Drummer Boy - Back Into Hell Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't you know?" Jason said. "Aren't you some kind of mega-powerful being or something?"

"Oh yeah," the Thing said. He lit his spliff and puffed quickly on it for a few seconds, until the end had become a satisfying cherry. "Something like that."

"So don't you already know why I'm here?"

"Of course," the Thing said. He exhaled a cloud of smoke, and then said, "I KNOW EVERYTHING".

When the Thing said those words, the world around them rippled and twisted, like smoke being blown around on the wind. It seemed to take Jason's body along with it, and he felt his thoughts get all swimmy and ripply, too.

Fortunately, it only lasted a second. Then everything snapped back into place, and Jason's wooziness faded.

The Thing took another puff of his doobie, and chuckled. "I'm just fucking with you, man!" he said. "No one knows everything."

"See, this ... all this?" Jason gestured around him. "This is the kinda shit I wanted to avoid! All this supernatural flexing. You're like almighty and could snuff me out in a second, right?"

"Sure, sure," the Thing said.

"I already get all that," Jason said. "There's no need for the show. So what's the point?"

"The point is this," the Thing said, "There's big show going on, and you, Jason Sturmer, are part of that show. A small part, maybe, but it's one that you need to play. That's important, and you need to understand that." The Thing stared at Jason with puffy, red-rimmed eyes. "Do you?"

"Yeah," Jason said. "Maybe. Look, I don't know about all that. I'm just trying to get back with my friends."

The Thing nodded, his loose dreads bobbing dangerously close to the smoldering end of the spliff.

"True true," the Thing said. "And some friends, huh? Purleen and Kristin, rippin' through here like they on a mission. And Granny so hot to get after 'em she forgot to pay the toll."

"Toll?" Jason said. "There's a toll?"

"There's always a toll, man," the Thing said, "and it's my job to collect. Ass, cash, or grass."

Jason laughed derisively. "What the fuck is that supposed to mean?" he said.

"They don't say that anymore?" the Thing said. "Whatever, man. Passage ain't free. You wanna get where you're going, I gotsta get paid."

"So, I repeat," Jason said, "what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"It means," the Thing said, "I'm gonna need you to give me one of three things. Life essence, enchanted gold, or pure magical energy."

"Well, then I think we're gonna have a problem," Jason said, indicating his naked body, "in that I'm kinda short at the moment. I don't have any magic gold, and I sure as shit ain't a wizard."

"You got that fine ass, there," the Thing said, smirking.

"I need that for sitting and stuff," Jason said. "And no offense, Thing, but you and me, it's not gonna work. You're waaaay not my type."

"And you definitely have a type, don'tcha?" the Thing said. "Dark haired, kinda exotic. Busty and bossy."

Jason shrugged, a bit self-conscious now. "Yeah, that's about it," he said. "Definitely the busty part for sure, but if I'm being honest, the rest is negotiable."

"I feel you," the Thing said. "Trust. But you didn't always have a type did you? It took you a while to kinda figure it out."

"Well, sure," Jason said. "Everyone does. So what?"

"So," the Thing said, "why don't you tell me about her?"

"What?" Jason said. "You mean Pearl?"

"Nah, not her," the Thing said. He exhaled another stream of smoke. "I'm talking about the first one. The one that set you on the path to Purleen. Your Rosetta Stone. I know she's in there."

"I have no idea what you're talking about," Jason said.

"Oh, I think you do," the Thing said. "'Cause even though you haven't consciously thought about her in a long time, she's never stopped criss-crossing your mind."

"I'm pretty sure you're full of shit, Thing," Jason said.

"Oh yeah?" the Thing said. "Then where d'ya think I got alla this from?"

The Thing gestured around himself with his spliff. Jason followed suit, looking around, trying to figure out what the Thing meant. That was when he saw her.

"Oh," Jason said. "Priya."

"Whoomp," the Thing said. "There it is."

She was sitting on the park bench where Jason had initially sat. The used car guys had left, and had been replaced with a group of twenty-something Indian women, Priya among them.

She looked exactly the same as the last time Jason had seen her, almost five years ago. Skin the color of cafe au lait, courtesy of the Indian subcontinent. Straight, jet black hair, atop which she wore a black cowboy hat, with a ridiculous silver skull and crossbones, an homage to one of her favorite singers, Ian Astbury of the Cult. Black jeans just the right amount of tight. And, although she was wearing one of her oversize Zeppelin tees, the fact that she possessed truly enormous, traffic-stopping breasts was quite evident.

