Drugging My Sister For Them

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers

In the midst of my daydream, I missed the signs of her waking up.

"Chris? What are you doing Chris, let me go!"

I heard her cry under me, her speech still slurred from the drug.

I dropped back onto my ass. Ashamed, I ran to my room and locked it.

The house was silent for a while, then she went into the shower. I cried by my door, cringing at the thought of what would come next. Eventually, the shower stopped.

"Chris, open the door."

I opened it for her.

"Did you drug me?"

I nodded, unable to look at her.

"To fuck me?"

I couldn't nod to that one.

With a long sigh, she hugged me.

"It's okay, Chris, boys can be like that..."

"Chris, look at me."

"Chris."

"It's okay what you've done... I'll forgive you."

The guilt wanted me to vomit. But on the other hand, my eyes were glued to her towel-wrapped legs. I wanted to see her pussy again.

"Chris... Your cock..."

It was hard again.

"Just... finish." She said. Her gentle fingers wrapped around my cock, and massaged it softly.

"Michelle..." I looked up at her.

"It's okay... It's okay..." She whispered to me, stroking my cock.

She dropped the towel, and got on her knees in front of me. She dipped her head, suckling on my balls for a moment, then licked the shaft, then the tip...

All I wanted to think was how I was right for fucking her. I mean, Michelle is obviously a slut. She's sucking my cock right now. She's such a slut.

"I think it's ready..." Michelle whispered, giving me a glimpse of a smile. She laid on the bed. I followed her, kneeling between her legs, folding them and resting them on my shoulders...

"I love you." She said to me.

No you don't, I thought to myself. You're just a slut pulling all the tricks, because you crave to get fucked, even though it's your brother.

I pressed down on her legs, pushing her ankles against her shoulders. I fucked her little cunt with rage. She bucked underneath, begging me to take it slow. I responded with harder thrusts. Her little begs turned into little moans, her hips bucked under me, her slut cunt spasmed around my cock like a slut.

I gave her a final thrust, and shot my cum deep inside her pussy. It felt as if my soul had left my body through my cock. I fell on top of her, gasping for breath.

"I love you, Chris," said Michelle, softly grazing her fingertips against my naked back.

"I love you too." I said to her, turning my head away.

kara_love
kara_love
770 Followers
12