Drug Trials Ch. 07: Vacation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers

"No bet." Megan and Jade both continued perusing the seaside shops. "What about that one?"

"Ew the floral? No. I'll look like a pillow."

"I don't know any pillows that look like this!" Megan prodded Jade in her stomach.

"Hey, cut that out!" Jade tried ineffectually to slap away Megan's hands.

"Make me." The pair both seemed to enjoy each other's company during this trip. Megan supposed it let them both lower their guard and let their true selves show through.

"Hello Megan." A voice cut through their laughter and stopped Megan cold. No. Not here.

Megan abruptly straightened up and turned to face . "Olivia."

Olivia Wilde stood a few feet from them. She looked most displeased with running into Megan here. The feeling was quite mutual.

"You're looking well." Olivia gave Jade a glance. "I see life is going well for you."

Jade looked between the two, detecting some history between them. This isn't good.

"Yes I'm doing fine. You're looking well too." Megan responded rather coldly.

"Thank you. Now if you'll excuse me, I'll be off." Olivia didn't wait for a reply. Instead she turned and walked off, her small little ass bouncing with every step.

Jade looked at Megan. The futanari clearly wasn't expecting this encounter. "What just happened?"

"My first time...did I ever tell you about my first time." Megan picked her way to a seat by touch; Her eyes were drawn off in the distance as if they were looking into the past.

"I thought Lindsay was..." Jade began before Megan cut her off.

"Sorry, Lindsay weren't my first. Olivia was. Actually Lindsay was #3. Though Lindsay doesn't know that." Megan sighed as the memories replayed in her mind. "When I first starting taking Curvoma my penis grew in. I was freaked out and didn't know what to do."

Jade sat down next to Megan, trying to comfort her.

"I had to attend some gathering or party, I don't remember which. I was so embarrassed about it. I mostly hid off to the side. Then Olivia came. I heard that she went both ways, and it's true. I got a little tipsy and forgot about my...ahh...blessing."

"Seems like it's too big to forget about." Jade joked.

Megan didn't laugh. "A big ol' dick don't just suddenly appear. He was growing. I think I was about 7 or 8 inches at the time."

"Still impressive."

"I know. When it got to that make out stage Olivia felt it. She didn't freak out. Instead she demanded it immediately." Megan sighed. "Sex was awkward to say the least. I was a nervous wreck filled with liquid courage. I was also used to receiving, not giving."

"So how'd it go? The rest of it that is?"

"Disastrous. However it did help give me some confidence that people might be...ummm...accepting."

Jade was surprised. "You? Lacking self confidence?"

"I'm not always as confident as I can be. I still have my doubts and insecurities."

"I find that hard to believe."

"Grow a cock and see what you think about it!" Megan raised her voice unnecessarily, making other patrons turn towards her.

"Sorry. What about Olivia?"

Megan nodded and looked towards the door where Olivia exited. "We see each from time to time. It's awkward. I think neither of us wants to bring it up, but we both still remember it. I know I can't forget it."

Jade looked at Megan then over at the door. "Hmm."

***

"Can't you do anything?!"

"No. I am only authorized to listen and give a recommendation. All decisions will be made by Megan once she returns from her business trip." Avril resisted the urge to roll her eyes. If she did it any more she'd go blind.

"Where is she!? I will call her." Katherine Heigl exclaimed as she took out her cell phone.

"I cannot give you that information." Avril repeated for the 100th time that day. 99 of those times were to the blonde across the desk.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't know it." Avril sighed. Actually, Avril did know it, but she knew better than give that information out. She knew Katherine was a bitch, but she didn't know it was this bad.

Katherine stood up and leaned over the desk. She was much taller than Avril and clearly trying to intimidate her. "Well find it! Or I'll..."

"Or you'll what?" Avril stood up from her chair and copied Katherine's move. Unlike Katherine however, Avril's biceps bulged out of her outfit; leaving no doubt who would be the victor if this came to a brawl.

"...I'll find a way." the taller blonde responded, clearly intimidated. "I'll let you know that I know Leslie Mann. I don't like her but I know her."

Avril walked around the desk, her arms crossed in front of chest making her muscles bulge and her tits even larger. She roughly grabbed Katherine by the arm. "That's good. Have Leslie call Megan, Megan will call me, and we'll work something out."

