Drugged Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers

She knew Tommy was right, but Paige needed to feel her son in her body and after she came, he was free to make her do 'anything' to he needed. "Just a minute, baby." Paige whimpered and slipped her left hand between her legs. "I need to cum and I'm so...close!" she moaned loudly and Paige also wished that Tommy was deep in her pussy and not her butt.

"Oh yeah, cum around my cock, Mom! Cum around your son's big cock!" he growled in her ear and grabbed a big handful of Mom's hair. He pulled her head back to his face, Tommy kissed her long, deep, and he gently gave her more of his swollen cock.

She loved Tommy jerking her head back to his and when he pushed deeper; Paige was ready to exploded around him and end her loneliness. "Ahhh, fuck...yeah baby! Give it to me! Fuck Mommy in her ass! Fuck your horny Mom in her ass!" Paige yelled out and she was shocked at her words. She never said such things in her life. Not ever with her late husband and he turned her into a whore. "Go, give me more, baby! Give your horny Mommy more of that big, thick, fuck stick! Push it in and fuck me!" Paige growled and she knew that Tommy would be her last man.

He slapped Mom's right ass-cheek and couldn't believe the way she was talking. "You dirty mouth, bitch! You need your ass slapped and fucked!" he growled as he jerked her hair and gave Mom's other cheek a firm slap.

"Ohhh yeah, slap me, fucker! You have to train me, like your father did and I'll do 'anything' you want! And um...I do mean anything," she moaned in his ear, as Tommy kept pulling her hair and pushing deeper into her 'once' tiny ass-hole.

He kept pulling Mom's hair and easing into her ass. "You want to be my whore and fuck me?" Tommy asked as he slapped Mom's ass again and her ass muscles squeezed his cock. "Ohhh shit...that felt good!" he moaned and slapped her again,

"Ohhh fuck, oh Tommy! Yes, baby! I want to be your whore and I'll do anything for you too! I promise!" Paige cried out as he pushed deeper and his hands abused her ass-cheeks.

He pulled Mom's hair and slapped her left ass-cheek harder. Mom jumped, her anal muscles squeezed him and it was all over. She exploded around him and Tommy started filling her ass with his cum. "Oh fuck!" Tommy yelled as cum shot from the tip of his hard cock and deep into Mom's bowels. "Mom, I love you! I love you so much!" he whimpered in her ear, trying to move his cock in and out of her beautiful ass, but her muscles were holding him tight.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!" Paige started screaming over and over, as she came around her new lover and he filled her full of his warm seeds. "My baby, my beautiful son is cuming in me! Oh my, God! Yes! Yes!" she squealed as he kept filling her with his cum and Paige could not wait to get it in her pussy. This was fun, but she needed him up her juicy pussy and Paige needed it soon.

Tom lay on her back and softly kissed the back of Mom's neck. "Oh my God, Mom, that was awesome!" Tommy said as he held her trembling body and flexed his cock in Mom's ass.

She felt him move and Paige moaned. "Oh yeah, that was out of this world, baby! Just wait until you enjoy my 'other' hole! I'm betting that you'll like it much more, than you do my butt!" she giggled and thought of her son, slipping his long cock up her pussy and giving it a good, hard fucking.

"I bet I do too and you better best be ready, because I'm going to wear it out!" he growled, jerked Mom's hair again and Tommy noticed something. Her muscles were now relaxed and he slowly moved in and out of Mom's ass. It was just an inch at a time, but it was nice and it felt good too. "Ahhh, fuck! This is nice!" Tommy moaned and he felt Mom trying to move with him.

Paige relaxed and loved the wonderful feeling of her son, screwing her tiny ass and she tried to move with him. "Oh baby, yes, yes!" she yelled as Tommy made love to her most private place and Paige was in heaven. "Go baby, fuck me! Ahhh, God, yes! My baby, my sweet, sweet baby!" Paige yelled again as he sank deeper and he slowly moved in and out of her butt.

Tommy held Mom's lower back, enjoying the sight of his long, hard cock easing in and out of her ass. "Oh Mom, Mom!" Tommy moaned as he kept looking at his cock going in and out of the ass he loved so much. "I'm gunna cum! Oh Mom! Mom!" he grunted and Tommy came again. His cock started shooting up Mom's ass and he couldn't have been any happier if he tried. "I love you so fucking much!" he moaned in her ear and felt Mom's muscles lock around his fat cock.

"Oh yes! Oh my fucking God! Oh Tommy! My baby! My baby is...fucking...me!" she screamed out, as she came around her loving son. "Oh God! Oh my God, yes!" Paige screamed again, enjoying his warm gift filling her ass and bowels.