The group she was with were eating falafel with hummus and naan, drinking Topo Chicos, talking and laughing and having a great time. Jason didn't recognize any of the other women with her, but that was hardly surprising.

"I get it," Jason said. "This is the last time I saw her."

"Bingamundo!" the Thing said.

Jason just shook his head, and went back to staring at Priya. Just like on that day five years ago, she was so engaged in conversation with her new friends that she wasn't even aware Jason was there. She had such a big, wide smile on her face. God, he missed seeing that smile.

"Man, she is hot," the Thing said.

"It's more than that," Jason said. "She was like, totally on my wavelength. She was fun, and didn't give a shit about the small stuff. Willing to try anything once. Didn't mind getting rowdy at a show. Kind, but not a sap. Way smarter than me, though. She was a year ahead of me, studying mechanical engineering. We met at a party. She said I was cute and had a great ass." Jason shrugged. "We just sorta clicked."

"Like the way you 'clicked' with Kristin?" the Thing said, a note of salaciousness in his voice.

"Naw, man," Jason said. "Not like that at all. We never even had sex. Well, not capital-S sex, anyway. Said she was saving that for marriage. I was cool with that, 'cause I just liked her, you know? And we got up to plenty of other shit, anyways. She liked to call herself a 'bad Hindu'. Her family'd moved here from India when she was little, and they tried to raise her all traditional. She paid lip service to her folks, but she wasn't really into it."

"And what was she into," the Thing said, "this 'bad Hindu'?"

"Metal," Jason said. "Maiden and Metallica, Pantera and Anthrax. She liked some of the newer stuff, but she was all about the old school metal. That's how we got talking in the first place. Our tastes overlapped just right. It was kinda funny: she kept most of that stuff from her folks, 'cause she knew they'd freak out. I mean, is there anything further away from India than fucking metal?"

The Thing cocked a thin blonde eyebrow at him. "Maybe fucking a white boy," he said.

"Well, yeah, that," Jason said. "She never told them about us. Her folks expected her to hook up with a nice boring doctor, or at least another engineer. Let him do all the work and make all the money, so she could get to making babies. If I'd shown up with her at Diwali ... man, she never woulda heard the end of it."

"Bet that was a kick in the balls," the Thing said, "being her dirty little secret?"

"Man, I didn't give a fuck about that," Jason said. "Just being with her ... that's all I wanted."

"So what happened?" the Thing said.

Jason waved a hand at the Thing. "Reasons, man," Jason said. "I don't wanna talk about it."

"Not to me, maybe," the Thing said. "What about to her?"

"Little late for that," Jason said. "It's not like she's really here..."

Priya turned her head and, flashing her great big smile, looked right into Jason's eyes.

"The hell..." Jason said.

Priya excused herself from her friends, got up from the table, and began walking toward Jason.

"What're you waiting for?" the Thing said from behind him. "Go on."

Jason got up from the table in a daze, captivated by the sight of Priya's approach. He'd always loved her walk. A measured stride, with a lazy sway to her hips that seemed like an afterthought, but it was all on purpose. She'd said that even a normal walking pace made her big boobs bounce noticeably, regardless of the bra she wore. Sometimes though, she'd put a little more bounce into her step, purely for Jason's benefit, because she knew he'd get a rise out of it. She was doing it now, and lordy was it ever working.

They met, and without a hint of hesitation, embraced. God, she felt so real. Jason knew in his mind she wasn't the real thing, couldn't possibly be, but his body, as well as his heart, knew no such thing.

With Priya's body against his, he could feel the heat of her thighs against his, her arms wrapped around his torso, the muscles underneath her skin working to pull him closer, the smell of the lavender-scented conditioner she used in her hair. Jason could feel the inward curve of her spine along her back. And he could feel, quite acutely, the way her massive breasts squashed between them. Heck, he could even recognize the particular bra she was wearing, a black and violet number that, despite being all business, made her already stunning tits look jaw-droppingly gorgeous.

"Hey, drummer boy," Priya said at length. "Been a while, huh?"

"Sure has," Jason replied. "I never forgot you."

"'Course not," Priya said. "I'm pretty unforgettable."

"That you are," Jason said. "When we were together ... it was really good."

"Oh yeah?" Priya said.

"Yeah," Jason said. "Best time of my life."

"Tell me," Priya said. "What was it like?"

Jason chuckled. "You know," he said. "Remember how we'd be over at my place? 'Studying'?"