Avril lead her to the door. "Until then...vamoose."

The blonde gave Katherine a shove and she stumbled out the door. "Ms. Lohan, please escort Ms. Hiegl out then come see me."

Lindsay nodded and retrieved the actress. "Come on Kathy, you've had a busy day..."

"It's Katherine!"

Avril watched the pair retreat and sighed. How does Megan put up with all this? Especially that one? "Who the fuck cares about Leslie Mann?"

***

"So you've actually refused to fuck one of your clients."

"I actually don't fuck many of them, but this one is a special case." Megan responded. After their seaside encounter the pair had retreated back to the safety of the villa. "Any ideas?"

Jade rubbed her chin thoughtfully and ran through Megan's client list. "A bitch?"

"A big one." Megan sipped at her wine.

"Jennifer Love Hewitt?"

"Nope."

"Jessica Alba?"

"One of the nicest people you'll meet." Megan shot her down. "Give?"

"One more." Jade pondered for a moment and looked over at Megan. "Amanda Seyfried."

"Also a fantastic person, and fuck too." Megan mused, Also pregnant. I should check on that.

"Give." Jade resigned.

"Katherine Hiegl."

"What!? She isn't a client of yours!" Jade smacked Megan with a pillow.

"I know." Megan laughed. "If I said she wasn't a client you'd know right away."

"What did she do?" Jade was curious. Megan wasn't one to turn down sex very often.

"She came and just started issuing demands to me." Megan explained. "I don't play that game. When she demanded I fuck her, I kicked her out."

Jade nodded, surprised at how idiotic and self centered some stars could be. "So what now?"

Megan downed the rest of her wine and stood up. "I'm going up stairs. Care to join me?"

Jade already knew her answer, but her eyes followed Megan as she traveled to the stairs. She watched as the sarong puddled around Megan's feet. The futanari turned, her face in a pout, her eyes saying 'come hither.'

Jade followed 10 paces behind Megan her own outfit joining Megan's as she went up the stairs.

"I'm going to show you how much I love you." Megan reached over and kissed Jade full on the lips. The pair melted into passion; passion for each other. A hand groped around and grabbed a breast. Another hand reached into Megan's skirt and found her hardening cock. Megan pulled apart from her lover.

"Let me do this." Megan said as she stood up in front of Jade. With deliberate slowness she began to strip for her. Her body shook to some inaudible beat in her head. Her hands ran themselves down her body before coming back up and grabbing onto her shirt. Slowly the shirt rose up, exposing more of her pale flesh to her lover. Soon her bra was visible. The black bra struggled in vain to support and contain her mammaries as they shook to the beat. Jade clapped as the shirt came off; then laughed as it hit her in the face.

"Let's see them tits!"

Megan worked down a strap as she danced, then slowly pulled it back up. She let it fall again, and then did the same on the other. As she danced her now loose bra tumbled off her boobs. The gorgeous F cups bounced free as their confines fell away, each one capped by a succulent pink nipple. Megan cupped them in her hands before bringing them up to her face. Her long tongue lashed out at each nipple as she gave an overdramatic moan.

Jade was getting into it. Already both her hands were occupied and she was losing clothing fast. Megan continued her tease, turning once and showcasing her ass. It threatened to burst free from the skirt that contained it. Megan hiked it up, and showed off her way overburdened panties. Underwear that even now was pulled well away from her body by her rapidly hardening cock.

Same thing here guys. SSL2 or SSS2

SSL2:

Jade took control of the situation, moving herself so her pussy was pointed at Megan. She wiggled it at her. "We were going to see if you can please your partner. That involves more than just sex. Get on your knees and eat me!"

Megan hesitated for a moment; she couldn't remember the last time she ate out another woman. Ultimately, she did comply however, getting down on her knees and merely staring at her honey pot. She was impatient though and thrust her as back slightly. "Don't keep a woman waiting."

Carefully at first, Megan began to lick at her sex. Her juices increased in flow as he began her efforts. She tasted sweet, not overwhelmingly sweet like raw sugar, more like a candy. As she got more into it she pressed her hands into her ass. They easily sunk into the soft flesh. Her voice telling her to knead them as she continued her assault. "That's right use that tongue! Drive it in and sweep it out!"