He carefully laid on Mom's back and kissed her neck. "My God, we're going to end up killing each other!" he laughed and stayed deep in Mom's ass. Her ass was out of this world and he wasn't going to move until she made him. Now, Tommy really wanted her pussy, but he was going to wait and enjoy playing with Mom.

"Yeah, but what a way to go!" Paige whispered with a smile and closed her eyes.

*.

Tommy was sleeping and having a wonderful dream of getting a blowjob, by his beautiful and very hot Mom, when something came to mind. She had already sucked him off, let him enjoy her awesome butt and Tommy knew that Mom was his for the taking, so why in the fuck was he dreaming this.

His eyes popped open; he lifted his head and saw Mom nursing on the tip of his cock. She stopped and smiled at him, but Mom quickly went back to work. "Oh hell yeah, what a great way to...wake up!" he moaned, looked down Mom's sexy body and his cock started filling with blood.

Mom was on her stomach, between his legs and propped on her elbows, gently nursing him and her small hands were holding the base of his swelling cock. Her back was long and smooth, but the thing Tommy loved and enjoyed was lower and when he saw Mom's ass, he grew harder.

Paige let him slowly ease from her mouth and she smiled up to her man. "I'm glad that you approve and enjoy it so much. I'm also you're new, alarm clock!" she smiled, winked at Tommy and Paige went back to sucking him.

His cock-head filled her mouth and his warm flesh felt so wonderful against her tongue, but Paige really loved the salty treat that was oozing from the tip and she wanted more of it. She let him pop from her mouth and Paige licked his cum-filled balls. "Mommy wants you to cum in her mouth," she moaned, licking them again and went back to sucking Tommy's cock-head. Paige lifted up and rubbed the tip of him on her left nipple. "Will you cum for...Mommy and give me those yummy, warm seeds?" she moaned, running her mouth up the side of his thick shaft and Paige gently sucked.

Tommy couldn't move or do a fucking thing. Mom was going off the fucking chain and he was about to give her what she wanted. "Holy God, this is so good! Oh Mom! Yeah, oh fuck!" he yelled out, lifted his hips and Mom took more, as she sucked him harder and her hands were going up and down his shaft.

"Oh baby, that's it! Oh yeah, cum for me!" Paige smiled and she stroked him faster. "Cum for me baby...cum for Momma, please! I need you to cum for me, baby! Mommy needs you to be a big boy and help her now," she moaned against his cock and knew her hot breath had to have felt so good. "Will you help, Mommy? Oh please, Tommy! Help Mommy!" Paige moaned as she sucked the head of his cock, while he lifted up a few times and she felt him jerk.

He was watching and loved the way Mom was sucking him. It was as if she was making love to it with her mouth and now, she was begging him for more cum. "I'll help you, Mom! Oh Mom, oh Mom!" Tommy moaned and started lifting his hips up and down, but it only took three times and Mom got what she wanted.

Cum started shooting from the tip and Tommy pushed like he was finishing a long piss. "Oh yeah!" he growled, grabbed Mom's head and pushed her down; until he hit the back of her mouth and his cock-head, hit her throat. "Suck it, Mom! Suck it, harder!" he moaned and lifted for one final squirt.

Paige loved Tommy filling her mouth and the forceful way he was using her. She loved the times when his father would use her hard and put her away wet. Paige wanted Tommy to be the same way with her. "Oh my, one of us had a lot of cum in him and likes to get rough with his mother!" Paige smiled, licked her lips and she slid up his young body.

"Yes I did and as far as getting rough, I think the mother liked it, just as much as I did!" Tommy laughed and he hugged Mom. "This is so nice and I'm glad we're doing it," he whispered to her and Tommy flexed his cock. "How many days are left?" he asked with a painful moan and thought of being in his beautiful Mom.

"Every girl likes things rough, from time to time and I'm glad we're doing this too." Paige replied as she gently kissed his lips and spread her legs for him. "You have two more days of waiting and I'm making sure you stick to it!" she said and really wished she had not. Paige loved the playing and all, but she needed Tommy to make love to her pussy. The place he came from.

He smiled and kissed her back. "Let's go out tonight and act like you're my hot, M.I.L.F date!"

She smiled in return and knew that wasn't something they should do. "No way! I'll do anything you want here at home, but that isn't a good idea and we shouldn't." Paige said and kissed him again. "The next trip we take and leave London, we will," she kissed him and got up. "Come on, let's get dressed and go out. We have another splendid day and I'd like to go enjoy it with my new man." Paige added as she motioned for him to follow her.

