Drugged Encounters Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He could feel the velvet walls of her cunt trying to grip him tighter with each thrust and the same time her juices started to flow more and more. Moistening his entire cock and running down to his ball sacks, which were clenching against her moist pussy each time he hit rock bottom. Her legs started to make spasm like movements and her hands were gripping tightly onto the bed. Even with the mattress covering her mouth, her moans could still be clearly heard, as she cried out that she was cumming.

*

Treading up the stairs Stacey's panties rubbed across her engorged clit with each step she took. The friction even heightened her arousal to the point she could barely walk in descent fashion, swaying her hips side to side, while she felt her juices starting to trickle past the insides of her thighs. If she would not reach the fifth floor soon, she would cum right there and then. She needed to feel a cock inside her soon before she would go stir crazy. Arriving at the top of the stairs she turned around and was pleased to see there was a slight bulge starting to show in Paul's pants. To make sure he would be ready to take her as soon as they would be in the ward room, she touched his growing manhood through his pants. teasing him a bit about the surprise she had for him.

Paul did not follow her straight away, which made it perfect for her to slip into the ward, where she instantly walked over to the first bed. She bent over it and hiked up her skirt just before Paul entered the room. Just one comment, about sliding his cock between her shaved pussy lips, was enough for Paul to start stripping. Seconds later Stacey felt the first shock waves of pleasure ripping through her body as his thick purple cock head made first contact with her burning clit.

She could not stand the teasing and needed to feel him inside of her. After pleading him to take her, she got exactly what she longed for. With a loud moan the air was forced out of her lungs by the forceful invasion of his monster cock. The walls of her tight pussy stretched around the thick base of his shaft, as he pushed all the way in. Every inch of his cock she could feel slide in and out of her as Paul started to fuck her with a slow motion. She was in total ecstasy, moaning louder and louder she buried her head into the mattress below her.

Soon Paul started to pick up pace, still continuing to slide all of his meat almost all the way out and then deep back into her longing cunt. There was nothing she could do to withhold her from her orgasm and she came like an atomic bomb exploded inside of her. From deep within her she started to get the sensation of pins and needles ripple through all of her body. First causing her muscles to tense and making her tremble, while Paul kept fucking her now almost aching pussy. Followed by loosing all of her powers by the time her orgasm slowly started to fade. It was not till she begged him to stop that he pulled out of her.

Not being able to keep her own weight on her legs, she dropped to her knees as she turned around to face Paul. His enormous rigid cock was pointing straight at her. Guilty of not being able to last long enough to get Paul off to his own heights and make him cum, she instantly started to take the shiny purple head into her mouth. Her senses slowly started to return as she tasted her own juices while going down on his cock. Stacey desperately tried to fulfil Paul's urges by trying to take in as much of his 12" rod as possible.

With her mouth wide open she was sucking and slurping her lips up and down over his cock like her life depended on it. Each downward motion of her head she felt his cock head push against the back of her throat and tried to take in more and more. Even she was amazed herself how it managed to slide into the tight opening. Swallowing to keep her from gagging as she had more then half of his lance stuck into her mouth and throat. What ever the reason, Stacey soon felt her pussy begging again for this large cock to feed her once more.

"Perhaps if I am in control I could ride it out and make sure he cums before I do." She thought to herself.

Letting his cock slowly slide from between her lips she got back up to her feet and whispered in is ear, "Why don't you lie down on the bed and let me straddle this monster of yours."

*

Paul had stopped the assault on her pussy after Stacey finally pleaded him to and was rewarded almost instantly as she turned around and dropped to her knees to replace the stimulation on his cock with her succulent mouth. Her eager mouth on his cock was sensational, feeling how she even let his cock head press pass the entrance of her throat. Till shortly after she suddenly stopped and asked him to lie down on the bed. He would have loved to have cum right down into her throat but at the same time could not wait to feel that tight pussy around his thick cock once more.

