Drugged and Raped Ch. 03

Story Info
The plan to make his wife pay.
2.7k words
4.29
82k
54

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,774 Followers

Chapter Three

Chuck started to wake slowly as he always did until he tried to roll over. His muscles, especially that rectal muscle, suddenly protested and he came wide awake with the pain from his ordeal. He went from having a vague dream of exotic islands and warm sands to wide awake and letting out a groan that might have bordered on a scream. Suddenly he remembered everything from the night before. He broke down and cried over his loss of his love, his innocence, his sons, his anal virginity and his plight in life right now. He was grieving. Kubler-Ross had described the five stages of grieving and he felt all but the bargaining right now. He saw no way to salvage any of his life previous to last night. The one person who he had trusted with his very life had betrayed him with another, threatened his very life with drugs and then had so cruelly raped him with a dildo and then accused him of the most base and vile activity she could.

He was suffering and alone. His parents had succumbed to cancer a few years ago. His father had died from pancreatic cancer about five years before and his mother had passed a year ago from ovarian cancer. He suspected that she had welcomed the diagnosis because she had seemed so calm when told her prognosis. Chuck had hoped to have the same relationship with Bev but that seemed impossible now.

Finally he had nothing left. He was bone tired again, dehydrated from the ordeal and the breaking down this morning and in need of some kind of sustenance. He literally crawled into the bathroom and started the shower. He felt no need to urinate or defecate. He just felt drained.

The shower seemed to help. He was finally feeling cleansed from the ignoble treatment he had received from his wife and her lover and the subsequent ER visit. He gingerly applied the ointment to his bruised and battered rectum before dressing in his only clothes and heading to a local diner for breakfast.

He stopped at a convenience store and picked up a burner phone as he had left his at home the night before. That could prove to be a good thing as Bev would have no way to contact him. He had planned to turn in his resignation on Monday but now felt he needed to keep up appearances and go into the office for a while as he and his attorney, Thomas Wilkes, figured out a way to keep Bev away from any of the money.

He used his phone to call his boss and let him know that he was coming to work but that he and Bev were having difficulties and thus he needed Bev to be denied any access to him at work. His boss had been raped by an unfeeling court during his own divorce and was very willing to keep Bev in the dark. He volunteered to have the receptionist tell Bev that Chuck was out of town and unavailable in the near future. Chuck thankfully agreed and signed off.

While Chuck was eating his pancakes and sausage he made a call to Thomas Wilkes. As expected the attorney did not answer the unknown number but Chuck left a message detailing that the whole contract negotiations needed to be put on a back burner for a short time. Thomas called him right back.

They agreed to meet at Chuck's hotel in a few hours. Chuck took the time to go clothes shopping so he had something else wear instead of his best suit that was now starting to look a little gamey.

In fresh clothes Chuck then arranged to have a small conference room for his meeting with the attorney.

When they met Chuck sat him down with a cup of coffee and brokenly started to relate the events of the previous night. As he talked his voice became stronger and he seemed to become the confident man that Thomas had been impressed with. Thomas could hardly believe what he was hearing, though. He had met Bev and they had all had supper together while putting together the deal that was so soon to pay off for all of them. His ten percent commission on top of his expenses was going to make him a handsome amount of money.

He asked pertinent questions about what had happened. His analytical mind was already working on possible solutions to the dilemma. He asked what Chuck wanted and nodded his agreement when Chuck's face became dark and almost evil looking as he repeated his statement of wanting Bev on the street before she could ever benefit from the money. He reminded his client that he could not condone or be quiet about any illegal activity and Chuck nodded his agreement. "In my darkest thoughts I consider repaying her in kind for all that she did to me. I would love to give her the same medication and make her lay there and understand what I was going through as I ravage her girlfriend and forever fuck over her new relationship but I know that it would just fuel her fire for retaliation and I would still lose somehow."

Thomas chuckled a little. "But it makes for delicious fantasies, doesn't it?" Chuck had to agree.

They got down to business. What to do to keep Bev away from the money? After a long discussion and a few more cups of coffee they had a plan worked out. Chuck was now out of the loop for a short time. Monday morning a number of things were going to happen. Bev was going to be confused and in the dark for a while. Thomas Wilkes was a very good attorney.

Chuck had Mark send some of the pictures and the video to Thomas' phone. He would need proof to set some of the plan in motion. Chuck trusted his attorney to keep the offending pictures and video safe. Thomas, for his part, had believed Chuck when told of Bev's activities but the video made it beyond doubt. He let Chuck know that he would be back in touch on Monday.

It was about noon so Chuck went to a different diner for some lunch. There he decided that his new resolution to lose weight would not bear any fruit if he kept going out for meals so he started to consider an apartment for the near future. He grabbed a newspaper as he ate and perused the ads. He found a couple of apartments that were close to work and could be a place for the boys to visit.

Then he decided to pay a visit to his in-laws. He showed up at two o'clock and found Jeff and Jon playing in the front yard of the Willis' with their grandfather, Chuck's father-in-law, William. He was a man about sixty years old who was still in great shape. His hair was graying but he still had a full head of hair unlike Chuck. He was about the same height of Chuck and owned his own auto repair business that was doing well. The boys loved their grandpa and loved to come and play with him.

Chuck joined the game of catch. The two adults would throw a football to one of the boys and then the receiver would try to get around everyone to score. It was a great day and a great workout for them all. Within a few minutes Chuck was happily out of breath. He needed to do this more with his boys. The only cloud was whether he would get to see them much in the future.

When all were finally tired and ready for a break William broke the silence. "It's good to see you, Chuck, since you have been working so hard but why are you here without my daughter? I figured that you might not even come over before tomorrow night. That girl, Darcy, told us that you had something romantic planned for this weekend when she brought the boys over last night. Did something change?"