"Darn it, I think it would be fun!" he mumbled and got up to follow her to the kitchen. "Oh how nice!" Mom made breakfast and it looked very nice too. She made eggs, bacon and fresh, buttered rolls. "Thank you once again," he said with a smile, kissed Mom and he held her chair.

"Thank you, as well!" Paige replied, giving her lips a lick and she winked. "You're the one that has gotten me feeling so alive and full of zest!" she said as they began eating.

"I'm glad you're giving this a try and you will not be sorry. I'm going to make you the happiest woman in the world!"

"You already have, my darling!"

*.

"Oh Tommy, this is not a good idea and I cannot believe that you talked me into it." Paige said as they made their way into the small and very dark nightclub. "What if someone sees us? We could get into so much trouble!" she growled in his ear, but Paige could see that he didn't care and Tommy forged on.

"Relax, Paige! Nobody will know us in here, trust me," he smiled as they walked in and they sat in a booth. "See, nobody we know would ever come in here and if anyone did, they would never see us back here," he added and gently kissed her, while running his hand up her smooth, silky stockings and Tommy felt Mom starting to relax.

"I just don't want any trouble. We've stumbled on to something nice and very special. I don't want anything to interfere with it, is all. I would hate to lose you or have this come to an end." Paige said as she returned his kiss and she loved the feel of his big hand caressing up her leg.

He smiled and moved closer to her. "Nothing will fuck us up, Mom and I'm glad you came out with me. It sucks having suck a hot lady like you and I can't show you off." Tommy said with a frown, thinking of all the guys he knew and how she turned them on, but now, Mom was his and he could not tell anybody about it.

"I'm sorry, baby, but this is how it has to be." Paige frowned and slid her hand on his lap. "When we go on trips or out of town, you can tell everyone we meet that I'm all yours, ok?" she added with a smile and Paige could not believe that she was stroking Tommy off, through his pants.

"Mmmm, you can pull him out and nobody will see." Tommy said with a grin and felt his zipper going down. "Oh Mom, that's a girl!" he moaned again as she pulled his growing cock out and started stroking and pulling on it.

"I am sooo ready to have this thing in me and I'm about to die!" Paige moaned to her son as she pulled on his long, stiff cock and she wanted him in her. "If you wanted, we could forget the other two days, because I'm ready, able and more than willing to make love with my man," she said with a long, lustful purr and Paige started stroking him.

He was in heaven and could tell that poor Mom was going crazy for his long cock, but she would have to wait. "I don't know, Mom, I really wanted to keep my promise and wait." Tommy replied and he could see that she was hurting.

"I'm on fire and nothing we've done is helping me. My insides are hurting for you, baby." Paige said with a soft and helpless voice, hoping that she could change his mind and talk him into making love to her.

He just caressed her long, smooth leg, thinking of being in his Mom and making love to her. "You told me to be sure of this and think it over, Mom and we still have two days." Tommy said, but he could see that Mom didn't care.

She loved Tommy for what he promised, but she needed him to love her and Paige was going crazy for his cock. "If you want me, I'm ready baby and you do not have to wait. I'm yours for the taking," she whispered in his ear, gently stroking him under the table and Paige wished he would reconsider.

"I'll think it over, ok?" Tommy replied and kissed Mom again.

"Please do that baby. I really need my man in me and I need him soon." Paige whispered with need as her tiny hand slipped up and down her son's thick cock-shaft.

Tommy wanted Mom just as badly and wasn't sure if he could wait or not. She was driving him crazy and Mom's pussy was all he could think of. He wanted back inside her body, but this time, he would be her lover and not her son.

He reached around Mom and his hand covered her right breast. "If you would just calm down and relax, you'd feel lots better, Mom. You're making this harder than it should be and you need to stop it!" Tommy said with a firm voice as he grabbed a giant, handful of Mom's hair with his other hand and he jerked it hard.

"Ahhh, yeah!" she moaned and turned to face him. "Please take me home and love me, baby! I need you so freaking bad, I'm hurting!" Paige whimpered into his mouth, as she kissed and nibbled his lips.

He moaned and returned her wet, juicy kisses and Tommy was losing control. "Oh my God, my Mom is trying to kill me!" he moaned again and he slid his hand from her breast and between her legs. "I'll make a deal with you. If you suck me off on the way home, I'll let you rub and grin your pussy against it, for as long as you want." Tommy said with a wide grin and loved the shocked look on Mom's face.