Priya smiled broadly. "Don't say it like that!" she said. "I was studying. And making sure you did too."

"I just hated all that stupid theory stuff," Jason said. "Music's about doing, not reading."

"But you did it anyway," Priya said. "We worked pretty good together."

"We certainly kept each other motivated," Jason said, grinning.

In the blink of an eye, they were back in Jason's college apartment, the one he'd had during his junior year. In hindsight, it was amateurish as hell. Unframed rock posters attached to the wall with sticky tack. Third- and fourth-hand furniture, either from Goodwill or found by the side of the road. Hell, his bed was just a mattress and box springs with no frame, with mismatched linens. To soften the harsh glow coming from his crooked torchiere lamp, he'd thrown a red bandana over it, making it into improvised mood lighting. Concrete Blonde's "Bloodletting" was playing in the background.

God, Jason thought, how did I ever get any action with such sad game?

"Yay, another triple integral," Priya said, with an obvious lack of mirth.

She was sitting at his desk, the one he himself never used, scribbling away in a spiral notebook. She'd been hunched over like that for the last two hours, doing things with math that couldn't have been pleasant, neither for her nor the numbers involved.

Jason was laying on his bed, laptop and music text open, ostensibly trying his best to wrap his head around the historical underpinnings of modalities. Mostly, though, he was simply rewriting what he read, and hoping that the magic of osmosis would pay off in the end.

Jason wasn't particularly tired, but this stuff was so dry that it had been a constant battle to keep his eyelids from drooping, a battle that even the raspy voice of Jonette Napolitano couldn't keep him from losing.

Jason stifled a yawn before answering. "Hey, triple's better than double, right?" he said. "Triple play, triple cheeseburger, triple shot..."

"Not with these fucking things," Priya said. "But if you wanna try, be my guest."

Priya tossed her notebook onto the bed. Jason examined what she'd written and blinked in confusion.

"This isn't math," Jason said, before handing the notebook back. "This is alien poetry. Made by aliens with no understanding of how poetry works."

"You're not too far off," Priya said. She closed the notebook and stretched. Today she was wearing an Iron Maiden t-shirt featuring their mascot, Eddie the Head. He was a grinning mummy in a red coat, waving a tattered Union Jack. Although the shirt was an XL, Priya's large, lovely breasts filled it almost to bursting, and her stretching deformed Eddie by quite a bit.

Priya wore glasses when she studied. They were just a bit too big for her face, and made her look a kinda naive, although that illusion didn't last long. She took the glasses off now, and set them on the desk. "I could use a break," she said.

"Wait, did I hear right?" Jason said. "Priya, nubile number-cruncher, the math machine, my computational concubine, admitting defeat?"

"Shut up!" Priya said. She threw her pencil at him. It missed and clacked against the wall, disappearing, perhaps forever, into the space between the bed and wall. "I said I'm taking a break, not giving up."

"Still," Jason said, "I never thought I'd see the day I outlast you."

"Right," Priya said. "This coming from the guy who was snoring five minutes ago. You doing a survey class or a sleep study?"

"You a damn lie," Jason said. Then he yawned, not bothering to hide it. "I could go all night."

Priya chuckled. "Really?" she said. "That sounds like a challenge."

"Maybe it is," Jason said. "What are you gonna do about it?"

Priya put her notebook inside of her textbook, and breezily flipped it closed. "Oh, I got some ideas," she said.

Jason pushed his laptop and notebook onto the floor, making room for Priya to sidle next to him on the bed. They lay down facing each other and immediately started making out.

They kissed, slowly and hungrily, savoring the feel and flavor of each other's lips and tongues. Their hands roved all over each other's bodies. Priya gripped his ass through his jeans, alternately squeezing his butt and pulling his hips toward her. Even through the two layers of denim between them, Jason's cock stiffened from the heat he could feel between Priya's thighs.

Jason had a hand cradling the back of Priya's head, running his fingers through her hair, occasionally brushing away the strands that got in the way of their kissing. His other hand was quite busy groping her breasts. One hand wasn't big enough to contain even one of her oversize hooters, let alone both, but man, trying was a hell of a lot of fun.

Jason nipped playfully at Priya's earlobe. This caused her to squeal, and then moan delightedly when Jason followed up with a series of soft kisses down along her jawline.

"Bastard," Priya said. "You know how that gets me."

"You want me to stop?" Jason said teasingly.