Lying flat on his back his thick hard cock rested on his stomach past his naval. Stacey climbed onto the bed as well, with her back towards him and facing his feet. With her ass up in the air she squatted just above his groin and with one hand grabbed the base of his cock to position it right up her snatch. In one slow motion she lowered herself down onto him. He could feel the slick walls o her pussy stretch around his cock as she took him inch by inch. He was sure his cock head was pressing past her cervix as her round ass came to rest on his waist.

If the sensation of feeling this young pussy swallow his entire rod was not enough, her next performance was driving him even closer to orgasm. While slowly moving her perfect rounded ass back up, she leant forward with her hands resting on his shins. This gave him a perfect viewing angle of her smooth bald pussy lips trying to grip around his cock as she slowly pulled off him. Resting with just the tip of his cock head stuck between her pussy, before descending all the way down.

This was a teasing torture, his balls were swelling to enormous proportion, while her slow fucking, sliding up and down the length of his pole with long deep strokes was keeping him on the verge of exploding in one big orgasm. His breathing was deep and heavy while he tried hard to enjoy this moment for as long as possible. Each time she pulled up he could feel her cunt muscles clinch onto him tighter and tighter, trying to milk the cum from his tight and heavy balls.

He was in need of some faster movement to send him over the edge and by gripping her tight ass cheeks he started to take control over her movements. The pulling and pushing opened up another opportunity to him as her spread ass cheeks revealed her tight little asshole. Her own juices had already lubricated enough of her secret entrance and without any resistance Paul pushed in his thumb. Almost at the same instance her motions became less controlled and her pussy was making spasm like squeezes around his prick as she dropped all the way down onto him.

Her shaking body and loud moans were a clear sign to him she was having another orgasm. There was no way of moving her, all he could do was pushing his thumb in and out of her little ass. This gave a new sensation to his own cock, feeling his thumb press along his thick shaft separated by the thin membrane of flesh between her ass and pussy. While he continued with this, generous amounts of cum juice started to seep from her pussy onto his balls and Stacey moaned loudly, crying out that she was keep having one orgasm after the other.

He had been on the edge himself for almost ten minutes by now and was desperate to unload his aching balls when one fearing thought jumped into his mind. The only thing he had not found out about her yet, was if she was using any type of birth control. In a flash he realised it would be a total disaster for his test if he was to get this woman pregnant. When her orgasms slowly started to ease off, he lifted her of his cock and turned her around onto the bed.

"Take off your top and let me fuck those gorgeous boobs of yours." he commanded.

*

After impaling herself back onto Paul's marvelous cock, Stacey soon had worked up a slow fuck rhythm. Squatted over his lap facing his feet, resting herself forward a bit with her hands just below his knees to keep her balance, she slid her pussy up and down over his long thick pole. By doing this, she was sure that Paul would have a full vision of her bare pussy, with her smooth lips slowly eating all of his cock and this also was the perfect angle for her clit to run all along his shaft to give her a full rubbing stimulation as she took in inch after inch. Then back up almost all the way, nice and slow, while her pussy lips were trying to grab and hold back in his meat.

The way Paul was breathing and moaning was a sign that she had it just right, while she kept sliding up and down ever so slowly on his cock. Though as he got more and more excited, so was she. It must have been only a few minutes before this warm feeling in her pussy started to come back. Her clit getting more and more sensitive, sending shock-waves through her spine again and telling her she was closing in on another orgasm. Fighting hard not to bring herself over the edge, she kept riding the lengths of his cock. Then she felt his hands grabbing her ass cheeks and he started to guide her up and down.

While Paul was increasing the speed, Stacey was now wishing he would be as close to cum as she was. Then all of the sudden she felt something push at her spinster. Before she could tell what was happening, Paul's thumb penetrated her ass. Stacey yelped from excitement by this new experience, falling down all the way onto his cock and causing his thumb all the way up her bum. This set of another chain reaction and her pussy was gripping tight onto him as she started to orgasm once more. Just the slight rocking was all the movement she made, and one orgasm was followed by the next. With Paul just slightly moving his thumb in and out of her ass, she felt her warm fluids boiling up inside her and flowing from her pussy like hot lava from a volcano.

