts, the head made contact with her waiting pussy. Her lips spread wide as the thick member pressed for entry. Christina was grunting, part pleasure, part pain as the head forced itself in. Its' juices providing the bare minimum for entry.

Megan's breasts neared the floor. They would have been on it save not for her luscious ass slowly lifting her up. Easily twice as big as Kim Kardashians, the butt spread out to either side, easily twice as wide as the rest of her. Her twin testicles mounted just before it slowly filling up, keeping pace with her mammoth member and the rest of her growing assets. Alexandria didn't break the kiss, but she felt another a mouth around her breast. Sparing a glance, she saw the black hair and distinctive face of Selma Hayak clamped down on her nipple. The long turgid nub appearing and disappearing as she sucked it like one would a cock. It was about that size anyway.

Winona had dropped down, letting Megan's left tit fill her lip. She playfully stroked the nipple as it pressed into her body. Her hand's working wonders on it. The brunette wrapped her lips around the nub, sucking and pulling at it with vigor. The efforts were rewarded as a small stream of milk erupted from nipple. The sweet nectar flowed out, overwhelming Winona's mouth and dribbling down her chin. Selma too got a spray of milk as Megan released streams of milk.

Down below, Christina had managed to get the large head in. Now she tried to work in more, slowly pumping herself up and down on the extreme shaft, her face contorted in pleasure. The very head of the fat shaft was all that managed to fit in, Christina's belly bulged as it rocked back and forth.

Megan cried into Alexandra's mouth. The willowy brunette had started to rock back and forth, rubbing her sex along the length of Megan's monumental rod. It was too much for the raven-haired woman to handle. Already she could feel several hands rubbing all over her body, another pair was massaging her enormous nuts. The bean bag sized testicles were sloshing with sperm, just waiting to release their cargo. A strong tug from Christina caused her to get several more inches in. Now her sex just massaged the very sensitive underside of the crown. Another pair of hands crept in on her body. This pair started rubbing her ass. Her monumental backside responded with delight as they crept along, sliding along her curvaceous posterior.

*knock*

An anguished cry erupted from her lips. She was nearly there. Just a little more stimulation.

*knock*

Her orgasm came on like a tidal wave. Her 5-foot-long member went completely rigid, bringing Christina off the ground for a moment before slamming her back down. Megan's large testicles brought themselves up to her body before releasing. Waves and waves of her cum shot down her pulsing cock before erupting from the end. Christina's belly bulged out for a few seconds before the pressure became too much. The blonde was ejected from the spewing member, ending up against the far wall in a daze as jets of spunk painted her there. Already Alexandra was moving to get her mouth over the line bucking cock. It was almost comical how she was practically ride the cock as one would a bucking bronco.

Milk erupted from her tits. Already it overflowed her partners mouths, now it began a stream that covered their faces. Megan's cry of relief continued. It was like her entire body was tingling in pleasure. All her synapses were firing, sending a current of pleasure to her brain.

It looked like everyone in her vicinity was getting off just on her own release. Alexandra was spraying her juices as she continued to ride her member, each time risking a hand to scoop up cum to swallow. Christina, dazed as she was continued to rub her clit despite all the spunk leaking out of her destroyed sex. Even Winona and Selma had backed off. Their bodies prone as they got painted with Megan's milk. Each one rubbing it into their receptive skin. Why shouldn't they? Afterall, Megan was now the goddess of sexuality incarnate. Sexual in the extreme, she now lived to give and receive pleasure.

*knock*

Megan jolted back to reality. The window she was sitting in front of was a mess. Her cock had ripped free from her skirts' confines and had fired off several volleys of sperm at the window. She had come just from her little daydream. She purred in pleasure as the knock repeated itself.

"Come in."

"Are you ok? I've been knocking several times. You also didn't answer your phone."

"Sorry I was distracted. What's up?"

Jade looked past Megan at the cum dripping off the window. "I can see that. Emma is here for you."

Megan blushed slightly, arranging herself to hide her free hanging member behind the desk. "Oh right. Send her in."

Jade brushed past her and took out a towel, starting to clean the mess. "I'll handle this part first." Once satisfied, she licked at the remaining cum. "Tasty."

Jade left and a not a moment later Emma Stone wandered in. A wide smile on her face and her eyes sparked with like. Megan drank in her form as she approached. "Megan, I have an offer for you." A script hit the desk.

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers