Drugged MILF

Story Info
A MILF gets drugged and used.
1.3k words
4.07
240.8k
171

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,060 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains rape fantasy, which is not real. Real rape is wrong. This is for people who enjoy rape as a fantasy or role-play and is not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

***

Tobi was the hottest mom out of all the moms. She had an hourglass figure with big, fake tits her ex-husband had bought her and an ass that made every man in her vicinity crave her. Her daughter, Laney hated having her as a mother. Instead of guys asking her out they were always asking about Tobi. It was embarrassing and she really needed to get her mother out of her fucking shit.

"Laney, is your mom going to be at the party on Friday?" Derek Trevor asked her. He didn't even bother trying to hide his interest in her mother. Laney had been crushing on him for years but it was like he saw right through her.

"Yes, but she's just helping serve food and drinks," Laney tried to explain.

"I'll be there. Everyone's going right?"

"As far as I know," Laney agreed.

By Friday, Laney wished that her mother would just disappear. She didn't need her mother all up in her party, even though Tobi was the one who was throwing it for her. The college kids started arriving around nine and Tobi was so happy to see that her daughter's crush, Derek had come through. She breathed a sigh of relief. She wanted Laney to have a fun time. That was why she had thrown her this party.

Laney greeted everyone and was annoyed that they seemed to be paying more attention to Tobi than they were to her. She was just about to throw a temper tantrum about it when Derek walked up to her and offered her a drink. "I made this just for you," he told her.

"Thank you, Derek," Laney sipped at the drink until it was mostly gone. A few moments later she felt weird. She went to her room to get some medicine for the headache she was now nursing. She never made it back out of the room. She passed out on her bed, her birthday party ending early for her.

"Where is Laney? It's time for the cake," Tobi asked.

"Oh, she passed out. I made her a drink and I guess it was too much. She can't drink like you, Tobi."

"True, she can't."

"Speaking of which, I made you a drink too. Here," Derek produced a fruity looking concoction and set it on the counter in front of Tobi.

"Bottoms up!" she laughed as she took a long, lingering drink. "Mmmm. Is that passion fruit?"

"It sure is," Derek laughed. "You like it?"

"Yes!" Tobi drank some more. Derek's friends nervously waited to see if their plan was going to work and to their shock and amazement, Tobi began to look woozy.

"You okay?" Derek asked. Want me to help you to the couch?

"Yes. I don't know what happened. I'm usually able to drink a lot more than one drink. What was in that?"

"A lot of different stuff," Derek told her. "Sorry if it was too much." He helped her lay back and as soon as her head hit the cushion, she was out. "Tobi? Tobi? Okay, guys, she's out! Help me get her clothes off!"

The guys collectively pulled her clothes off until she was naked. They opened her legs and looked at her MILF pussy for the first time. The possibilities were endless with both she and Laney out for the count.

"Doesn't anyone want to fuck Laney?" Derek asked. "She's on her bed."

"No, man, we are all here for Tobi. Laney is just out of the way."

"Mom is wayyyy hotter than the daughter in this case."

"I get first dibs on her cunt," Derek said possessively. He grabbed her and pulled his cock out, positioning himself between her legs. He sunk the head of his cock into her and was shocked by how good her MILF pussy felt. It was perfection. He pumped inside of her until he came hard, filling her pussy with his cum. His other friends descended upon her and he watched and took a few videos of them sharing her holes. She had a dick in her pussy and one in her ass. She had one down her throat and she was starting to wake up a bit and realize what was happening to her.

"Do you want us to fuck Laney too or are you willing to be a good mom and sacrifice your body for us?"

"Please don't hurt her. Take me. Fuck me. I need to get fucked," she begged. Derek grabbed her by the neck as he pushed his cock back into her tight hole. She closed her eyes again and her body went limp. For a MILF, her pussy was so fucking tight. He let it suck the cum out of his cock a second time. He watched as his friends went back to using her and decided if he fucked her again it would be in her ass. He went down the hall to check on Laney. She was asleep with her mouth open. She would never know how every guy had chosen her mother's body over hers to fuck and that was probably for the best. He thought about pity fucking her but he really wanted to save it for Tobi.

He made his way back to the couch and took a turn in her ass. The other guys had nutted all over her face, even all over her closed eyes. She looked like a gutter slut by the time he got his cock into her tight asshole. He fucked her hard, and fast, with no regard for Tobi's humanity. He didn't care how she felt. All he needed was to get his dick off in her asshole, so that's what he did. He loved her MILF holes and if he played his cards right neither Tobi nor Laney would find out what happened, leaving their holes open to be used at a later date.

When they had all cum as much as they could cum they packed up their things and did their best to re-dress Tobi so she wouldn't know what had happened. Her pussy was seeping cum and he knew she would probably know but he hoped that she had enough doubt not to second guess things.

"Bye MILF," he called as he closed the front door behind him. "Thanks for the party for my dick."

As soon as the door had closed, Tobi opened her eyes. Those little pricks! She was so mad that they had spent all of their time fucking her and they didn't even give Laney anything! Poor thing. No wonder she felt so ugly and passed over. Tobi went to her computer and turned on the surveillance footage. She had a lot of angles of all the guys fucking her. She got her pussy out and began to fuck herself as she watched them abuse her. She hadn't really been fully asleep. She had been mostly pretending just to see what the guys would do. They had no way of knowing that Tobi was a total slut and that being gang banged was something she enjoyed doing.

In fact, she'd had so many gangbangs that she had lost count and she certainly wasn't about to stop having them. She had enjoyed the way they had used her body and in her mind, she was already planning to invite them back, only next time she was making them all fuck Laney too. She needed to prove to her daughter that she was sexy and that men wanted to fuck her too. A plan was forming in her head, one that would solve all of her horniness and make her daughter feel desirable in the process.

To be continued...

SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,060 Followers