After her fourth orgasm ebbed away, she felt his thumb retract from her anal cavity and he raised her off his still rigid cock. He then turned her on her back onto the bed and asked her to take of her garments so he could fuck her tits. She eagerly complied, ready to please Paul in any way he wanted. He straddled her with his cock right between her breasts and she knew exactly what he wanted. With her hands aside of her breast she pushed them together to enclose his massive organ while he slid upwards. She lifted her head up to watch him fuck her tits, instinctively opening her mouth to receive his throbbing cock head.

*

John was trying hard to hide his hard on as he drove up into the parking lot of the hospital and went over to the third floor in search for his wife. He almost knocked over the head nurse as he was rushing out of the elevator.

"Ah, your John right?" She asked, "Stacey's husband."

He acknowledged her question by nodding, after which she asked him what he was doing at the hospital. Making up an excuse he told her that he had locked himself out and he needed Stacey's house keys.

"Well, I think you should find her on the fifth floor. She is helping out a new tenant for one of our empty wards with last details and requirements" She told him.

"Room 506," She hollered after him as he jumped back in the elevator.

He was a bit put off by the fact that Stacey was probably not on her own and was feariasly trying to come up with an excuse that would entice her to leave this new tenant for 15 minutes, so he could have his way with her. As he came out of the elevator and walked to the ward he could start to make out the muffeled moans of a man. Surprised he silently entered the room and got the shock of his life.

*

Quickly paul had positioned himself atop of Stacey, who almost instantly pushed her firm tits around his slippery cock. Looking up she took his throbbing cock head into her awaiting mouth as he pushed upwards. Trying to keep him inside of her mouth, he felt how she sucked hard onto him when he slid back down. He knew he could not hold back any longer and started to fuck her tits almost uncontrollably. Each time he trusted up she would suck on his cock head and he felt his balls tighten. Taking deep breaths he tried hard to prolong this wonderful sensation, causing husk moans to escape from his mouth.

Just as he pulled back once more, he felt his balls contract and his cum serge upwards towards his cock head. With one loud moan he indicated he was going to cum and as his big purple mushroom cock head plopped from her lips. A first squirt erupted into the air. He watched the thick stream of cum soar through the air, landing across her face. Tracing from her left cheek, atop her nose bone, along the right side of her fore head and into her hair. She raised her head further when he unleashed a second blast of cum right into her open mouth.

He grabbed the base of his cock and forcefully pulled up and down, while continuing to discharge more of his juice. By the amount of jism he was covering her face and tits with it seemed like he had not had an orgasm for years. With the last drops of cum seeping from his cock he brought the slowly deflating head back towards her mouth. Eagerly she started licking it clean, using her hands to collect more of the messy stuff from her soaked breast and also bringing it to her mouth.

"What a success." He silently thought to himself, "This drug of mine really works wonders."

*

John saw his wife naked on a bed with a guy stradled over her breast and his giant cock lodged between her mounts. The size of it was enourmous. His heavy balls and the base of his cock below the magnificent ample breast of his wife and its big swollen shiny head close to touch her chin. While his wife kept her breast close together with her hands, the stranger was fucking her tits. Her head was lifted up and with each upward thrust of his giant cock, her lips parted to let it fill her awaiting mouth.

By the sight of it all, John was struck solid in his shoes. Confused of how his wife could betray him like this, unsure if he should barch in or not. Right at the moment he wanted to do nothing rather then to kill this guy for taking advantage of his wife. But he was sure if he walked in right now it would be all over for him and Stacey. She still was the woman he loved with all his heart and deep down he knew he would be devistated to loose her. Well that and the fact that it would be only his word against theirs when they would end up in court for a divorce settlement and she probably was going to walk away with over half of his assets.

By the sounds of the deep breathing and moaning it seemed that the guy who was furiously fucking his wife's tits was closing in on an orgasm and within a blink of a second John witnessed in horror how the invader of his wife let out one loud moan as a surge of thick white spunk shot from the large one eyed monster. Roping through the air he saw how it landed across his wife's innocent face. He was boiling up with anger, watching on how his wife lifted her head with her mouth wide open to catch the second large spurt of cum erupting from this guys prick. He knew he needed to get out of there before he was going to loose control and end up doing something he would regret for the rest of his life.