Chuck's demeanor worried William. He seemed at once angry and crushed at the questions. Chuck forced himself to take a deep breath and then tried to be vague in his answer. "Well, I will just say that it didn't go like I hoped. I decided to come see the boys as I have to leave town tomorrow for business. I assume Bev will be over later to tell you all about it and retrieve the boys. As it sits right now it is better for them to stay here for the weekend. They have school Monday so I am sure that she will be here to get them."

William didn't like the answer that Chuck provided. He was a good business man and knew that part of his success was his ability to read his customers. Many times they wanted something other than what they complained about while arranging repairs. Some customers could handle bad news about how much repairs were needed and others had to be tactfully brought on board concerning the costs of repairs. Some were even too involved in their automobiles to listen to reason when told that the repairs would be more cost than the vehicle's worth. He knew that Chuck wasn't telling him the whole story. Something was very wrong but Chuck was in no mood to confide in his father-in-law.

William took it to mean that Bev had done something to harm their relationship. He considered Chuck the son that he and his wife, Gayle, couldn't have but Chuck wasn't a blood relation. If push came to shove then they were honor bound to support their daughter and Chuck fully understood this.

William clapped his son-in-law on the back and nodded his understanding. He and Gayle were going to have a serious conversation after Chuck left and Bev was going to get a grilling when she showed up, presumably without her husband.

Chuck went into the house for a glass of water and a brief conversation with Gayle. He held her in as high esteem as he did her husband. Both were great people and contrary to the stereotype of the manipulative and obtuse in-laws that so many seemed to be plagued with. He had never felt like he wasn't good enough for their daughter and he hoped that when everything went to hell that they would be able to keep that thought. He didn't want to let them know the extent of Bev's fall from grace but he would if necessary.

He spent another full hour with his sons and in-laws. They avoided any sticky comments even though Gayle was dying to know why Chuck was there, the real reason and not the reason he had provided. A single shake of the head by her husband had her biting her lip and keeping quiet. Before he took his leave of them Chuck even told them of his plan for dropping some weight and that he was considering shaving his balding head. He even joked about growing a goatee and maybe looking like the guy on "Breaking Bad." They all had a good laugh but agreed he might be able to pull the look off.

They were all smiles as he hugged his boys and then made his leave. The smiles ended as soon as he was out of sight and the boys were distracted by something on TV. William and Gayle had a quiet conversation about William's take on the visit and Gayle had to agree, Bev did something bad and they needed to find out. It was a subdued Willis household that evening.

Chapter Four

Chuck went back to his hotel and made some phone calls concerning the apartment need. He set up a couple of appointments for Monday and apologized to the prospective landlords about bothering them on a weekend. One of the apartment owners laughed at him. "Son, the need for good housing is so critical here in town that I sometimes get calls at midnight. It is just part of the job of managing properties. You seem to be new to the apartment world. I assume you are divorced or getting a divorce, am I right?"

Chuck answered in the affirmative. The landlord continued, "I think I have what you need. Most of your fellow divorced men are great tenants and I will give you preference in your search. Come see me first thing Monday morning." With that comment he rang off. Chuck was reassured that his quest for a domicile was probably over.

He went and filled his prescription for the pain medication as he was hurting again especially after driving and playing hard with his boys. He needed some relief. He also considered a bottle of good bourbon but he was concerned about mixing medication with alcohol and he didn't imbibe much anyway and needed to have his wits about him at all times.

About that time he noted that the light was flashing on the hotel phone letting him know he had a message. He couldn't think of anyone who would know where he was. He had let Mark and Terri know his burner phone number as well as his boss and Wilkes, his attorney. No one else had the number. Any results from the drug testing were going to be mailed to his work place. He shrugged his shoulders. Maybe the management left him a message. He was in for a surprise.

"Charles, this is Bev. I asked someone to watch for your car and they found it at the hotel. The hotel gave me your number but you didn't answer when I called. You left your phone here and I would like you to come home. We need to talk. I was willing to let you stay away for a few days but after the police came to the house last night I decided we need to talk and as soon as possible. Please come home."

To say he was shocked by the fact she found him so easily and then seemed to feel she was in control and demanding him to come home was almost more than he could stand. He had no intention of returning to that house before he was ready. He certainly couldn't stand to speak to her right now. Her betrayal was too recent a wound.

He decided that he needed to move. She would show up and make a scene if she was thwarted and felt she was in the right. Sometime about the time she decided that it was okay to drug him and then fuck him with a strap-on her ability to make rational decisions seemed to have taken a detour into the Twilight Zone. He wasn't safe with her thinking like that.

He immediately checked out and then parked his car in a public lot and called a local rental shop that could pick him up. She would be able to see that he had rented a car but wouldn't know what kind or color. He should be able to travel to and from work without being spotted easily. Before he left his car he considered tearing off the bumper stickers that made his car unique but decided that it could work to his benefit if it was found without any changes.

He headed to another hotel still within walking distance of work and checked in. He still had to use his name but this time requested that no information be let out about his status as a guest. When he told the clerk that his ex-wife was hounding him he found another kindred spirit and so his name was flagged. He only hoped that when Bev found the right hotel that there was no one who would fall for any sob story she could tell.

He slept better Saturday night and spent an uneventful day Sunday which included a long walk around the downtown area. He made sure to be back inside before dark as a different type of citizen controlled the streets at night.

He spent some time looking up information about local gyms and personal trainers. He was committed to losing weight and getting into some kind of shape if only to be able to keep up with Jeff and Jon when he had visitation. He didn't intend to just have them come over to play video games.

Farmers_Son
Farmers_Son
1,774 Followers