Drugged and Ravished Ch. 02

Story Info
Two college students find themselves helpless to a couple.
1.1k words
4.16
154.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/27/2022
Created 12/28/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers

Christina looked down at Mike's throbbing cock, then into his eyes. They both ached for more. Their fear of the abduction went away and was replaced only by pleasure and the need to fulfill it.

An hour went by before Mike and Christina heard the voices of the couple again. They looked into each others eyes as the couple walked down the stairs. What were their intentions?

They walked over to Mike and pulled him away from Christina. Then the man walked around to Christina and tilted her makeshift bed backwards. Thee bed she was laying on tilted towards her head leaving her head slightly down hill.

He removed the ball gag from her mouth and immediately replaced it with his semi hard cock. He stuck his cock into Christina's mouth as the woman began to lick Christina's pussy.

Mike watched as the man forced Christina to take his large cock over and over again. Christina gagged as she tried to catch her breath.

The man pulled his cock out and switched places with the woman. He began to lick Christina's swollen clit as the woman forced Christina to lick her pussy.

Christina had never tasted another woman before and this really turned her on. Mike's ignored cock throbbed for attention as he watched Christina get pleasured.

Christina started to moan and fought back the feeling that she was starting to cum. Both the man and woman stopped immediately and replaced her ball gag and turned the platform back to it's original position. Christina ached for more, just another touch.

The woman knelt at Mike's feet and took his hard cock into her mouth. The man held up Christina's head so that she could watch him being serviced. She took his cock all the way and sucked it hard. The woman worked it hard until Mike started to moan, then stopped as quickly as she started.

Again, she grabbed Mike's cock and the man pushed Mike forward, guided it to Christina's waiting pussy.

They both gasped as Mikes cock finally slipped deep into Christina. Both Mike and Christina struggled to move again, but they were helpless.

They both watch again as the couple engaged in pleasing each other. They watched him eat her shaven pussy, then take her right there again on the table. The sounds and sight of his cock plunging in and out of her while Mike and Christina fought to move maybe an inch.

The couple fucked for at least a half an hour, changing positions and finally both coming in each others arms.

After recomposing, the couple pulled Mike backwards out of Christina. They both ached by the torture this couple had put them through.

The man and woman untied Christina and helped her from the makeshift bed. Christina's legs were weak as she struggle to her feet.

Christina's right wrist was handcuffed and the other half of the handcuff went around Mikes cock and balls. The woman then guided Christina's hand around Mike's cock.

"Hold on tight and don't let go," The woman told Christina softly.

Christina could still feel Mikes pulse throbbing in her hand. Christina's left wrist was handcuffed to a belt that fit tightly around her waist.

Mike was slowly untied and his left wrist was handcuffed to a belt that also went around his waist. Mike's right arm was also handcuffed to his waist.

Both Mike and Christina had dark hoods placed over their heads. They were led slowly up the stairways, every step off balance, yet Christina held tightly to Mike's cock. She knew that if she let go, the cuffs could hurt Mike, permanently. They both felt the cool breeze on their bare skin as they heard a van door slide open.

"Get in", said the man.

The woman slowly helped them in. Mike and Christina tried to get comfortable on the floor of the van.

The vehicle started and the ride took about twenty minutes. When the vehicle stopped and the door slid open., the woman helped the Christina and Mike out and led them a few steps away.

Mike and Christina could feel the cool grass under their bare feet and the breeze in the air, but where were they? Was it day or night?

Christina and Mike were instructed, then assisted to sit down on the blanket. She tried hard to hang on to Mikes cock, but it was no longer fully hard and his pre-cum made it very slippery.

"Don't be afraid," the man said. "You are free to go, with one small exception. You must free yourself."

"The keys for the handcuffs are located in this sealed small little egg shaped object. The only thing you have to do is remove it from this tight little pussy."

As he finished his explanation, he shoved the little egg deep into Christina. She moaned as the man made sure the egg was well seated.

Mike's right arm was released from the handcuff, then reattached to a short chain giving him about sixteen inches of slack.

Mike and Christina heard the couple laugh, the doors open and close on the van, then drive off.

Mike tried to reach his hood, but couldn't. He turned his body towards Christina and placed his right hand near her pussy. She squeezed his cock as Mike inserted one finger to locate the egg. He could touch the egg and move it around, but could not get a hold of it.

Mike pulled out his finger, then inserted two deeply into Christina's now very wet pussy. He could hear Christina moans getting deeper. Mike felt his cock being squeezed harder and now stroked as he search for their escape.

Mike replaced his two fingers with three and plunged them deep hoping to move the egg to one side. Christina met his thrust and stroked Mike's cock harder. Mike reached the egg and slowly began to retrieve it. After several tries, Mike pulled the egg out slowly.

He broke it open and found the key. Blindly, he struggled with the lock on Christina's wrist. After several attempts, Christina's right hand was free.

She released his cock and pulled off her dark hood. She removed her ball gag, then Mikes hood and gag. Mike could now see what he was doing.

They both looked around. It was near dusk in a park they recognized near their school. They also saw their clothes piled up a few feet away.

Mike worked on the rest of the locks and Christina helped with the cuff that was around Mike's cock and balls. After the last restraint was removed, both gazed into one another's eyes. Christina and Mike both needed to finish what had been started. Christina grabbed Mike's cock again and they kissed for the first time, deeply. Mike wasted no time and rolled over on Christina and parted her awaiting lips with his now throbbing cock. The waiting and anticipation was so great that both came within seconds of one another.

They held each other, Mike still inside, and both lay there exhausted, yet fulfilled.

rockbohunk
rockbohunk
543 Followers