*

Stacey was trying to suck the cum from Paul's heavy balls as he started to fuck her tits wildly. From her experience of yesterday she knew he was about to unload his spunk and just then he moaned loudly that he was about to orgasm. Before she knew it, the plumb sized head popped from her lips and she saw and felt his cum splash onto her face. Instantly she positioned her head to catch a second large squirt of his milk with her mouth. There was so much of it that drops of it, ran down the corners of her mouth as she tried to swallow it all.

His orgasm seemed even bigger then the day before, receiving blast after blast of thick loads of cum. By the time Paul was spend and his last drops of cum dripped onto her lips, she was covered with his semen. She felled it running down her face and chin onto her neck. While licking clean the now semi erect but still large cock, she smeared the abundance of cum that was deposited on her breast with her fingers, after which she also brought them to her mouth to lick them clean.

She craved the taste and continued to collect and eat more of the large amount what Paul had donated her. Doing so it was like that swallowing the sticky substance was fulfilling her sexual hunger that she had been unable to control earlier on. Cleaning her self bit by bit, a guilty feeling started to come back to her with each drop of cum that slid down her throat. By the time she had cleaned most of her face, Stacey was desperate to get out of the situation she had managed to let her self fall in again and she gestured Paul to move aside after which she got of the bed to go to the bath room.

"Let me get cleaned up and get back to work before any one might start to miss me and raise any suspicion" She told Paul, collecting her uniform top and under garments before entering the large bath room. Looking in the mirror, Stacey started to ask herself, how she could have let all this happen again. Traces of cum were starting to dry up on her skin as she started to run the hot water.

"No towels," She though as she looked around the large bathroom.

To her relief she spotted that the paper towel dispenser next to the shower had still a roll inside. Relieved she walked over to the dispenser to tare some sheets of paper towel from the dispenser and returned to the sink to start clean herself up.Wiping her face with the wet hot paper towel, she became aware of the sense of shame and guilt building up inside of her. Once more she realised how she had betrayed her loving husband, for another passionate rump with this well hung stranger. Because that's what he really was, a stranger and she thought about what she knew about Paul. All she could think of was that he had a lab here in the hospital, had a huge manhood, and there was something about him that some how was driving her hormones sky high.

Her breast still felt ever so sensitive as she washed off the remains of Paul's cum, reminding her just how much of a horny influence he had on her. The touch of her nipples still sending pleasure shocks through her body, making her just more confused. She had no idea why the hell she was so bad in controlling these feelings, and knew she had some plenty more making up to do with her husband.

"This morning I had shaved my pussy completely, just for him." She thought, "What am I now to do specially for John, since I did not leave this an exclusive after I just had Paul fuck my bald pussy too?"

*

As the stranger coated John's wife's face and tits with more amounts of the gooey substance, he turned his back and walked out. With his heart broken and raging from anger John made his way back to his car. There was not a single doubt he could ever agree with the actions of his wife that had unfolded this evening, but there was something in the far back of his mind which was wondering if all this was the reason for her sudden change in her sexual inhibitions, which he had got the pleasure of enjoying himself earlier that day. If this was the true reason for her sexual change, he wondered how far this would go. Could it be that she actually would get even more uninhibited in the bed room, was the thing that kept on his mind during the drive back home.

Confused as he was, John tried to figure out what to do next. What ever his decision, rather to confront her or not about her adultery, one thing was certain, he was going to need some solid proof. By the time he got home, John was so obsessed by the idea of catching his cheating wife on camera that he almost immediately started to work on a plan of attack. Walking into the living room he pored himself a large drink and went up to the office to browse the web, looking for spy camera's as he waited for his wife to come home. For what ever reason, besides still being furious about Stacey's betrayal, he also was still extremely horny. If any thing, he was sure he was going take her in her hot little nurse uniform and screw her brains out tonight, the minute she would walk into that door.