Megan's actions matched her words. She dove in, nearly slamming her face into Jade's ass in her enthusiasm. She started to get a rhythm down. Been a long time since I've done this, she mused. First she tongued her outer folds before sending her tongue in, Megan's nose brushing against her lips as she lapped at Jade's sex.

Jade felt a surge of pleasure from her nether regions. Megan had taken it upon herself to change things up. No longer was her right hand kneading her ass, instead he moved it down to where he played with her engorged clit. Her fingers prodded the nub before pulling at it, sending ripples of pleasure to Jade's brain.

Enough of this foreplay. Jade pulled forward, away from Megan. She then shifted around on the bed. Her modest splayed out across her chest as she lay on her back. The assistant's legs were open wide, inviting the futanari forward.

She needed no further excuse. Her 22 inch cock, now almost painfully erect led the way from him. The crimson head slowly pushed forward, spreading her lips wide as they grew to accommodate her size. With barely a thrust she started in. Slowly Megan started in on her, beginning with a slow thrusting motion as she worked her member in and out, slowly feeding more in as she continued.

Jade yelled as she entered her. Megan's massive size was so overwhelming for her to take. In fact, Jade was not sure that she would ever be able to take it. Yet, it did let her maintain a good deal of control of her pussy. She contracted it in time with her thrusts, slowly drawing more of her inside. After several minutes her balls slapped Jade's butt with a loud thud. Megan did it! She was completely inside her.

"Now fuck me! Pump me for all you've got!" Jade declared, part in pride and part in horror. By her count Megan's cock would be someone in her chest. Megan started to comply; her actions coming frantic as she pumped in and out of her, her cock slick with Jade's juices and her own pre. Jade held on the bed for deal life. Her entire dick filled her but Megan's motions were frantic, rushed. Even still her mind filled over with pleasure, not just hers she could feel the joy and pleasure emanating from Megan.

Her boobs heaved with every thrust that she made, each one nearly smacking her in face. Jade's hands flew to them, anxiously grabbing hold of her chest, not just to restrain them, but also yank on her turgid nipples. Each one, 1 inch long and easily half as thick, she pulled on them with every thrust. She was nearing another release despite having cum once already. Megan beat her however.

"Jade I'm going to..." She barely got the words out before she started spasming. Her cock bucked as it unloaded. The first shot went deep into Jade, the next well...

Megan came loose as her cock erupted. Jets of jizz shot high into the room before arcing back down painting the surprised mulatto woman with her cum. Several more blasts rocketed out and onto Jade before her cock died.

Jade was covered in her spunk, her entire chest was painted, along with her stomach and a portion of her face. She absently licked at it. "I didn't think that would work."

"I didn't either." Megan admitted.

SSS2:

Jade took control of the situation, moving herself so her pussy was pointed at Megan. She wiggled it at her. "We were going to see if you can please your partner. That involves more than just sex. Get on your knees and eat me!"

Megan hesitated for a moment; she couldn't remember the last time she ate out another woman. Ultimately, she did comply however, getting down on her knees and merely staring at her honey pot. She was impatient though and thrust her as back slightly. "Don't keep a woman waiting."

Carefully at first, Megan began to lick at her sex. Her juices increased in flow as he began her efforts. She tasted sweet, not overwhelmingly sweet like raw sugar, more like a candy. As she got more into it she pressed her hands into her ass. They easily sunk into the soft flesh. Her voice telling her to knead them as she continued her assault. "That's right use that tongue! Drive it in and sweep it out!"

Megan's actions matched her words. She dove in, nearly slamming her face into Jade's ass in her enthusiasm. She started to get a rhythm down. Been a long time since I've done this, she mused. First she tongued her outer folds before sending her tongue in, Megan's nose brushing against her lips as she lapped at Jade's sex.

Jade felt a surge of pleasure from her nether regions. Megan had taken it upon herself to change things up. No longer was her right hand kneading her ass, instead he moved it down to where he played with her engorged clit. Her fingers prodded the nub before pulling at it, sending ripples of pleasure to Jade's brain.

Enough of this foreplay. Jade pulled forward, away from Megan. She then shifted around on the bed. Her modest splayed out across her chest as she lay on her back. The assistant's legs were open wide, inviting the futanari forward.

She needed no further excuse. Her 12 inch cock, now almost painfully erect led the way from him. The crimson head slowly pushed forward, spreading her lips wide as they grew to accommodate her size. With barely a thrust she started in. Slowly Megan started in on her, beginning with a slow thrusting motion as she worked her member in and out, slowly feeding more in as she continued.