"You want me to stop?" Priya said. She placed her hand into Jason's crotch, and started rubbing the throbbing bulge there.

Now it was Jason's turn to moan. "Damn, baby," he said. "You'd better, or it's gonna get real messy."

"Promise?" Priya said. She rubbed his bulge faster.

"You're such a bitch," Jason said. He decided to up the ante. He removed his hand from her boob, and plunged it down the backside of her jeans. Sliding his hand along the smooth skin of her gently wriggling ass, he curved his fingers forward, until he could feel the warm, damp folds of Priya's labia.

"You wouldn't," Priya said. But she helped him out by tossing a thigh over his legs, spreading herself for him. This had the added bonus of thrusting her boobs right into Jason's face. Suddenly Iron Maiden's Eddie was right before his eyes, backed up by several pounds of warm, luscious titflesh.

Jason slid his two middle fingers into Priya's cunt, and began slowly stroking into her. His outside fingers rubbed her mons, and Priya gently rocked against them.

"Ooh, you like that, don'cha baby?" Jason said, the words muffled a bit by the boobs that nearly covered his face.

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," Priya breathed. "Your hand feels so good down there...don't stop..."

"Wouldn't dream of it," Jason said. "I like it when you get all creamy."

"Rrraarr!" Priya growled. She rolled on top of Jason, and Jason took the hint. He moved his hand from the back of her head and down her back, sliding it also under the hem of her jeans, to join the other hand there.

"Now we're getting somewhere," Jason said.

"Fuck yeah, we are," Priya moaned. "Get there."

This new position afforded more access and more leverage, and Jason was able to really give it to her. Palming Priya's big round ass cheeks, he used his fingers to play with her pussy, and Priya was loving it.

Jason was loving it too. Big boobs in his face, the sound of Priya's moaning in his ears, hands full of luscious ass, and Priya grinding against his hard dick. Hell, what's not to love?

"I want you to lick it, baby," Priya breathed into Jason's ear. "Lick it for me? Lick it lick it lick it lick it..."

Jason grinned; damn right he was gonna lick it. Licking Priya's pussy was almost as much of a treat for him as it was for her. But a little banter never hurt. He gave her labia a few more strokes before answering.

"I don't know," Jason said. "Think you can handle it? You're getting all juicy just from this."

"You get down there and lick," Priya said, "and I'll show you juicy."

"And what do I get out of it, huh?" Jason said.

"Satisfaction of a job well done?" Priya said.

"Gonna have to do better than that," Jason said.

Priya pushed herself back from Jason, causing his hands to slide out of her jeans. Then she stood up on the bed, looming astride him.

"What's that thing you said your mom told you?" she said. "'You get what you get, and you don't throw a fit.'"

"Bringin' up my mom in a makeout sesh," Jason said with a smirk. "Way to go there."

"Shut up and peel your juicy fruit," Priya said.

Jason sat up, and undid the button on Priya's jeans. With measured care, he planted soft kisses around her navel, slowly drawing down the zipper of the jeans as he did so. Priya couldn't help squirming from the sensations, making it a little tricky, but that was part of the fun.

Once the zipper was down, he pulled down the hem of her jeans, again slowly, so that she squirmed even more. With her legs spread he couldn't get them down too far her thighs, but that was more than enough to expose the V of her pussy. It was not so much a bush, but a finely trimmed lawn of black fuzz, covering the rich brown earth of her mons.

"Damn, baby," Jason said, "I'm gonna love eating this juicy fr-"

Priya cut him off by aggressively pressing her pussy right up against his mouth.

"If you got so much to say," Priya said, "you can tell it to the pussy, baby."

Having no other choice (and truly, not wanting any other), Jason did. He licked his tongue right in between her wet pussy lips, and placed his hands in a firm grip on her ass cheeks, in order to control the pace.

Priya wasn't having it, though. Grinding her hips, she rubbed her cunt all along Jason's face, making sure to spread his saliva and her pussy juices all over both of them, making everything slippery.

"All over, honey," Priya said, "Do it all over..."

"Oh you want it nasty, hmm? You wanna be a nasty girl tonight?" Jason said. But since he was talking to the pussy like Priya had said, this came out as a series of muffled moans. The vibrations had the desired effect of egging Priya on further. Her breaths became shorter, and her thighs trembled.

Jason dug his fingers into the pliant flesh of Priya's ass cheeks. He'd sought to set the pace, but Priya's aggression had instead made the action into a rodeo, hold on or get bucked off.