"You want me to suck you off in a taxi?" she asked and caressed the side of his face, thinking of his offer and Paige knew she would do anything for her son.

"Why not? I think it would be hot as hell!" Tommy smiled as he gently rubbed Mom's swollen clit and he enjoyed her wetness on his fingers.

She smiled and shook her head. "Let's walk over to the park and take a long carriage ride. That will be a little more romantic, than a smelly taxi and I can take my time with you." Paige smiled, licked her lips and she couldn't wait to get him.

"Wow, Mom gets ten points for thinking of that and a long, warm tongue up your pussy! How does that sound to you?" Tommy asked and Mom rested her head against him and moaned.

"I'll suck you off, but that's all!" she moaned in his mouth and they kissed deeper. "You can do me at home," she added as the kissing went on and Paige was ready to leave. "Let's go! I want to suck off my...son!" Paige into his mouth and she was ready to eat him alive.

"Damn baby, take it easy! You'll get that big thing and I'll cum in your pretty mouth again. How does that sound to you?" he asked with a smile and Tommy was ready.

"Ohhh yeah, I can't wait!" Paige moaned and it felt like she was floating on air. Tommy had her feeling like she was a teenager again, but Paige loved it and hoped that it would never end.

He stood up and pulled Mom into his arms. He looked into her eyes and he saw nothing but love. Mom was a hot woman and her dreams of her son being inside her, were close to coming true. Tommy wasn't going to wait. He wanted his mother tonight and he was claiming her as his woman.

Tommy grabbed her arm and he pulled. "Come on!" he growled and quickly walked from the bar. "I need my woman!" he said as he shoved her against the side of the building, smashing her between his body and the cool bricks. "I was thinking about saying the hell with it and raping your ass right here! What do you think of that?" he asked and started kissing Mom like a madman. "Oh fuck!" he moaned and started humping her.

"I wan t you too, but not here...at home...in my...bed!" Paige moaned between kisses and humping his cock into her pussy.

"Nah, it's here or nothing!" Tommy laughed and started walking towards the park, pulling Mom along like she was his pet.

"Come on, Tommy. I know you want me just as bad. You should give in and fuck me!" Paige said as they neared the park and the carriages. "Get one of the big ones! I'll do this for you, but I don't want anyone seeing me doing it," she smiled and could feel her face turning red.

Tommy just smiled and walked up the one of the big, new ones. He paid the guy an extra two hundred dollars and told him that they did not want to be bothered in any way, shape or form.

Paige was snuggled against Tommy's side and it felt so good to be held be a man, even if that man was her son. She knew that he would always love, care and protect her, no matter what and it was her job to please him.

She slid to the floor of the carriage and unzipped his pants. "This is so romantic and I'll remember it as long as I live." Paige said as she pulled out his long cock and started sucking the tip of it. "Ohhh fuck, I need you inside me, Tommy!" she moaned and took more of him, sucking harder and she looked into his eyes.

"Oh God, you are the best Mom there is!" Tommy moaned out and ran his fingers through her soft hair. "I'm going to fuck your mouth...and cum in it too! I have to keep my girl happy and horny for me!" he grunted and lifted his hips, pushing his cock in deeper and Tommy heard Mom gag. "I thought you could suck cock, Mom? I've had virgins that could take more than this!" he laughed and quickly stopped, when Mom's teeth sank lightly into his shaft.

She heard him and bit down. Paige looked up, Tommy was sitting still, not moving a single muscle and she thought the poor kid was going to piss in his pants. She lifted up and smiled. "Mister, I can take anything you can dish out!" she said with confidence and Paige sat on her heels. "You're father loved getting rough with my mouth and even though it's been awhile...I can suck you better than some damn virgin!" she smiled again and knew that she could have him cuming down her throat, in just five minutes. "I can make you cum within...five minutes!" Paige added with a cool look and she ran a fingernail up the back of his pulsing cock-shaft.

"Oh really, now and um...would you care to make a small wager on that, Madam?" Tommy said with a deep and manly English accent, as he leaned forward and kissed her dead on the mouth.

She laughed at him and wondered what he had in mind. "And, what do you have in mind, kind sir?" Paige said trying to imitate the accent, but she sucked and they laughed together.

"Five minutes is all? Mom I can last an hour...sometimes two!"

She just smiled again and started pulling down his pants. "Is that the watch with the timer?" Paige asked and made sure not to comment on what he just said. She knew she could have him cuming within a few minutes and there was nothing to say.

L.A. Wicker
L.A. Wicker
4,045 Followers