Jade purred in delight as she entered her. Megan's size was much more manageable for her to take. In fact, Jade preferred this size over her previous massive 17 inch size. It did let her maintain a good deal of control of her pussym as it didn't overwhelm her. She contracted it in time with her thrusts, slowly drawing more of her inside. After several minutes Megan's balls slapped Jade's butt with a loud thud. Megan did it! She was completely inside her.

"Now fuck me! Pump me for all you've got!" Jade declared, pridefully in her actions. Her ass rocked side to side; tempting Megan to begin a hard fucking. Megan started to comply; her actions starting slowly but building as both partner's experienced sexual pleasure as she pumped in and out of her; her cock slick with Jade's juices and her own pre. Jade held on the bed for deal life. Her entire dick filled her but Megan's motions were becoming frantic, rushed. Even still her mind filled over with pleasure, not just hers she could feel the joy and pleasure emanating from Megan.

Her boobs heaved with every thrust that she made, each one nearly smacking her in face. Jade's hands flew to them, anxiously grabbing hold of her chest, not just to restrain them, but also yank on her turgid nipples. Each one, 1 inch long and easily half as thick, she pulled on them with every thrust. She was nearing another release despite having cum once already. Megan beat her however.

"Jade I'm going to..." She barely got the words out before she started spasming. Her cock bucked as it unloaded. The first shot went deep into Jade. Megan held fast as she continued to unload shot after shot into her partner; her balls seemingly dumping weeks worth of jizz in this single instant. Megan felt her cock give a final twitch and slow. She carefully pulled out. As she did however, her dick gave one last spurt and shot a load onto Jade's chest

Jade was bulging with her spunk, her belly seemed swollen with the jizz; no doubt filled beyond capacity. A small streak of cum traced between her tits. She absently licked at it. "I didn't know you could unload so much.

"I didn't either." Megan admitted.

Both:

Megan leaned on the bed heavily for support. She was completely spent. Absently she left the room and came back a towel and handed it to Jade. Her partner took it and cleaned up the cum that was draped all over her. "Wow."

Jade tossed the cum soaked towel to the side as Megan climbed into bed. They spooned together, with Megan in the rear. The futanari absently stroked Jade's hair as they started to doze off. In response, the woman pushed back into Megan's embrace. Megan came to a conclusion while she held Jade in her arms. She already been had secreting money to her family, but she wanted to do more. Jade was more than her assistant at this point. The black haired beauty decided that she was going to give Jade the chance she wanted, even if Jade didn't know it yet.

***

Avril punched the bag, sending ripples across the leather as it reeled from the hit. Again and again she wailed onto the uncaring carcass until she was drenched in sweat. She imagined the bag was some of the people she'd dealt with before, the ones that annoyed her so much

"Does that help?" Avril relaxed her stance as Jamie Lee Curtis walked up, a towel wrapped around her neck. The older actress was dressed in simple workout attire, but that's not what got Avril's attention. Her hair had taken on a silver brown shimmering vibrancy that Avril hadn't ever seen before. It made her look exotic, like Lord of the Rings exotic.

"Not really. It hoped it would get out the frustrations." Avril withdrew her hands from the thick gloves and grabbed at her water bottle. After a pull she asked, "How do you deal with it?"

"What do you mean?" Jamie had moved towards one of the machines.

"I mean you're...ol...more experienced in the industry." Avril hastily corrected herself. "Is everyone out for themselves?"

"Mostly. Though some more than others." Jamie started to do reps on a leg curler. "Dealing with assholes is part of the game."

"I hate the game."

"You're part of it, whether you want to be or not." Jamie completed her first set of 10. "You just need to find your out. Like exercise here."

"That's what I have been doing!" Avril complained.

"You need another one. Now Lindsay, spirited one that girl, she has sex. A lot of it. She's also pouring more energy back into acting, which is much better for her. Before she took it out with drugs. We all deal with it in different ways. That's why I disappeared for awhile. I was 57 going on 107."

"You're not that old."

"Sure I am, but the that's not the point. The point is Hollywood will eat away at you if you're not careful." Jamie finished her set and pulled herself up. "but that's not what we're talking about."

Grobnar
Grobnar
258 Followers